[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziw YbVx_-qg Well now I am a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: obama.gif (3 MB, 500x570) Image search: [Google]
obama.gif
3 MB, 500x570
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziwYbVx_-qg
Well now I am a #obama_missile
>>
But Trump is undignified? OMFG!
>>
All this faggot cares about is being liked.

Shitty leader.
>>
Daily reminder that climate change is a made up issue to create a sense of alarm and force consumer behaviour into a certain path, and all it is describing is a completely natural process of the Earth that has always, and will always occur.

It's like creating an issue called "Ground Change" or "Sky Change". The universe is a fluid mechanism and it is always changing.

And of course, another one of its uses is that it can pad up the liberal agenda list of "noble" causes. So when a liberal is spouting off all of the "issues" that our world is facing, they won't seem like a retard with only "muh racism" on their list.
>>
>>76843236
Wow, it must really make you appreciate having a liked, classy, respected leader before either one of the two most unliked candidates in history takes over. America is a joke this year now that Sanders is basically out of the race.
>>
>>76843236
So if he believes so strongly in these things, he must have shut down las vegas and all the light shows, poured money into alternate energy, made a health care program that everyone loved and was affordable to families, and stopped bombing people for resources right?

Bill Clinton might as well start appearing on all these shit late night talk shows and start spouting messages on the sanctity of marriage.
>>
>>76843236
Love is love
So pedophilia is fine, bestiality and incest too?
Or is it, "Only love that gets me praise is love"
>>
>>76844455
>TripDubs
>Is also truth
>Whoo boy, getting a bit AMERICA in here.
>>
>>76844173

really made me think
>>
>>76843236
>love is love

Do liberals actually believe that the only necessary and sufficient condition for people to get married is "love?" That marriage is simply the culminating "cherry on top" of a couple's mutual love and not a societal institution that serves as a safe, secure, and reliable means of raising children, consolidating property, and establishing mutually beneficial relationships between families?

There are plenty of heterosexual couples who are in love who are not married, nor ever plan to be. There are plenty of heterosexual couples who are married, but not in love. "Love" is a useful tool in maintaining an amicable marriage, but is not itself a sufficient reason to get married, nor the reason why marriage even exists.
>>
>>76844173
such a clever explanation
>>
>>76846238
>Do liberals actually believe that the only necessary and sufficient condition for people to get married is "love?"

It's somewhat better ethically than the right-wing conservative religious serial monogamy and arranged marriages and political marriages and bride price systems that reduce the couple to economic chattel.
>>
>>76843580
he's the best president in the new american history you bigot
>>
>>76847969
I'm sorry you seem to have forgotten to tell us why economic chattel is a bad thing.
>>
>>76846238

They're not using "love" like you and I, they use it (and the word hate) as political terms.

"hate" to them just means openly disagreeing with progressivism and egalitarianism. Love is the opposite.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.