[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America without Americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: hot-women-yoga-pants-7.jpg (67 KB, 426x642) Image search: [Google]
hot-women-yoga-pants-7.jpg
67 KB, 426x642
There seems to be a lot of misinformation about America which is further obscured by the online personas of the Amerifats on /pol/ as well. I figured as I've been here a little while now, (which I accept by no means makes me an expert) I might try to give my own reasonably impartial views and answer any questions.
I try and do one of these threads whenever I go someplace new for the edification of /pol/
I've mostly been in the south for this trip - particularly Louisiana.

To get it out of it the way first
>Race: America in the south is not white (in the cities). American blacks are pretty unique. I worked in a lot of Africa and in some areas American blacks are Congo tier. I am afraid /pol/ was right again.

>guns
America does not have a gun problem. It definitely has a problem with "Inner city youth" who are all armed and dumb.

>the elections
Political discourse is quite common and fairly open, if you have a dissenting opinion you'll be shouted down by the herd. In the cities liberals are extremely common and I have encountered a large number of the snowflake youth (as that economist article called them - I'll find it if anyone cares)

>Education
In legal circles (south again) American lawyers are actually pretty terrible. The business folks I've met are quite ingenious, and the academics still think it's 1968.

The general population are the same as everywhere, bell curve.

>obesity
The food in the south is amazing. The heat isn't bad (colder than Zimbabwe) but the humidity is incredible, I've made a point of walking everywhere (sweat be damned) and working out but if you don't do this you get fat fast. Nutritional information and healthy options do not exist.

1/2

TLDR so far the memes are true.
>>
>>76837946
Where else in the south did you go?
You are spot on with southern academics still thinking it is 1968
>>
>>76837946
Public services
Roads are terrible, water does come out of taps, power is fine. There has been extremely limited investment in infrastructure which is a huge danger sign for me from a development point of view.

>beer
It's actually not bad and holy fuck is it cheap

>wimminz
Good ones that are single are pretty hard to find. There are a lot of fatties. Those degenerate beta whining threads which blame women for all their problems may have a point. Women here do not stay single long and will jump into a relationship without much thought if you're at least a vaguely wealthy match (I have enjoyed this immensely) but what I mean is there's a sort of social pressure for women to hold on to the first match who comes along, no matter how awful, rather than being single for a while and actually looking.

Economy: for a Euro this is surprisingly dog eat dog, even down to the level of the ordinary consumer.

Public order:
Police departments are heavily funded (though officers get paid beans) and are for the most part what actually keeps certain districts or parishes from all out civil war. I am beginning to understand the US perspective on the police (not to be trusted etc)
>>
>>76838625
So far mostly Louisiana (all round) bits of Texas, Georgia, Florida.

I've got business up in Philadelphia, DC and NY after the summer and hopefully pleasure in Nevada and/or Wyoming so I may do another report once I've seen some north.
>>
>>76837946

That ass is perfect. Holy shit. Image service is nothing... so sauce?
>>
>>76838699
Nature
This place is still beautiful. The land is fertile and life can be easy. Lots of wildlife, decent hunting and fishing.

Military
I haven't met many servicemen yet but they seem pretty decent folks. I certainly like them best from what I've seen.

Health
Jesus Christ, it's true what they say about this. If you're at the lowest rung you seem to get a free pass* but anything above that you are fucked if you aren't insured.

*there seems to be fairly decent provision for the poor but there is a very very wide area of the population who would make the same on welfare as they would working 40 hours a week.
The working class as it were are really quite sad to see, good people squeezed so tightly by the system. I'm a little protectionist about this I know.

3/3 (unless I think of anything else)

TLDR /pol/ was right again.
>>
File: hot-girl-solo-cup.jpg (55 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
hot-girl-solo-cup.jpg
55 KB, 600x350
>>76838936
I actually have no idea, it was my phone background for a while.
>>
>>76838625
There seems to be a lot of old hippies still around.
>>
>>76838699
Our poor public services in the south is actually a benefit
It keeps liberals away, dindus relatively isolated and taxes thus government small
American women are terrible in general
I felt this somewhat instinctively but was confirmed by talking to international students and online
Our health is terrible
The meme of fat Americans in scooters is not a meme
>>
>>76840956
Your point about public services makes weird sense. A lot of the south seems to be still segregated but this doesn't appear to be a bad thing.

I've still seen shootings and a small riot. That was mostly NOLA and Shreveport.

I have abandoned attempting to sleep with American women (unless from Georgia or Texas) and have stuck to expats. What happened to women in the US?
>>
File: 1464589682129.jpg (180 KB, 1164x1164) Image search: [Google]
1464589682129.jpg
180 KB, 1164x1164
>>76838936
Just for you
>>
>>76841535
NOLA is one of the worst cities in America in regards to crime and the quality of blacks, even blacks from other areas hate NOLA blacks
>What happened to American women?
I wish I knew
I think a combo of our Christian Puritanism, feminism and our consumerism
Our women are incredibly spoiled and frankly kind of weird or boring
No American woman wears dresses
I knew some French female exchange students and they were shocked at how slovenly American women dressed
Meanwhile all the American guys I talked to were very impressed with how the French girls dressed, smelled and looked everyday
American girls were weirded out and seemed Jeleous of the French girls
>>
>>76842381
I've always thought women are the flower of a society, you can depending on what they're like and how they're treated tells you a lot.

I'd be worried Ameri-bro.

In saying that I've met some decent American girls abroad but maybe that's the key point - abroad.
>>
File: poopy pants.png (196 KB, 302x458) Image search: [Google]
poopy pants.png
196 KB, 302x458
>Be classy american soccer mom.

>Go to sons baseball match and shout him on.
>>
>>76843261
Ah Sweden, sane and reasonable as always.
>>
>>76841612
muh DICCCCC
>>
>>76843621
Divine isn't she? Always wanted to find more. I guess this also goes to the thrust of the original argument as well.
>>
>>76837946
The economist used the term snowflake?

fucking kek
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.