[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hahaha I can just repeat the same old inane shit over and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: allegedly catholic.png (292 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
allegedly catholic.png
292 KB, 800x450
>hahaha I can just repeat the same old inane shit over and over again, stupid goyim will eat this shit up
>>
>In many cases the men you're describing (the alt-right) do have problems. They sometimes aren't the most socially fluent, they sometimes aren't the most sexually fluent. Fuck you for putting those people down.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>76805909
Marginalized groups.

Niggers, SJWs argue for why they are marginalized (whatever that means)

Milo is pointing out that SJWs scream about marginalized groups, but they also use virgin as an insult.

>I bet you're a virgin! muh muh muh

Milo is re-branding their insult as a form of racism, ableism, whatever.

Milo turns the common use of the phrase into an attack which SJWs have no defense for.

>So, you want to attack people who are virgins because they don't have the same social skills as you, but you demand that people fuck you because you are fat and should not be shamed for it.

It's actually a brilliant counter argument.
>>
>>76807354
Milo is based as fuck. The only faggot with banter I enjoy.

Wish he'd shut up about BBC though. We get it. You're a faggot.
>>
>>76807354
If you cant get laid, then thats the sexual free market telling you you're undesired.

Dont whine, you faggot millennial.
>>
>>76805909
It means milo thought the guy asking the question was a dick, he was referring to the pony tailed gamer gate fags and MRAs more than the ALT right though.
>>
>>76809052
he avoided the question because he was wrong, he fatshames etc and the other guy was virginshaming. its fair play, who gives a shit
>>
>>76805845
You're suppose to repeat yourself when you go on tour.
You think comedians tell all new jokes every night?
You think musicians play all new songs every night?
>>
>>76805845

More like,

>I'll babble about decades old anti-feminist talking points that only serve to give feminists more of a platform for grievance even though they are completely irrelevant

Never trust the nose.
>>
>>76805845
he's looking really unhealthy lately
is it AIDS?
>>
>go to a concert on tour
>hear same songs
>go to a comedian on tour
>hear same jokes
>go to a speaker on tour
>WTF WHY IS HE DOING THE SAME THING????? UHM... EXCUSE ME???
>>
>>76805845
I prefer him with black hair desu
>>
>>76809340
Supposedly he's fond of the booger sugar
>>
>>76809340
Coke. Really he was high af at his last campus
>>
>>76808946
Don't whine, then don't brag.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>>76809340
looks a lot better than he used to
>>
>>76809568
>if I cant get laid then you cant remind me that other people get laid

Life isn't fair. Life isn't your "safe space".
>>
>>76807354
>I'm marginalized because noone fucks me

No one fucks you because you think this is the case.
>>
File: 1443804718326.jpg (18 KB, 480x365) Image search: [Google]
1443804718326.jpg
18 KB, 480x365
>>76805845
He's right. The campus reactions his appearances lead to are infinitely more substantive than anything he puts forth in his "lectures".

He should stick to opinion pieces, twitter, and punditry.
>>
>>76809810
Completely missing the point
>>
>>76810041
No, he's right. You're not "oppressed" or "marginalized" (whatever that means) just because you're unfuckable.

It's basic social Darwinism. You're unfit to breed or mate. Deal with it.
>>
>>76810146
No. The point is that it fits the definitions of leftist politics.

Made fun of: Yes
Marginalized: Yes
Needs to be supported: Yes

Let's get leftist women to fuck guys.
>>
>>76809727
It is not about bragging or whining, it's about
>haha you are a virgin
Also I find your concept of sexual free market weird and stupid, as well as a bit jewish. Not everything is a market of goods.
>>
>>76805845
Is this guy a gay comedian
>>
>>76810673
>common sense is now "a bit jewish"

Whatever you need to tell yourself to justify being a dateless virgin.
>>
>>76810901
Jokes on you, I am not a virgin because hookers, and I am dateless because I focus on getting my degree and being independent.
What you call sexual free market few years ago was called "love" and lasted for centuries, while your concept is fairly new, and lasts only from sexual revolution to this day. Also, they are not exclusive.

This is not common sense in any way.
>>
He really is just a repetitive mess these days. The I-fuck-black-guys jokes being shoehorned in when he stumbles during serious lectures is cringe worthy. He also backed out of the Shapiro debate because he knew he'd get eviscerated. He's not as smart as Ben. 'Muricans tend to confuse an English accent for intelligence.
>>
>>76805845
the alt right loves to be abused by gay jews
>>
>>76811845
well what can you do, I have a jew fetish
>>
>>76805845
What an aids-riddled wretch, you laughable faggots look up to anyone, having been raised fatherless
>>
>>76811563
yeah he's certainly entry-level and simple, i think getting the joke of a job as 'tech guy for breitbart' in a 1 man department really sunk his value, he used to be a news correspondent and come out with meaningful conservative ideas but currently he's just focused on triggering people for publicity. Ben Shapiro is very sharp and generally right on every issue besides Trump + Michelle Fields
>>
>>76807354
>people are calling other people virgins
>muhhh my feelings
yes those who attend the'conferences' are virgins
truth hurts, no girl would mate with those nu-males beta faggots
who would date someone who enjoys getting pimped by a deviant perv?
>>
>>76812293
This is bullshit. You have no knowledge of these conference attendants sexual history at all, unless you fucked them all.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.