[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been doing extensive research on this anomaly after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: things that didnt happen.jpg (211 KB, 477x859) Image search: [Google]
things that didnt happen.jpg
211 KB, 477x859
I've been doing extensive research on this anomaly after some personal experiences drove me in the right direction. What I'm going to tell you sounds crazy. But if you think about it, you'll somehow know it's true. I don't know how, you just will.

First of all, realize that we live inside of a simulation much like the Matrix. The difference is that in the Matrix, the people in the simulation at least have real physical bodies plugged into the Matrix; our entire beings are in the simulation.

About 15 years ago, there was a nuclear holocaust that eliminated human life on the planet. I'm not sure if anyone survived but it was at least a virtual extinction. The mass experience of death and emotion caused something in our simulation to crash or triggered something in the program. There was some kind of mass awakening. Most of us experienced the flesh burning off of our bodies and being vaporized. We were all still aware post-death.

We saw the complete destruction of human civilization forever and existed in that reality for a little bit. Some of us were surrounded in nothing but pure white light after being vaporized. Then, everything rematerialized in front of us back to normal. This was our simulation rebooting.

I think that our mass awakening triggered something in the simulation and caused it to do like a system restore. I'm not sure what the implications of that are. I think that our simulation has a certain goal and that we were not supposed to destroy ourselves before accomplishing it. Once we do accomplish it, I'm not sure if that's good for us or if the simulation just shuts off.
>>
>>76699302
I don't somehow know this is true. I don't remember any white light or anything of the sort.

If we were in some kind of matrix program, what makes you think it is even remotely like the "real" reality?
>>
>>76699302
First things first
>>>>/x/
second:

It rains acid, one day the earth will cry from a stone
And you'll be lookin' at the world livin' inside of a dome
Computerized humanity living inside of a clone
This is the place where the unknown is living and real
Wormwood the planet X and the seventh seal
Universal truth is not measure in mass appeal
This is the last time that I kneel and pray to the sky
Cause almost everything that I was always ever told was a lie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J7yK1TPkDo
>>
>>76699302
My child, there is no Truth, there is no destiny, just Greyness, no black and white, no good, no evil, just stuff, lots and lots of stuff

The wise man knows that he knows nothing.

If you think you know that we are in a matrix, or that god made us, or that reptillians are in control, or that you know anything, that is when they get you

Embrace Chaos, embrace Kek, we dont know, we never know, the world is absurd and grey, imagine yourself as Sisyphus, now imagine sisyphus as happy

that is how you become happy, sometimes all you can do is roll that boulder on and on, just float on, ride the wave, life is just a skimming stone, ups and downs that it's thrown, sunk into the great UNKNOWN, till all regrets and bitterness is gone
>>
>>76699302

Let me guess...she got like, at least, 150 likes on that shit story?
>>
>>76699302
15 years ago is when my first memory was. That must mean that you're right. It kinda makes sense if you really think aboyt it.
>>
>>76699682

If you say so.
>>
>>76699302
Sounds like a nigga tryin' to holla atchya.

https://youtu.be/rMD9FnHSJ14
>>
>>76699302

>"Wow guys, if you remember a white light, that's totally proof of the Matrix and not a generic experience whatsoever."

What is this, fucking /x/? Whatever. Whether it's the Matrix or not, that shit doesn't matter, because I'm fucking Neo, or at least one of the many Neos that were sent here as insurance against catastrophe.
>>
Ever since I realized, like Elon Musk has, that we probably live in a simulation, I became obsessed with tracking down evidence for or against it. My life goal is to escape the simulation like Agent Smith temporarily managed to escape the Matrix by taking over someone else's body.
>>
>>76701680
Well, most people are fucked. But become a computer scientist, get in on cutting edge research in the technological singularity, become god-like intelligent, and hope that you have enough computation ability to manipulate events one level above our simulation. That would give you a 'body' one reality up that you could use to escape that if it's also another simulation, and you keep doing that until you have a 'body' and 'senses' in the base reality. Then, you've effectively escaped.

In a way, I wonder if that's the intention of the simulation. We have millions of sperm and only one wins the game to be born into a human being. All the others perish without a sense of the bigger reality around them. I wonder if the goal of our simulation is to create or become the brain for something else or some other being.
>>
>>76699302
tldr
then
tldr
what an annoying original post, that's boring, please ask to be banned
>>
File: redpill.png (538 KB, 856x432) Image search: [Google]
redpill.png
538 KB, 856x432
>>76699302
>>
File: 1465502835089.jpg (19 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
1465502835089.jpg
19 KB, 620x388
>>76699302
I remember dying at age 4 when the bombs hit Cabo San Lucas.

I was underwater spinning for what seemed like 3 minutes. Nothing has been the same ever since.
>>
>>76699302
Kek that picture. Judging from irrational character motivation, environmental and situated context that is obviously a made up story.
>>
OP was almost right

Our reality is actually a dream named "Yog-Sogoth." eventually god will awaken and think "Better not make any humans."
>>
>>76700473
>>76700473
>Let me guess...she got like, at least, 150 likes on that shit story?

more like 949,000

fb com/juliaprice.jp/posts/10102188151922907
>>
>>76699302
the Berenstein Bears
>>
>>76702888
>guthix
>>
File: k keep me posted.jpg (55 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
k keep me posted.jpg
55 KB, 360x360
>>76699302
>>
File: 1436292947890.png (32 KB, 255x224) Image search: [Google]
1436292947890.png
32 KB, 255x224
>>76699302
>that pic

I'm imagining little James with a spotty beard and a retro videogame shirt asking this bitch if she has a Patreon
>>
>>76699302
I just posted about this in another thread. The reason I gave was that quarks need to be observed, much like a computer rendering.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.