[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can muslims please, once and for all, explain themselves? Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: angry_muslims.jpg (45 KB, 474x350) Image search: [Google]
angry_muslims.jpg
45 KB, 474x350
Can muslims please, once and for all, explain themselves?
Why do you come to the west and then demand Muslim law? You just escaped countries that have muslim laws...
What is it that you want? Do you really want to turn European countries into muslim countries with muslim culture and laws?

Also, I am really curious, how do you speak of westerners when you are only with your muslim friends?

>inb4 the same way as we do when we talk with westerners.

Please no bullshit.
>>
>Why do you come to the west and then demand Muslim law? You just escaped countries that have muslim laws...

If (((you))) don't already know, it pretty much states in the Qu'ran that Sharia should dominate the land because it's the law of Allah. You know how you Jews think you're the chosen people and the goyim are just cattle to be exploited for your profit? Yeah well the Muslims have their own collective superiority complex; they believe that everyone should be Muslim and submit to Islam because not submitting to Islam is a fate worse than death.
>>
>>76677403
I've never heard of israel
can you tell me the nations war crimes?
Might remind me.
>>
>>76677675

This is why I wanna hear the opinion of an actual muslim.
>>
>>76677930

>thinks he shares interests with palestinians.

The fact you are the most religious western europeans does not make you compatible with sharia law.
>>
>>76677930
I'm not supporting the jew here but don't be an SJW 'free palestine' faggot. If you had sense you'd know arabs have commited numerous crimes on jews and vice versa.
>>
File: DSC_4314.jpg (184 KB, 1600x1071) Image search: [Google]
DSC_4314.jpg
184 KB, 1600x1071
>>76677403
I like my country and I don't wanna go to the west.

I am disconnected with the plight of middle-eastern muslims so I don't know what they want.

I was raised in an english-speaking household with a lot of western values.

When I talk about westerners with muslim friends it usually depends on the context. I refer to them as I refer to any other person unless the conversation is about our differences. Sometimes I will make fun of their funny accents and culture, especially aussies and amerifats, but its usually just banter. Except for the degenerate leftists, I have no respect for them.

I don't really care what happens to the west. Whatever major change that happens to it will probably not affect me in my lifetime, hopefully. I really like western food though so I hope that will still remain after you guys lose.

Pic related is one of my favourite western-influenced dish.
>>
>>76679739

Yeah, you dont really count. The question was for those muslims who are now living in Europe and the US or want to move there.
>>
>>76679739

You and Indonesia are alright. Its just the Arabs and the Turks who are shit
>>
FUCK MUSLIMS I WANT TO KILL THEM ALL (yes im a bit crazy xD)
>>
>>76677403

P E D O P R O P H E T
E
D
O

P
R
O
P
H
E
T
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.