[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do brits keep praising him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 4234321423423.jpg (675 KB, 2074x1325) Image search: [Google]
4234321423423.jpg
675 KB, 2074x1325
His speeches were shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPB1jy4vmFA

He lost all credibility in the Battle of Cable Street

Yet britfags praise him like Jesus.
>>
BEADY
>>
>>76629141
>He lost all credibility in the Battle of Cable Street

The Battle of Cable Street wasn’t fought between Blackshirts and the people of East London. It was fought between the police and communists imported from all over Britain. Ten days after Cable Street the Blackshirts marched to Limehouse in East London where Mosley spoke to over 100,000 people amid scenes of considerable enthusiasm. In the local elections 6 months later, nearly 25% of the people of East London voted for Oswald Mosley which was an astonishing result considering that the vote was restricted to house owners. The young, the unemployed, and those in rented accommodation did not get the vote.

“The general cry is that the entire population of East London had risen against Mosley and had declared that he and his followers ‘should not pass’, and that they did not pass ‘owing to the solid front presented by the workers of East London’. This statement is, however, far from reflecting accurately the state of affairs.” – Special Branch Police Report, November 1936, The National Archives ref: MEPOL2/3043
>>
>>76629141
>He lost all credibility in the Battle of Cable Street

Ah yes, Cable Street
>BUF hold a peaceful rally
>Communists bus in their supporters from all over the South East
>Communists form a barricade, blocking the street and preventing all traffic
>The police try to break up the barricade but are unable to as communists viciously attack them
>BUF peacefully stands by
>Eventually the police ask the Mosely if he would be so kind as to take an alternate route
>Mosely obliges them
>Ordinary citizens see the savagery of the communists and the civility of the BUF
>Support for the BUF increases

Never quite sure how people made this out to be a loss for the BUF. It was like what's going on now with Trump and the traitors attacking him under the Mexican flag: ordinary people sided with the law abiding patriots.
>>
>>76629441

mfw thousands of people who would never have known who OM was, or why he was so based, got educated because of a turkroach spamming this BEADY shit. I wonder if the turk knows he has helps so much in rehabilitating Mosley.
>>
>>76629141
Anglo BLOOD
>>
File: 1438950126868.jpg (29 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1438950126868.jpg
29 KB, 460x276
Fuck you gypsy, Mosley is based.
>>
File: 1463662673398.png (315 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1463662673398.png
315 KB, 420x420
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY

This video always gives me chills.
>>
>>76629141
>Fiery speech

I find it hilarious when politico people use these terms like "slammed" and "fiery" to describe shit comments and shit speeches.

It basically just confirms that politicos are actually really fucking boring.

t. somebody who spend a lot of time getting to know politicos

As for Mosley, he was alright I guess. But Britain can never really do fascism. When fascism and communism were the big political ideologies, we rejected both.

Britain doesn't really do hyperbole and hysteria. As a nation we're typically far too boring and reasonable for such things.
>>
File: 1436032318405.jpg (9 KB, 200x253) Image search: [Google]
1436032318405.jpg
9 KB, 200x253
bring me aryan BLOOD
>>
>tfw Based Moseley will never become PM

Bongs fucked up hard on this one.
>>
>>76631318
Both Mosley and Powell have been vindicated. Unfortunately, we're just reluctant to ever go all in on an ideology as a nation.

As a nation we tend to be very middle ground people.

I blame that on the values of safety and security and playing it safe that the middle class bestow.
>>
>>76629141
>Why do brits keep praising him?
Are you serious?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.