[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Christianity is a Jewish religion When will this meme die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 21
>Christianity is a Jewish religion

When will this meme die?
>>
File: stjohnchrysostom.jpg (315 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
stjohnchrysostom.jpg
315 KB, 900x600
>Jesus, St. Paul, St. John Chrysostom refer to the Jews as “dogs”

Matthew 7:6 “Do not give what is holy to dogs; and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under foot and turn and maul you.”

Philippians 3:2-3 "Beware of the dogs, beware of the evil workers, beware of those who mutilate the flesh! For it is we who are the circumcision, who worship in the Spirit of God and boast in Christ Jesus and have no confidence in the flesh"

Matthew 10:16-17 “See, I am sending you out like sheep into the midst of wolves; so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves. Beware of them, for they will hand you over to councils and flog you in their synagogues”

“Although those Jews had been called to the adoption of sons, they fell to kinship with dogs; we who were dogs received the strength, through God's grace, to put aside the irrational nature which was ours and to rise to the honor of sons.”

>Jesus and St. John Chrysostom call out the merchants

Matthew 21:12-13 “Then Jesus entered the temple and drove out all who were selling and buying in the temple, and he overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those who sold doves. He said to them, “It is written,

‘My house shall be called a house of prayer’;
but you are making it a den of robbers.”

“What else do you wish me to tell you? Shall I tell you of their plundering, their covetousness, their abandonment of the poor, their thefts, their cheating in trade? The whole day long will not be enough to give you an account of these things.”
>>
File: stignatius.jpg (256 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
stignatius.jpg
256 KB, 960x640
>Jesus says the Jews have cursed themselves

Matthew 23:31-33 “Thus you testify against yourselves that you are descendants of those who murdered the prophets. Fill up, then, the measure of your ancestors. You snakes, you brood of vipers! How can you escape being sentenced to hell?”

>St. Paul says the Jews displease God and are contrary to all man

“1 Thessalonians 2:14-16 For you, brothers and sisters, became imitators of the churches of God in Christ Jesus that are in Judea, for you suffered the same things from your own compatriots as they did from the Jews, who killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets, and drove us out; they displease God and oppose everyone by hindering us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved. Thus they have constantly been filling up the measure of their sins; but God’s wrath has overtaken them at last.

>St. Paul and John the Apostle say those who call themselves Jews are liars

Romans 2:29 “But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.”

Galatians 3:28 “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”

Hebrews 8:13 In that He says, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Revelation 3:9 “I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but are lying—I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.”
>>
>St. Ignatius warns against Judaizers

“Be not deceived with strange doctrines, nor with old fables, which are unprofitable. For if we still live according to the Jewish law, we acknowledge that we have not received grace.”
“It is absurd to profess Christ Jesus, and to Judaize. For Christianity did not embrace Judaism, but Judaism Christianity, that so every tongue which believes might be gathered together to God.”

>St. Maximus Confessor writes that “scripture alone” is to behave like a Jew, which is to fall away from truth

“It seems you want us to become like the Jews, who have filled their minds with the "simple words" of the Bible—in other words, with the letter of Scripture alone— as if it were so much rubbish, and so have fallen away from the truth; they carry a covering over their hearts, so as not to see that "the Lord is Spirit" (2 Cor 3:17), hidden within the letter, and that he says, "The letter kills, it is the Spirit that gives life! (2 Cor 3:6). You may be sure, reverend sir, that I will never accept some concept from Scripture if I have not really understood its meaning. I will not openly behave like a Jew.”

>St. Peter and the Apostles rule against circumcision and Mosaic law at the Council of Jerusalem

Acts 15:8 So God, who knows the heart, acknowledged them by giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He did to us, 9 and made no distinction between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith. 10 Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear? 11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved in the same manner as they.”
>>
>Christian law against the Jews

In generali concilio by Honorius III in 1218, addressed to the archbishop of Toledo, demanded the enforcement of the decision of the Fourth *Lateran Council that Jews wear clothing to distinguish them from Christians; also that Jews be made to pay the tithe to local churches.

Si vera sunt also by Gregory IX, in 1239, addressed to the kings and prelates of France and Spain, ordered the seizure and examination of the Talmud and all other Jewish books suspected of blasphemies against Jesus and Christianity. The burning of such Jewish books was ordered several times from the 13th to the 16th centuries.

Cum nimis absurdum by *Paul IV in 1555, was a brief in the spirit of antipope Benedict XIII. It established the ghetto in Rome, limited Jewish economic activities, prohibited more than one synagogue in a town, and forbade contact between Jews and Christians.

Hebraeorum gens by Pius V in 1569, a brief, accused the Jews of many evils, including the practice of magic. It ordered the expulsion of the Jews from all papal territory, excepting Rome and Ancona.

Sancta mater ecclesia by *Gregory XIII in 1584, confirming his Vices eius nos of 1577, ordered the Jews of Rome to send 100 men and 50 women every Saturday afternoon to listen to conversionist sermons which were delivered in a church near the ghetto.
>>
>St. Paul calls the old covenant the "ministry of condemnation"

and you show that you are a letter of Christ, prepared by us, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts. 2Co 3:3

who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. But if the ministry of death, written and engraved on stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of the glory of his countenance, which glory was passing away, how will the ministry of the Spirit not be more glorious? For if the ministry of condemnation had glory, the ministry of righteousness exceeds much more in glory. 2Co 3:6-9

>Christ is the fulfillment of the law

"For God has done what the law, weakened by the flesh, could not do: by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and to deal with sin, he condemned sin in the flesh, so that the just requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. Romans 8:3-4

For Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes. Romans 10:4
>>
The Old Testament is Jewish, the New Testament is just fucking boring.
>>
>>76738203
>Meme

It is a Jewish religion.
>>
>>76738203
Separation of Church and State, you fucking cunt.

/pol/ is for state stuff.
>>>/x/ is for your fucking sky fairy talk.

Get the fuck off my board, you cunt.
>>
File: IMG_2440[1].jpg (101 KB, 736x579) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2440[1].jpg
101 KB, 736x579
>his religion isn't indigenous to Europe and white people

Tippest toppest of kuckily kucked keks!
>>
>>76739985

That's because it was written across a much shorter period of time.
>>
File: kikes btfo.png (729 KB, 573x1552) Image search: [Google]
kikes btfo.png
729 KB, 573x1552
>>76739985
>>76740062
>>76740232
Butthurt kikes detected
>>
>>76740232
>Separation of Church and State
Daily remainder that it was invited by Church because Emperor tried to get his dirty Kraut hands over Church. Papocesarism is one of foundation of Western, Latin Civilisation.
>>
>>76738203
>Christianity is a Jewish religion
Did you mean judaism?
>>
>>76740300
>under paganism
>Europe do shit
>under Christianism
>Europe manifest themselves as a master race and conquer the World
Hmmm...
>>
>>76738203
Christianity began as a Jewish sect, you fucking Jew loving cunt.
>>
File: roman-empire.gif (45 KB, 480x319) Image search: [Google]
roman-empire.gif
45 KB, 480x319
>>76740300
>rejecting salvation based on arbitrary lines that didn't even exist at the time

We think that if a Western tradition could be rebuilt it would be bound to take on a religious form in the strictest sense of this word, and that this form could only be Christian; for on the one hand the other possible forms have been too long foreign to the Western mentality, and on the other it is only in Christianity—and we can say still more definitely in Catholicism—that such remnants of a traditional spirit as still exist in the West are to be found. Every ‘traditionalist’ venture that ignores this fact is without foundation and therefore inevitably doomed to failure; it is self-evident that one can build only upon something that has a real existence, and that where there is lack of continuity, any reconstruction must be artificial and cannot endure. ~ Rene Guenon, The Crisis of the Modern World
>>
>>76740570
No, Christianity secifically rejected Pharisee oral law which was used to invent Judaism in Persian Babylonia as the oral law was codified in the Talmud.
>>
File: 1463387891851.jpg (1 KB, 99x125) Image search: [Google]
1463387891851.jpg
1 KB, 99x125
>>76738203
>Feminism is the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes
>It says so in the dictionary so that must be what it is
555-come on now
>>
>>76740570

Christianity was heavily influenced by Roman paganism and Greek philosophy.
>>
File: VikingRaid.jpg (88 KB, 752x742) Image search: [Google]
VikingRaid.jpg
88 KB, 752x742
>>76740544
>>76740723
>paganism existed long before Cuckstianity
>the Romans and Greeks were pathetic idiots pre-Judaic cult gaining popularity
>imblying the worship of ancestors and nature, one's people and the exclusion of pansy shit like "turn your cheek" are cucked ideals
>imblying pagan nationalists aren't better than Christian """nationalists"""

Paganism is literally a nationalist religion - you worship everything about your people, their culture, the ancestors and the nature indigenous to your homeland.
>>
File: laughinpixelatedman.gif (207 KB, 404x416) Image search: [Google]
laughinpixelatedman.gif
207 KB, 404x416
>>76738203

>worshipping a middle eastern religion that was born out of middle eastern culture and mythology
>>
>>76741195
>pagans get BTFO by Christian warriors
>call it pansy religion
>>
File: StVukashin.jpg (131 KB, 506x660) Image search: [Google]
StVukashin.jpg
131 KB, 506x660
>>76741246
>rejecting your Serbian tradition because of where it originated thousands of years ago

top fedora
>>
>>76740544
>under paganism
>Europe do shit
Except for conquering the Holy Land of the people you LARP as.
Then killing Joseph's wife's son.
Then kicking the people you LARP as out of their Holy Land and destroying their temple.
>>
>>76741575
>majority of European population had become Christian
>vastly outnumbered pagans get beaten
>y-yeah hehe we sure whooped 'em!
>never mind that we worship a Semite now instead of a European
>Christianity doesn't have a god of war
>>
>>76741729
>following rules concocted by your jewish masters with the express purpose of making you weak and easily exploitable
top goy
>>
>>76741729
>implying it is not an albanian
>>
File: 1458933480235.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1041) Image search: [Google]
1458933480235.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1041
>>76742196
>w-we were outnumbered!

Pathetic.

>>76742282
>not following in the footsteps of the Iron Guard
>doing the Jews work for them by spreading Jewish lies
>>
>>76740232
You don't understand politics then
>>
>>76738203
When Christians drop the old testament, revelations, and stop worshipping The King of the Fucking Jews.
>>
>that guy who claims claims to be a white/european nationalist proud of his white culture
>goes onto shun anything non-white
>bases his entire belief system, morality, judgement, and ideology on an Abrahamic Middle Eastern shitskin religion that trampled over traditional European cultures using fear tactics and violence like what Islam is doing now
>>
>>76738203
It's literally a heretical sect of Judaism, just like Islam. "The God of Abraham" is common to all three.
>>
>>76742768
We don't drop, it's just a different covenant
>>
>>76742576
>w-we were persecuted in true religion of Europe era pagan Rome
>>
>>76742768

That was a title given to him by the Romans that was meant to mock him. Jesus was the Son of God and what race he was for 33 years as a man comes at a very distant second to that fact.
>>
>>76741729

It's Arabic and North African culture that was literally localized for European 'consumers'. It's the original cultural enrichment that suppressed true European traditions and culture that was born out of European mentality and ultimately genes.
>>
Nobody has even tried to refute any of the verses or quotes I have provided, everyone just continues their stupid baseless assertions. Good goys.
>>
>>76738203
When your Holy Book stop being full of Jews.
>>
File: 525896342.jpg (162 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
525896342.jpg
162 KB, 396x594
>>76741246
njuška izdajnik
Bože sačuvaj
>>
>>76743047
>It's Arabic and North African culture

Is that why the Septuagint was written in Greek, as well as the Gospel according to St. John, with the theology of "logos" centered around Greek philosophy, and most of the early Christians being Greeks and Romans?
>>
>>76742576
Shilling for the jew religion:
>I got caught in it so I must infect others
>I know, I'll just bring up some great men that would have been greater had they been free from the jew infection, that'll teach the infidel
Literally a zombie with no arguments.
WAKE UP!
>>
>>76738203
Well, it's a sandnigger religion anyways
>>
>>76738343
>>76743092

> Matthew 7:6 “Do not give what is holy to dogs; and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under foot and turn and maul you.”

Your very first quote is a completely out-of-context quote, a typical Jesus' diatribe about how judging others is BAD and you have to be cuckishly tolerant... used as an example to explain that Jesus was anti-jewish somehow

Who can take you seriously?
>>
>>76743434
And that's why it has been practiced by Europeans for 2000 years
>>
>>76743516
There is some truth to that verse
>>
>>76738203
>When will this meme die?

when the jews that propagate it are gone
>>
>>76743092
1st refute this >>76740869 then stop being such a good goy, it's sickening.
>>
>>76743536
And? It doesn't change it's a sandnigger religion. If europeans are cucks it's not their problem.
>>
>>76743516

It says that it is a verse about the Jews in the Orthodox Study Bible. That is how the Church Fathers have always understood it.
>>
>>76743653
They've been dead for a while
>>
>>76738203

This religion is fake, I have a devil and they never pulled it out. I'm thinking it's a mental illness tough as I am a satanist and I am happy going to hell, and the devil insist that I have to turn to jesus, so yeah, it's a mental illness.

Because there's reality, and the bullshit we make up.
>>
>>76743758
So they were cucks in the Middle Ages?
>>
>>76744175
Can you prove its fake?
>>
>>76744304

Fake what? It's a mental illness obviously, I wanna go to hell and it's a devil wanting to save me.

Mental illness.
>>
I want to be religious /pol/, but I just can't. Is it possible for me to get faith in my heart? What do I do?
>>
>>76744368
Demonic possession is real,
>>
>>76744368

Also the good doctor says it's a mental illness, really.
>>
>>76744098

No it isn't

why do you lie?

This is the entire paragraph:

7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye. 6 “Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

There is literally zero support for your claim

You want us to believe that Jesus was talking about being retardely tolerant and never judging anyone... and suddenly he started to JUDGE jews as pigs OUT OF NOWHERE [without any indication he was talking about jews, and without making any sense of the "pearls" he meant], instead of he simply pointing out his reasoning, that if you criticize the moral behavior of others, they will criticize yours and destroy your reputation
>>
>>76744427
Read Romans 1 and John 3
>>
>>76744474

It's diagnosed, I was diagnosed and they're sure it's not a devil, but a mental illness.
Also what do I care, I wanna go to hell.
>>
>>76738203
"Jesus" if he did in fact exist would have been apart of the Semitic people. Semitic people aren't Jewish. . . To be Jewish you need to follow Judaism. Christianity is an Arab religion and is extremely degenerate for a European, African, or Asian to accept. . .
>>
File: Perun-Slavic-God.jpg (103 KB, 500x744) Image search: [Google]
Perun-Slavic-God.jpg
103 KB, 500x744
>>76743302

Yeah that's the localization part. Christianity's been altered, adjusted and adapted from day one. There's many Christian churches and they all have their sets of arbitrary rules. That's not really the central issue, the important things are the basic ideas behind Christianity, what it preaches and the creation myth. And none of those things have anything to do with european culture.

>>76743256
>>
>>76744558
Y do you wanna go there
>>
>>76744635

Well, I am a demon, I accepted Satan, and I preach His Salvation.
>>
BEWARE! The Christfags and Lucifarians are all part of the same Jew Cocksucking Moral Cabal! Don't let them suck your cock!!! They will try to force their weird jew code upon you! May KEK rain shit upon them and their fake Jew creations!!!!!!
>>
>>76744614
Have we studied the same history?
>>
>>76743516

Are you shitting me? You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and you probably learned about the Bible from some Jew-approved source.
>>
Orthodox Church rituals is an evolutions of national Greek religion rituals. Orthodox psalms are 100% Ancient Greek music.
>>
>>76744713
What does satan save you from
>>
>>76744474
if you believe in the bible no its not. there is a simple problem with any alleged demonic possession and thats that you are already being controlled by god

all people even non believers and sinners do gods bidding even though they do not know it. a demon isnt more power than god is it?

it would be like hopping into a car and not being in the drivers seat and some one else is driving the car
>>
File: 1450383265551.png (765 KB, 532x747) Image search: [Google]
1450383265551.png
765 KB, 532x747
>>
File: jesus.jpg (382 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
382 KB, 1280x853
>>76738203

Jesus is too hot to be a jew.
#sorrynotsorry
#MAGA!!
>>
>>76744713
You filthy jew cocksucker, Satan is not real, you Jew lover. It's all a sham to shill morality, the dick of your light shiter pootifer is fake and gay!! burn the jew!
>>
>>76744819

read the actual paragraph you idiot

>>76744527
>>
>>76744843

good holy people that do all manner of good works because of the holy spirit of jesus, including, but not limited, to child rape, burning at the stake, mass murder and other good works.
>>
>>76744858
I agree God is in absolute control
>>
>>76744909

HAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT, YOUR SOUL IS ALREADY OURS
>>
File: Smilosobilicimurat150_120199.jpg (101 KB, 640x514) Image search: [Google]
Smilosobilicimurat150_120199.jpg
101 KB, 640x514
>>76744614
>And none of those things have anything to do with european culture.
Still, it did more than enough for us brother
But your text has some truth insight
>>
>>76743516
>>76744098

>Dogs and swine refer to heathen peoples (Php 3:2; Rev 22:15), but would also include Jews who do not practice virtue. According to the Fathers, dogs are those so immersed in evil that they show no hope for change, while swine are those who habitually live immoral and impure lives. The pears are the inner mysteries of the Christian faith, including Christ's teachings (13:46) and the great sacraments. These holy things are restricted from the immoral and unrepentant, not to protect the holy things themselves, for Christ needs no protection. Rather, we can protect the faithless people from the condemnation that would result from holding God's mysteries in contempt.

Christ said: "It is no fair to take the children's bread and to cast it to the dogs". Christ was speaking to the Canaanite woman when He called the Jews children and the Gentiles dogs.

But see how thereafter the order was changed about: they became dogs, and we became the children. Paul said of the Jews: "Beware of the dogs, beware of the evil workers, beware of the mutilation. For we are the circumcision". Do you see how those who at first were children became dogs? Do you wish to find out how we, who at first were dogs, became children? "But to as many as received him, he gave the power of becoming sons of God". - St. John Chrysostom
>>
>>76744932
And does the Bible say to do these things, or do wicked men use ignorant people to do it
>>
Jesus and Satan are fake, they are creations of evil Jew dick lovers. You will only follow them if you are too stupid to form your own thoughts. Christfags and Lucifarians both suck the same jew dick.
>>
>>76743516
>>76738343
Do people these days have no reading comprehension at all ? The verse says what it says.

Would you give a bear a medium rare steak ? Would you give your daughter away to somali pirates ?
>>
>>76745076

Followers of jesus have the spirit of jesus and the works you do are the fruit of the spirit. says so in teh bible

Don't trust me though, I'm an angel of Satan and by their fruits you shall know them.
>>
>>76745100
Would you have a fake jew god or a red turd lord Lucifer that also likes to sit upon the same fake dick? A steak is real, rare or well done, Jew creations are faker than a bejazzled flip phone.
>>
>>76738203
>worship the same God as the Jews
>worship his son, called the King of the Jews
>>
>>76744869

I love to kneel and worship His perfect body!
>>
>>76745217
You are a human being that is delusional. You ride the fake dick of lucifer, I am dissapoint son, stick your dick in fire and talk to dirt for us. Burn some sage and tell us how the "luciferrr" speaks to you.. my poor poor autistic child.
>>
>>76745439
And so sayith kek, wank your dick or flick the bean to Jebus, BECAUSE IT'S NOT FUCKING REAL. "slow clap" wank my child, for flicking the man bean is not a sin. Ignore all the jew and satan fake turd burglars, they know not that they autism.
>>
>>76745217
Does everyone who claims to be Christian actually have the spirit?
>>
File: Perun.jpg (460 KB, 800x1399) Image search: [Google]
Perun.jpg
460 KB, 800x1399
How do Cuckstians explain that European paganism existed wayyyy before all Abrahamic religions?
>>
>>76743653
This. It's just another example of divide and conquer.
>>
>>76745442

No, I agree, I have a mental illness, see it is silly, I am a Satan worshipper who accepted Satan by saying Save me Satan and I actually felt a possitive feedback, I must be insane, and it seemed to ensure salvation.

But then again, the devil I have inside, is asking me to turn to jesus, it's all like upside down, you know? So yeah, mental illness.
>>
>>76745062

So according to your bizarre interpretation, this is Matthew 7

> Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
> For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
> Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
> You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye!
> BTW FORGET THAT STUPID STUFF I JUST SAID ABOUT JUDGING! JEWS AND PAGANS ARE PIGS AND SWINE! DO NOT LET THEM INSULT THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH!!!

Christian anti-semitism is laughable

>>76745100
> Would you give a bear a medium rare steak ? Would you give your daughter away to somali pirates ?

What does that have to do with not judging others?
>>
>>76745616

What kind of shitty divinity doesn't give you his spirit the moment you accept him?
Are you saying he's a lie? Because I agree.
>>
>>76745666
Do you know this for a fact?
>>
>>76745666
They don't they're deluded shit mongloids, Lucifarians are just as bad. They totally ignore that Jesus and Lucifer are the same thing and based off of Marduk. And that God was a female dragon called Tiamat made of darkness and primordial chaos. They fucking stole genesis and plagiarized it from the Enûma Eliš. They say they talk to Lucifer, IT'S A FUCKING INVENTION YOU KEK, ahahahaha all your shit is stolen! it's not real!! Jesus and Lucifer are the same thing you stupid fucks!! http://www.religioustolerance.org/com_geba.htm
>>
The world needs Paganism in place of the Roman Catholics and Protestants unless the Russian Orthodox church stops fucking around and finally pushes men to crusade again.
>>
>>76745843
>according to your bizarre interpretation

I gave you word for word what it says in the Orthodox Study Bible as well as words from St. John Chrysostom, who's Divine Liturgy we celebrate every Sunday.
>>
>>76745897
It's more like you can't accept him till you have received the spirit. Total depravity is a thing
>>
>>76746092
>tfw no temple of physical culture to worship the God of War and work out at
>>
>>76746092
Prtotties love to fight, Baptist are super conservative
>>
>>76746282
Why does any of this matter, Christ is just a reinvention of Marduk, the same with Lucifer. Marduk was the son of God; Tiamat, and was made of light, he was a tyrant who demanded man worship him and be slaves, he was also a rebel, he hated freedom. When people say they worship Satan, lucifer, Jesus or Allah, they are worshiping a thought form based on slavery and oppression. http://www.religioustolerance.org/com_geba.htm
>>
>>76738203

It's Zoroastrian like Judaism & Shia/Sunni
>>
>>76745888

Neither do I, literally believe in it. It's more of a culture thing for me. Which isn't unimportant, it can affect our daily life in anything from architecture to holidays, music to laws of the land.

Ok, now SERIOUS question:

Are devout Christians concerned with lack of good music in heaven? It's clear at this point that every good band already is, or will be going to hell. Why is Jesus so bad at attracting good musicians?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajJAm3RSmZw
>>
>>76746609
The Enûma Eliš predates Zoroastrianism and is what both faiths stole concepts from. Good and Evil are reinventions of Order and Chaos. They fabricated a false system based on duality.
>>
>>76746718
Christian Rock,
>>
>>76744920
Yeah. Exactly.

It says don't judge unless you want to be judged for doing the same thing. That is, don't be a hypocrite.

In fact, the passage says we are to cast the beam out of our own eye so we can see clearly to cast the mote out of our brother's eye. In other words, fix yourself so you can fix others, and in that context, that entails judging. Paul also talks about judging within the church and kicking out fornicators, drunkards, etc. The Bible never says not to judge, except in areas where you're also guilty.

Furthermore, the pearls before swine thing, in my interpretation, is a new topic. It means don't bother preaching to those who would violently oppose you but instead spread the gospel to more receptive people first, of which there are many to be found. The one's who violently opposed the early church were so-called Jews. Today, that would mean avoiding wasting time on mission trips to Iran when there are people where you are who need to hear the Word.

Even if it's a continuation of the same idea as the previous verses, it's still not a message of "never ever judge." I don't actually know what it would mean if it's a continuation because I've never looked at it that way. In that case, it probably isn't referencing Jews but it's still not an admonition to never judge.
>>
File: 1lcl15sa.jpg (43 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1lcl15sa.jpg
43 KB, 514x536
>>76746605
>>
FILTHY JEWS AND THEIR LIES https://youtu.be/32FB-gYr49Y
>>
>>76738203
If anything, it's a Greek religion. The gospels are written in Greek, not Hebrew.
>>
>>76740876
This.
>>
>>76747698
All of it is just stolen concepts from the Mesopotamian Enûma Eliš, the mother fuckers will make every excuse conceivable to tip toe around it, but it is a verifiable fact.
>>
I have heard all form of stupidity. People talking to Lucifer, People talking to Jesus. They are allegories and inventions based off of a much older Religion. At best you're working with a thought form; a fabrication of your own will. But more than likely none of you are actual occultists, and it's simply drugs or a serious mental disorder. That or outright lies. They are clearly not real outside of thought form application. Worship of ether is the height of human retardation.
>>
>>76747211

> It means don't bother preaching to those who would violently oppose you but instead spread the gospel to more receptive people first, of which there are many to be found. The one's who violently opposed the early church were so-called Jews.

an absurd claim, all of the early christian converts were jews

if the immediate followers of Jesus had followed such commandment, there would not be an early church to begin with

It would not be until the times of Paul that they started to actively convert others
>>
File: jewish christian 01.png (145 KB, 409x513) Image search: [Google]
jewish christian 01.png
145 KB, 409x513
>>76738203
never because it's true you filthy semitic piece of shit
>>
>>76740876
>Christianity was heavily influenced by Roman paganism and Greek philosophy.
True for Roman Catholicism.
Protestantism tried to undo that and return to a purer Christianity without the Aristotelian influences.
>>
>>76747896

You people are a dime a dozen, I don't know how many different ancient gods I've seen Christ compared to. It's all pseudo-history and you know it doesn't even really matter even if it's true because Christianity is backwards compatible with ancient traditions. That's why it's acceptable for all the pagan elements of Christmas to exist in Christian tradition.
>>
>>76748851

Also true for the Orthodox world, Constantine merged Christianity with pagan traditions like Sol Invictus and much of the Byzantine theology and philosophy was mostly influenced by Plato and Dionysius.
>>
>>76749140
Constantine the Great is the best thing that cloud possibly happen to Orthodoxy. I thank Jewzeus for him in my prayers daily.
>>
>>76748590
>all of the early christian converts were jews

Acts 8 The Church of Samaria, The Ethiopian Church

Acts 10 The Gentile Church in Antioch

Acts 13 The Church of Cyprus, Pisidia

Acts 14 The Church in Iconium, Galatia, in Lystra and Derbe, Galatia

Acts 16 first European converts

Acts 17 Church in Thessalonica, Berea, Athens

Acts 18 Church in Corinth

Acts 28 Church in Rome
>>
>>76749757

Interesting that you are well aware that you have to jump forward to Acts 8 and skip the Gospel and with it all the early converts
>>
>>76750030

Interesting that you aren't aware that Acts was written at the same time as the Gospels and all of these events happened within a very short time anyway. In any case Christianity had spread as far west as Ireland by the 5th century so now we're just splitting hairs on what an "early Christian" was. It is also a fact that the very first people that were called "Christians" were the Antiochians in Acts 10.
>>
>>76750360

What is your argument exactly?

is that all the jews that followed Jesus to the temple, including his 12 disciples, were not christian?

Never mind that you seem bizarrely unaware that during the first century synagogues were the center of spread of Christianity, which indicates that Jesus never told his immediate followers not to try to convert the Jews
>>
>>76750735
>which indicates that Jesus never told his immediate followers not to try to convert the Jews

I never said he did or Jews can't be saved. The point is the Jews who reject the Gospel after having heard it are anathema, and the teachings of the Christian faith are to stay on guard against them, and especially them.
>>
>>76749757
Acts 10 Cornelius was a Gentile
>>
I-is this the official KEK worship thread?
>>
>>76739985
Wrong, the original Old Testament is an Indo-Iranian document stolen by the Semites, making it Aryan in origin. Try reading un-jewed history and you'll know the truth.
>>
>>76751088

Looks like we are advancing

it is no longer "Jews", now it is "Jews who reject the Gospel"

Then we can assume Christians were actually SUPPOSED to go and spread the Gospel to the Jews (how can they reject something they were not told about?)

And, insofar Jesus said that he didn't come to abolish the Jewish Law, but to fulfill it with the coming of the Messiah, we can declare that Christianity is the fulfilment of Judaism: Christianity is properly understood as a Jewish Religion that declares that the Jewish Messiah came already and his name was Jesus

The only way to believe in Jesus is to assume that the whole thing about a jewish messiah coming was true, aka to become a convert jew

So yes, Christianity is in fact a Jewish Religion, if not outright the Fulfillment of Jewish Religion
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.