[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German girls insulted as "whores" and sexually assaulted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
Didn't want to report it because of political correctness

>It took a long time, until the girl her teacher Alexandra shepherd entrusted: The three girls between the ages of 16 and 18 have been sexually harassed repeatedly in the past. On their way to school they were harassed, groped on the butt, breasts and in the crotch, men made obscene gestures or called them "whore" in the face.

>The reason why the girl so long - until they could not stand it - have been silent, is socio-politically serious: The men who regularly harass so massive and grope, are likely to refugees. "We do not want to discriminate against refugees, we do not want people general accusing them and not want to stir bad opinions (blood)" says Anna (name changed by the editors). (Their) political correctness had paralyzed them.

>The girls take the tram lines 4 and 8, but also by bus lines 18 and 19. There, these men are particularly common to the start of school and then return to school hours on the road, as the girls have found. "Once seven men at a tram came to me and shouted woman, woman, woman!". "I felt very threatening"says Anna. [...] I've wondered: DId they just consciously touched me between the legs or accidentally? Already on their first day of school last year that happened for the first time. "I had not expected that at all."

>The great audacity of some much older men insist that they have pursued their victims several times even to their homee, the young women tld. "Only when my father was coming outside of the house, the man left," said (name changed) Lisa. The parents would then informed the police. "If you tell them that you don't want it, they just grin dirty," says Lisa.
>>
File: rapefugeeeeeeeeeees.jpg (36 KB, 440x310) Image search: [Google]
rapefugeeeeeeeeeees.jpg
36 KB, 440x310
>The girls avoid public transport, as far as this is possible. Meanwhile, they have broken their silence, exchange (experience) with other pupils and noted: "Many others have experienced this harassment as well."

>Why is that?
>Burmester: The perpetrators often come from cultures with a different image of women, they are alone and after their fleeing with fear and humiliation they are looking for male confirmation. But this is not to excuse or to accept.

>What needs to be done?
>Burmester: We have to make attacks publicly, with the danger of feeding the Right. Ultimately, the men have to be re-educated.

>links
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.hna.de/kassel/herderschuelerinnen-schulweg-belaestigt-6471442.html&prev=search
http://www.hna.de/kassel/herderschuelerinnen-schulweg-belaestigt-6471442.html

I fixed a few translation errors and shortened it a bit.
>>
>>76616097
I have no fucks to give..you fags deserve this!
>>
Is there any evidence that they weren't whores?
>>
>>76616097

so thats what happen with societies infused in political correctness for too long.

you can stop the experiment now
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>76616258
>>
>>76616097
>>76616129

Stand up for yourselves Germany!
>>
>>76616129
>>76616097

Ronny please
>>
>>76616258
Good question.
Every German woman I have met has been a whore.
>>
The majority of Americans are descended from Germans. It makes an awful lot of sense if you put 2 and 2 together.
>>
>Not respecting Islamic culture when they're guests in your country
>Not respecting Islamic culture when you're a guest in an Islamic country
>>
File: 1460725269718.jpg (65 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
1460725269718.jpg
65 KB, 800x530
>>76616097
>totally not the globalist kikes doing this
>>
>>76616488
>It makes an awful lot of sense if you put 2 and 2 together.

Axis PoWs getting busy with their women while their husbands were fighting across France?
>>
>>76616488
>The majority of Americans are descended from Germans

Not true at all.
Kill yourself.
>>
The cognitive dissonance must be killing them.

Can't go public with it because it will prove the evil nazis right. Can't stay silent about it because your own quality of life suffers.
>>
>Liberal whores vs Islamic pigs

Both enemies of right wing
>>
File: DDR Tip.png (121 KB, 1899x1068) Image search: [Google]
DDR Tip.png
121 KB, 1899x1068
>>76616097
>>
>>76616735
kek
>>
>>76616616
But it is true. You passed the cuck gene on. No wonder american women are whores.
>>
>>76616735
What is MIS
>>
>>76616097
ive had plenty of discussions with women on immigration and multiculturalism to know they deserve this. its only a pity the sandniggers don't outright torture or kill them to drive the message home.
>>
>>76616893
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stasi
>>
>>76616616
it is true for the north and west the south is anglo and thats why we arent cucks
>>
uhh, racist much? Maybe these refugees have a tradition of calling women whores. You have to respect and understand that, it's all subjective, shitlord.
>>
>>
>>76617783
>India mocking other cultures for their rape gangs

Sailing pretty close to the wind there, Pajeet.
>>
>>76616097
Germony, stop being racist.

You need to embrace your new culture. If they didn't want to be called whores and groped why we'rent they wearing burkhas?
>>
File: 1692381.png (72 KB, 540x709) Image search: [Google]
1692381.png
72 KB, 540x709
>>76618068
I don't think he was mocking them, rather informing us what this is all about. I learned something new from Pajeet today.
>>
>>76618068
>Sailing pretty close to the wind there, Pajeet.
It takes one to know one
>>
File: ef5.jpg (50 KB, 680x632) Image search: [Google]
ef5.jpg
50 KB, 680x632
>>76617559
Stfu brazi
>>
This is what Europe has become
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdSsJQ-fvOU

I hope that their hate laws kick in soon and the Eurocucks stop flooding the board with their "progressivism"
>>
>>76616223
back to the oven shlomo
>>
>>76616097
Tbh honest, Im kinda sick of these threads (downvote if you must). The media loves to play up these so called "rapist refugees" but youve got to realise that its only a small minority that do anything.
>>
>>76619684
>1 out of 100 jelly beans contain cyanide
>let's put it out for people to eat anyway
>>
>>76619684
Yea, it's gone from from a thousand of a hundred, to a few to a small minority.

Guess what. It's not a thousand of a hundred Arabs/Pakis and other scum, that has learned their culture.
>>
>>76619929
Stop being such a bigot Danebro. Its 2016 and I thought you Euros were more civilised than that. Im glad those hate speech laws were bought in so you cant spread your facist messages
>>
women must secretly want to be raped and degraded because they're the ones voting for mass immigration.
>>
>>76620204
Muslims are scum entirely. It may be a minority that are truely scum, but it's the same minority that tells what the majority has to think and behave. I've learned this first hand.

Denmark has EU reservations, which mean we don't have to follow every single stupid rule they make.
>>
>>76619684
the more important it would be to instantly throw the ones out that act like they can insult the country that gives them shelter. how is it even humanly possible to "flee" a country because its so bad there and yet act like the most arrogant piece of shit possible.
>>
Germans are so imbecilic that they deserve to be exterminated.

> Being assaulted by refugees
> Don't want people to hate refugees so they "suffer in quiet"
> They never conceptualize that their entire perception and mental image of "refugees" is flawed, and that perhaps there are more like these sex predators
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 853x480
>>76616097
>>76616129
You deserve it tbqh

Get fucked
>>
>>76620309
Women love moral signalling because they're psychologically predisposed towards group consensus (and thus avoid being ejected from groups that benefit them. No point being kicked out of the village as it were.

In this situation, they're hopeless. They're voting for more refugees because they're convinced that to oppose it would ostracise themselves, and then suffering the consequences of this vote by literally getting sexually assaulted, raped, robbed, and attacked.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.