[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ says MGTOW is meaningless and inconsequential >/pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 16
>/pol/ says MGTOW is meaningless and inconsequential
>/pol/ says that MGTOW is literally ruining, destroying western civilization

So which is it? I notice the general sentiment here seems to sway from time to time on this. I don't think MGTOW has enough power to destroy civilization; women are doing a fine job already of that.
>>
File: 1400432995417.jpg (135 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1400432995417.jpg
135 KB, 500x377
>>76605046
>So which is it?
/pol/ was never consistent.
>Jews want to make Europe weak and Islamic but they also want Europe to support Israel
>The holocaust never happened but it's the best thing that ever happened
>MGTOW is a Jewish conspiracy, just like feminism, and just like the marriage system

>I don't think MGTOW has enough power to destroy civilization; women are doing a fine job already of that.
And /pol/ wants men to fix women's booboos while women keep ruining civilization. Tradcons are the biggest enemies of men after feminism, because Tradcons and feminists want the same thing: men need to be "real men" while women are free to do as they please.
>>
>>76606345

Finally, the site is moving again.

Thanks for the input. I have to say, this is rare coming from a Netherlands poster. Every single person on here I've seen from your nation sides with /pol/ on this issue. I can only hope that more people become aware of this situation, so they can become more independent, and not be slaves to what others dictate of them.
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (210 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
210 KB, 720x1280
>>76605046
>So which is it?
The latter you fucking idiot, it's an obvious strawmen you made up.
>>76606345
>/pol/ was never consistent.
/pol/ isn't one person, and idiots like you can't sort out the rhetorical manipulations like OP is using. Not sure why this is so hard for so many to grasp:
>/pol/ is not a single entity, like a fucking comittee, that votes on a single refined stance or message
What is wrong you fucking idiot children that you expect this to be so?

Perhaps its the same mental defficiency that makes you think MGTOW is actually an effective means to change or reform society, rather than simply accelerating and amplifying market patterns like the 80/20 effect.

You ARE the reason society is degenerating, because 90% of you aren't just boycotting women, as you claim, you're actively seeking hedonistic lifestyles. Your criticisms and rationales are pretty obvious, transparent excuses for
>being unattractice and not improving yourself
>just wanting to be a bachelor with no responsbility
>being a closet homo
etc
>>
>>76607296

I never said /pol/ was one person, and I was expecting someone to say that.

>You ARE the reason society is degenerating, because 90% of you aren't just boycotting women, as you claim, you're actively seeking hedonistic lifestyles

I am not doing such a thing.

So your contention here is that MGTOW is only making society worse, by increasing degenerate activities?
>>
The problem with MGTOW is that it encourages men to be even more useless.
If you had the capacity to act like men you would, stop pretending women is the issue when you nu-male faggots are busy creating support groups.
Women are the mirror image of men, which is why women today are shallow, devoid of morality, and generally useless.

Even a nigger is more desirable than you, that's how far western men have fallen.
>>
>>76608001

I am not a MGTOW, nor am I a redpiller, or an MRA, or a traditionalist, or a feminist.

I see people, and culture, and society, as the problem. Men validate the slutty behavior of women, and women are also degenerate on their own, and then it merges into a culture.

Also, you must keep in mind how anti-male western culture now is, how degenerate western culture now is. Women benefit from feminism and chivalry, they are immensely favored over men in every fucking aspect in western society.

So, the solution is much easier than just "man up", because all men would be doing if they were to "man up" is give women absolutely EVERYTHING they want, and nothing would change. Things would still be degenerate, the culture would still be anti-male, women would still be put on a pedestal and they would still benefit from feminism and chivalry simultaneously.
>>
>>76608273
Jesus christ you sound like a feminist. Why aren't niggers etc affected by the anti-male culture? Why do women consider them exempt from high standard for western gentlemen?

Women value their masculinity, they can say or do anything they want because women are programmed to accept alpha males even when they piss them off.

MGTOW is just another retreat by beta-males. You will never be respected for it, and you wont be teaching them a lesson.
It will not affect culture, because you're all ineffectual losers.

MGTOW is a support group for betamales, we can all relate to their troubles, but it is what it is. If you really want to make a better situation for you and yourself then you have to man up and do what men have always done. Get a job, get a wife, and live by your morals and convictions.
>>
>>76608804

I'm not a feminist. Niggers are not exempt from the anti-male culture. It just affects them in an entirely different way.

I told you before, "I am not a MGTOW, nor am I a redpiller, or an MRA, or a traditionalist, or a feminist.". Stop sperging out, Denmark.

" If you really want to make a better situation for you and yourself then you have to man up and do what men have always done. Get a job, get a wife, and live by your morals and convictions."

But didn't you see what I said in the post you replied to? I already have a job. The whole "man up" thing is the final stage in giving women what they want. Why should I "man up" just so I can satisfy some cunt that already benefits from feminism, chivalry, and being put on a pedestal by a society that gives her every advantage possible over me? I'm not going to do it. I would like nothing more than to have a wife, but /pol/'s idea of masculinity and monogamy simply are not compatible with modern reality. Those ARE my morals and convictions.
>>
>>76605046
Nobody says the latter.

One has to distinguish between dedicated MGTOW, who are aware of what MGTOW is and identify themselves as such - who are inconsequential, and between de-facto MGTOW who make up most of the NEETs and even the unmarried normalfags, who have either never heard of MGTOW or do not identify themselves with the movement even if they engage in some similar actions to it.

For example, a common MGTOW position is that women have recently [Say, post-1950s] been corrupted by feminism and will eventually act good again once the men leave them to their own devices. To some Wizards [super-/r9k/] this is a stupid belief based in the idea that women were every anything other than toxic, and will ever be anything other than toxic. While the Wizards are "Men who go their own way" they are not MGTOW.
>>
>>76605046
>shilling for Closeted Faggots Going Their Own Way
>current year
No thanks mate. I like the vajajay.
>>
File: horseshake.jpg (611 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
horseshake.jpg
611 KB, 1024x768
>>76609260
You're choosing not to have a family, because you're afraid you'll get fucked over by a woman that doesn't respect you. Because you're not worthy of respect.
If you can't respect yourself, or believe in yourself, naturally a woman wont either.

Starting a successful family is possible, you're just too much of a betamale to chase it. You're the same as all other millennial nu-males expecting it to come to you, and when it doesn't get delivered into your lap you get angry and retreat.

Man up and fight for your future, unless you want to live a meaningless life. You don't have to enjoy it, you family doesn't have to be perfect. But it's better than nothing. So many people here complain about how our culture is decrepit and dying, but they refuse to take the leap and fight to keep it alive. If you're not going to have a family and pass on your culture and beliefs your life is basically one long masturbation session.

Yeah women are fucking retarded, and they will suck your blood dry. That's why you have to man up and deal with them instead of retreating. If you don't have a family, you are just waiting to die.

I'm not sperging out, i believe in this. And i think you should too. Pic unrelated.
>>
>>76605046
Can you just fuck off back into the abyss again? MGTOW sounds a lot like another Jew driven white genocide movement. Go preach your gospel on black twitter or some Muslim community websites and do the world some good for a change.
>>
File: 1463421162803.jpg (131 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
1463421162803.jpg
131 KB, 1000x700
>>76609872
Quality post
>>
>>76609572

Just because I'm not letting a woman hold half my stuff hostage doesn't mean I forgot how to get bitches.
>>
>>76609872
>man up

Single woman in her early 30's detected
>>
>>76610424
>JIDF got triggered
must have said something right
>>
mgtows are feminists, they believe men an women are equal. They believe women dont have to be dominated, they think you have to negotiate and if you dont get what you want you leave. they are pussies
>>
>>76607296

>/pol/ is not one person

you must be pretty new if you dont think this place is 99% echo chamber. school just finished up for the summer did it?
>>
>>76607296
>improving yourself
figures, a narcissist materialist.

fuck improving this body. fuck the jewish "knowledge" books such as 'science' or religion. these are both tools of entrapment telling you how to think and means to slavery, as is the false sense of "responsibility".

life without social responsibilities is the most free live possible in this shit world, and only masochists want to have chains of responsibilities that bind and entrap them, especially ones that trap their minds in a "i have to do it, it's expected of me" cycle of bullshit.

what you should do is improve your mind, consciousness, spirit. you already become something of a hermit, go all the way. begin exploring your conscious thought, forming your own theories and conclusions about the universe.

don't become the "hedonist" you hate so much by working on your worthless bag of flesh called body. it's temporary and you'll lose it, but your consciousness is eternal.
>>
>>76609872

I often wonder what people like you think they will accomplish with posts like these.

You're not the first person and you certainly won't be the last to attack my masculinity. But don't you realize that you are in the minority here? You'd think that if things have gotten this bad, people would actually look at things objectively instead of just blaming men and insisting we "man up" and things of that nature.

So, answer this:

Why is your only solution to "man up"? Why don't you advocate fixing the culture, the system, the society? Your only point here is that we all need to go the final inch and serve women on a platinum platter, no questions asked. So I'll give you the chance to answer it again, because yes you are sperging out. Why can't western culture be reformed? You traditionalist, anti-male "man up" posters don't even want to change anything. All your posts revolve around men serving women, and women getting away with everything and being rewarded for their degeneracy whilst benefiting from feminism and chivalry on a pedestal.

Please answer my questions.
>>
>>76610882
Seriously, honest question.

What man up means to you?
>>
>>76610882

Because you can't fix society from the top-down. That's a childish view, and it's why your posts reek of emasculated faggotry--you basically believe some kind of "daddy" figure will make things OK (I can almost guarantee you're a trumplet in this regard).

Manning up is how you fix society. You can only do your part. Withdrawing into yourself is just a cop-out, an excuse to be a lazy, degenerate, effeminate bitch. Make a family and shape it how you want it to be.
>>
>>76610882
You can find a quality woman if you are a quality man.
>>
it's really a problem of society. of morality. of cheap "relationships" to just keep us from being lonely and nothing else. there are countless men and women in relationships that will never marry or have a family. are these people any better than MGTOW'ers?

it's sad to say but the truth is, feminism has killed the modern family. it has killed the modern woman. and thus, it has killed the modern man, who is devoid of purpose now - since women are not worth protecting, and there is no family unit.
>>
>>76611101
you can't fix a rotting society. not by a daddy/god figure, nor by working on it. you can only put it down or let it bleed out.

sky father figure paralyzes you with inaction and eternal waiting, working on it eternally enslaves you to the unattainable goal you're working for.

leaving the corrupted society to form a fresh, independent life somewhere else is the only real answer. and it shows when both sides shit on that idea so much, afraid of losing potential cannon fodder.

americans themselves shit on people who want to be like their forefathers, who said fuck you to brit empire and ventured into the great unknown of the new world to forge their own lives and freedom.
>>
>this meme again
Any faggot who uses MGTOW seriously is an idiot who hasn't learned how to respect himself.

Society always puts pressure on people, normally it's to do shit like become a pilot or a doctor or an engineer, the university meme is beaten into kids from the moment they can speak, and most people don't realize they have free will.

I've analyzed the situation, decided it doesn't completely benefit me, and have consciously decided not to follow the normal pressures placed on me by society since by doing so I give up my freedom.

I like women. They're nice people, I'm sure I'll end up with 3 kids and a nice house on the coast when i'm in my 40s, but for now I'm figuring shit out and doing what I need to. Is that somehow that wrong?

Is respecting yourself and doing what you need to help yourself some unimaginably bad crime that deserves the utmost punishment nowadays? I don't get it.
>>
>>76610882
>Why is your only solution to "man up"?
Because it's the one thing you refuse to do. All the problems you are talking about is the direct result of men refusing their leading role in the family and their communities and letting women decide in their stead.
You are once again refusing to take part in the process that decides the culture you're complaining about. It's a cop out.
Inaction wont change anything, abstaining from creating a family will only make you lonely and miserable.

If you're going to wait for the culture to change on the sidelines, you're going to wait a long time. There is no point arguing anymore though, it seems pretty clear to me that you have accepted it as a fact that you can never have a happy life with a woman. I hope you find the courage to prove yourself wrong before you end up on /r9k/ nurturing a depression.

Man up doesn't mean eat shit, it means do what you have to to get what you want. I realize modernity didn't do much for marriage, but the fact that this is your main complaint is proof that you WANT a marriage. If all you want is a girlfriend you can dump when you're done with her shit why even talk about this?

You want a family, so man up and get one. Defy the odds and expectations and escape the existential hell most of millennials are doomed to die in.
>>
>>76611101

Bitter posts like this are why I never listen to the advice I get in this threads.

I'm not advocating for a daddy figure to save me, burger. I'm pondering the idea of us all fixing the situation we are in. You can't expect men to "man up" and opt in when things are this bad. We can either make some sort of effort to make it so men are not as demonized systematically, or we can let things degrade even further and have more threads like this.

I should remind you that men in the old days were only "real men" because they lived in true patriarchal societies that rewarded them for being "real men". That does not exist anymore. Those men /pol/ idolizes did not face the pressure we do today.

>>76611091

Well, it does NOT mean serving women on a platinum platter because people on 4chan tell me to.

>>76611370

Funny, because women never shut up these days about "where are the real men" and such, yet nobody ever puts the blame on them for not being worthy of a decent male partner.
>>
>>76612140
You seem like the type of faggot whose too arrogant and stupid to realize everyone is laughing at him. It's no wonder you can't breed, but trying to get other people to partake in your suffering is never going to work. Men aren't wired to ignore women, it goes against our nature.
>>
>>76612576
nature exists to be conquered, not to submit to like a slave bitch.
>>
>>76611872

>Because it's the one thing you refuse to do
>You are once again refusing to take part in the process that decides the culture you're complaining about

This is quite an ironic twist. So you say I need to "man up" and accept how things are, yet you also accuse me of refusing to take part in my chance to change culture? Make a decision, Denmark.

>I hope you find the courage to prove yourself wrong before you end up on /r9k/ nurturing a depression.
>Man up doesn't mean eat shit

I do not like /r9k/. The responses in these threads are all the same. Yes, Denmark, people like you essentially do equate "man up" to eating shit. You advocate that nothing change, that men "man up" and opt in to a system that benefits women and hates men at every twist and turn. If that's not eating shit, then what is?

>I realize modernity didn't do much for marriage, but the fact that this is your main complaint is proof that you WANT a marriage
>If all you want is a girlfriend you can dump when you're done with her shit why even talk about this?
>You want a family, so man up and get one. Defy the odds and expectations and escape the existential hell most of millennials are doomed to die in.

Not that simple. People like you revolve your entire argument around the "man up" thing. That's it. What is so wrong about taking a look at the wider society, and culture? What is wrong with taking women OFF their pedestal? I don't get it. People like you insist that males opt in to a system, a society that hates us, just so women can be happy. I don't understand that. You are opposed to changing things. You probably can't even grasp that people only got married and had kids so much back in the day BECAUSE males were not hated even 1/100th of the amount we are now. Nor did women have 1/100th of the amount of power they do now.
>>
>>76612576

You can't read. I'm asking questions and trying to get answers, and I have to see responses from bitter spergs like you.

I'm not trying to get you or anybody else to do anything. Read the post again so your brain can comprehend my words.
>>
>>76612719
Well it seems like you've accepted your fate, enjoy the fruits of your labor while you build model trains in your garage in your adult diaper.

ps: man the fuck up
>>
>>76611792
Not a MGTOW myself, but I think the whole point of MGTOW is respecting yourself and acting on your free will, not what society expects us to do.

>>76611872
> this shit again
Why only men have to fix all the shit up?
> men refusing their leading role in the family
uh, it's the feminists that don't want men to lead anywhere.

>>76612140
>Funny, because women never shut up these days about "where are the real men" and such, yet nobody ever puts the blame on them for not being worthy of a decent male partner.
What kind of woman do you think is worthy of a decent male partner? Maybe your standards are just too high?
>>
>>76612909
MGTOWs almost universally treat women like complete and utter shit because of some random thing in their childhood.

Women are to be respected, but not bent over for. MGTOWs can not understand this and just flip from one extreme to another.
>>
>>76612576
>Men aren't wired to ignore women, it goes against our nature.
I'll assume you are a human, so it's sad that you can't even control your natural animal instincts.
> It's no wonder you can't breed
So? Is it some shit? Statistics say that the lower class humans breed the most.
>>
Hi pol, mgtow here

just dropping by to say if you think you can fix this society you are retarded
>>
>>76612909
>Why only men have to fix all the shit up?
Because men are capable of fixing it, so they are responsible. If women were capable of leading our families, communities, and defining our culture satisfactory, we wouldn't have this problem.
Women only lead because men refuse to or simply retreat from responsibility.
>>
Trying to outbreed mud people is a losing proposition. Opting out and crashing the system is a time honored tradition for men who recognize that gender roles have been turned upside down, and understand that nothing other than a hard reset will fix things.

Alpha males who take advantage of the status quo, but then turn around and browbeat betas, who get the short end of the stick in this feminist society, are worse than women and faggots, because they have flaked on their duty to put women in their place, and they should know better.
>>
>>76613158
>Is it some shit?

Listen Pajeet, I have no problem with you not breeding since there are already 2 billion of you shitting up your corner of the earth. White people should breed though.
>>
File: 1422682436590.jpg (15 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
1422682436590.jpg
15 KB, 240x320
>giving up
>>
>>76613033
MGTOW is not just conformed to women. It's every aspect of social construct.

>>76613214
> Croatia
Your country doesn't even have strict laws against piracy. What are you whining for?

>>76613215
Remember that men actually fucked it up in the first place.
Also, now it's beyond repair. We can just hope things change on their own and fix itself.
>>
>not having a qt3.14 asian or slav gf who knows her place, wants her man to be manly, and thinks feminism is full of shit
>being a butthurt permavirgin "MGTOW" instead
my sides
>>
>>76613725
oh and I forgot
>getting married
>In the year of our lord MMXVI
My. Fucking. Sides.
>>
>>76612859

But why are you so stupid? Can you answer me WHY you think men should "man up" and go through hell just to please women? Why? Why can't we change things? Like I said, in the past, men were only "real men" because things were drastically different. You sound like a bitter femanon sperg. Answer my fucking questions.

I should also remind you that you are in the minority here, and you know it. Most men would not agree with what you are saying.

>>76612909

I'm not taking the bait, poo in loo. Why did you try to flip it around on me?

Why is /pol/ so retarded? This thread is crawling with people that are shilling for women. God damn this is a disgrace.
>>
File: into the trash you go.jpg (95 KB, 680x622) Image search: [Google]
into the trash you go.jpg
95 KB, 680x622
>>76613605
LMAO. Most MGTOWs are white people.
>>
File: 1465197515265.jpg (20 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1465197515265.jpg
20 KB, 720x404
>>76613215
>Because men are capable of fixing it, so they are responsible.

I agree with this, but given the way men are treated today and looked down upon by feminist movements and SJW tirades, what incentive is there? If I'm trained and able bodied to do a job, but don't get the pay I deserve, I'm absolutely going to look for another job...

>Women only lead because men refuse to or simply retreat from responsibility.

Because more and more they're being forced out of that role by constantly being told they AREN'T the only ones that can do it and are EQUAL to women.

>Anything you can do I can do better!!

When in reality, they can't. This is discouraging men to fill that role...
>>
>>76613725
>>76613800

I'm not MGTOW, but people here just keep proving me right. I have not seen ONE SINGLE compelling argument here. It's all just insults, and people insulting my masculinity. /pol/ is full of cowards that couldn't form an argument if their lives depended on it.
>>
>>76613971
And that's my problem. These threads are aimed at white people. OP is up to some real Jewish shit here.
>>
>>76614071
>having sex isn't a compelling argument
if you're asexual it isn't
>>
>>76613914
> I'm not taking the bait, poo in loo. Why did you try to flip it around on me?
I actually asked a genuine question. Why did you get triggered by that? Maybe you do realize that you have abnormally high standards?
Answer me.

> Can you answer me WHY you think men should "man up" and go through hell just to please women?
This is what men do. They even went to wars for women. Sad thing tbhfam.
>>
File: fedorian minstrel.png (356 KB, 541x480) Image search: [Google]
fedorian minstrel.png
356 KB, 541x480
>>76605046
>MGTOW

pic related: it's the story of you and the other "men" going their own way shit heads.

kill yourself, retard.
>>
>>76614155
you could also stop jacking off to anime girls and go outside and get friends / gf
>>
>>76614155
That is because white women are trash. You need to control your women dude.
I'd give you advice on it, but I don't have any.

>>76614188
> sex
> sex
> sex
Can your conscious mind even leap past that? Sex is not that big of a deal if you actually have a good job and some expensive hobbies.
>>
>>76614635
>Can your conscious mind even leap past that? Sex is not that big of a deal if you actually have a good job and some expensive hobbies.
confirmed for virgin
>>
>>76614592
What makes you think I don't have a gf? I'm not the one complaining about women. I'm complaining about OP's Jewish ideals.
>>
File: Tips mangina.jpg (47 KB, 442x309) Image search: [Google]
Tips mangina.jpg
47 KB, 442x309
>>76614480
This poster is a r*ddit user.

The fedora meme was made to mock atheists and then atheism+ was created incorporating all leftist degeneracy into it.

Fedoras are mocking the male feminists and once r*ddit found out they tried to flip it around. The fedora meme tells you when someone is a 4chan user and when someone is a r*ddit user by how they interpret it.
>>
>>76614808
Nice edge. I almost got a papercut.
>>
File: laughing adventure time.png (84 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
laughing adventure time.png
84 KB, 250x250
>>76615172
strong projection from the triggered "men" going their own way shitter detected lmfao.

stay mad, faggot retard.
>>
File: 1454603770127.png (180 KB, 1124x615) Image search: [Google]
1454603770127.png
180 KB, 1124x615
>>76605046
Standard tradcon narrative
>Ignore feminism ever happened.
>Sacrifice yourself for society wihout any reward, boyim.
>Your wife divorced you, pinned you with alimony,child support, took your home and kicked you out of it? Well I'm sure it's your fault somehow you fucking cis male. Work harder.
This is why MGTOW is growing. You tradcons and your feminist allies do all the recruiting for us, we don't even need to lift a figer.
>>
>>76614635
>get a job
>expensive hobbies
good goyim.

don't do what you love. chase after worthless wealth or women, wasting your entire life on that. it'll make you happy, i promise!

heh. heh.
>>
>>76615517
> wealth
> worthless
I'm boggled.
>>
>>76614480

Calm down, femanon sperg. This has nothing to do with atheism.

>>76614188

What does that have to do with what I said?

>>76614985
>>76614155

This thread was asking a question, to clarify things dumb sperg. I'm not Jewish. It's threads like these which expose /pol/ for the autistic board it really is.

I am the one being attacked by multiple autistic spergs here, and you kids are the ones who think you are persecuted because I disagree with you. Grow a pair, crybaby.
>>
File: 1456635507721.jpg (115 KB, 634x876) Image search: [Google]
1456635507721.jpg
115 KB, 634x876
>>76605046
>MGTOW

God damn that's an ugly acronym for incels
>>
>>76614372

>This is what men do. They even went to wars for women. Sad thing tbhfam.

It is indeed sad, but times have changed. That's what /pol/ doesn't understand. Birth rates and marriage rates and the attitudes of people are on MY side, not the side of /pol/.

So when /pol/ autistically barks at guys to "man up" for women, nobody listens to /pol/, because there is no incentive to do so. Men were only "real men" back in the day because women had their own role, and men were rewarded if they fulfilled their role in a patriarchal society.

Now, women benefit from feminism and chivalry, and are put on a gynocentric pedestal, and along with the demoralization of the entire world, there is no reason to "man up" just so a cunt can be happy.

I am the one in the right here, it doesn't matter what anybody says here. I mean, nobody has formed an argument here anyways, but still. Instead of addressing the issues, /pol/ just spergs out as usual with outdated bitter posts.

>Why did you get triggered by that? Maybe you do realize that you have abnormally high standards?

I don't want to make this thread about me. Other people tried to make it about me because they lacked the ability to answer my question or form a proper argument.

My standards are not high. I'd like an able bodied woman, not disabled, not retarded, not a slut or a whore, is reasonably smart. I don't even think I am entitled to that.
>>
>>76615814
there are better things in life than being a materialist in an endless pursuit of gold.

if you do what you love, even if you're poor you lived your life better than some rich asshole who bought into materialism and wasted his life into becoming a tool for others, working the same boring job all week every week for 40 years, chasing after imaginary numbers and pieces of green paper.

money doesn't make one happy, that's a jewish lie.

>don't do what you love, if it's not worth money it's not worth anything. become a slave to be happy. slave to money/wealth. slave to items. slave to other people. slave to working. slave to gods. slave to the system.
>(your) suffering is (our) happiness.
>good goy.
>>
The problem is sexual revolution. How we revert the consequences of the sexual revolution?

-Banning the pill and contraception
-Women pay way more taxes than men
-Women can't vote (of course)
>>
File: 1431314191284.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1431314191284.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
I'm an ugly KHV but I haven't decided to go MGTOW. My fate is confirmed by my genetics and anxiety.
>>
>>76616391
Ironically majority of /pol/ actually hates women. But the bigger issue for them is the decreasing birth rates of whites. So they want whites to breed more, which is what MGTOW doesn't do.

> not a slut or a whore
This is not possible dude. Men want to fuck sluts but will only settle for non-slut wife, but you have to realize that men and women are 50-50 of the population. So the math doesn't checks out.
>>
>>76616857

There are too many autistic woman worshiping retards in this thread.

They accept absolutely NO ideas for solutions. They actually advocate "being a man" when western culture hates men and women have all the advantages they do.

This "alpha male" roleplay shit is god damn cringey. These people don't advocate taking ANY power away from women, they only advocate men taking abuse and "manning up" so women can be satisfied. They want feminism to stay, they want women to maintain ALL their powers and privileges, and men, in their minds, are the ones that have to endure all the pain just so we can reach the finish line - ie. satisfying a woman.

Reverting the sexual revolution would be a good idea, but too many people would violently oppose it.
>>
>>76617341
I'm in part with them. Nowadays there is no other option. Make your way and become the best man that you can to achieve a good wife (Actually it's what I doing)

We need to have babies and we need it now.
>>
>>76616673
But what if the job that you love also makes you rich?

>>76616857
This is unrealistic goal. Set for a smaller goal first.
>>
>>76617870
It's possible to do it if you have total powers of a nation but obviously is not going to happen anywhere.
>>
>>76617836

No. I do not agree. I find it outrageous that people here expect men to work so damn hard while women have the all the advantages.

And absolutely nobody here wants to take anything away from women, either. Nope. People here think that, despite men ALREADY making it clear they won't do it, /pol/ still thinks this is the one and only way - forcing men to "man up" while women enjoy immense benefits.

I would do all this "man up" shit if it meant taking away the privilege women have, but /pol/ doesn't want that.

This pathetic echo chamber has more in common with Reddit, Tumblr, and modern western culture than it even realizes.
>>
>>76605046
another push for faggotery on /pol/?
stunning, REALLY stunning
>>
I would say that MGTOW is two or more separate entities.

>guys that aren't going to marry up those fat Western whores, and may seek Eastern qts
>guys that have been divorced
>guys that are just genetic deadends

I fall into the first category I listed desu.
>>
>>76618360
why does it always have to be Canada? Is your shit really that fucked up?
>>
>>76619063

This has nothing to do with Canada. Why does /pol/ always have to worship women and roleplay being "alpha males"? The tide is on my side and everyone knows that.

Tell me Pajeet, why do you think women deserved to be served on a golden platter?
>>
>>76616038
triggered fedora tipper spotted

stick to prepping the bull moose, idiot LMAO
>>
>>76619315

Go to bed, slutty femanon. Why did you use a cuck reference? This entire thread has been me fighting the idea of serving women. Cucks serve women. You're stupid. Go away, it's not my fault Chad won't date you.
>>
File: laughing american dad.png (209 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
laughing american dad.png
209 KB, 512x384
>>76619474
strong projection from the closet homo detected

it's okay pierre, you can come out whenever you want
>>
>>76619213
We have always served women in one way or another. The problem is now they are 'free", they are not public ashamed for having promiscuous sex, working, not marrying and having children...
>>
>>76619213
I'm not advocating for women. I'm just wondering why do you think all women are like that. Find a good wife and be done with it. If you deserve her, you'll get her.
>>
>>76619735
You are doing more damage than control. Shaming them won't get them to breed. Try something else.
>>
>>76605046
>not creating family
>not creating children
>copying women's liberation ie rejecting responsebility and becoming a drone
MGTOW is an another part of destroying society itself. Yes, become selfish childless drone, so you can be replaced by horde of mexicans and muslims.
>>
Feminists MRAs and MGTOWs are all cringeworthy cuckolds
>>
Does anyone have the picture of women in a forum talking about destroying their husbands lives? They give each other advice on how to get the most money during a divorce and how to trap men into marrying them. Anyone got it?
>>
>>76617870
timetables and quotas will eventually kill it.

say you love drawing. you work and you think "gee, i sure love drawing and i even make money off it!" then you're ordered to draw 20 furry smut porn pictures until the end of the week. then another. and another.

how long until you'll quit or grow to hate what you used to love?

greed kills everything. it's the ultimate poison.
>>
File: 1440134742881.png (228 KB, 1192x830) Image search: [Google]
1440134742881.png
228 KB, 1192x830
>>76605046
There is nothing that can be damaged by MGTOW anymore, what is worse is the general core of the movement. You have a ton of faggots who have a heavy sour-grapes syndrome which leads them to an existence of an annoying retard who flaunts his "membership" in this "movement" all day long.
You do not want to marry and have kids because the potentiall risk of getting fucked by the legal system is too much for you? Good for you. But if you are generaly a leeching NEET and try to preserve your last bits of self-respect by acting like it is a huge tragedy when you remove yourself from the gene pool, you should kill yourself right now.
MGTOW is essentially useless, because it is not benefitting anyone, it does not do shit. It is a pety attempt in guilt tripping women, which is non-sense in itself. They do not give a shit and all you are doing as a MGTOW fucktard is screaming in your own echo chamber.

Really, really disgusting to look at.
>>
>>76619735

Hah! I wish I was gay. Then none of this would matter. Oh fuck. I haven't thought about that in a while. Being gay would take ALL of the frustration of this away. But oh well. Slutty femanon please go away.

>>76619785

Yeah, but /pol/ advocates men taking all the modern abuse while women still maintain ALL of their privileges. I cannot and will not support that. Back in the day, men only opted in because they had a reason to, and because patriarchal systems were in place to reward them for doing so, Now, everything favors women, so it has derailed. /pol/ advocates something that does not work. The /pol/ fantasy of men "being real men" while women keep their modern privileges will not come true.

>>76619854

Not all women are bad. Most are. But regardless, even if someone does find a good woman, western society still favors women and hates men at every twist and turn, and thus, the whole idea falls apart. It's not sustainable. Women have far too much power and none of the faggots on this pathetic board want to take any rights away from women.
>>
>>76621518

>is screaming in your own echo chamber.

How ironic that someone from /pol/ would say that - especially in THIS thread.

But I ain't MGTOW, bud. I refuse any of these modern labels. I am simply a person with certain ideas. I do not associate or affiliate with Internet movements. All the western world has to do is stop hating men and stop giving women so many advantages and this issue would disappear, fast.
>>
>>76621803
The problem is that we have to play with this rules. Actual circumstances are not going to change.
>>
>>76620019
>>76621803
just look at this fine pair of insecure faggot boys

i am laughing very hard at you morons right now
>>
>>76605046
MGTOW is just feminism in reverse and without institutional power, it's retarded and to be looked down on the same way as feminism is.
If you want to be a male edgelord try at least to clean up MRA and make something credible out of it instead of this jeuvinile crap.
>>
>>76607296
Wow, four paragraphs and not a single argument backed by facts.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.