[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Illegal Mexican Immigrant Gets Full Ride to UT Austin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: AAgOhoa.jpg (61 KB, 1019x510) Image search: [Google]
AAgOhoa.jpg
61 KB, 1019x510
Twitter is getting ugly over the care of Mayte Lara, a teenage girl who tweeted about graduating with a 4.5 GPA from Crockett High School in Austin and receiving a full scholarship to the University of Texas—while being an undocumented immigrant.

Granted, it wasn’t the smartest move. But almost immediately after she tweeted about her successes, people began to respond in anger, pointing out that many American citizens are saddled with college debt. ...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/valedictorian-tweets-about-undocumented-status-is-driven-from-twitter/ar-AAgOrmk?ocid=ansmsnnews11
>>
wait what the fuck

if you publicly admit you're undocumented, doesn't the government have every right to find you and catapult you back to taco-ville?
>>
>>76720891
There's a law in Texas called the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) which prevents Mexican kids and teens from being deported

> Q: When did you move to the U.S., why did you go through the DACA process?
> Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) is an American immigration policy that allows certain illegal immigrants who entered the country before their 16th birthday and before June 2007 to receive a renewable two-year work permit and exemption from deportation.

I’ve lived in Austin for the last 15 years. I went through the DACA process because it offers help to students like myself. DACA provides me with a permit to work and study here in the United States (therefore it provides a Social Security number). It doesn’t offer a full on residency, but I’m hoping that sooner or later it will open up that path so I can become a permanent resident from the country I was raised in and have lived in my whole life.

http://www.statesman.com/news/news/local/austin-valedictorian-says-viral-tweet-wasnt-meant-/nrcxg/
>>
>>76721069
You have to go back
>>
>>76721069
1. The main issue here is that she got a full-ride at the expense of actual Americans who are drowning in unprecedented amounts of student loan debt.
2. Why don't you pursue naturalization or becoming an actual citizen?
>>
>>76721335
You have to be a legal resident to become a citizen. Eventually, there may be a law that allows illegal immigrants to become citizens.

> Interviewer: Explain what you’ve gone through since your tweet went viral. What would you want to say to critics? Supporters?
> Ibarra: I plan on becoming a resident and then a citizen at any given opportunity. It’s not as easy as it sounds. Also, a lot of people think that because I used a Mexican flag emoji, I’m not grateful for the opportunities this country has given me. I’m extremely grateful. The only reason I used that emoji was to show that I’m proud of my heritage, and to show that we can do great things. The tweet was also made in like two seconds. It was a tweet. People shouldn’t be taking it to heart. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love this country and the doors it’s opened up for me. I’m not bragging about anything, just highlighting my success. And to my supporters, thank you, thank you, thank you. All the messages and kind words honestly mean the world to me. I’m super grateful for the support I’ve received, it has definitely made things much easier to deal with.

http://viewpoints.blog.statesman.com/2016/06/09/who-is-mayte-lara-meet-the-girl-behind-the-tweet/
>>
>nice legs
completely irrelevant you cunt
>>
>4.5 gpa
how the hell does that work
>>
>>76720891
No one wants to do it because it will make them look like an ass. Why do you think Trump is losing the Hispanic vote badly.
>>
File: image_3.gif (3 MB, 341x270) Image search: [Google]
image_3.gif
3 MB, 341x270
>>76721580
>eventually there may be a law that allows illegal immigrants to become citizens
You wish
>>
>>76721710
Some American classes are "harder" and they are given 5.0 points instead of 4.0 points.

If you take one 4.0 class and one 5.0 class, then your average is 4.5
>>
>>76721729
>Losing the vote of people that can't vote anyway
>>
>>76721829
There are a lot of liberals that stand by them.
>>
>>76721729
Trump has about 40% of the hispanic vote. I'd hardly call that "losing badly"
>>
>>76721335
>Why don't you pursue naturalization or becoming an actual citizen?
Why bother when you get more things by being illegal. I guess crime really does pay and it seems to pay really well.
>>
>>76721335
>1. The main issue here is that she got a full-ride at the expense of actual Americans who are drowning in unprecedented amounts of student loan debt.

Then the residents of the state of texas can petition to have that law removed from their books, or can elect state congressmen who pledge to nullify that law.

There is no real reason for anyone outside of texas to be too upset about this in financial terms, except maybe an out of state student who would qualify for a full ride to UT, but had their slot taken by this person. Still, if they qualified for a full ride to UT, they probably have other options.
>>
>>76722909
What does this university's decision have to do with Texas law? Texas law says illegal immigrants in Texas qualify for in-state tuition. It says nothing about full rides.
>>
>>76720832

>GPA of 4.5

What the fuck? Did she get a bunch of "extra credit" for a shoebox filled with "Participated" ribbons?
>>
>>76724309
It's modern American highschool anon. In the south. All you have to do is show up for most of the week and you already have a 3.0 without even picking up a pencil.
>>
listen burgers i love you but faggots are the biggest cucks in denial and if you dont watch out now they will ruin your nation within the next 4 years just like Europe

this is the last chance to revert. another four years of bullshit and there will no one to rebuilt old america again
>>
File: 1444863790913-0.png (230 KB, 767x439) Image search: [Google]
1444863790913-0.png
230 KB, 767x439
>>76724525
Oh America is already fucked. Trump shutting down the borders will only buy us a few years to get our collective shit together. They're already here and the government numbers are no where near accurate. Even in the midwest whole cities are overrun with them.

Our best bet is to cut our losses and hold on to a few states.
>>
>>76724678
what frightens me about you is your youth

they have a bigger white complex than euros (in some cases) and you faggots have been far too isolated to see the shit your merkel 2.0 is going to import if Trump loses

also the whole shtick about giving up your rights/open borders/shitting on your beautiful constitution along with all the commie marxist bullshit is scary
>>
>>76721670
>implying anything she said was relevant
Women are literally all attention whores
>>
>>76721867
>liberals voting republican
>>
File: 1444863790914-3.png (371 KB, 455x615) Image search: [Google]
1444863790914-3.png
371 KB, 455x615
>>76725079
It's terrifying. /pol/ doesn't seem to understand that even a Trump victory would just mean potentially 8 years to work on a plan to save a few white states.

White babies are already in the minority right now and we aren't going to start having large families anytime soon, Trump will have to deport the tens of millions of illegals, which is probably an underestimate and cut welfare to give white families a fighting chance. It's just not going to happen.

The future is looking bleak and it's looking like our only home is 8 years of Trump to slow things down enough that we can throw all of our energy into white nationalism and get something like the Northwest Front strong enough to give whites a fighting chance.
>>
>>76721710
If someone says their GPA is >4 it means they went to a meme school and can be ignored
>>
>>76720832
>undocumented

So you either pay your back tax, or you get the fuck out. Simple.
>>
>>76724523
This. Went to hs in south. I never did a single homework assignment, took a few ap classes, NEVER studied, and got a near 3.5 gpa. I'm not saying I'm smart, I'm saying no white kids in the south take high school seriously.

In a high school of her size, you have 50 try hards to compete with. There's very little to study, most subject matter is painfully basic and even 1 hour a day of study makes you near valedictorian levels.

Most of your grades come from having to finish 2,000 worksheets you get for 'homework'. Also countless project posters which you ONLY get an A on if you decorate it well and it looks girly.

I'm impressed she's valedictorian, she put in a lot of time doing bullshit work. She'll make a great bitchy office manager that thinks rules like coming in on time and dressing nicely are critical to company success, and she'll let you know everyday.
>>
>>76725622
It means their school offers AP courses which are weighted 1 point
>>
>>76720832
30 percent of her school is proficient in English. less than 10 percent is proficient in math.
>valedictorian
>>
>>76725830
Women ruin Company cohesion so fast and so hard i fucking hate Office cunts hr is a special kind of cancer within the Company itself
>>
>>76725830
LOL. She went to the shittiest high school ever!!

http://www.usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/texas/districts/austin-independent-school-district/crockett-high-school-18610

89% minority enrollment! 21% college readiness! Oh for fucks sake, can they even let us know she went to a school for retards?
>>
>>76725921
Only if the school chooses to weight them differently, which most don't
>>
UT Autism
>>
>>76720832
1)theyre giving out full scholarships for 4.5 GPAs now. I'm sure her ethnicity had nothing to do with that. Gets full scholarship for being mexican. complains about unfair treatment of mexicans

2) I'm pretty sure all you need to do is recite your ABCs to be valedictorian in that school.

3)I'm pretty sure I went through more racial abuse than her but she gets rewarded for being hispanic
>>
What the fuck? How did this happen? Aren't you required to show your citizenship papers for your universities when enrolling?
>>
>>76721729

Most legal Hispanics are closet Trump supporters though
>>
File: Einstein_laughing[1].jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Einstein_laughing[1].jpg
32 KB, 640x480
>>76720832
>4.5 GPA
Bet she's got better grades than 99% of /pol/ I say let her stay she's a hard worker. I mean its not such a bad idea to keep intelligent immigrants.
>>
So she took a scholorship or grant from a legal person and is proud of that? It's not like we lack deserving students. She also displaced resources in grade school.
. on a side note 4.5 gpa.s are retarded. That's basically like saying you got a 110% right.
>>
Where are the noods?
>>
>>76721729
How will he lose the vote of people who can't vote?
>>
FREE PASS IF YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE AND A WOMAN?

STOP THE PRESS
>>
>>76726074
The curriculum is standardized either way, she also had to pass the same standardized testing as the rest of texas. Add to that, her SAT / ACT scores to match. They don't only look at GPA you know.
>>
>>76721069
You're a scumbag leech, fuck off.
>>
File: 1464705831931.jpg (41 KB, 582x699) Image search: [Google]
1464705831931.jpg
41 KB, 582x699
>>76720832
>non-american
>recieved free ride education
>intends to further demonstrate the necessity of strict immigration laws
Now let the cunt tell us how all about how she intends to hemorrhage USDs to her family in their thirdworld shit hole, thus further diminishing the US economy.
I mean, good for her, she can read a book and turn in homework... but then why not stay in your shithole and go to THEIR collages, help YOUR people, and betterYOUR homeland?
Oh, I know why, because like any non-symbiotic parasitie you're happy enough to feed yourself at the expense of your host.
She needs to be first in line on the day of the rope.
>>
>>76726837
I bet you're fun a parties.
>>
>>76721580
>I'm proud of my heritage
Then get your spic-ass on back to Mexico and try to make something of it instead of shitting it up in the US?
>>
File: 1463158403823.jpg (67 KB, 660x671) Image search: [Google]
1463158403823.jpg
67 KB, 660x671
>>76721580
>Anyone who knows me knows how much I love this country and the doors it’s opened up for me.
i bet you fucking do, the legitimate people that missed out because your illegal ass stole it, not so much
>>
>>76721867
>liberals leaving home to vote
>>
>>76720832
Wtf is the bullshit I'm a citizen and I don't qualify for in state tuition anywhere because I grew up abroad.

How the fuck does this spic get a full ride at UT when I lived in NY for ten years, got a 2000 SAT with my shitty local education and a 4.0 GPA and don't qualify for shit in NY?
>>
File: 1464616906506.jpg (55 KB, 587x585) Image search: [Google]
1464616906506.jpg
55 KB, 587x585
Send the narcissistic bitch away
>>
>>76725471
You realize far more white people are welfare than hispanics.

Also, go to any midwest town, you'll see the hispanics at work, and the white trash an niggers laying back on welfare. Because of welfare, is why we have illegals in the first place. Its more profitable to stay unemployed and pop out babies than it is to actually work.

And Trump has said nothing about welfare reform. You don't need a wall to stop illegals, you need to abolish welfare and minimum wages.

Its not a race issue, its an economic issue.
>>
File: 1445952015900.jpg (160 KB, 600x709) Image search: [Google]
1445952015900.jpg
160 KB, 600x709
>>76720832
>Hey it's okay that me and my family downright stole from your countries tax system, knowingly and literally rode on the backs of legitimate tax paying citizens in order to get a free education, despite millions of other citizen US students drowning in loans debt, and did this for decades
>because i'm totes smart and attractive
Trump can't kick her out fast enough
>>
>>76727329
Because there are still more americans than mexicans in the states? Because it's hard to get welfare if you're illegal? Because they have like 30 kids who deal drugs etc?
>>
>>76727112
>i don't qualify for instate tution
> I lived in NY for ten years
You're lying or you're an idiot, if you live in NY for more than 12 months most schools let you qualify for in state tuition.
>>
>>76727329
>You realize far more white people are welfare than hispanics.

Source?

>Also, go to any midwest town, you'll see the hispanics at work, and the white trash an niggers laying back on welfare.

Every midwestern town I've seen has hard working white people all paying taxes, while spics share housing and get benefits, whilst not paying anywhere near the same as whites do. One example being free schooling.

The reason we have spics is so business owners can pay spics less money than they would have to pay to whites. They can pay spics less because they don't play fair. They don't play the game like whites do. They don't have to help pay as much in taxes as whites do.

The whole system is stacked against white families.

We've had welfare for a long time. We've only had massive spic immigration to all the states in the past few decades.
>>
>>76727596

I applied for in state and got denied because I had to do at least one year of HS there, despite having lived there for almost half my life.
>>
File: 0DYTYDI.jpg (143 KB, 1280x1040) Image search: [Google]
0DYTYDI.jpg
143 KB, 1280x1040
>>76727329
>abolish minimum wage
>>
>>76727475
>stole from the tax system
Except Texas has no income tax, and they paid sales tax on anything they bought which in texas can be up to 9%, when they paid rent, they helped the landlord pay property tax. UT is a state school funded by those tax dollars which they contributed to..

So tell me again how they rode on the tax payers back?
>>
>>76721069

Well at least you have to contribute to society to keep renewing.
>>
>>76720832
How the fuck you get to UT while undocumented?
>>
>>76727778
>>76727329
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2013/05/the-fiscal-cost-of-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-to-the-us-taxpayer

This article doesn't even go into things like emergency room care which spics use for everything from a broken bone to a nosebleed.

Go to any spic infested town and the emergency room is literally unusable because of these leeches.
>>
>>76727889
Also you have to live in NY immediately before registering for college (but not less than 12 months before ) if you didn't do a year of HS there.
>>
>>76727329
not more profitable, just easier
>>
File: money-04[1].jpg (255 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
money-04[1].jpg
255 KB, 750x500
>>76727778
>business owners can pay spics less money

They'd pay white people less money too if they could, so you proved my point. its an economic problem not a racial one. white / black / yellow whatever color you skin, the only color that matters is green.
>>
>>76720832
We know already. We've had like ten threads about this.
>>
>>76721867
>implying liberals aren't either high on election day and forgetting to vote or ran out of gas for their car and can't drive to the poling place
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 800x820
>>76721580
If this doesn't convince you to vote for trump, then I don't know what will
>>
Fuck it I'm voting for Trump illegals can get fucked.
>>
>>76721580
What a well thought-out and deflecting statement!
>>
File: 1465221589809.jpg (173 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1465221589809.jpg
173 KB, 960x960
>>
>>76721670
That whore's legs aren't even nice, she's like 4'11.
>>76727329
>Also, go to any midwest town, you'll see the hispanics at work, and the white trash an niggers laying back on welfare.

Hurr durr, you see more hispanics at work. I'm sick & tired of spics bragging about how much they work when they fucking work for peanuts doing shit jobs that anyone could do. Work smarter, not harder.
>>
>>76728297
>that flag

Can you vote in America?
>>
full ride is only tuition. there's housing and books and other costs she will most likely have to pay herself. I doubt she'll be able to afford it, honestly.
>>
>>76726437
>mexican intellectuals
>>
>>76727893
There is nothing wrong with Megadeth.
>>
File: oh shit.png (848 KB, 939x506) Image search: [Google]
oh shit.png
848 KB, 939x506
>>76720832
She went to a very low achieving school, so it is not impressive in the least. Plus she is some kind of vegan freak and I'm sorry but have you ever known an intelligent vegan? The lack of protein makes them retarded, and therefore even more militantly vegan.

Source: her Instagram before she closed it. Basically nothing but thousands of pics of her vegan meals and daily hauls from Whole Foods. Whole Foods ain't cheap. Where does that money come fom?
>>
>>76728105
>http://www.heritage.org
Some really unbiased sourcing right there.
What the article doesn't cite is the economic benefits they bring too. They buy goods and services, which again are taxible, the companies they work for also pay corporate taxes. You are right about ER doctors, but thats a whole other matter about the state of healthcare in general in the us. Its force people into making the ER their primary care (whites as well)
>>
>>76720832
can i get a pic of these legs plz?
>>
>>76728215
It is a racial issue. Not only are they a drain on our economy, they're committing white genocide across the country. Entire towns with hundreds of years of culture and family businesses are run out and whites move elsewhere, losing their homelands.

This problem is a lot bigger than companies not paying enough in wages.
>>
>>76728484
Yes
>>
>>76721069
Then deport her family.
>>
>>76721069
So, she used legal channels to stay in the country? And actually has documents permitting her to stay in the country?

I don't see the outrage.
>>
>>76728585
Yes, I should have used politicfact or some report from a democrat. My bad.

>They buy goods and services

You think they buy enough tv's to offset $15,000 in deficit? One emergency room visit and that would completely blow them out even if they got close to that.
>>
>>76721729
The solution to this is to punish the (mostly white) shitlibs and capitalists who enable these roaches as hard as the law possibly allows you to. We sadly don't have the political will as a country to send these Mexirats squeaking back to Mexico but we can sure as fuck make white traitors afraid to come within 50 yards of one.
>>
>>76726437
The problem isn't whether she's smart or not, it's that she's so brazen and proud about being an illegal, to the point where it's just a huge middle finger to America.
>>
>>76721069
Fuck you. You have to go back, you do not belong here. You're not welcome here.
>>
>>76729130
see >>76729197
Here I am in my 30s and still cant afford $20k for CC.
>>
>>76726437
If the guy who went to school with her who was posting last night is credible, she was just one of those cunts who cheated the fuck out of everything with strategic absences and "bathroom" trips, which is believable to me because I can remember tons of these exact kind of people from school and they were 90% immigrant cunts.

Should have ratted on them back then.
>>
>>76729197
She's literally following the law in Texas.

>>76729383
Your case financial situation has very little to do with her legal status.
>>
>>76727899
Fed tax.....
How's your moms basement?
>>
File: 459railroadworkers[1].jpg (27 KB, 439x298) Image search: [Google]
459railroadworkers[1].jpg
27 KB, 439x298
>>76728822
I live in the midwest, the white flight you talk about is because of labor costs are too high to support the old manufacturing infrastructure. Plants close, so jobs are replaced by service jobs. And in areas where manufacturing remains, a lot of it is in jobs whites don't want.

I spent 2 weeks in Storm Lake Iowa, at 2 Tyson plants, the employees there are primarily Hispanic and Laotian. This is in the MIDDLE OF IOWA. It shouldn't get any whiter than that right? but tyson had a shortage of workers, apparently not many kids dream of gutting chickens and hogs for a living. So Tyson actively recruited immigrant workers, so now the towns demographics have radically changed.

So is it the immigrants fault that nobody was willing to do these jobs? This is no different than the railroad or factory jobs done by immigrants 100 years ago.

You guys do realize that most of the same arguments you use now, were used against the irish over 100 years ago. We seemed to have survived just fine.
>>
Too much Mexican presen in Texas, and Austin is a sick culture of drugs and liberal ideas. Also this girl is Joe the plumber of 2016
>>
>>76729427
Yeah i'm sure she cheated on her SAT and ACT too right?
>>
>stealing free college

wait till the bernouts hear about this guys
>>
>>76728436
lol fucking unskilled labor

>"B-but illegals do all the jobs Americans don't want to do!"

Such bullshit, every job they've stolen could be replaced by an American immediately
>>
>>76729593
I live in Chicago.
The more brown an area gets, more crime is brought.
White people are continuosly being pushed to the suburbs.
And not because of jobs, jobs are plenty here.
Also
>Irish
Are completely different from
>spics

People were not leaving places cause of the Irish.
>>
File: CA_infographic_20141.jpg (581 KB, 720x1008) Image search: [Google]
CA_infographic_20141.jpg
581 KB, 720x1008
Does one of these exist for Texas?
>>
>>76729719
You don't know much abous modern US high schools, huh?
If you are from a poor school and are not white, they inflate your scores.
>>
>>76729593
>Irish are just as non white as mexican shit skins
>i am not desperate
>>
>>76729719
She didn't post those scores, did she?
>>
File: immigration.jpg (346 KB, 1500x970) Image search: [Google]
immigration.jpg
346 KB, 1500x970
>>
>>76729903
>You don't know much abous modern US high schools

Hmm other than my wife has been a teacher / councler / admin for 16 years in various highschool most of which are Title schools So yeah I might know a little bit about how schools work.
>>
>>76729719
Nobody seems to know what her actual SAT scores are but,
>Crockett High School is currently rated 950th out of 1,694 Texas high schools and is below English, Algebra, Science and History district standards. According to Greatschools.org, the average SAT score at Crockett High is 866 and the school rates in the bottom 30% in the state.
866 is PATHETICALLY low. I'm sure she did better than that, but if you can't get 1800+/2400 on your first try without studying, you're basically retarded.
>>
>>76721069
Fuck off, we're full!
>>
ICE this weasel.
>>
>>76721069
You have to go back, Pablo.

>>76729130
>hop across the border
>use some shitty law that pretty much boils down to "WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!?!??!?"
Yeah, where's all this outrage coming from?
>>
>>76720832
>oh and i'm undocumented :^)
Fucking smug bitch
>>
File: coffin-notice-2[1].jpg (18 KB, 504x337) Image search: [Google]
coffin-notice-2[1].jpg
18 KB, 504x337
>>76729766
From chicago you should know your history the same thing was true for the Italians.

>Irish being completely different from spic

O' really Actually the Irish at times could be far more violent.
>>
>>76730052

This entire graphic doesn't understand what a green card is and sets up legal citizenship as something you need to have before you can do anything else in the country.
>>
>>76721710

You have weighted GPAs depending on the courses you took. Regular courses (easiest) 4.0 for an A, Honors Courses (Intermediate) 4.5 for an A, and AP Courses (Hardest) 5.0 for an A. That was how it went for the high schools in Orlando, Florida for the most part.

To expand on this, when you apply for college you have your weighted GPA, and unweighted GPA shown to better differentiate between canidates because someone can take easy courses and get all As and someone can take the hardest courses and get all As and the only difference will be shown in the weighted GPA.

It is pretty dumb though because a lot of schools have 10+ Valedictorians because they use unweighted GPAs to determine that. A public high school I was zoned for (I went to private catholic high school) had 30 Valedictorians the year I graduated.
>>
>>76720832
>nigger intellectual meets murican university system

we´ve got another obama in the making. And murican taxpayers gonna foot the bill. Cuckest civilization ever.
>>
>>76730452
>use some shitty law

You've changed my mind. The fact that she's a law-abiding resident, and contributing to our society doesn't matter because the laws that she's following hurt your feels.

Thanks anon
>>
File: MTMxNjM0MjYxMTQ4MDUyMDk5[1].jpg (167 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTMxNjM0MjYxMTQ4MDUyMDk5[1].jpg
167 KB, 1200x1200
>>76730208
The fact she excelled at such a shitty school is a pretty good testament of her hard work.

What i see in this thread is
>Let judge her by her parents, not on her accomplishments.

Fuck sake people we might as well not even had an american revolution with that attitude, I mean why not return to the days jolly old england where your lot in life was determined by your birthright and title?
>>
>>76728583

Blowing guys behind the football field, probably a couple older guys she fucks off campus.
>>
>>76720832
Shitty legs.
>>
File: IthinkIcanIthinkIcanIthinkIcan.jpg (211 KB, 1082x808) Image search: [Google]
IthinkIcanIthinkIcanIthinkIcan.jpg
211 KB, 1082x808
>>76720832
This is so rude. What's wrong with these people?
>>
>>76721069
This
>>
>>76726947
R E D D I T

E

D

D

I

T
>>
>>76730779
Not really, as someone who was a gate student and got seeded into shitty classes later on to see if my presence would improve the scores of the dipshits and mexcrement who resided there (thanks for fucking with my education for their benefit by the way California) shitty classes were pathetically easy to ace. If you did what would be the bare minimum in a real classroom and actually DID all the work assigned to you you would instantly ace the class because the simple fact that you actually did the work put you above the rest of the class and the poor teachers that had to deal with this trash every day were so grateful to have a student that didn't constantly cause them trouble.

>>76730052
>b-but it's hard to be a legal immigrant!
GOOD, it filters out the scum.
>>
File: 1449017122650.jpg (186 KB, 636x900) Image search: [Google]
1449017122650.jpg
186 KB, 636x900
>>76730708
>The fact that she's a law-abiding resident
Federal laws, friend.

>contributing to our society
By leeching tax dollars in the form of scholarships? Wow, great contribution.

Nice try, Pablo. You also have to go back.
>>
The valedictorian of McKinney Boyd high school came out as illegal in her graduation speech.
>>
>>76731704
should add that she has a full ride to Yale
>>
>>76720832
>nice legs
puke
>>
book smart.. but street dumb..
>>
>>76721069
Become naturalized, vote conservative, keep Murica great, discourage illegals from entering
>>
File: MexicanStudent.jpg (38 KB, 306x418) Image search: [Google]
MexicanStudent.jpg
38 KB, 306x418
>>76732311
I knew I'd seen that face before.
>>
>>76732311
don't be a fag

I'd still hit it
>>
>>76729498
She has to go back
>>
File: 1453145078716.jpg (23 KB, 344x421) Image search: [Google]
1453145078716.jpg
23 KB, 344x421
>>76720832
>bright future ahead of her
>travels back home on the backs of supportive libs before going off to college
>never heard from again
>impregnated by some churo she thought loved her, sold into sex slavery for the cartels
>lasts 5 years before being dissolved in acid for her third escape attempt
>>
>>76732332
Not even book smart. Book smart usually refers to having a lot of knowledge that you've acquired because you're passionate about one or more subjects, and you pursue them out of your own free will. Doing well in school does not make you book smart, because you're just regurgitating something to get good grades.
>>
>>76720832
>Nice legs
>Mexicans
>Nice legs

You have to be tall to have nice legs. All Mexicunts are under 5'6"
>>
>>76732517
Yeah with my truck when she runs across the highway
>>
>>76728233

No joke, one of my bandmates hit me up for gas money to go vote for bernie, kek.
>>
>>76720891

Bro I'm a national chess champion oh and by the way I also deal undocumented drugs. Pls don't investigate my drug dealing because like they could be legal someday and also I'm a smart dude
>>
Just blast the Chorus of this song on the loudest speakers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DQ61G9ir0Q
As Trump becomes president and you volunteer to deport the tacos
>>
>>76731208
Not an argument.
>>
>>76733362
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iaxDxHUWP8
Wrong link
>>
>>76728583

Foodstamps from her spicshit parents making money under the table and applying.
>>
>>76732517
looks like someone already hit it, but that snowplow chin deflected the car

too bad the car backed over her legs though
>>
>>76721729
Trump averages at 11% more of the hispanic Vite than Mittens, go away
>>
>>76722217
You have to become a permanent resident before becoming a citizen you dumb
>>
>>76721069
So these kids just keep renewing every two years, with nobody there to say no.
In other words anyone can bring their kid here to one of our "shelter states" and that person never has to leave, can be a citizen in essence.

Why even have borders then?? If we're not going to enforce them. What a fucking joke.

We make Sweden look like an impenetrable Alpha Nation.
>>
Bet Hillary's gonna employ her as her aide or something for those hispano votes.
>>
>>76720832
Honestly, I just want to know at what point breaking the law not only became morally justifiable to people, but also something to brag about socially. I know I'm older than most around here, but I really do feel like all I see around me are people looking for new ways to rub their social privileges (and, yes, that's what I would absolutely call what I'm seeing in the OP) in others' faces all the while shouting "Neener neener" like a bunch of five year olds. I know, I know: "It's not me, the children are out of touch" and all.

But black kid robs stores and threatens cops, he's our hero. Lady on the Google homepage supported terrorism and genocide... she's our woman of the day. Girl is brought into the country illegally and brags about it on the internet. I'm not saying white people aren't corrupt as shit... I just don't seem to recall us ever waving our corruption in everyone's face like a rainbow flag.
>>
Lot of anons on here who are so pissed that an illegal is blasting through life with success and going to be someone, while they are at the bottom of the abyss of society.

While she is getting a great education and having a solid career put in front of her, you bums will be worrying if mommy sliced the bread in the way you wanted.
>>
What happened last night with guy who went to school with her and outed her as a cheat?
>>
>>76720832
Tfw an illegal is smarter than you
Tfw a bbc gets more pussy than you
>>
>>76724309
>>76721779
>>76721710
Not knowing about ap classes. /pol/ is confirmed stupid as shit.

Pol is also confirmed for having small cocks. Unlike bbc men
>>
>>76722103
40% keep dreaming
>>
>>76730157
Sure thing pal.
>>
>>76729197
Aren't your grandparents illegal?
America is built on immigration
>>
>>76729903
Your so full of shit
>>
>>76737079
No it's true
>>
>but illegals aren't stealing public money from natives
Liberals, not even once
>>
File: lite2xbrite.jpg (23 KB, 585x366) Image search: [Google]
lite2xbrite.jpg
23 KB, 585x366
>>76720832
>>76721258
>>76728864
>>76730452
>>76732526

I do think of the children. If they came to USA as minors and got a high-school diploma at age 18 just like every other kid. Then really she can stay. I think she has a poor attitude, and pride in one's heritage and ethnicity is however very disturbing. America is a country of mixed people with several ethnicities and races in the same person. In the same DNA chain. So her foreigner attitude is not appropriate.

She is 18
We can deport the parents now.
No children to think of.

Congrats smug girl. Somebody turn her into a peep please. I'm no artist.
>>
>>76737175
Provide a source. Why would they care what Anyone gets on the act?
>>
>>76737079
It's true, I think they call it the Grade Curve or something, where they look at the average grades in your school and scale others grades around that.
>>
>>76721069
You literally have to go back
>>
>>76721069
go home taco nigger
>>
>>76735591
Bitch better take the crust off too.
>>
>>76737035
>America is built on immigration

Legal immigration mother fucker. People slept on benches and cots at Ellis island for weeks to come to the US legally. People currently wait years to immigrate to the US legally.

They dont fucking walk across the boarder and proclaim "im here bitches, wheres the jobs at?" and then proceed to bring every fucking brother, sister, and cousin with them, who are also all illegal
>>
>>76724523
Went to highschool in Texas. I graduated with a 3.75 while taking all AP classes, sleeping through most of them, and not bothering to show up to the rest. Our max was 4.0, none of this weighted shit.

Highschool was a complete joke.
>>
>have no hopes of going to college without mounds of debt
>illegal immigrant gets free ride
don't even care anymore. guess repairing air conditioners isn't bad pay.
>>
File: 1464732673342.gif (2 MB, 480x481) Image search: [Google]
1464732673342.gif
2 MB, 480x481
>>76729865
This chart makes me BEYOND FUCKING MAD... fucking hell send them ALL BACK
>>
>>76737035
>didn't know there was a legal way
>>
>>76737618
up until the mid 1800's thats pretty much exactly how the used to come here.
>>
>>76737281
>If they came to USA as minors and got a high-school diploma at age 18 just like every other kid. Then really she can stay.
No, they legally cannot and they need to fucking go back. They have no right to be here. There is a legal process by which they can even enter this country and they undermined it, making them criminals.

>America is a country of mixed people with several ethnicities and races in the same person.
Stop bringing ethnicity and race into this, faggot. She is objectively here illegally and the law needs to be abided by, or we might as well just throw all laws out the window.
>>
I have seen a lot of Facebook comments on this topic suggesting that this girl's academic success vindicates allowing illegal immigrants to come into the country without punishment. Thought?
>>
>>76726795
How is he a leech and if you're neet and he works?
>>
>>76738356
Your kikebook friends are a bunch of faggots who don't understand the situation at hand.
>>
>>76738452
>Better get that wall built. It's time to start keeping these educated forward thinking individuals out of the US.
>I rather have a thousand undocumented valedictorians going to colleges than a thousand low class uneducated facebook commentators. When can we deport the idiots?
>They terk er jerbs! Our jobs are intended to be for stupid Americans, not intelligent foreigners! How dare they come here and elevate our intellect!?

I don't understand the smugness, or what exactly it is these people are being smug about.
>>
>>76737316
Property values
>>
>>76727003
one hundreds times this. worded perfectly and all.
>>
>>76738356
>smart invaders proves invasion is good

Your friends are Xenomaniacs.
>>
>>76727003
Let me ask you this.. If you grew up in shitty neighborhood where chances are you kids are going to have little opportunity and is dangerous. And you had the opportunity to move and and make your life better. What would you do?
>>
>>76721710
We get out of 10
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 720x720
>>76726598
>attractive
Wew the memes of British women must be true if you consider that attractive achmed
>>
>>76721069
so, the anchor baby meme is real then
>>
>>76739078
not an argument
>>
How does it feel to be inferior to an illegal Mexican? How does it feel to know that she is - and will continue to be - more successful that you? How does it feel to be outsmarted and outshined by an illegal Mexican, who USA cares more about that pathetic you? Oh /pol/. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>76739078
>And you had the opportunity to move and and make your life better. What would you do?
More like
>And you had the opportunity to move and and make your life better, at the expense of all of the other people in the neighborhood. What would you do?
>>
>>76739078
But if that opportunity is to move into a well-tp-do family's basement rent free and without the owner's knowledge, is that something you should do?
>>
>>76739078
So much for being proud of where you came from.
>>
File: image.png (69 KB, 1208x834) Image search: [Google]
image.png
69 KB, 1208x834
>>76739547
Can it, Pablo
>>
>>76738657
Tell them about the legal pathway to get into this country.

Remind them that we are under no obligation to let those faggots in.

Remind them that if those fucking cunts are so smart, they need to stay where they are and make their country a better place instead of shitting up ours.

Inform them of Jamiel Shaw.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnngVAVZHhU

Inform them of the peaceful San Jose rally goers getting assaulted by illegals - completely against their First Amendment right to peaceful assembly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lk1kvZ_WNY
>>
>>76732674
KEK fucking lanklet
>>
>>76739623
>implying the well to do family isn't having the dad them mow the grass and the mom clean the house for 1/2 minimum wage..
>>76739655
Eh.. the irish are proud of where they came, from, so are the Italians, the pol, pretty much all of them except niggers (other than the we wuz kangs)

People a generation removed tend to think more fondly of the old country than is reality. Reality is, they all came here from those countries for a reason.
>>
>>76738657
They have no sense of nationalism. They believe the other is by definition better, and will work to whatever means to do so.
>>
>>76739732
Stay salty you redneck cancer
>>
>>76739860
>Tell them about the legal pathway to get into this country

You mean the nearly impossible way unless you are are refugee.

Shit it costs 1000's just to get an H1-B for a skilled worker.
>>
File: girly_things_trump.jpg (116 KB, 500x684) Image search: [Google]
girly_things_trump.jpg
116 KB, 500x684
>>76721069
This is why Trump needs to be president.

YOU. HAVE. TO. GO. BACK.
>>
>>76739860
What exactly do you do, besides live here, that makes you so entitled to call this country "ours"? What the fuck have you done all your life other than make some random CEO more money?
>>
>>76740030
Because we don't want poorfags who can't afford two Walmart paydays worth of fees.
>>
>>76721069
Actually i support this girl when i think about it. That she gets a scholarship is wrong on so many levels. No need to explain why it is an injustice to legal people really needing what she got.
What she does unlike most niggs is that she is studying, probably work some part time when she can and try to be a productive member of the society in general like most people. It's not her fault her parents jumped the fence. She even wanna try and be a legal citizen so i got no problem with this one. There is cities like Detroit filled with legal citizens that we all wished would do the same thing this girl does but instead they are only leching on others and filling the jails. This girl is alright.
>>
>>76740125
I was born here Pedro, you weren't. Get out.
>>
>>76727329
>You don't need a wall to stop illegals, you need to abolish welfare and minimum wages.

You're an idiot, the illegals would still come over in droves without social services in place. You know why? Because our nation isn't literally run by Drug Lords, and has a quality of life for the urban poor far surpassing anything you can accomplish in Mexico. The fact we have order and rule of law in our towns is more than enough to keep bringing in hordes of immigrants.
>>
>>76740282
>not fair
Better grades aren't fair? I guess hard academic work isn't fair either.
>>
>>76721069
I actually have this but i filed it myself and have to pay $800 every 2 years...

They give me a work permit and allow me to keep my social security number, of course i still have to do my taxes every year like everyone else.

They dont tell me what happens if it expires while im still working though. Going to college makes part time work hard to find too.
>>
>>76740399
I was too. I'm just not a racist piece of shit like you. Get rekt and shown up by a Mexican who is smarter than you, and is going further in life than you.
>>
>>76739547
She's going to the University of Texas. No one here wants to live in Austin. When I plan trips I purposely make sure I never enter Austin city limits.
>>
>>76729593
It's the immigrants' fault that the job doesn't pay enough to make people willing to do it. That and the welfare system

When made to choose between starving and chicken gutting, people will choose chicken gutting.
>>
File: 1454181585642.jpg (65 KB, 627x454) Image search: [Google]
1454181585642.jpg
65 KB, 627x454
>>76740030
>You mean the nearly impossible way unless you are are refugee.
>Shit it costs 1000's just to get an H1-B for a skilled worker.
Yes. Fuck off, we're full. I can't wait for the God Emperor to take office and crack down on all visas - including the H1-B worker visas which undermine and undercut American jobs.

>>76740125
Being born here. Some time before this Marxist shit took over, one took pride in their country. Oh wait, that is still a thing here in this country. Fuck off; we're full.
>>
>>76740555
How does race keep coming up in this? Being Mexican and being an illegal immigrant aren't the same thing.
>>
>>76730052
I'm from a family of first generation immigrants. We went through all the legal process to get here. For the first 7 years of my life, the number of times I got to see my own father, I could count on one hand because he was working in the United States and petitioning for me and my mom to immigrate here. Fuck these degenerate spics for thinking it's okay to break a law just because it's more convenient for you.
>>
>>76721069
Isn't she 18 now tho? So she doesn't qualify to be a part of this program.

Also, now that you've broadened your education should you not return to make life in your home better?
>>
>>76720832
US citizen tax dollars paid for her education

her family most likely did not pay income or property taxes

her high school record should be invalidated

her parents biometrics should be recorded and her family should be deported

if they ever do attempt to become legal US citizens, their biometrics should be used to identify them and they should be incarcerated for fraud and forced to pay a fine equal to the back taxes they owe.

this no nonsense approach to illegal care should even make sense to liberals
>>
>>76740555
Actually I'm further along than she is. I really don't feel jealous of someone who is two years behind me in academics.

No one looks at high school accomplishments once you hit college.

>it's racist to tell illegal immigrants to go back

Not an argument.
>>
>>76740399
This
>>
>>76740639
She's Mexican. And also an illegal immigrant...

>>76740614
>pride in their country
Being racist isn't doing your country any good. It's just a self serving expression of insecurity. You're pathetic and small to the world if you're racist.

>I was born here
So was I, but that doesn't mean I have to shoot guns in the air and eat a burger while saluting the flag and condemn immigrants who are smarter than me or less fortunate than me to validate my birth. Get the fuck out. You're making this country worse by being a piece of shit.
>>
>>76721069
Thanks for taking the united states resources Jose! It's not like these white gringos paid their taxes and deserve it.
>>
>>76741011
>She's Mexican. And also an illegal immigrant...
She's a woman, too. Might as well tack sexism onto it.
>>
>>76740555
mexican isn't a race
being illegal isn't being mexican
hang yourself you fucking globalist scum or we'll do it for you
>>
>>76738290
>>76740614

I completely agree with you. We are full. Its an invasion. The cheap land is disappearing. And the jobs where I don't smell like curry and burritos.

I was proposing how we deport 30 million, but still have compassion on the 2 or so million children that came about over the last 20 years. Lotta of them born here.

Other than compassion on the children, so maybe God will start to bless America harder (help!), I want ICE swat team deporting parents, and charging illegals with felony tax evasion. Hell we could have folks sign up for that instead of the National Guard. How's that sound?
>>
>>76741132
Top kek. Get over yourself you racist fuckboy .
>tough guy on the internet
Are you 12 or autistic or both?
>>
>smug women
>>
>>76741269
it's not a race. Every time I hear this I sigh. It's so ignorant.

this guy >>76740614 doesn't strike me as racist. Just very nationalist. America has its own heritage ya know.
>>
File: 1464720566902.jpg (51 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
1464720566902.jpg
51 KB, 540x429
>>76721580
>The only reason I used that emoji was to show that I’m proud of my heritage

Das raycist... Oh wait, only if you're white.
>>
>>76741489
Because "mexican" couldn't possibly mean hispanic amirite
>>
>>76725622
Florida here. There was a big thing a while ago where high schools were using this hilarious additive system instead of averaging gpa, where extra electives would just add extra to the gpa, and combined with the 5.0 honors 6.0 ap/de system there were kids just cramming online classes of basket weaving (honors) and walking out of their high schools with gpas of 10 or higher. Now all of our state colleges don't give a single shit about your high school gpa beyond your class rank, and just grade on their own system that only looks at how many core subjects you completed and what grades you got on them.
>>
>>76741672
mu ha ha ha ha. what, pray tell, is a

"hispanic amirite"

??? b/c I'm not even going to look that up
>>
>>76721710
Advanced Placement classes give you a 5 instead of a 4 for an A, a 4 instead of a 3 for a B, and so on. A friend of mine was valedictorian, he graduated with a 4.68.
>>
File: 10.jpg (35 KB, 355x400) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
35 KB, 355x400
>>76720891
>Sí
>>
>>76741672
>>76741798

let me guess. Some kind of special Mexican superior to all others especially negro y blanco hombre? Hmm?

If Mexican was a race then are you a Mexican Supremecist? That's evil dude. Fuck you Mexican Hitler.

Whose the racist now, puta.
>>
>>76742011
Our high school just got numerical scores 0-100+ for determining valedictorian. AP classes were then an extra 5 points, but all of the college classes I took didn't get extra points added.
>>
File: 1396123887508.jpg (37 KB, 300x363) Image search: [Google]
1396123887508.jpg
37 KB, 300x363
>>76721335
>pursue naturalization or becoming an actual citizen?

Because that would be actual honest work.
>>
>>76725079
It's genuinely horrifying, and it's why I have no hope at all for our future. Our grandparents were the ones who gave this country away by allowing LBJ and the Kennedys to create wholesale changes to immigration, and our parents were too fucking stupid to stop it or to stop the spread of Marxism in our institutions. Now the youth are poised to throw away what little is left because they've been more thoroughly brainwashed than anyone.
>>
File: burgers1.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
burgers1.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>76741011
>Being racist isn't doing your country any good.
How is obeying laws and protecting my country racist?
>>
>>76740030
>You mean the nearly impossible way unless you are are refugee

And that makes it right to just hop over the border? That you have a some arbitrary RIGHT to the bounty of this nation JUST because you were born a few miles South of it? Get over your self inflated importance Pablo. There are millions of people more qualified than you who wait YEARS to be rejected, and there are millions more in even deeper poverty than you that struggle to get the money to arrive.
>>
File: 1293095616890.jpg (55 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
1293095616890.jpg
55 KB, 432x288
>>76722909
I'm pretty sure the current election cycle has proven the citizenship can expect to be able to do neither of those things.
>>
File: 1395638065197.jpg (39 KB, 272x400) Image search: [Google]
1395638065197.jpg
39 KB, 272x400
>>76726437
>better grades
>under common core
>with state and federal assistance
>not even a STEM program tho
>>
>>76741798
>>76742187
Amirite = a I right
Fucking newfags

>>76742558
Oh so you're a sheep. Even worse
>>
File: 1287359496706.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1287359496706.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>76726598
>attractive
>mexican
>>
>>76743088
>racist
>smart
>>
File: 1448792217091.gif (263 KB, 600x304) Image search: [Google]
1448792217091.gif
263 KB, 600x304
>>76742983
>Oh so you're a sheep. Even worse
You didn't answer the question.

>>
File: Cj6UrWfVAAASKVE.jpg (98 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Cj6UrWfVAAASKVE.jpg
98 KB, 600x600
Does she have nice legs?
>>
File: 1463631533472.png (447 KB, 596x600) Image search: [Google]
1463631533472.png
447 KB, 596x600
>>76727893
You seriously think undocumented people are getting legal pay?
>>
>>76743220
You want to enforce laws over an illegal immigrant who genuinely works hard and makes an acceptable effort (by national standards) with a 4.5gpa and deport her? Why? So you can feel better about yourself knowing there is someone smarter than you out of the competition?
>>
>>76720891
No. As a college student or child attending primary school it's a-okay for her to be here.

People shouldn't be butt-blasted about an illegal getting into college. If she got a 4.5 and valedictorian, that means whitey isn't actually superior. If they were, they would have matched or outperformed her.
>>
>>76743461
/thread
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>76743255
Is this considered a 10/10 beaner?
>>
>>76721069
Hey if you are still here ignore the haters, I hope you get citizenship and become a part of this great nation. Latino haters/deportation advocates are a minority, remember that.
>>
>>76721069
You. Have. To. Go. Back.
>>
File: 1445744386944.jpg (2 MB, 3112x2338) Image search: [Google]
1445744386944.jpg
2 MB, 3112x2338
>>76743425
You didn't answer the question.

>>
File: 1436769526317.gif (503 KB, 240x192) Image search: [Google]
1436769526317.gif
503 KB, 240x192
>>76743461
>high GPA with common core and government assistance
>brags on twitter
>gets owned
>superior

What not so "attractive" poor naturalized kid with a higher intelligence but no free ride got ignored by the system in favor of handing this mexicunt a revolving door education?
>>
>>76720832
>getting free ride through public schools with parents who don't pay taxes.
>>
>>76721069
anchor baby
>>
>>76743951
She did obey the law though. She's allowed to be here. If she's seeking an education and her parents are allowed to be here as her providers.
Then when she gets a job she can live her as a citizen and her parents can stay with her.
There's actually nothing illegal about this and it's no different than someone from Europe studying in the US, getting a job here, and then letting their parents live with them en route to becoming legal citizens.
>>
>>76743951
How are you so dense?
>please spoonfeed me and spell it out why enforcing laws over hispanic people that are successful, not hurting anyone, and are doing well for the country - when it really has nothing to do with YOU = racist
Hmm really makes you think
>>
>>76744277
>She did obey the law though. She's allowed to be here.
>Not here on student visa
>>
>>76743951
There is no real point in continuing an argument with someone who thinks that an illegally obtained GPA denotes a persons accrual intelligence.
>>
>>76744095
Right. But all the other kids are also learning common core and being on or off government assistance has nothing to do with improving academic success.

If she was truly inferior, and the system did make it easier for someone like her to succeed, then someone superior would have beaten her out because the system made it easier for everyone. Calculus is still the same old calculus, broham.
>>
>>76744468
You're not very bright, huh?
>illegally obtained GPA
>illegally obtained GRADE POINT AVERAGE
wat
>accural intelligence
wat
>>
>>76744313
Enforcing laws over illegal alien people of hispanic descent that are successful, not hurting anyone, and are doing well for the country in fact has a lot to do with the decline in wages and working conditions specific to industries in the United States which have seen the largest influx of illegal alien labor.

QED

Now. --I'm not the same guy, but I' was waiting for YOUR answer to >>76743951

Please continue (and dump it down for me I'm an American)...
>>
>>76744404
Student visa is for college students, which I'm assuming she will be given since she has a scholarship to UT. As someone in the states looking to attend primary school, you really don't need papers. Last time one of my siblings got enrolled into kindergarten, all they asked for was a shot record, emergency contact information, and one piece of identifying information of our choice.

For an illegal this could easily be a Mexican birth certificate, proof of shots, and the parents phone numbers with instructions to take the kid to the ER if anything goes wrong.
>>
>>76744597
because it hurts wages you see. Hurts people who were born here that work jobs. Understand? The jobs illegal aliens won't pay Americans enough to do the job.
Get it.

Ok. still not the same guy. I'm still waiting. for the answer to >>76743951

tick tock
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.