[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ oppose multiculturalism? Multiculturalism is what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: EPAOlivier.jpg (127 KB, 714x443) Image search: [Google]
EPAOlivier.jpg
127 KB, 714x443
Why does /pol/ oppose multiculturalism? Multiculturalism is what made America so far the greatest country in the history of the world. It will strengthen the rest of the West too.
>>
File: op.jpg (98 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
98 KB, 400x400
>>76569924
>>
America was greatest before the 1965 Immigration Act took hold..

When it was 90% white...

I remember the 1970's.
You seldom saw anyone of another race unless you went to a ghetto
>>
>>76569924
Nobody opposes multiculturalism. The problem is that we do not practice is. What the america - and by extend the west - is doing, is sacraficing western values for other values. Right now we are giving up the most precious value we have.
Freedom of speech.
If ideas are no longer be voiced because they could hurt "someone" whoever that is, then we have a problem.
We are not better by birth then others. We are not stronger or faster or more dedicated. Our culture is what makes us great.
But we are not building it up. We are weakining it. By false intolerance and censorship. All in the name of being politically correct. Which is nothing more than being incorrect.
We don't hate other cultures. We are just afraid that giving up our core values, will plunges us into an age of darkness.
>>
>>76569924

No!

Manifest destiny, monopolies, an "Americans first" midset, and militarism made america what it is at its peak.

Multiculturalism is nice in small doses, but when forced on a nation like ours it is a cancer that kills pride in the country and replaces it with a pride in your own nationality.

Instead of "I'm a proud American" its "I'm a proud african/irish/asian/jewish american"

It is subversion at its worst and it needs to stop.
>>
and OP was never seen again
>>
>>76569924
Multiculturalism, as in German English Italian, Irish, not a bunch of hostile sand niggers.
>>
File: 1464210202414.jpg (59 KB, 1130x678) Image search: [Google]
1464210202414.jpg
59 KB, 1130x678
>>76569924
>It will strengthen the rest of the West too.

Yes, yes, just think about all those fine, beautiful brown babies
>>
>>76571652
>We are not better by birth then others
Sure thing Ahmed, tell that to every person with down syndrome, every midget, and small dicked Asians.
>>
>>76573274
/thread
>>
>>76571652
>Nobody opposes multiculturalism
Speak for yourself. I oppose it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.