[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
College is for Sheeple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: untitled.png (266 KB, 433x280) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
266 KB, 433x280
The vast majority of people in college don't even understand why they are there. By the time they figure out who they are, they've finished college and have acquired entirely different aspirations that they'll never be able to pursue because of student loan debt. Fucking sheeple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMGfLwFDgdA
>>
>>76566315
Unless they received a full ride or it was paid off in full by rich parents
>>
>>76566315
this

finish school and go get a job/apprenticeship
then start university after you acquired money/independence/wisdom in your late late 20s
even early 30s is still good

free university in germany is the biggest scam ever, floods of dumbasses who just finished highschool enter them, not knowing what to do and either drop out or have a useless degree because they can't get jobs due to "overqualification" and "zero job experience"

who the fuck wants a 24 year old medic or lawyer? nobody
those people end up flipping burgers or packing dragondildos for amazon like everyone else, except they wasted several years of their lives
>>
I can't believe people still fall for college. I've seen too many friends graduate just to end up as a burger flipper or cashier for years after, and then maybe get a better job later on that has nothing to do with their degree. I'm so glad /pol/ gets it.
>>
>>76566774
The bad thing is that in germany the tax payer pays these useless degrees.
>>
So what do you all do instead?
>>
>>76567399
What he said >>76566774

After you get out of school, try to find a job and work your way up there, instead of getting a shitty one with no future while you wait to find the one you actually got a degree for, which may never happen.
>>
>>76566315
Shit, at least I have paid off my student loans by being a Communications graduate with only 10K of debt. I now work as a regional manager for Taco Bell and I oversee dozen of chains. Feels good man.

I think kids should graduate with an easy as fuck major so they don't rack up such a huge amount of debt. Than work your way up.
>>
>>76566315
What the fuck is a student loan? Here if Romania we just pay 100 dollars a year, or no money at all if you have good grades.
>>
>>76566315

So you didn't get into college because you were a weird sperg and had zero friends and motivation in highschool, thats what this OP post says.

Just off yourself. You will go out the same way you have lived the last 10 years - with a whimper (you wont be missed).
>>
File: 1459136036841.png (9 KB, 420x417) Image search: [Google]
1459136036841.png
9 KB, 420x417
>>76567399
Factory work(nightshift only)
>tfw mad dosh
>>
>>76566315

What do you mean by different aspirations?
You spend two years doing basic required core stuff.
If you don't know what you want from life by the time your 22, you should just kill yourself.
>>
Network engineer at an ISP and I have yet to finish my associates degree

experience > formal education
>>
File: Daniel_Thumbs_up.png (225 KB, 459x403) Image search: [Google]
Daniel_Thumbs_up.png
225 KB, 459x403
>tfw parents pay full dual degree and make 10k USD a month on summer internship that goes directly to bank because lived with parents at the time which turns out to be enough money to buy a nice house but jk parents buy house with their own money
feels terrific
>>
>>76566315
Just test out of courses and get a degree on the cheap
>>
>some people take meme majors like Women's Studies and end up working at Starbucks
>that means all college is a scam
No thanks. I am enjoying my six figure salary right out of college with a STEM degree.
>>
>>76566774
this feels right, entering uni at 18 seems way to young, you need to get a feel for the real world first.
>>
I have a master's in engineering and totally agree.

90% of all the skills I use at work I learned on the job or at internships. College was just for the paper
>>
>>76566315
Like anyone on pol is not a collage graduate.
>>
>>76570831
It depends on what degree you go for. Some are closer to what you need in the real world than others.
>>
>>76570116
College and school is a scam.
You do not use anything you learned there, but reading, writing and basic math. You basically can work in 12.
>>
>>76572737
Hello McDonald's worker.
>>
File: CjZ4-UBUYAE6Yby.jpg (47 KB, 720x745) Image search: [Google]
CjZ4-UBUYAE6Yby.jpg
47 KB, 720x745
>>76566315

ITT: Inept NEETs rambling about the uselessness of college while slowly draining away this planet's resources
>>
File: 1421335251605.gif (1 MB, 326x256) Image search: [Google]
1421335251605.gif
1 MB, 326x256
>>76566315
>Tfw Crim Major
>Tfw Dindus and Mexicans are creating insecurity and jobs.
Can't wait to see the view from atop The Great Wall of Trump.
>>
>>76567399
Did you see the other thread? They're all jobless neets.

>>76566774
i dont want to work as a plumber
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.