[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Putin actually popular in Russia or is everyone just afraid of him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: hold back the night.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hold back the night.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Is Putin actually popular in Russia or is everyone just afraid of him?
>>
>>76559485
Putin is popular in Russia. There is a segment that hates him because they resent being born in a country that is not France or the USA in terms of living standards. These scum have no values. Compare the "Green Revolution" in Iran that were essentially complaining about money. The reason Putin is popular among many ordinary people is he arrested and started to teverse the post-Communist free fall decline, because things have gotten noticeably better under him, because he got inbetween predators and prey (these predators being the only alternative to Putin), and because he has demonstrated that he will embrace duty and risk when everyone else runs away.
>>
>>76559485
The origin of the Putin mystique is the Moscow airport story.
I should add that I would not move to Russia as it is now, and obviously they've got far to go, but Putin has created a foundation for rebuilding and progress, and nobody else would.
Ukraine wasn't so poorly off when the IMF took it over; the banksters and their agents destroyed everything, generating fifty per cent official unemployment and nearly total actual unemployment.
So you have a choice between a bastard who loves his country and will protect it, and who will take a nice cut for himself, and inhuman filth who despise countries and will take everything. A bastard beats inhuman filth every time.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 410x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 410x230
>>76559485
>Be a Russian journalists
>Criticize Putin
>Step outside for a fresh air
>Get your brain BTFO

Of course it's the latter. Don't let all the Putin cock sucking that goes on day in day out here fool you.
>>
>>76559485
Its about half and half. I have family in Russia and go there often, many are dissapointed at his strongman tactics. His approval rating has been high recently mostly because of the recent crisis
>>
>>76561362
>be a nosy journalist in a country full of mafias
>get brains BTFO
>"dindu nuffin'"
Not surprised from that flag tho.
http://fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/
>>
Ã…kesson does not belong in that picture
>>
>>76561867
>I don't want to be nosy
>I don't care what my government does

No wonder they shit on you.

And about that link, you don't even know me. It only shows how moronic your thinking is. Your first move was an ad hominem.
>>
>>76561882

Why not? My impression is that he's playing the game he needs to play.
>>
>>76561362
These journalists were mostly globalist kikes and shills who deserved to be removed.
>>
>>76562877
He's basically a cuck now. We need a new leader.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.