[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAD EXIT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: jihad.png (644 KB, 763x420) Image search: [Google]
jihad.png
644 KB, 763x420
Will the Brexit happen, fellow chums? Have you bet money on Brexit? How much, and which side did you take?
>>
impossible to tell. polls are tied. bbc are in full shill mode 24/7, basically the whole establishment is against a brexit so it will likely be rigged. they are telling people they will each be 4k poorer and yet the momentum is still in leaves favour so we will have to see, we've been leading polls lately.

everyone voting to remain are pretty much the younger generation/students, and we all know students can be pretty fucking lazy when it comes to voting, so that alone may lead brexit to victory.

i might put money on brexit losing so that i still have more money if we lose, and if we win then i dont care
>>
Nah. It's neck a neck on aggregate polls if you don't count "don't knows". "Don't know" voters tend to vote for the status quo at the end of the day.

I reckon you'll get about 55% remain.
>>
>>76531682
dont underestimate the shy tory which will likely vote towards leave.
also pretty much all old people are voting leave and they do not take part in online polls, and yet we're still neck and neck (leading on some).

you cant expect many students to bother voting or even remembering. oh 50 thousand young people were trying to register an hour before the deadline
>>
>>76531464
Exactly what I'm doing. £100 on Remain = £40 profit if we stay, if we leave then hey, fucking Brexit lads.
>>
>>76532369
I done the same. It's win-win (actually, I'd rather lose the £100 and have Brexit).
>>
File: 1465405923093.jpg (3 KB, 125x116) Image search: [Google]
1465405923093.jpg
3 KB, 125x116
>>
>>76532190
>shy tory

I think you're more likely to get people talking about voting brexit then voting remain on the sly..... just like you did in the Scottish indy referendum, Quebec referendum etc.

People generally lose their balls at the last minute.... and with the vast majority of the media trying to scare the shit out of people I fully expect voters to brick it... worked on Scotland
>>
File: gratz.jpg (82 KB, 800x434) Image search: [Google]
gratz.jpg
82 KB, 800x434
>>76532696
>>
>>76532190
But old people do take part in phone polls, which support "Remain". I was watching a video where pollsters discussed the fact that several phone surveys did not provide the option to say "I don't know", and "I don't know" translates either into the status quo or not voting at all.

In the coming referendum, do you have to vote, or can you refrain?
>>
>>76532929
You can refrain.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.