[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You've ruined me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: redpill.jpg (215 KB, 700x1088) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
215 KB, 700x1088
It took you all about 2 months. I can't even go on normal websites anymore without wanting to rage quit this gay earth. Am I really here forever now? Is there no going back?
>>
>>76520983
welcome to /pol/ now you're redpilled forever.
>>
>>76520983
there's no "going back" but you wont care as much in a few months.
>>
File: apollo.jpg (8 KB, 227x340) Image search: [Google]
apollo.jpg
8 KB, 227x340
>>76520983
this process took me like 6 years to complete.

Now I'm trying desperately to get my hands on a copy of Carl Ritter's Europa, and I'm studying every 19th century racial anthropologist that I can get my hands on.

It was a natural progress. Started out liberal Obama supporter in 08...
Moved on to Libertarianism with Ron Paul...
Moved to Anarcho-capitalism with Stefan Molyneux after...

Then I fell off from all politics and just started studying history and culture... European art and cultural history dating back to the fall of Rome... and I fell in love with all of it.

Came back to politics about a year ago and found that Anarcho-capitalism was an ideal, a ridiculous dream that wouldn't help fix the problems we are in RIGHT NOW.

That led to a rise of sentiment for traditionalism within me that started very slow, but eventually became overwhelming.

I was even an 'atheist' but now I am so glad I was baptized Catholic and was raised with the Church background. I would fight against the Islamic hordes for God. Deus vult.
>>
That stage 4 argument is reasonable, but it doesn't really apply today I don't think?
I mean what he's talking about is happening everywhere. For instance in Singapore, a flourishing democracy that still practices corporal punishment. Or Iran, which is a theocracy with a small parliamentary election.
>>
File: yeahokay.jpg (34 KB, 346x319) Image search: [Google]
yeahokay.jpg
34 KB, 346x319
this is how I've always felt
my favorite place to vent
>>
File: Welcome to freedom.jpg (72 KB, 1488x476) Image search: [Google]
Welcome to freedom.jpg
72 KB, 1488x476
>>76520983
>Am I really here forever now?
Yes
>>
>>76520983
Welcome to freedom ameribro
>>
File: p020Qr.jpg (365 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
p020Qr.jpg
365 KB, 1024x1365
Take this advice from a long term redpilled anon. Go to therightstuff(dot)biz, join the forums and get together with other redpilled dudes in your area. Going shooting with fellow shitlords is fucking awesome.
>>
>>76522456
>therightstuff(dot)biz
there's nowhere to sign up on those forums
>>
>>76522900
What? You're dumb burger, try again
>>
>>76520983
Don't take the shit you read here seriously, most of it is memes
>>
Caution: nsa knows youre signing up on rightstuff.
>>
>>76520983
Did you come here originally because of our current election cycle?
>>
>>76520983
>I can't even go on normal websites anymore without wanting to rage quit this gay earth

harden the rage into hate, and then use it to troll
>>
>>76520983
I'm tempted to class this sort of thing with shilling and crying about having a girlfriend, as basically warnings that normies won't like you if you think for yourself. No pol contributor actually has these issues. If you sell your dignity to get normies to like you, they still won't, but now you won't either. If you have funny ideas, but are cogent and have dignity, then people will like you --- because nobody bases friendship on economic theory.
>>
>>76521459
got to do what you gotta do to survive mate, it's coming and I'm glad you know it so you can prepare
>>
File: 1407966859401.png (141 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1407966859401.png
141 KB, 500x366
This isn't just a meme picture, you know
>>
>>76520983
Just remember that 75% of pol are sad neets who sit in their parent's basement and want to blame the fact they have no job or prospects or hope for the future on anyone they can but themselves.
>>
>>76520983

traditionalism is hardly the end of that line
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 640x847) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 640x847
>>76520983
There is no going back. Ive tried but once you are here you bring your shitposting attitude with you. Soon you will start pissing off the normies on your kikebook and they will unfriend you for challenging them in their safe space.
>pic related is oc
>>
File: 1459357241277.jpg (68 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1459357241277.jpg
68 KB, 900x900
>>76521459
>Trying this hard
>>
You can never go back because you will never be able to unsee what youve learned to see
>>
>>76521281
This. You'll realize /pol/ is right on a lot of things but don't get sucked into the group think on here. If you have a different opinion than everyone else, state it, and ignore the dissent which is only meant to attack you, and not your argument/opinion.
>>
>>76524480
The fact you can have genuine arguments on here unlike pretty much every other site is why it's impossible to leave.
Also the fact people here just call you a faggot instead of writing some passive aggressive snark that doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>76524653
>The fact you can have genuine arguments on here unlike pretty much every other site is why it's impossible to leave.

Except for cripple chan i honestly cant think of any other site that lets you have open discussion. SJW mods are all over the net shutting down anything that violates their safe space rules
>>
>>76524653
>The fact you can have genuine arguments on here unlike pretty much every other site is why it's impossible to leave.

This is why I haven't left. I'm a person who absolutely loves to keep up with politics and reading peoples unbridled opinions is fucking awesome unlike watching normies on reddit talk.
>>
I just come here to trigger beta weebs and find funny memes to laugh about.

This is my 3 hours a week respite from regular day to day life, you know, sleeping with women, working on my diss, playing hockey, hiking and travelling.

It is fun though to see how many people claim "redpill" from their basements though. Never change weebs.
>>
>>76520983
being polish gives you a HUGE advantage
you're born racist and Traditions are above everything especially Church and Holy mother maria
>>
>>76521459
Was with you until the last paragraph.

God is a Jewish trick.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.