[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hates rape, sexism, oppression of women >loves muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: inquisitive nigger.jpg (13 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
inquisitive nigger.jpg
13 KB, 480x270
>hates rape, sexism, oppression of women
>loves muslims

I literally cannot comprehend how the left even is a thing
>>
They obviously don't know anything about Islam.
>>
>>76518713
in the eye of libtards, muslims and africans (and niggers alike) are poor people treated like animals, living at constant wars in their shitlands caused by the white evil men.
its' an irreversible mental illness and they claim every fact that contradicts their sugarcoated conception of the world is a lie by the white patriarchy.
bullets are the only cure
>>
>>76518879
>>76519528
It's like the cornerstone of their "religion" to shit all over women.
There was some social experiment video being shared around a while back like "would you stop and help a muslim woman broken down on the side of the road?" and I got blocked for something along the lines of "trick question, true muslim women aren't allowed to drive... or leave the house on their own... or have any rights at all"
These self-destructive morans just can't accept the truth.
>>
>>76518713
Either:

1. They aren't informed on them

2. Their hatred of white people outweights their hatred of muslims
>>
If rape and sexism is part of your culture it's okay. Pretty convenient for sharia stool pigeons, huh?
>>
>>76518713
I used to be liberal, and this kind of cognitive dissonance is exactly why I left.
I used to be against islam, but for gay rights, women's rights, yadda yadda.
Now I'm against all of them. Good job, leftists :^)
>>
"It's just their culture and we should respect that! Honor killings are not barbaric!"
>>
>>76518713
>hates rape, sexism, oppression of women
Those things are bad only when done by whites. Privilege magically makes everything worse.
>>
>>76518713
it's simple, they think muslims are also oppressed by the evil white man, so they side with them.
>>
>>76518713
I was pretty damn liberal during the Bush years because he was a blithering fundamentalist idiot like Ted Cruz, but the shit that the left has pulled over the past 8 years has convinced me to vote for Trump.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.