[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's so bad about a Female president? it's not so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: 2016.png (839 KB, 960x614) Image search: [Google]
2016.png
839 KB, 960x614
What's so bad about a Female president? it's not so bad.

We had one, Germany had on, the UK had one now it's your turn to join our club.

Or do you have mother issues?
>>
File: 1464537483701.jpg (151 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1464537483701.jpg
151 KB, 960x960
>>76499689
Hillary Clinton is unfit to be president. She has bad judgement, poor leadership skills and a very bad and destructive track record. Shillary is pumped full of drugs to keep her from going into a psychotic rage.

-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

Hillary Clinton says Mexican government pushes Immigrants to US; illegals should be deported
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWgf--yIvA4

Hillary Clinton in a nutshell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f8Y46HkutI
>>
Don't you fucking dare lump Thatcher with the likes of Merkel and Clinton.
>>
>>76499689
You've completely convinced me, friend

I'm now a #Clintoris
>>
File: 1455225891881.png (95 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1455225891881.png
95 KB, 625x626
>>76499689
Who cares about their genitalia, what matters is if they can be trusted to do the job.
>>
>>76499777
this
>>
>>76499777
Thatcher was worse, stupid globalist witch
>>
>>76499689
If you're going to have your first female leader, you make sure it isn't an old bitch or it'll be a century before you see another one.

There's a reason Britain hasn't had one since Thatcher: Even if a lot of her economic policy was rational and necessary she's perceived badly by too much of the population. Her economics have been accepted wholeheartedly. Her person saw a site dedicated to letting people know she'd kicked the bucket.

If you want to rush a female president for a combo with the first black one, go ahead, push through Shillary. If you actually want to give the entire sex a fair shake, though, Hillary is the last person you want representing an entire gender.
>>
>>76499689
Nice shitpost m8
>>
File: wRU3ncoU_400x400.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
wRU3ncoU_400x400.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>76499785
>>76499745
Of course if you have been in public service for over 4 decades your ideas evolve and you make mistakes, yet Trump who's not even been campaigning for a year has lied so many times, and changed position so many times I've lost count, and can't form a nice neat little list.
>>
>>76500110
Hillary Clinton doesn't believe in equality for men and women. Hilary is a feminist who doesn't put families first. She directly attacked white men during her speech. She hates her own race. A feminist who hates white people. She mentioned a white male. Once you add a color, It's racist. Hilary is going to create massive unemployment and scare away business investment because businesses will not relocate to a country high taxes and wages. Her plans will ruin the United States. Illegal immigrates bring nothing into the United States. They have no assets therefore they cost the American taxpayer billions of dollars. Clinton is incompetent and must be stopped. No person should vote for an incompetent leader.
>>
No matter how many threads you create I will never vote for Hillary Clinton. I would vote for a dead fucking dog before I'd vote for that lying, backstabbing, murdering cunt.
>>
>>76500110
He is a Republican who wants to temporarily ban muslim immigration, deport and keep out illegals with a wall, lower taxes on everyone and make better trade deals. When has he ever gone back on anything?
>>
>>76500015
t. Scottish heroin addicts, NUS executives and benefit scroungers
>>
File: trumpwaifu.webm (1 MB, 328x464) Image search: [Google]
trumpwaifu.webm
1 MB, 328x464
>>76499689
germany lol
>>
>>76500424
abortion, planned parenthood, his neutrality on Israel, the Iran deal
>>
>>76500609
>yet another babe supporting Trump
When was I supposed to get tired of this again?
>>
>>76499689
Nepotism
After Bush Jr. it's literally a slap in the face
>>
>>76499689
>Wanting to be like Straya or Germany
>At all

Good b8, m8, lots of replies incoming.
>>
>>76500493
>Thatcher
>Not fine with Benefits scroungers because it was cheaper to pay dole than to subsidize industry.

>NUS executives
>Not attacking Thatcher for "globalism" when they're globalists themselves
>>
>>76500609
I'm conservative myself but from my experience conservative girls are 99% of the time girls that don't have a clue about politics and were "converted" to conservatism by their boyfriends and will just as fast drop it as they get a new one.
>>
>>76501106
>Not attacking Thatcher for "globalism"
Fuck me, how'd that "Not" get in there?
>Attacking Thatcher for "globalism"...
Obviously.
>>
File: Victims.jpg (272 KB, 520x650) Image search: [Google]
Victims.jpg
272 KB, 520x650
Standing against Hillary Clinton is the most pro female, pro feminist thing you can do.

Checkmate OP, you sexist, woman hating, pig animal.
>>
File: 2000px-Flag_of_California.svg.png (221 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_California.svg.png
221 KB, 2000x1333
Clinton wins CA by 56%
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo1VInw-SKc

Victory song time!
>>
>>76500110
She consistently "makes" mistakes if they aren't all lies. There's a reason all her conventions have been planned with a closed pool of supporters. She can't even face her problems. Trump is going to give her the wake up call of her lifetime which will probably trigger cardiac arrest for her and we will never jave to see this sociopath again.
>>
>>76499689
It's not an issue with a female president.

It's an issue with a corrupt witch who supports Bill Clinton's sexual assaults and has put American national security at risk even BEFORE she gets in the White House being President.
>>
>>76499867
This.

Though I'm pretty sure that OP and other posters are serious.
>>
>>76499689
You're only aloud to have a woman PM/Pres if she does not act like a woman, and actually has a spine:

https://youtu.be/RBzAwro8M90
>>
>>76499777
She was one of the reasons why you are in a hellhole called EU now tho. Yeah she turned Eurosceptic later on but it was too late
>>
>>76500653

>abortion
He said it's up to each state. However personally he's pro life. Nothing wrong with that.

>planned parenthood

Yeah so we don't get dickweed millenials like you.

>Israel

Good? He's not a kike shill.

>Iran deal
>America being in the losing end

Fuck off you fucking shitposter.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.