[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm currently an undecided independent voter. Convince
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: TrumpClinton.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
TrumpClinton.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
I'm currently an undecided independent voter.

Convince me to vote for either Trump or Clinton in the general election.
>>
>>76453434

Trump is RACIST, Clinton wants to Make America Whole Again.

/thread
>>
File: 1465070174005.jpg (53 KB, 637x637) Image search: [Google]
1465070174005.jpg
53 KB, 637x637
>>76453434
Vote for Hillary and jewish bankers will continu to destroy the western world
Vote Trump if you want peace, justice and a future.
May Aryan eagles protect your burgers from communism
>>
You don't want another Clinton, first Clinton was an ultimate cunt, and if he wasn't followed by Bush and Obama would have probably been remembered as one of the worst presidents in american history. Clinton has no real policies, she flip-flopped more than any candidate in history, is owned and endorsed by hundreds of large corporations and banks, as well as Saudi fucking Arabia, the largest cancer on this planet. She represents the establishment, banks and corporations, and will ultimately change nothing, only keep USA going in the direction it's been going since her cunt of a husband was president. The only reason people vote Hillary is because she has a pussy, and some dipshits think that's an advantage (feminists) and other dipshits dont wanna be called "sexist" if they dont vote for her (white knights). Vote Trump, or don't vote at all, voting for Hilary is literally the worst thing you can do to your country
>>
>>76453434

Look at Germany.
>>
>>76453510
You can't /thread your own post you dumb fucking leaf.
>>
File: 578hu0.jpg (152 KB, 1023x730) Image search: [Google]
578hu0.jpg
152 KB, 1023x730
>>76453434
There is really only one thing you need to know.

Hillary was caught breaking the law and due to her political connections was not prosecuted for her crime. Which is a bigger problem than most people seem to realize, do you want the leader of the USA to be someone who is not equal in the eyes of the law but above it, someone who is not held accountable for her own crimes and actions?
>>
>>76453434
accept the next four years are fucked. hilary is more of the same but less trustworthy, trump is a rollercoaster.
>>
youre just undecided then you silly cunt
>>
>>76453850
Forgot to mention that, not only is Trump financing himself so he has nobody to answer to, but he is also the most anti-establishment candidate in history, which is why the GOP tried so fucking hard to shut him down, and ultimately failed. Oh and Hilary Clinton is UNDER MOTHERFUCKING FBI INVESTIGATION
>>
File: 1454180814358.png (177 KB, 697x768) Image search: [Google]
1454180814358.png
177 KB, 697x768
>>76453434
1.) Your vote doesn't matter in the end
2.) Stop being a indecisive faggot and decide for yourself, go do some research you have the fucking Internet... no excuses
3.) Do what you think is right
>>
>>76454374
Isn't Trump also under investigation for his University? I'm just wondering why no one ITT is mentioning that, but mentioning all of Hillary's dirt.
>>
>>76453434
Voting Clinton means WWIII.
Voting Trump means potentially bringing jobs back to America and giving our economy a major boost.
>>
>>76455055
You're wrong in expecting /pol/ to be unbiased. Red pill me is slang for tell me what the right wing thinks.
>>
>>76453434
easy, here you go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkNL_cfVyWU
>>
>>76455475
Oh no, one website on the internet has a right bias. If you want left bias all you have to do is look EVERY FUCKING WHERE ELSE. Flip on the t.v., even the "conservative" nose networks have a left bias.
>>
>>76455475

Yeah. /pol/ is an echo chamber, and people here think that circlejerking, spamming memes and getting angry constitutes an argument.

The average age here is 18, and anyone that takes /pol/ seriously is edgy. This is a containment board for a reason.
>>
File: 1454201977779.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1454201977779.png
230 KB, 640x360
>>76453434
>even considering Shillary

Gas yourself.
>>
>>76453434
You want endless wars in the middle east? Globalism? Unsecured borders? Big Corporate / Bank Bailouts from your tax money? Jobs shipped over seas from Free Trade Agreements? Like PC Culture and degeneracy? Want the 2nd Amendment stripped away along with other rights? Then vote Hillary.
>>
>>76453434

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Hillary lies without ceasing. Trump cannot help but blurt out his negative qualities, albeit his foibles are fewer than Hillary's.

She does not care about anyone and is probably a legitimate clinical psychopath. There's also the case of her laughing about getting the rapist of a little girl off on a technicality.
>>
File: shitposters the new breed.jpg (77 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
shitposters the new breed.jpg
77 KB, 800x522
>>76455475
>>76455674
>>76453510
3 for 3 so far.
>>
>>76453434
Do you want borders or no borders?
>>
>>76455989
>>76455654

Lots of websites have right-wing biases. Your persecution complex is showing, burgeridiot.
>>
>>76453434
If you want our Country to have borders and rule of law, vote Trump, if you want the country to be flooded with migrants vote Clinton.
>>
>>76455641
I am now a republican
>>
>>76453434
Neither are any good. You should vote based on the fact that they will have to fill at least one (and probably a few more) supreme court vacancies. Trump will nominate a conservative, Clinton a liberal. If you prefer one ideology over that's who you vote for. Trump and Hillary are both terrible, terrible options for president.
>>
>>76453434
what are your interests?
>>
>>76453434
>I'm currently an undecided independent voter.
Do you normally greet people with a deceleration of your own stupidity?
>>
If you make over $500k per year vote for Trump. If you are/do anything else vote for Hillary.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.