[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make Yugoslavia great again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 280px-ORJUNA_poster_1925.png (103 KB, 280x169) Image search: [Google]
280px-ORJUNA_poster_1925.png
103 KB, 280x169
So, came the Prussians, and unified all the hundreds of little German states into one nation.
Came the Piedmontese and unified the little Italian states into one nation.
Came a Prince and made two states into one Romanian nation.
Yet we fucked up. We had two chances to do it, okay, one, since making a nationality under communist garbage is impossible,...
We are a people of unparalleled greatness and of common blood and spirit, yet we seek friends in the Mongols of Moscow, the goatrapists of Tsarigrad, the spineless vermin in Berlin, while they will never love us like we could love ourselves.

Forsake all bad history, look at the good parts, it was through common effort that we, and we alone, held off the Turks and saved Europe.
Forsake the difference in religion, for the desert cult of abraham is a pest upon us, we were all of a common faith once.
Forsake "old lands" and who is of which tribe, for a Miloš could be a Croat, a Mujo a Serb, but what stays true is that we are all of godly descent.

Why the fuck dont we, in this hour of need, when the foreign hordes rise up again, unite?
>>
That is a nice idea but it will never happen because muh history. People here just hate each other and you can't really change that.
>>
>>76432688
According to "muh history" Poland should have a foreing policy like Hoxha and the Kims, and Germany and France should be bombing eachother for the shits and giggles.

Yet, through our history we achieved a lot of things. Who fought on Kosovo and saved Europe? All of us did. Who fought the Turks off at the military frontier? All did....
Was it not King Tomislav of Croatia who saved the Serbs from Bulgaria? Was it not King Tvrtko of Bosnia who liberated Dalmatia from the Magyars? Was it not combined effort that brought us at the head of a power bloc in the cold war?

Pa sve smo što nam je vrijedno stekli zajedno

Isnt Andrić, Tesla and so on the pride of us all?

Fucking hell, if we would burn down every mosque and church we'd become a powerful nation and united
>>
>>76432688
Besides the only way we could do it is by forcefully imposing only a Yugoslav nationality, ban the rest.
We should also do language reforms like abolish cyrillic, make ekavica official, remove words like hiljada, sat, etc with no slavic origin
>>
>>76433213
I agree with you but the people here are too focused on the bad things that happened in history and i don't think it will be easy to make them forget that history but i would really like to see us unite we are basically the same people that developed different identities because of different religions and things like that.
>>76433603
i don't think that would work being serbian myself i know people would flip out if something like that was done and it would make unity even more difficult
>>
>>76433987
Pretty much
>tfw we could win every sports competition
>tfw we could start a Crusade against Kosovo
>tfw people are such morons they dont want it

It is much better to kill your neighbour than a filthy Mongol or sheeptar, eh? Ffs
>>
>>76434285
It is really sad but maybe there will be something like an unification movement that gets popular in the future but who knows maybe we will just continue to kill each other until the end times.
>>
>>76433987
Prussian were a godlike nation which unified Germany without impossing prussdome. Thought conquest all nations were unified. We could do so too, but Serbia being selfish as it is, would impose serbdome, same with Croatia etc
>>
>>76431870
#1 decades of commie regime is a guarantee that it will never happen again
#2 we're too different to be in the same basket
>>
>>76434613
Eh, lets hope for chaos then if such a movement is born, as it would need the dispair of people to see the error of their selfish ways.
>>
>>76434938
>too different
Germany, Italy, Russia, the UK and the US have as much if not more internal difference

>communism
Any Yugoslav movement must be anti communist clearly
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.