[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of the """"""""""refugees""""""""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1464267276830.jpg (69 KB, 680x382) Image search: [Google]
1464267276830.jpg
69 KB, 680x382
How many of the """"""""""refugees"""""""""" are actually Syrian? When you see asylum seekers here latel they're mostly packs of scrawny subsaharan manlet niggers that look like pic related
>>
>>76389896
>they're mostly packs of scrawny subsaharan manlet niggers

I have even seen some of these types in the UK also lol, I don't live in London either. Think a lot are Somalian, they stand out quite a bit as we already have a lot of Muslims here, so the Muslim """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""refugees"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" just blend in with the Muslims already here.
>>
>>76389896
1 of 100
>>
>>76389896
>How many of the """"""""""refugees"""""""""" are actually Syrian?
>>76390370

Also a little reminder, as for the ones that are identified as Syrian, colossal amounts of fake passports have been made for these """"""refugees"""""""", when they make the fake passports they always make nationality Syrian as it will get them easiest entry.
>>
>>76389896

around 5%
>>
>>76389896
Less and less.
>>
File: paris2.png (1 MB, 969x800) Image search: [Google]
paris2.png
1 MB, 969x800
>>76389896
>slightly tanned refugee children in Paris
>>
File: giphy.gif (467 KB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
467 KB, 500x210
>>76390685

>that picture
>>
>>76389896
You really fell for the poor syrians meme dang.... I would say 7-15% could be less...
They all followed merkels shout out: everyone that "needs" help is invited to come to Europe. That was an invitation for them...
>>
>>76390685
More military aged refugee men in most EU countries then there are native military aged men.

Guess who is the next generation of military and police?

There is no going back the invasion was a success.
>>
one of our family friends in italy has moroccan aquintance and the guy said that 2 of his best friends (from algeria and morocco -staying in italy legally) left their papers in italy and traveled to balkan to make the route to germoney as "syrian refugges" because they won't have to work for getting more money there.
Also here in hungary they hired a uni professor speaking all syrian dialects to coordinate refugees and majority didn't understand what he'd say and they weren't able to say a sentence in syrian.
>>
>>76390685
Lol where are the women
>>
>>76391897
I thought they were included in the Euro/ape Package...
>>
>>76389896
Substantial numbers of Afghans*, Somalis** also.

*It's okay, they'll be going home when Afghanistan is no longer fucked up
**It's okay, they'll be going home when Somalia is no longer fucked up
>>
>>76391264

Ha, two very interesting stories.

They do seem to have a good attitude towards these invaders in Hungary (specifically that professor).
>>
File: refugees-welcome.jpg (66 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
refugees-welcome.jpg
66 KB, 600x400
>>76390999
And the get some ficki ficki.
>>
>>76391897
been drowned
>>
>>76390685

maybe they're scorched from all the explosions and fires from the syrian war
>>
>>76391897
Thats just what syrian women look like
>>
>>76391897

they ate them on the way here
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.