[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Writing a speech, help me trigger some lefties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: WHOA.jpg (27 KB, 327x333) Image search: [Google]
WHOA.jpg
27 KB, 327x333
I have a few subjects in mind, but wish to focus on the leftist silencing of free speech. My talking points will be centralized around intellectual discussion being suppressed by simple accusations of racism and bigotry. I will have support from under-discussed statistics on radical Islam among other similar topics.

I'm looking for talking points that are both eye-opening and capable of pissing off the libshit college students. What can I point out that will help defend my thesis?
>>
>>76368285
Forget it. You're not going to convince anyone with that rhetoric. It's because they think by silencing your views, they're doing the "right" thing. Like they're personally fighting Hitler and bigotry itself if they don't let you speak. They think your free speech will literally endanger people and cause riots, so it is perfectly justifiable to silence and crush it.
>>
File: consider 1.jpg (81 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
consider 1.jpg
81 KB, 500x375
>>76368445
>It's because they think by silencing your views, they're doing the "right" thing.
There's a way to combat this too, though.
You just have to frame their "fight" in terms of the potential (or real) damage it can (or has) do(ne)
Like with the black lives matter shit, for example, they focus so much on police brutality on black people that police have been given free reign over other races with impunity. Per arrest whites are actually far more likely to be brutalized by police but nobody talks about it because they're silence by BLM.
Similarly male rape victims and men whose lives are ruined by wrongful divorce are silenced by feminists both of which contribute to the staggering male suicide statistic....which also isn't allowed to be discussed by feminists.

They may say "oh but I don't hold any damaging views like that" which you can simply answer with "how do you know if you aren't even listening to the opposition?"
>>
File: image.png (514 KB, 640x345) Image search: [Google]
image.png
514 KB, 640x345
Be on their side, and say what they believe. Write a speech saying what they actually literally think. If done correctly, they'll have no choice but to concede to being fascist bullies.
>>
>>76369384
"I once saw a guy say he supported Donald Trump, so I hit him with a bag of rocks. I totally did a justice to this country."
Am I doing it right?
>>
>>76369527
Talk about how political correctness is a tool for the left to manipulate conversation, silencing dissent with buzzwords like "racist" etc.
Mention how this ensures that the left maintains power indefinitely by labeling the opposition.
>>
I would point out that a realistic depiction of different subsets of race/ class dynamics would do more to improve race relations in the United states than anything else. if we made a realistic depiction of a low class black person and a low class white person coming into conflict, and showed how they actually perceive each other from their individual perspective we would understand where prejudice comes from. Blacks assume whites look down on them and whites assume blacks are looking for an opportunity to victimize them. show how each goes through their day, and why they perceive the other as a threat
>>
>>76368285
just say nigger alot
>>
after showing a realistic depiction of this, show thr warped perspective that liberals view this dynamic through. the black as a mindless but virtuous victim and the white as a brutal egoist who finds nothing but humor in degrading the negro.
>>
File: 1414333996523.png (104 KB, 1268x626) Image search: [Google]
1414333996523.png
104 KB, 1268x626
>>76368285
>>
then show how both are actually completely misunderstood by upper middle class liberals. their idea of the day to day lives of thr poor are completely divorced from the reality
>>
>>76370202
So if I understand correctly, you're saying that I should point out that the liberal view of a poor, black person is far from the reality. What would you describe exactly as the reality?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.