[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypothetical Question.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_njzpqbJX261r0o6hro1_500.jpg (81 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njzpqbJX261r0o6hro1_500.jpg
81 KB, 500x500
Let's say hypothetically for the sake of argument, that Trump drops out or wins the election AND does a complete 180 and fucks us all in the ass.

How would you feel?

Like what would be your reaction?

I remind you again that this is all hypothetical.
>>
>>76335569
You ask this every night, so there's no harm in reminding you: if nothing else we have proven that this ruling elite is so despised that they can only get their way by pretending to attack themselves.
Plus unprecedented awakening and agitation. This is not a political campaign with conspiracy against the laiety experts, an interchangeable candidate and meaningless policy positions which will never be honored. This is the American people restoring order. We will not just turn around and go home and see if there's anything on TV.
>>
>>76335569
I shitpost on /pol/ and masturbate while lubricating my dick with warm tears of distress
>>
>>76335569
"oh well, back to shitposting"
>>
>>76335971
In all honesty, if Trump actually betrayed us I would finally lose all hope in the diplomatic solution in fixing this country.

Guns blazing would be the only true way to fix it
>>
>Implying thats not exactly what we want

How else are we supposed to start Armageddon?
>>
I need him to win my 7 gigs of cute anime girls wearing MAGA hats becomes completely worthless.
>>
Then I call /pol/ cucks and say Bernie was right all along
>>
marxism wins
>>
>>76335569
The same as always. Thanks for the Asui.
>>
>>76336438
Reddit would make this board uninhabitable for weeks
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.