[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An explanation.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 10
File: 1241271.png (34 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
1241271.png
34 KB, 800x400
To summarize why we no longer have culture, heritage, British values, and are now generally retarded derives from many reasons.

In-fact, a combination of factors, as it really goes back to the early 1900s, but we could've stopped or reverted it with no issues for decades after that.

Our last good prime minister Diefenbaker was convinced by Eisenhower that changing the emphasis of who we traded with from Britain, who was seen at the time as an economically crumbling empire, to the U.S. would be beneficial for us in the long run. This couldn't have been more false. Britain retained an incredibly strong economy.

We started importing American goods and services. We listened to American radio, watched American TV shows, American movies, we drove American cars when we had previously done all of this ourselves.

Shit really hit the fan when John Pearson conspired with JFK over ousting Diefenbaker from party through the Bomarc missile crisis. Visionary Pierre Trudeau, the closet communist and mostly ideological successor of Pearson initiated a complete and total deconstruction of the Canadian nation-state, hating our bicultural identity. He attempted to turn us into a republic by patriating the constitution, and succeeded in totally subverting who and what we were to his copied Ellis Island ideology in an attempt to outdo the United States in their own founding philosophy.
>>
File: 124175326.png (8 KB, 626x375) Image search: [Google]
124175326.png
8 KB, 626x375
After the flag was changed in a flag debate nobody fucking asked for, and coincidentally the liberal party's design won following the change of our anthem to the garbage it is now (These two factors completely olbitorated our remaining Heritage), we began to take immigrants from non European countries. Namely replacing Europe with backwater communist shitholes like Portuguese Angola. Trudeau was hellbent on ensuring his legacy lasted, so he created the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Ensuring that multiculturalism could never be stopped, then gave the Supreme Court more power than the government to pass or reject laws.

We haven't been the same since. All of these factors combined are why were so Americanized. We used to be an economic and military middle power, our industry and manufacturing entirely home grown. Our media, arts and literature made by Canadians for Canadians.

Now we're a ghastly demographic of quasi Americans whose genuine identity has been destroyed.

The glorious age of our country is gone. A time where we were the truest of men, the most hardworking and honest people, and captured the envy of the world is now gone.

A time where the Canadian would go through hell and back for the sake of the safety of their own people is no more.

It all happened when we bit the hand that fed us. When we pushed away our fatherland. We detached ourselves from our Ancestors.
>>
File: In a better world.png (19 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
In a better world.png
19 KB, 1000x600
Our country is now a joke. And you know what? Had history changed, it could have stayed the way it was, or even became something better.

Before World War Two, Nazi-Canadian relations were closer than the tied up horsehairs that make up a rope.

William Lyon Mackenzie King was invited to Nazi-Germany before World War Two, and talked with Adolf Hitler about what Germany's future may hold.

After William Lyon Mackenzie King had thoroughly acquainted himself with Adolf Hitler, he found him to be a decent honest man who "...Only wishes the best for the German people."

Mackenzie King even asked Hitler to sign a Photo of himself that Mackenzie could bring back to Canada, as a personal keepsake. Hitler happily obliged.

We even set up an Immigration plan between Canada and Germany. 13,000 German immigrants moved to Canada before World War Two, and when the War broke out Mackenzie went to stall to save them (I'll get back to that later)

We set up trade deals with them, large amounts of Iron and raw Metals were shipped to Germany. We even were ready to sign a peace treaty with Germany, its original plan was unfortunately to be signed upon 1940, in what would be a 50 year peace treaty.

Not to forget about the Nazi-Canadian National Unity Party founded in 1934, it gained staggering amounts of momentum for such a new party, but it was still not enough for it to be successful in the only election it was able to participate in. Especially with the leading superpower Liberal and Conservative parties.

Aside from that, once the war broke out Mackenzie (More like Machenzei) was reluctant to fight Nazi Germany. He realized that Canada would have to capture the German Immigrants and put them in concentration camps. So he rushed to send them home, he took a week putting them on boats and sailing them back to Germany. Half a week after that, and only then he accepted the declaration of war on Germany that Britain forcefully imposed on us.
>>
File: 1460087553172.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1708) Image search: [Google]
1460087553172.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1708
In a better world my brothers... In a better world... I am sorry. For those we have left for others, and those we fought with in bloodied battles. Noone here deserves any of this.

We don't deserve any of the things that happened to us within the last forty years.

We don't deserve our sons and daughters to be brainwashed by our Education system.

We don't deserve our tradition to be torn down infront of our eyes and be forced to watch.

We don't deserve for our Countrymen to be forced out of their homes due to a fire that we and our allies could easily contain with our current technology.

We don't deserve for our foregoing generations to grow up with PC culture forced down their throats without the right to complain.

And I can tell you with full confidence we do not deserve THIS

In an alternate version of history, we could be happy... In an alternate version of history... The Canadian, British, French, and German people could be united.
>>
File: hotdogloss.jpg (20 KB, 250x184) Image search: [Google]
hotdogloss.jpg
20 KB, 250x184
>>76257832
>To summarize why we no longer have culture, heritage, British values, and are now generally retarded derives from many reasons.

I'm pretty sure that's because British culture is shit to begin with.

>Heinz beans on toast is a local delicacy
>>
File: image_0.jpg (138 KB, 983x857) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
138 KB, 983x857
Tldr
>>
>>76258609
Me telling you what happened to land us in the spot we're in right now.
>>
File: Pierre_Trudeau_(1975).jpg (915 KB, 1232x1642) Image search: [Google]
Pierre_Trudeau_(1975).jpg
915 KB, 1232x1642
>>76257832
Trudeau killed Canada.
>>
>>76258952
>>76259435
>>76258609
>>76258292

97% of the land in Canada is 95%+ ethnic European or Aboriginal. Most of the decent non-competitive jobs are resource related in rural areas with super cheap housing.

I live a life not much different than my father or his father.
>>
>>76259686
BS. Lies. All Lies.
>>
Nobody in these areas cares about so called 'culture' we go to work in the forest/mines/rigs/sands/highways/lines come home drink our beer of choice and fish/atv/hunt/tinker on the weekends with our buds.

We sing O Canada and change our flag out front every couple years. Otherwise we just do whatever the fuck we want to do and shit on about Quebec and Toronto.
>>
File: Richmond-Chinese-Signs.jpg (245 KB, 432x620) Image search: [Google]
Richmond-Chinese-Signs.jpg
245 KB, 432x620
>>76259887
Too many Chinese.
>>
>>76259887
sing o canada at hockey games*

>>76259884
it's not. drive even 90 minutes north of toronto and you'll end up in a city called barrie that is 95%+ white and has the lowest crime rate in ontario (or at least did when I lived there)

all of our immigrants are crammed into dense overtaxed shitty cities. montreal and vancouver are the only multikulti cities located on a half way decent piece of land anyways.
>>
>>76260017
You're just backing up what i've said. Richmond is the size of the park down the road from my house.
>>
>>76260023
>>76260083

I was born in Richmond in 1995. I can' handle an more Chinese people.
Sorr m keboard is broken.
>>
File: Justin_Trudeau_APEC_2015.jpg (356 KB, 457x733) Image search: [Google]
Justin_Trudeau_APEC_2015.jpg
356 KB, 457x733
>>76259435
Trudeau is killing Canada.
>>
File: SadPepe.jpg (23 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
SadPepe.jpg
23 KB, 385x385
>>76260307
>mfw voting green as a fuck you.
>>
>>76260283
Yeah okay you've been run out of your community and that sucks ass. I feel for you. Obviously there's nothing I can reasonably say other than Richmond is unlike anything else seen in Canada and that the Vancouver area in general is different because it's the only decent plot of developable land we have on the west coast.

Hopefully you'll be able to sell your house for 5x what you paid for it before moving an hour or two east where it's white or abo all the way to calgary.
>>
>>76260307
Except that he isn't. It's all pandering. So far the only policies that have effected me are the 2% middle class income tax rate cut and the $700/mo in child tax credits.

http://www.budget.gc.ca/2016/tool-outil/ccb-ace-en.html

I know at least one friend who decided not to wait until he's 30 to have a kid because of that change. His wife is technically 4 months pregnant because of Trudeau i'm not even shitting you.
>>
>>76260609
affected? oh well
>>
>>76260470
Being from Richmond is one of he reasons I browse /pol/. Damn Chinese are really annoying and it's hard to do well in college listening to chink babble all day while never talking to anyone.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.