[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official /pol/ Black GF Thread & Serious Discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 18
File: 01.jpg (133 KB, 723x1086) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
133 KB, 723x1086
According to statistics, white men and black girls who marry, are 200% more likely to stay together than white men and white girls, 150% more than white men and asian girls, and 400% more than white girls and black boys. And as we all know, the road to a successful household is a stable and healthy relationship between the heads of the household, as children who grow up with two parents, are far more likely to succeed in life. At the moment, black girls everywhere are realizing that getting an educated white man is where the game is at, and even a 7/10 white guy can easily get the best looking and most intelligent black QTs out there.
>>
File: 02.jpg (129 KB, 696x1032) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
129 KB, 696x1032
Black girls are:
- Strong (don't require to be pampered like white girls, mentally or physically.)
- Proud (She won't let anyone disrespect her, her children, or even you for that matter.)
- Real and spiritual (Unlike most non-religious/conservative white girls, who are shallow and materialistic whores, a fact.)
- More horny (if you get a black GF, you will be fucking every night.)
- Independent (A real partner who wont leech off you like white girls.)
- Better bodies (dem curves, big lips, perfect tits, and fat asses.)
- Insecure about their looks/identity and see white men as exotic (meaning you can get a black girl far above your grade.)
>>
File: 03.png (446 KB, 493x654) Image search: [Google]
03.png
446 KB, 493x654
>inb4 "Wahh, but I want my kid to look like me and preserve muh strong white genes."
Umm, biracial kids of fathers with strong white genes look like their fathers. If your strong white genes won't put the black genes into submission and make the child look you, then they're not "strong white genes", and have no right to be preserved in the first place. If you can't produce inter-racial children that look like you, then the mere chance of getting to produce offspring with any female mammal, is already more than you deserve, as you are basically just a woman with testicles, and it doesn't matter if your child is white, because they will be inferior and weak, like you.
>>
File: 04.png (229 KB, 492x454) Image search: [Google]
04.png
229 KB, 492x454
>inb4 "I don't find black girls attractive."
Good job, goy. You've basically been programmed socioculturally to worship white girls as the standard of beauty, even though beauty is a subjective concept. If you actually broke free from your conditioned brainwash, and ventured outside your virtual safe-zone, you not only might find that aesthetically, black girls are no different from white girls, but are in fact, superior in almost every way. Every time you perpetuate the myth that white girls should be held as the standard for beauty, you are enforcing white female privileges, and basically just empowering white liberal feminists who hate white men. By refusing to date inter-racially, while white girls are fucking around every guy they meet on the streets, you are literally the definition of a cook.
>>
File: 05.jpg (74 KB, 736x824) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
74 KB, 736x824
>inb4 "You just got the jungle fever and are fetishizing relationships between white men black girs."
There are quite a few socio-economical benefits that both white men and black girls will gain from allying with each other, such as being more happy, and having statistically better chance of building a strong and stable household that will last. Of course, the sex thing cannot be ignored, because sex with black girls is better, and that's a fact. But saying you are fetishizing because you want to date a black girl for rational reasons, is just a baseless ad hominem.
>>
File: 06.jpg (95 KB, 497x632) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
95 KB, 497x632
>"Black girls are stupid, and I have nothing in common with them."
Wrong! Black girls are great to have stimulating debates with, as they are very opionated. Black women have recently become the highest growing demographic in colleges and universities. The facts that they possess attitude that doesn't suck up to anyone, and are soon the most highly educated demographic, makes them the most interesting intellectual partners. Black girls are much better than white girls as intellectual partners, as the relationship is not like having a submissive dog with you, but an equal partner. Black girls are also into lots of same stuff with white men, that white girls are usually not, especially geeky stuff. Also, the idea that Africans are less intelligent and your children will be less intelligent as a result, is actually wrong. First of all, there are no "stupid" genes, and secondly, intelligence is 99% nurture and 1% nature.
>>
File: 43.png (529 KB, 494x656) Image search: [Google]
43.png
529 KB, 494x656
>There are no black QTs around me.
There are black QTs everywhere. If you can't find any, you are not looking hard enough. There are plenty of lonely and looking black QTs on Tinder, OKcupid and Interpals too.
>>
I've dated black girls before and while some of that is true, it neglects the obvious which is that the girls family may not be as good as she happened to be.

The amount of times I dated an awesome black girl only to find out her immediate family were dumb niggers is too high for comfort.

Seriously, if they don't have one white parent don't bother.
>>
File: 08.jpg (107 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
107 KB, 1024x768
>inb4 you're a cuck for racemixing with black girls.
Umm, so your definition of cuck is someone who breeds the finest women of all races? Ayy lmao, projecting much? Do you even realize that you are basically the definition of cook by reducing the amount of potential mates to selected few, while pretty much every other male is not, and the small group of women you choose to obsess about are mostly sluts that will fuck any guy they meet on the streets, regardless of race, and granted that the wallet is fat enough. Haha, good luck, at best you will marry some white liberal feminist who's had 100 dicks inside her by the 16th birthday, and will divorce you for financial gain in a few years, taking custody of whatever children she may have bore for you (assuming, there even your children, lmao,) which she will feminize, brainwash and will raise on hormone blockers and a chastity belt.
>>
File: 37.png (273 KB, 495x368) Image search: [Google]
37.png
273 KB, 495x368
Banging women of any race = Not Cuck

Sitting on /pol/ and whining about race mixing when you could be banging women = Cuck
>>
File: 09.jpg (111 KB, 720x732) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
111 KB, 720x732
>You can't get white women, white boi, and that's why you have to get a ebony girl."
No, I'll get one because I can, because I'm attracted to them, and it's the smart thing to do, economically and otherwise. According to every survey on the subject, highly educated, middle-class white men are the most sought-after mating partners with women of every race. Sure, if you're some racist cuck from /pol/ who only dates white women because "mug henes, hail hitler," your chances of attracting any females, is non-existant, but that's by your own choise, not because you can't improve yourself and become alpha, and alpha always chooses his mate, and doesn't just go with the culturally or socially pressurised choise of white girl. I'm not saying all white weomen are trash, but good luck if you find the one beautiful, intelligent, christian conservative in a stack of brainwashed degenerates.
>>
Sooo......are you gonna marry some fat Somali cunt from Helsinki then?
>>
>>76174122
If I met a decent one then I would. I haven't though.
>>
Sometimes I'm glad Karjala is now a part of rooskie shithole.
>>
File: bruh.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>>76174534

So you'd be willing to flush your genetic line down the toilet because of muh dick?
>>
File: Cruising and rap music.jpg (226 KB, 777x1000) Image search: [Google]
Cruising and rap music.jpg
226 KB, 777x1000
Finish shitposting is SUBLIME.
>>
>>76174388
haha so you want to have nigger children... kill yourself
>>
I want by our marry a (particular) Samoan Qt3. 14. Does that count. It kinds counts in Oz
>>
File: 1457774116783.png (361 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
1457774116783.png
361 KB, 858x725
>>76174122
>be white
>bang a black woman
>have brown kid
>people naturally assume the kid isn't yours
>they automatically assume your cucked by nigger with a white wife by default
>tfw they come to you with comments like ''wow, your wives daughter is really smart''
>>
>>76174898
fucking abbo posting
>>
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8
>>
File: 1452910685001.jpg (8 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
1452910685001.jpg
8 KB, 272x185
>>76174814
The child will not be nigger or white, it will be mulatto, but it's still your child and will carry your genes, so I don't really care what they look like, as long as they don't turn into a cuck who whines about niggers on pol.
>>
>>76174925
What happens if I mix my pure bred Pakistani genes with a black girl? I am fair skinned with hazel color eyes.
>>
File: when sterilize.png (23 KB, 382x379) Image search: [Google]
when sterilize.png
23 KB, 382x379
>>76174925
You deserve all that and worse.
>>
>>76175021
>pure Pakistani genes
>I am fair skinned with hazel color eyes

You're already mixed/mongrel, so no fucking clue
>>
>>76175097
I traced my ancestors back to India from the Brahmin caste. How am I mixed?
>>
File: tumblr_o41r4hXJXi1v23x4co1_500.jpg (135 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o41r4hXJXi1v23x4co1_500.jpg
135 KB, 500x500
>>76174925
Who cares what they assume, as long as you know it's your kid, and if you have strong genes, the kid wont look black, it will look mixed, and nobody will think anything like that. If you have weak genes, then you deserve it.
>>
>>76175236

Brahmins had dusky complexion as dark as Kushites and dark eyes.
>>
File: 1463530487079.png (72 KB, 309x330) Image search: [Google]
1463530487079.png
72 KB, 309x330
>>76174122
citation please
>>76174154
>le strong proud independunt woman
yea like all those single mothers on social security :^)
also citation please
>>76174174
>racemix is good
>I read a biology book in elementary school
>muh opinion is superior
citation please
>>76174212
>muh opinion
>y-youre brainwashed
citation please
>>76174237
citation please
>>76174252
>opinion
>university=good meme
yea, those gender and minority studies are sure high profile
also citation please
>>76174335
projecting
>>76174388
>muh opinion

Fucking citations man, also your opinion=/=facts. And stop fucking projecting your fetishes onto others and claiming you're superior. You're insecure retard, educate yourself, keep your opinions and fetishes to yourself or you can kill yourself.
>>
File: 16.gif (950 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
16.gif
950 KB, 500x281
>>76175415
Do you find citations to every claim you make on he internet? No. Learn to use Google.
>>
>>76175782
You're the one who claims something. The burden of proof is on you. I don't give a fuck who fucks who as long as you don't project it onto others and claim you're superior because you fuck dindu instead of tumblrina. If you want to convince anybody you need to use arguments and logic not muh opinions, and if questioned provide backup to your arguments not g-go u-use g-google f-fag.
Kill yourself
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.