[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans, isn't actually the labor participation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: NILF1_G.png (163 KB, 2409x1605) Image search: [Google]
NILF1_G.png
163 KB, 2409x1605
rate driven by people who retire early or people who are disabled/ill?

People who are not in the labor force, not in training and not retired/disabled/ill and who want a job, are rare (the red small bars).
>>
Yeah Obama comes up and says
>highest job growth!
> lowest unemployment rate!
Fucking nigger is lying thru his teeth. 30,000 jobs is highest since 2010. Not only that but he is adding low income jobs not replacing all the middle class ones we lost. Unemployment rate is those who are unemployed and seeking a job. Not those unemployed, never been employed, welfare leeches etc. I think real unemployed in 90 million, 90/320 is nowhere near the unemployed they are saying. His administration has also been pruning videos off the state department record for making his admin look bad. Fucking liberals
>>
File: OBAMA_BASED.jpg (118 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
OBAMA_BASED.jpg
118 KB, 1280x719
>>76160168
Yeah that's what I've been trying to tell these retards for months. They're too stupid to understand.

Trump literally thinks every single elderly retired person is unemployed.
>>
>>76161878
That is an interesting "look at me, I am great" picture of Obama.

But to be honest, his jobs record is amazing. He really turned the United States of America around with his free market, free trade approach.
>>
retirees are replaced daily by new entries to the workforce

they're probably the only group that can't affect the participation rate unless the total population is in decline
>>
>>76162454
What?

Retirees are not replaced 1:1 with new entries to the workforce, because an ever aging population. Or in other words, there just are too damn many retirees, even though the population is growing.
>>
>>76160168
The correct number is about 50m. This equates to about 15-25% true unemployment.
>>
>>76162550
>Retirees are not replaced 1:1 with new entries to the workforce

it's actually a little more than 1:1
>>
>>76162550
you'll also have to account for the hundreds of thousands of illegals who come in and take jobs from actual american citizens
>>
>>76162624
>>76162624
>it's actually a little more than 1:1
Look at the graphic and you will see that this is not the case.

People live longer and the young generation overproportionally starts to work later in their lives (as more and more people go to college).
>>
>>76161878
>le flat lining jobs graph
try again leaf.
>>
>>76162716
you also have to look at a time graph of senior labor participation rate
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.