[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so few natives attend college? In Canada they don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: EricGibson2013.jpg (304 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
EricGibson2013.jpg
304 KB, 1024x768
Why do so few natives attend college? In Canada they don't even have to pay for it cause of muh treaties.
>>
>>76151124
Horse to water metaphor.

>You can purify the water
>You can collect it in a nice trough
>You can pave a path to the trough
>You can lead a horse by the reins to the trough
>But you can do nothing to make the horse drink

No matter how many time natives are assisted through affirmative action or scholarships, if they don't have the intelligence or the work ethic to go to college then they won't.
>>
>>76151327
you could definitely waterboard a horse though.

shit metaphor
>>
>>76151124
Too busted out on Listerine to leave the fucking res
>>
File: 1464912242378.jpg (89 KB, 296x417) Image search: [Google]
1464912242378.jpg
89 KB, 296x417
>>76151327
Canadian universities are a breeze though, I honestly fell asleep during a lot of lectures and got through school fine.
>>
>>76151124
on reserves they get beat up for going to school

their culture is shit
>>
>>76151124

the earth spirits told them it was a jewish pyramid scheme. they were right.
>>
>>76151616

On CBC they were had this pretty well known native woman saying racism was the reason they are doing so bad and suiciding. I don't get why they don't just leave the fucking reserves and move to a city. We have free movement in this country for God sakes.
>>
File: 1441749856997.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1441749856997.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>76151505
No kidding.
To get a BSc all that is needed is to attend classes + 5hrs of work per week.

The only people who fail are those too lazy to do that such as the natives
>>
>>76151960

First year 3.77 GPA majoring in accounting. It is a lot easier then expected. Oh and I'm white but a small percent native and got so far 3k in scholarships just for my grades and each year I can get the award again.
>>
>>76152140
I just got a BSc in pharmacy and smoked weed on at least 90% of days on those 4 years including all school days. Did well and learned nothing.

Then I got a job and learned it all via textbook fairly quickly
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.