[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In a true libertarian society, would pedophilia be legal since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1457406933597.jpg (121 KB, 1104x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457406933597.jpg
121 KB, 1104x1080
In a true libertarian society, would pedophilia be legal since it doesn't violate the NAP (doesn't hurt anyone)?
>>
>>76126927

Assuming true libertarianism is achievable, paedophilia would not exist because of the strong, shared values of the society.

>not happening
>>
>>76127065
Pedophilia is genetic, you would have to literally kill them, which violates the NAP.
>>
if we're talking about an ancap society, there's no government that makes things illegal

but parents will protect their kids from getting raped. there will certainly be a market for covering rape of sons & daughters as part of private rights protection agencies, and will be treated like any other rights violation, voiding the pedophile's own rights protection unless he consents to the agreed upon punishment between the victim and perpetrator's respective rights agencies. if he does not consent to that punishment, he is in breach of his contract with the rights agency, and can be killed with impunity.
>>
>>76127516
In the absence of government, children can consent to love. It's not rape if they consent.
>>
>>76127228

Paedophilia is a mental disorder which is caused by abuse in pre pubescent age by loved ones, like bisexualism and transexualism. It's not genetic. Only homosexuality is genetic.
>>
>doesn't hurt anyone
>children aren't anyone
you really tried there OP, you really did.
>>
>>76128079
In what way does the consensual act hurt children?
>>
>>76127228
They are violating the NAP by assaulting children and therefor can be removed by force.
>inb4 t. le physical removal man
>>
>>76128143
children can't consent, idiot
>>
>>76128203
Why not? Because the law says they can't?
>>
It is hurting someone. It's child abuse.
>>
>>76128259
because motherfucking experts, psychologists and top academics say they can't, like, it's common knowledge you fucking brute ignorant
>>
>>76128143
how exactly does a child consent to sex? they're not old enough to know they want it, and they aren't old enough to know that they're going to regret it later in life, which they will. think about how your life would change if you were molested by some 40-year-old dude at the age of 6, OP. Even if you consented at the time, as contextual details start to fall into place, you'd be horrified at what had happened.
>>
File: islm_cartoon_7.jpg (39 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
islm_cartoon_7.jpg
39 KB, 400x500
>>76128259
>>
>>76128348
All those academics happen to be jews.
>>
>>76128348
>experts, psychologists and top academics say pedophilia is genetic
Fucking marxist shills REEEEEEE

>experts, psychologists and top academics say children can't consent because it's bad and illegal
Now ur speaking my language :^))
>>
Why is pedophilia wrong. There's nothing better than a tight loli virgin hole. It's not rape either. Technically women are children and can't give true consent. There is no difference
>>
>>76128395
>they're not old enough to know they want it
Says who? Did you even ask a child? They know what sex is, this isn't 1850.

> they aren't old enough to know that they're going to regret it later in life
>which they will
Why would they regret something so harmless, unless somebody brainwashed them from the time they could listen that feeling good is bad...?
>>
>>76128724

Sorry Achmed, but fucking kids is wrong.
>>
>>76128724
man you're trying way too hard with this shit, seriously. Go outside once in a while OP, I'm worried about you.
>they know what sex is
Under the age of like 11, more than likely not, and under 14, they likely don't know many specifics.
>Something so harmless
Psychology shows that sex can have a tremendous effect on your mind, and anything that happens to you when you're a child is going to end up sticking. Sex is not just "feeling good", and that goes especially so for children, who will have a whole lot of time to think about it later on.

Don't know why I keep responding at this point.
>>
Serious deep mental retardation in this thread. Kids are easily manipulated meaning you are taking away their liberty by oppressing them and brainwashing them, so no, you pedo fucks would get the chair.
>>
>>76129317
So are women. Most women are easy to have sex with if you're manipulative enough. Honestly little boys have more agency than most adult women. I would feel bad raping a little boy, but not an adult women or little girl.
>>
>>76126927
It hurts kids and their parents. Next.
>>
>>76129646
So if I knock the kid out and neither them or their parents ever know is it ok.
>>
>>76128157
no no, that falls under rape
which happens to be different from consensual sex
>>
>>76127065
>strong, shared values
There will be less to enforce those values than in a statist society, how do you figure?
>>
File: masha.jpg (77 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
masha.jpg
77 KB, 453x604
>pedophilia hurts

She looks fine.
>>
>>76126927
my landowner wouldn't allow it.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.