[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maybe I'm preaching to the choir here, /pol/, but something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11
File: 1387894795445.jpg (222 KB, 1024x1080) Image search: [Google]
1387894795445.jpg
222 KB, 1024x1080
Maybe I'm preaching to the choir here, /pol/, but something caught my eye today and I couldn't wrestle it from my mind.

I was driving home and saw a woman, mid 20's, stuck in a parking lot and freaking out by the side of her parked car with an obvious flat tire. She was on the phone, was clearly in contact with help. There were also two other vehicles that turned in to help, both driven by adult men who probably saw it as an opportunity to talk to the woman and maybe at some point lend a hand. So, I didn't bother to stop and kept driving.

But hear me out, because this is what irked me.

As I drove by, like those men who stopped to actually help her, I just assumed she had no clue how to fix her flat. I mean, she was an attractive young woman, and a girl like her just typically isn't raised being taught how to do these things, at least in the US.

A few months ago, however, something similar happened to me, a man about the same age as this woman. I lost control of my car and went into a nosedive off the edge of the highway, wrecking completely, taking out of a telephone pole, and stumbling out of the wreckage with a busted leg and bleeding profusely. And you know what? Not one person stopped. It took walking down the highway to a nearby house before somebody was nice enough to realize what was going on and lend me their phone. My own was destroyed in the wreck.

Thinking back, this has happened almost my entire life as a man. I get a flat -- nobody stops. I'm lost in the city -- nobody stops and typically nobody wants to offer help. I try to talk my way out of tickets or down on a price, and it never goes anywhere.

Make your comments about "but anon, maybe you're just an ugly loser autist," but think about all of the times that you've been presented, as a male, with this same double standard.

Of course I know basic shit about finding my way around places of fixing my car, but that's not the point.
>>
You sound like a bitch
>>
>>76119526
Yeah
>>
>>76119526
The point is that we have an established double standard in place where we assume that women are helpless and men can take care of themselves. And yet, at the same time, we push girls to "do it all" while we ask boys to "step back a little back and give girls a chance."

This may be taking things in a different direction, but I watched a video that was going around social media recently. It showed a classroom of little kids expecting to meet a real life surgeon, firefighter, and some other typically masculine trade. It then cut to all three careers being represented by women, who shocked the kids. The video really heavily focused on the little girls, who cheered that "they could be doctors too." And then it left some message about equality.

Everybody who watches it is supposed to get some sense of pride for women, for third wave feminism and all it stands for. But I wonder if there are videos, though, that would show the same class being shocked to find out the nurse, the ballerina, and the interior decorator are all men. Why don't we see this going both ways?

If you disagree that women can't change their tires or become doctors, firefighters, CEOs, etc.... you are a misogynist.

But the assumption that men have already "hit the top" and fulfill all the roles they need to fill (and take care of themselves) is just as dangerous. Why don't we see anybody fighting for that cause? Why does that also make us bigots?
>>
Ok, I'm going to contribute.

1. Treat others as you would like to be treated
2. Only you can serve as the adjudicator of your own honour.
3. Being a hero is heroic because it's hard. Continuing to drive along the freeway is easy.
4. The Goddamn Batman would have stopped (even as Bruce Wayne)
>>
>>76119526
welcome to reality
unless you want everybody to be gay, this will not change
>>
>>76119526
So? They hoped to get pussy and maybe did. What do you have to offer that would interest them?
>>
Yanks these days are all about hustle. No one cares about solidarity. Can't imagine this happening in our beautiful shithole.
>>
>>76119526
>"but anon, maybe you're just an ugly loser autist,"

Yeah that's probably it. I've had people stop for me after a wreck and I'm a fairly tall /fit/izen.

Then again, I also live in the South and people are more friendly down here.
>>
File: url9.jpg (104 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
url9.jpg
104 KB, 500x509
>>76119526
I get what you're saying OP. About a year ago I got a flat tire on a very busy highway and for the 30-40 minutes I was there no one offered any assistance. Where as if I were a woman they probably would have.

I worked in a tire shop for 5 years so luckily I completely know how to change a flat and wouldn't have needed any help but that's not the point. The point is that others care if women are alright but if it's a man they don't really care
>>
This is some A-level philosophy shit that only 18 year olds would post on the internet about.

As a grown ass adult I would like to educate you: LIFE IS NOT FAIR. Women are treated differently than men. Black people are treated differently than whites. Poor people are treated differently than the rich.

DEAL WITH IT. Only faggot edgelords write 5000 word essays about it on 4chan.
>>
File: 1464913141340.jpg (2 MB, 572x2893) Image search: [Google]
1464913141340.jpg
2 MB, 572x2893
Everybody always expect more from men
>>
>>76119526
>MUH SEXISM.
You sound like a bitch that isn't able to make up it's mind:
>I busted my leg
>i can walk
>I am bleeding profusely
>I can walk to a house near the highway.
wew
>>
>>76119526
Ask your local senator to implement equality laws because your feelings are hurt
>>
File: 1464611791222.jpg (1 MB, 3500x2326) Image search: [Google]
1464611791222.jpg
1 MB, 3500x2326
>>76120921
best answer so far
>>
>>76122728
LOL bet I could walk up and judo those skinny bitches with one arm
>>
>Op says there is a bias to help women.
>Everyone calls him a bitch for needing help during his ordeal.

You will never find a place that has enough people that have taken the red pill, you will always be chastised for going against the narrative...
>>
>>76120960
A FUCKING CREST TOOTHPASTE
>>
>>76123391
Fucking this, I am surprised that even /pol/ refuses to enknowlege this.
Being a complete asskisser to double standards that harm men seems to be a bi-partisan thing I guess
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYWuhGG6QcQ

BLACK MUSIC WILL SAVE THE W RSCE
>>
Of course women are treated differently. Welcome to 2million BCE, Op; would you like a travel brochure?
>>
>>76119526
I told my buddy that Superman could kick anybody's ass. He sent me this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxiAQZ2o190

Really makes you think.
>>
File: fullwin.png (100 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fullwin.png
100 KB, 640x480
>>76119526
>Thinking back, this has happened almost my entire life as a man. I get a flat -- nobody stops. I'm lost in the city -- nobody stops and typically nobody wants to offer help. I try to talk my way out of tickets or down on a price, and it never goes anywhere.

That's because you are a man. You are expected to take care of yourself. You are expected to deal with your problems. You are expected to suffer the consequences of your actions.

This is the normal state of things. The abnormality is that we wave these core principles for women. This is where, IMO, real sexism resides. We don't teach women to have the same agency men do. This is why so many of them are completely vapid cunts who can't do shit.

And then we let them vote. Honestly we deserve everything we get for shit like this.

But you can be certain that if I ever have a daughter, I will never help her unless I know it is with something she would be physically unable to do. Because I want her to be self reliant, self critical, and self confidant.

But I doubt I'll ever have kids, because those three traits are what I've been looking for in a woman ever since I was 15. Now I'm 33 and I've yet to meet one that even has two out of three.
>>
>>76119526
Whores have it easy. That doesn't give you the right to whine about having it tough. If you whine you lose, then you're no better than all the leftist cuck. Stand with your head helt high, this is why the white man is better than everyone else.

So get up, be a man.
>>
File: 1408900118456.gif (2 MB, 345x234) Image search: [Google]
1408900118456.gif
2 MB, 345x234
>>76120960
>tfw you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube
>>
>why is the world this way boo hoo
Can't change it? Don't mind it.
>>
File: I Approve This Shit.jpg (43 KB, 636x635) Image search: [Google]
I Approve This Shit.jpg
43 KB, 636x635
>>76120001
>Only you can serve as the adjudicator of your own honour.

Brit, that is one of the more eloquent things I have eve read on /pol/. Well said. I am probably going to steal that line.
>>
>>76119526
Man up and deal with it faggot. No favors are given to the ones on top.
>>
>>76120960

AYOOO
>breaks leg
HOL UP
>bleeds profusely
SO YOU BE SAYIN I CANT WALK?
>>
>>76119526
>lost control of my car
>""""""""""man""""""""""
>>
File: 1457651012858.gif (152 KB, 500x516) Image search: [Google]
1457651012858.gif
152 KB, 500x516
>>76122994
You are either a faggot or a triggered femanon since you used the term "skinny bitch."
>>
>>76119526
Jesus, I'm a male and it works on my end.
>>
Yeah try living somewhere where people are actually nice. I've pulled over on the shoulder of the highway for about 3 minutes to clean something that had spilt, 3 people stopped to ask if everything was alright. Get fucked burgerfag
>>
The problem is parents. The double standard exists because MOST women don't know shit about cars or changing tires and MOST men do. This is because nobody bothers to teach their daughters this shit. I don't have kids but regardless of gender there is some basic shit everyone should know to be self sufficient - changing a tire is one of them.

Plus, men are more opportunistic to seek out women, where women are used to men coming to them... so no of course nobody is going to stop to help you because you have nothing to offer.
>>
Yes, there's a double standard. I remember when I was in high school, a lot of teachers are more lenient to attractive girls. At the university I went to, it's the same. The girls get most of the part-time work at the university. There was a worker there who outright said to me that the manager hires only women. Even in wood shop class, they hire women only too despite them obviously having no woodworking experience.
>>
>>76119526
>I'M A MANLY MAN
>omg halp halp idunno wat to doooo
>>
Actually I'm a 30yo male I broke down on I-16 and a soldier from Fort Stewart gave me a ride. A cop hit my car, nothing came of it. To top it off, woman go out of their fucking way to help me. Cops tend to be pretty nice to me as well, again, especially female cops.

I can conclude the women wish to fuck me.

At a glance, this might make it seem like I must be attractive as hell, but I think it's this: I am a homosexual. Not limp wristed, usually get "WOT REALLY?" and raw disbelief if it comes up with a new coworker or something, but I am what I am. Also been in a relationship for going on 15 years now, actually hitched even.

And I honestly think... the women are only so nice to me because they can unconsciously detect how utterly uninterested in them I am.

As to why the cops are always helpful and random people help me whenever I have an issue, uh... well. Maybe I AM attractive. Feels awesome.
>>
>>76119526
If it makes you feel any better, before I help any woman anywhere for anything, I ask myself "Would I do this for a man?"

If the answer is no, I won't help her.

And sometimes even if I would do it for the man, I still won't help her. Welcome to post modern feminism.
>>
>>76119526
>and stumbling out of the wreckage with a busted leg and bleeding profusely

How about calling 911 you fucking idiot
>>
>>76120951

Damn.
>>
>>76119526
yeah bro, dieversity has killed community, but women are still shagable

look up the putnam study, he sat on his data for 5 years because he wanted to survey people and prove that dieversity increased the sense of community, when actually his data showed it detroyed it

credit to him for finally publishing anyway
>>
>>76119730
fpbp

Man the fuck up and learn how to drive, OP.
>>
>>76129401
jelly, don't let it go bro

>>76129715
most men have a curiosity and interest about cars, computers and machinary in general, we like knowing how shit works and how it's fixed if it's broke

most women don't, which is why they prefer knowing how to look good and manipulate men into doing their shit for them, can't relly blame them for that, but shits getting increasingly skewed, and we'll have to go upside dey heed sooner or later
>>
>>76119526
I had car trouble once, about a mile and a half outside the gate to a military base. Three separate parties stopped to see if they could help.
>>
File: homosexuals.png (188 KB, 1096x2893) Image search: [Google]
homosexuals.png
188 KB, 1096x2893
>>76130351
>I am a homosexual
enjoy your faggot cancer
>>
>>76119526
Sucks to be you?

Most of the family men I know make sure to teach their women how to change a flat.

I've seen and been in accidents where people of both sexes have stopped to at least inquire about help.

Hell I've even had a cop pull over near me and change my tire. And I'm black.
>>
>I try to talk my way out of tickets or down on a price
I can literally do both of those things... I never realized it was a special skill.
>>
>>76119526
>I try to talk my way out of tickets or down on a price, and it never goes anywhere.

well, you're just uncharismatic/ugly

I'm a guy and it works for me all the time. I'm tall, white, good looking and well dressed always. People treat me very nicely in general.
>>
>Grow up poor white kid in Liberty City, Florida
>Have to walk about 3/4 of a mile home from bus during high school.
>Catch stray bullet on way home from school one day.
>Nearly bleed out on pavement before passing cop stops.
>Spent 20 minutes sitting in front of a bodega facing a sad death as nigs walked right past.
>Not a single fucking one even broke their gait.
>>
>>76131866
>How about calling 911 you fucking idiot

>lend me their phone. My own was destroyed in the wreck.

Can you even reading?
>>
>>76120951
so much fucking delusion, should have gone to mental hospital before they deliberately gave up the chance to be a branch and became a leaf

I hope it's a troll though
>>
>>76133619
>And I'm black.
good for you anon, Africa needs you back

we're sick of oppressing you so much with our exams and laws and shit

hope you enjoy it, but don't come back

we can still skype every now and then brah
>>
>>76122728
This might just be me, but I find women in uniforms strangely arousing
>>
File: 1415490095402[1].jpg (169 KB, 600x408) Image search: [Google]
1415490095402[1].jpg
169 KB, 600x408
>>
>>76134222
>we

Go back to licking Muslim balls and being the EU's bitch UK. Maybe if you throw another piety party about Trump we might pay attention. Always need a good laugh.
>>
>>76120921
Everyone wants to be a victim. Faggots like OP and half of everyone else on the internet want to have their hand out and ask the world to bend over for them.
>>
>>76133477
Being gay with an ounce of self control is pretty great. I don't deal with any of those
>>
>>76119526
I mean I would like to help anyone if they looked in danger and if I saw someone in your situation I probably would have helped but just pulled over you could very well be a crazy person, now so could the women but if shes attractive she probably isn't big enough to be a threat
>>
>>76137152
that's a good simulation of the africoons savage nigger rage, I'm impressed at your dedication

seriously though, why do the niggers not want to be free of our terrbl terrbl oppreshuns? they built america, so they could easily transform africa into a super civilized place, blow us the fuck out, and be free of our op[presshuins

it's a win win

they should stop helping a society that oppresses them and build their own back in their own homeland

that would show us, once and for all
>>
>>76119526
Welcome to life. You're a male and responsible for your safety as well as the safety of the women in your community.

We are built stronger, and are better able to perceive threats. There is a very good reason for this.

Now that being said, a man should stop to help another man in need, but that need has a higher threshold than it would for a woman. Men are bigger risk takers and you are more at risk getting involved with a strange man.
>>
File: 1464371352324.gif (2 MB, 339x338) Image search: [Google]
1464371352324.gif
2 MB, 339x338
>>76119526
If it makes you feel any better, when I was living in NY some guy in a Lexus suv crashed into the median then cut all lanes of traffic and smacked right through the barrier on the other side.
I stopped to help but he was already dead.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.