[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so pol, my sister thinks that the only reason women have to wear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1463447301810.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1463447301810.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
so pol, my sister thinks that the only reason women have to wear bras is because society "over-sexualizes" and denies everything I say when I try to explain how hormones are different for men and women and how they affect the brain.
Prove her wrong /pol/
>>
Do the research yourself, faget.

Or even better, convince her to do it herself.
>>
>>76113054
Her tits will be floppy, that's just science. If she's fine having gross floppy tits then let her go ahead and stretch her tits out.
>>
File: 1454259390680.jpg (1 MB, 1600x2200) Image search: [Google]
1454259390680.jpg
1 MB, 1600x2200
>>76113054
they wear bra's because they have tits and tits tend to be annoying when you walk, imagine if men's balls were like a 3 magnitudes larger and then think how annoying it would be if you had to run around with them slapping everywhere and how embarrassing it would become. ya, its kind of like that. but if your asking why men and women are different its because men dont get preggers and men have dicks obviously and morph into something with totally different working brains and bodies. we are not all one sex and we are not 77 gendered either.
>>
>>76113401

This. If she wants Somalian pancake tits then let her do her thing.
>>
>>76113401
>science
Maybe broscience, yes
>>
>>76113054

>arguing with women
>ever

Im not in the habbit of helping betas escape their pain.
>>
>>76113054
>and denies everything I say when I try to explain how hormones are different for men and women and how they affect the brain.
Completely irrelevant to the argument.
>>
>>76113054
I wear bras because I don't want my boobs bouncing around all the time. It just looks really not classy. They've gone numb just from walking to far without one. Plus, more often than not, boobs look better shaped when they're in a bra. Fuck the feminists.
>>
Who exactly is forcing her to wear a bra? Are the cops going to arrest her? She can choose to go without if she doesn't mind her tits flopping around. Literally nobody cares.
>>
>>76113054
It should be fine is someone wants to wear a bra or not, it is mostly for the woman's benefit if she does.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.