[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cool Christian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: cool pepe.jpg (6 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
cool pepe.jpg
6 KB, 227x222
(1/2)

What's up /pol/? Cool Christian here.
I'm not like THOSE Christians.

For example, I feel we should allow gays into our churches because it is not our place to judge. After all, I am a sinner. I have lied and worn mixed fabrics.
With the world being as grim and dark as it is, we don't have room for hate. Churches are supposed to be a sanctuary from this.
Jesus wants us to LOVE, no h8.

I think I should point out that some churches have even married gay couples.
And why not? Jesus NEVER said anything about gays.
It troubles me that in a world with starving children, we choose to worry about the love of two men.
We need to COME TOGETHER and focus on feeding the hungry.

This why I like Pope Francis. He is committed to feeding the poor. He doesn't get his feathers in a knot over something like two men's love for each other. I mean isn't that what Jesus preached, love?
Pope Francis is worried about way more important things, like speaking to our leaders in government.

Pope Francis is One Cool Guy. He has a degree in chemistry. How is that not AWESOME?! I'm no Catholic, but I really admire how he's doing his best to bring Christianity into the 21st century.
It's why I was so happy when he professed in his belief in evolution.

What? you atheists ask. A Christian who believes in evolution?

That's right! Come on, I'm not some crazy guy who thinks God is some wizard who just clapped his hands together and brought us into existence. I know we came from monkeys.
God didn't just say "Let there be Earth" and then there was the world. The Earth is billions of years old.

But doesn't the Bible say he said "let there be..."

Yes. But I've never taken to the Bible literally.
I don't even believe in Adam and Eve. Those bible stories were just lessons written for a specific context, and weren't meant to be taken literally. They were there to teach us important principles in the form of stories, which coincides with the milk before meat philosophy.

(Cont.)
>>
File: kool pepe.png (74 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
kool pepe.png
74 KB, 227x222
(2/2)

As far as abortion?
Let me get this straight. I'm supposed to control what a woman does with her body? I may not agree with her, but its her choice. God gave us the ability to CHOOSE.
And let's not call them sluts please. It's not very Christian after all.
Did Jesus not dine with the harlots?
And I DO care about children. Jesus said to feed the poor, and we aren't doing a very good job. And when someone tries to help us out, we call them names, and even accuse them of being 'Godless'. How can encouraging people to feed the hungry ( including billions of starving CHILDREN) be against what Jesus would have us do, when he literally told us to do it?
So there are ways to care about children without trying to control a woman.

While we're at it, let's be kinder to women in general. We shouldn't tell them what to wear.
We should be more inclusive of gays. Let's follow Jesus and not Paul.
We shouldn't worry about whether someone is at some building each week.
We shouldn't concern ourselves with what's being shown on TV.
We should JUST LOVE! <3 :)

I'm happy to see there are people who really live like this.
I have a lot of respect for these kind of people. They have the near impossible task of modernizing Christianity. They need our love, not our attack.
Jews and atheists sometimes even give praise to these factions of Christianity. We're even seen as cool. Not in some feeble way, like Christian Rock, which gets made fun of, and rightly so.
But in REAL, concrete ways. Our image is so much better now, it might make some of those skeptical Pagans or atheists join our religions, not that they need to to get into heaven.

So Christians of /pol/, let's remember to keep it cool.
>>
Not sure who you're trying to troll bro
>>
File: cul_pepe.png (68 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
cul_pepe.png
68 KB, 227x222
>>76105857
>>76105926
I'm with you man! It's so important to me that atheists and liberals think that I'm cool. So important! WE'RE COOL! HALLELUJAH!
>>
File: cool-jesus.png (118 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
cool-jesus.png
118 KB, 240x232
Religion: It's like an a la carte menu that you can pick what you like & ignore what you don't.
>>
File: kewl pepay.jpg (12 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
kewl pepay.jpg
12 KB, 227x222
>>76105857
>>76105926
No doubt, nigga. For real. Word up, homie.
>>
I get OP is a troll but I am very familiar with this type of person.
>>
>>76107718
Me too
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9QsJ4c0DL6I
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5bWHSpmXEJs
>>
Getting tired of this pasta
At least change it a little
>>
>>76107944
>I'm Christian but I'm not
you certainly aren't
>>
>>76105857
oh so you're one of those people who uses religion and its forgiveness to justify your immoral behavior

you are the worst.
>>
>>76107944
>"If anything science makes God cooler"
What did she mean by this?
>>
I am so tired of these meme christians
>>
>>76107944
>I want to be loved by the world
The Bible warns of these people
>>
>>76105857
0/10. Worst thing is these people actually exist.
>>
It's like you're reading straight from my faceberg timeline OP
>>
>shouldn't care about abortion cause God gave us ability to choose
yes and I can choose to walk up to some and random guy and shoot him in the head
>we're not supposed to judge
we shouldn't judge women who get abortions but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to prevent them just as we try to prevent people shooting a guy in the head when we can
>>
>Le Mixed Fabrics meme
>>
>I'm a Christian who believes in gay marriage
How?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.