[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So every time the debate about race mixing comes up, one of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: race_mixing[1].jpg (181 KB, 700x902) Image search: [Google]
race_mixing[1].jpg
181 KB, 700x902
So every time the debate about race mixing comes up, one of the reasons against it that almost invariably gets brought up is the issue that the mixed race child will have no sense of belonging.

Can someone please explain to me what the fuck this actually means?

Does the kid get exclude from dodgeball teams during primary school because he looks different? Will kids bully him for being different? Will he feel depressed growing up feeling like he can't be proud of his nation because he doesn't look like the others?
>>
Cultural identity.

And it only happens to blacks because, let's be honest, no one wants to pigeon hip hop culture with anything. It's horrible, misogynistic, anti intellectual, simplistic, crude and all round horrible.

German Italian here, creating my pigeon culture was a thing of beauty.
>>
>>76079903
I have no idea what the fuck you just said.
First of all, could you please explain what negative ramifications cultural identity has?
Second, can you explain what the fuck "pigeoning" is?
>>
>>76080116
Wow, you're uneducated.

I'm saying they lack cultural identity, which includes, but isn't limited to, mannerisms, ways of talking, work ethic, virtues/morals, ideas, customs, and social behaviour. A pigeon culture is a mix of two or more cultures, usually gaining the perceived positive qualities of both. For instance, English is a pigeon culture of Angle, Saxon and native Brythonic (similar to Welsh) cultures.

Meanwhile, western African culture, usually simply hip hop culture as pushed by MTV and other soulless organisation more interested in blaxsploitation (ehhh Google it) has so few positive qualities many, if not all, half black children look at it and say "fuck that." Unfortunately, due to looking nothing like their white parent's side they generally fail to associate to that side either.

It's not a good argument against race mixing, but you're kind of retarded if you don't understand it.

Personally, I see nothing against race mixing besides the fact that there are media authorities who want to promote it. I'm anti authoritarian, so those kind of things have a reverse psychology effect, it's what they want so it's what I'm against.

Actually, there are really no good arguments for or against race mixing. Fuck what you want.
>>
>>76080613
>you're uneducated
Today was the very first time I've EVER heard the term "pigeon culture" in this context. And I've studied history and sociology.

But OK, thanks for explaining the rest of it.
>>
>>76079709

>this kike cannot even imagine a sense of belonging
>>
>>76080613
Read this.

http://pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
>>
>>76080808
I'm a white dude who grew up in a white society my whole life, so no I don't understand it. But seeing as how you're insulting me instead of explaining it, I can only assume you aren't able to explain it either.
>>
>>76079709
My father was black and my mother white.

Would do again desu.
>>
>>76080800
Maybe because sociology doesn't actually teach sociology but "social """"studies""""" and social justice? Pigeon culture and pigeon languages are common as fuck terms.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pidgin
>tfw I've spelt it wrong
Oh well, you're the sociology student and not I.

>>76080939
No, you're a Semitic female who thinks she's Greek.

I recognise your typing style ;)
>>
File: d7lc38H.png (462 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
d7lc38H.png
462 KB, 470x470
>>76079709
It's something thought up by racists and idiots.

>>76079903
>>76080613
Black culture is more than just hip hop/gangster bullshit. Especially in the United States where we have a strong history from the early 20th century. Black Americans also have a strong church culture, especially if you aren't inner city poverty.
>Unfortunately, due to looking nothing like their white parent's side
I'm mixed. I have white skin and blue eyes. Most people don't believe when I say I'm part black. They usually think I'm da Juden. I don't think you have faintest of clue about genetics.

Being of a recently mixed genetic line (because everyone on this planet is mixed, there is no "pure" ethnicity, race or lineage out there), I feel like I can look at most things more objectively. I've experienced white life, black life and everything in between. Frankly, most people are idiots and just products of their environment. Very few develop the ability to think outside of their circumstances and cultivate the empathy required to see life from another perspective. I enjoy belonging to various histories around the world and don't feel excluded from my countrymen. I wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
You will grow up in a household that will not be fully either culture and not look like either ethnicity. This will most likely give you problems what to identify as and them also to accept you fully like one of them.
Also more health concerns.
>>
>>76081297
>health concerns
Separate issue. Not what this thread is about.

>This will most likely give you problems what to identify as
Yeah, you lost me. Kids don't stay up at night thinking "who am I?" based on shit like this. They try to figure themselves out based on what sports they're good at or what their dreams are, not which skin colour group they belong to.

>them also to accept you fully like one of them
You're their kid. They won't think like this.
>>
>>76081202
Well there is no such thing as "Purity" in "Race" but that doesn't mean you should dilute the already existing "Race" further than it already is diluted. Try to at least minimalize the dilution if you can by sticking with people with a Similar Phenotype. We have to keep the histories and people separate so that they can be preserved; THAT is what diversity is.
>>
>>76081297
I think that's just a hapa thing. Every other black/white mix that I know dgaf.
>>
>>76081734
I don't care about your diversity memewords, frankly. You say culture must be preserved by intermarrying people of similar phenotypes but that's an extremely flawed understanding of life.

For example, Roman culture was a product of mass immigration. The original Etruscan ethnic group was displaced by waves of immigration that resulted in the Roman republic. What we know as Roman culture was continually shaped by the integration of various cultures and ethnicities over the centuries. It became a unique identity that dominated most of the world and created inarguably one of the great cultures to ever grace this planet.

The British culture faced a similar "crisis" when they were effectively wiped out by the events of 1066. The ensuing fusion of cultures eventually became the culture of the late medieval times and early modern British empire.

The list goes on and on. Culture is like language. It is dynamic and fluid, integrating parts and ideas from external sources while its past is ever preserved in our history. You are essentially a cultural luddite, hanging on to a past that you do not really understand or comprehend. No, I don't believe that immigrates should come and force a country to change its culture. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. If you want to immigrate somewhere, integrate into their culture and contribute what you can. But at the same time, you racial purist fetishits are as much a poison and immigration invaders.
>>
File: 1464886365421.jpg (252 KB, 1497x882) Image search: [Google]
1464886365421.jpg
252 KB, 1497x882
Fuck no this is not a real thing who cares if a monkey wants to fuck a white girl it does not effect anyone besides that individual family maybe in the 1960s there would be discrimination but not nearly as much now adays
>>
>>76082721
It gets brought up in every "is race mixing good or bad?" debate.
>>
>>76082837
yes it is a very outdated argument
>>
>>76079709
>Does the kid get exclude from dodgeball teams during primary school because he looks different?
yeah
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.