[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say it aint so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 750x511) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 750x511
Can this be true /pol/?
>>
>>76079207
Yes. the reason these douchebags don't realize this is because many other nations are badly functioning.. so everyone focuses on the white majority nations which have done well for themselves.. and these disgusting majorities try to illegitimately find themselves into white majority nations and then claim they are oppressed minorities there if they don't get exactly what they point their finger at.. when they are globally not minorities at all..

"The muh minorities" people actually ignore the rest of the world and sit in majority white nations and say that whites are racist for not allowing them to rebrand those nations with their own kind of ethnocentrism..

What these disgusting "minorities" also fail to realize is that if whites become minorities in their own nations, so also the recipy that made the nation great changes.. and it will turn into toiletville like the places these "minorities" migrated away from..

Their cause for this "equality" and to "stop racism" has never been legitimate..
>>
File: 1460018597852.png (582 KB, 874x606) Image search: [Google]
1460018597852.png
582 KB, 874x606
>>76079207
Wow really makes you think

What is the actual argument here? That whites are a minority and thus should be helped by blacks? Or by asians? What's the fucking argument here? What is this dumb NIGGERS FUCKING POINT
>>
>>76080287
Stay in your fucking shithole.that's the argument
>>
>>76079207
no. everyone is a minority in something. is shit perfect? no, but chances are, if you are a human being even a white male, you face descrimination, normally not for being a white male, but even that can be a target in the right environment. basically this guy is retarded op.
>>76079961
hes trying to separate oppression from the environment. the whole point is that the environment allows oppression. black people in blackistan aren't any less oppressed in those countries. minorities and marginalization divide people and make them prey to armed forces and tyranny.

Now in murica and other civilized countries we have these laws that try to help balance things. they don't do a perfect job at all, but most of the time the alternative people who hate them want is just to stomp all over the minorities they hate. Human beings are naturally selfish and xenophobic (not a race thing, a Difference based thing) so it's not really surprising that rather than improve these laws they would rather kill all them niggers. which is a rather thick irony given the reason most of these laws ended up being passed was fascilitated by decades of their racism fascilitating the same "abuse" with stuff like jim crow laws.

these days pol type sentimentalities haven't gone much anywhere, and the only real solution to any problem like this is to cut up the nation into decentralized states again so that these disgusting leaches can focus on their own little backwards part of the world. society will be left to progress in parts of the world that aren't held back by people enslaved by the idea of hatred and violence.
>>
>>76080406
>Slovenia
>calling Australia a shithole

Top fucking kek
>>
>>76080794
No.I'm calling Lebanon or some Asian place a shithole. You know that place from where you migrated?
>>
>>76080922
My ancestors are British and Dutch you slavic fuck
>>
>>76081102
Sure they are. I'm from Pluto while we are at it.
>>
>>76081102
Slovenia is obviously more civilized than Australia, and more cultured.
>>
Post WW2 Whites were 33% of the World's genetic makeup.

In 2016 we're 8%. They took all of our advances in farming and medicine but didn't stop fucking like it was the Middle Ages. Now, apparently, that's our problem.

Either they change their backwards cultural practices to match the adopted scientific advances, or they die. This has nothing to do with Whites at all.
>>
File: 1465049377965.jpg (81 KB, 748x511) Image search: [Google]
1465049377965.jpg
81 KB, 748x511
>>
>>76081837
Kek
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 634x417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 634x417
>>76079207
>black stick figures in Madeira, Azores and Iberia

Yeah I know you're gonna reply with Adalberto Barbagrossa but... Come on
>>
>>76081837
I noticed the same thing. Coincidentally I was thinking about buying a home in Johannesburg seeing as how $350k can buy a literal mansion in a white neighborhood. But then, you're still stuck in Africa...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.