[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >not voting because you know your white privilege
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: meme votes1.png (522 KB, 731x946) Image search: [Google]
meme votes1.png
522 KB, 731x946
>2016
>not voting because you know your white privilege will protect you
This is what leftists actually believe

1/2
>>
File: meme votes2.png (487 KB, 731x946) Image search: [Google]
meme votes2.png
487 KB, 731x946
>>76045483
2/2
>>
>>76045483
Kek,
>Wont get paid time off to vote
>Most polling centers are open for 12-16 hours on a voting day.
>Inb4 muh double shifts & 6 million hours a week

>Other one is a spic, already lying about MUH STATUS
>Refuses to lie and say he voted

>Reconquista cunt this is ARE LAND
>Doesn't fuck off to mexico

Just another day in liberal la la land.
>>
>>76045483
nobody believe that, leftist keeps talking about abolishing "white male priviledge"
>>
>>76045534
>when minorities don't vote it's state violence
>when white people don't vote it's because they are selfish cunts
t. Feminism
>>
>>76045534
>vote against the policies that targeted me in the first place
>please make crime legal

Fucking niggers. I swear.
>>
>state violence is imbedded in our society
>imbedded
>>
>>76045483
>i dont feel safe disclosing my undocumented status
>feel safe
>safe

what the fuck are these people thinking? does he think he's still in that shit hole, Mexico?
Does the left even know what words like "violence" and "safety" mean anymore?

He doesn't feel safe?! WTF are they even talking about?
>>
File: 1463891187606.jpg (65 KB, 692x461) Image search: [Google]
1463891187606.jpg
65 KB, 692x461
>>76045483
>ask my immigrant parents why they have never voted
>"we don't know about the candidates and their policies"
eh
>>
>>76045534
>Anxiety and agarafagia
You go into a building give your name press a button or check a box
Fuck man that sounds so stressful you entitled cunt
At least it takes votes away from the worst voters.
>>
>>76045483
>>76045534
What do these have to do with feminism? Are they all supposed to be women?

>can't vote because I have a kid and a granddaughter to support
What? Vote before or after work. Taking off an hour isn't going to break the bank. Also, why are you supporting a daughter and a granddaughter? How did two generations lose the male figures in their lives?

>can't vote because illegal
Is feminism against this? I don't even understand the argument here. Is the author saying illegals should be allowed to vote?

>muh occupied land
Okay, say you could vote to "un-occupy" "your" land. Then what? You really think life will be drastically better when "your" land is returned? There will be no jobs, no food, no services or anything because there will be no government. I'm assuming she's a prairie nigger, in which case she should grab some fire water and chill the fuck out.

>convict on parole can't vote
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. I agree that people who have served their debt to society should get their right to vote back, but if you're still serving your time, nope, you don't get to say shit. Maybe you should've picked a better time to act like a nigger.

>missed the deadline to mail in ballot
>muh mental illnesses xD
It's not like the deadline is a mystery. You were lazy and didn't submit it on time. Maybe in 4 years you'll be a little more responsible, but I fail to see the issue here. Either suck it up and go early when it's less busy or stop bitching.

>muh privilege
Here we go....
>>
>>76047682
>What do these have to do with feminism

Intersectionality, lol.
>>
>>76045483
>made voting a mandatory homework assignment
What?
>>
I wont vote because theres no option that will take australian banking out the hands of the jews and no party is interested in preserving the anglo saxon race or way of life.
>>
>>76045483
>I'm so bad with money I can't spare one hour i.e. 8 dollars to go vote
>I am a spic leech whining about an assignment that doesn't exist
>I am a retard with a chip on my shoulder

>>76045534
>WHY AM I BEING PUNISHED FOR MY ACTIONS
>I didn't plan ahead and am being punished accordingly
>Things no one has literally ever said
>>
>>76045483
holy fucking shit, what a long exhausting way to beat the dead horse of "white men are so mean!"

funny how this person seems to hate others prvilege, but doesn't appreciate her own privilege to vote
>>
>>76045534
>>76045483

Death camps for feminists when?
>>
>>76048206
It's actually a really good idea. Anyone who doesn't do it is likely an illegal, so it's a quick and easy way to target the weaponized deportation robots.
>>
File: smug european woman.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
smug european woman.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>76048788

The irony is that they'll probably send eachother to death camps.

>this feminist has white skin! privilege! send her to the death camps!
>this feminist has black skin, but she's cis privileged! put her in the gas chamber!
>this black transvestite can still use her two legs! able-body privilege! behead her!
>this trans black cripple probably doesn't have privilege, but she voted for a man to be president! kill her!

Aren't oppression olympics fun?
>>
>>76045851

Is she Native American or Mexican? Either way they need to stop bitching. Right of conquest.
>>
>""""""""""""my"""""""""""" people

native american here

I'd like to apologize for my entire entitled degenerate race

they are almost as bad as niggers that claim they built america because some nigger worked on a house 4 generations ago

thanks for listening
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.