[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Art is dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Broad Museum 2.jpg (301 KB, 2100x1293) Image search: [Google]
Broad Museum 2.jpg
301 KB, 2100x1293
Decided to check out this museum finally and what the fuck. I get modern art is shit but this was straight up satanic shit. They had a room filled with mannequins wearing hijebs and they were all sitting in chairs watching videos of cows being slaughtered. There was this one piece that was literally the devil made up of chains. This is bullshit because I have friends and family that want to get into art and at this point its just an edgelord contest rather than art. When the fuck did art die?
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with modern art.
>>
The second the kikes noticed they could launder money and make a millionaire profit out of it

>grab $2 of empty coke soda cans
>smash them on the ground and toss them in a corner
>OY VEY THIS POWAHFUL PIECE REPRESENTS AMERICAS ECONOMY COLLAPSING BECAUSE COKE IS AMERICA GET IT? AND THEM BEING CRUSHED MEANS THE AMERICA IS BAD GET IT? YES THIS BOLD PIECE COSTS $2 000 000 AND ONLY TRULY INTELLECTUAL INTELIGENT PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF COULD APPRECIATE IT, IF YOU DONT BUY IT THAT MEANS YOU ARE A COMPLETE UTTER MORON A RETARDED PEASANT. THANK YOU I ACCEPT CHECKS GOY. THATS MR GOLDSTEIN. -G O L D S T E I N.
>>
>>76031268
What did they mean by that?
>>
File: slide_233709_1864271_free.jpg (138 KB, 1200x853) Image search: [Google]
slide_233709_1864271_free.jpg
138 KB, 1200x853
>>76031430
>all you have to do is poop in a can and suddenly youre an artist
>>
'Art' as a concept began to die when it became the abstract bullshit that it is today; there is effectively no standard. You could literally sell your shit in a can if you wanted, and still it would some how be considered 'art.'
>>
>>76031654
>launder money
Heh yeah. I have theory that this is being tolerated because it is being heavily monitored by the secret services to map out the network of secret transactions between rich people.
>>
I saw an exhibit trying to talk about gay people being discriminated against. So what would you expect from an exhibit like this? Successful gay men? Happily married couples raising children? No. Strobe lights, people in tight black latex with club music in the background and some fag talking over it all about how he was beat up as a kid. Straight up enforcing gay stereotypes. There were also penises made of clay all over the walls.
>>
File: Jan_Matejko,_Stańczyk.jpg (629 KB, 2500x1870) Image search: [Google]
Jan_Matejko,_Stańczyk.jpg
629 KB, 2500x1870
>>76031938
You think its a theory?
Why do you think that the """"artists"""" who are at the top and decide what is "good" art and "bad" art are leftists liberal degenerates? lesbians and faggots, with shaved heads, full of tattoos, piercings everywhere, dyed hair, thick glasses, dressing like flood victims.
and the art that gets the most attention, the most money thrown at, the most publicity, and is promoted by them its always leftists, liberal propaganda """"""art"""""

in this decade, where have you see an "artist" wearing a regular suit and having a regular haircut? or art about adolf hitler or a big canvas saying THERE ARE ONLY 2 GENDERS FUCK YOU

its always a pro islam shit, its always some nude faggot or whalebeast inserting foreign stuff into corporal orifices that were clearly not meant to be invaded with those things like a whore inserting eggs with paint inside her disease infested cunt then shitting them out on a fucking blanket, its always something insulting try hard edgy bullshit that looks as if it had come out of the imagination from a 12 year old who listens to limp bizkit or marylin manson
shit that is only """""""""""statements"""""""""""" or """""""""""""metaphor""""""""" for political leftists opinions and liberal propaganda with subjects so fucking beaten, tired and boring like fatness, faggots, abortion, Jesus Christ, mudslimes, pedos, etc
theres no capture of illusion, no beauty, no standard, no emotion, no comprehension behind it. just faggots look at shit and saying "HEH I GET IT LOL XD" AND THATS FUCKING IT THATS THE END OF THE MOTEHRFUCKING ANALISYIS FUCK
pic related
breathe in real fucking art
fuck i mad now
>>
>>76031430
there is if it no longer challenges accepted truths or asks people to critically think

art is shit not because it lacks craftmanship but because it has entered the phase of an endless feedback loop of narcisists praising other narcissists for being "unique" in an acceptable way
>>
>>76032954
this is the tl dr version of my rant here >>76032767
elitist faggots with money suck the dicks of other elitist faggots with or without money and you are not allowed in not because of your actual art, but because you dont promote their degenerate ideas
>>
>>76031760
the real joke is that he never actually pooped in the cans
>>
>>76033196
fuck that's rich actually
>>
File: masterpiece.png (100 KB, 1008x630) Image search: [Google]
masterpiece.png
100 KB, 1008x630
>>76031430
I went to an art museum in middle school, and in the "modern art" section we sat in an enormous room with a bunch of canvases all around, with pre-K tier scribbles on them. The guide then told us this long story about how it represented the story of the Iliad.

This is a recreation of one of the canvases I saw. Blown up to a size 2x as large as an adult man, one of the 12 or so hanging around the room. At this point in my life I had never heard of "modern art" before. I had spent the hour before looking at Renaissance pieces. The entire time I looked at this I just thought "what the fuck is this bullshit?"

tl;dr = modern artists should be crucified.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.