[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need advice from former DDRs or other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: DDR.png (5 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
DDR.png
5 KB, 290x174
so my sister got herself in a relationship with some Dresden guy and she's bringing over for the first time his parents and 2 or 3 siblings for dinner on sunday. What am i to expect? plus apparently they're not believers but my parents are ultra christfags
>>
Do you or someone in your family look like a sand-nigger`?
>>
>>75986720

Depending how old they are..... If the guy is born after 1990, there is a high chance that he isn´t a christian, no matter if born in west or east germany.

East germans are actually nicer/more social than west germans but they just talk funny. Dresden is a very nice city, barely any city in the west germany can keep up.

Also if you parents are christians, they should know somehow that growing up and raising children under communism wasn´t a great thing and knowing that religion wasn´t important under communism.

Soooo, the only thing I would worry about is them talking in the funny accent and thats it. Don´t be an autist and think that west and east germans are very different from each other.... they are not. Well, east germans usually take family more serious than westerners but I think as christians you guys can relate ....
>>
>>75986720
Well watch out its probably some deranged FKK freak like all these dresden people
>>
DDR former here, we are the most christian part of germany...
>>
>tfw ossi and proud
>>
>>75988060
we're all light gingers with blue eyes

>>75988511
yes he's 1992 class and yes i know from what my sister told me that none of them is baptised. That's really no big deal for me and as my parents are both educated they should cope with it. As for the accent they speak just very little german but my dad does speak russian, so i don't think they'll notice at all
>>
What do you expect?

He's probably an atheist, but not the assholish kind like you see in Amerifat videos.

There's a certain chance that he isn't cucked, but that chance is probably at 33 %.

Please don't think that all East Germans are "le so redpilled", we have our fair share of cucks too, regardless the age.
>>
>>75989086

>from dresden
>As for the accent they speak just very little german
>but my dad does speak russian, so i don't think they'll notice at all

wat
>>
>>75989557
it's my parents that speak just the basic german they've learnt in school, and my dad speak russian as he's a russian teacher (maybe they speak some russian?)
>>
>>75989367
i have 0 problems with non-assholish atheists, i hope they don't have problems with my granma having crucifixes and saints' pictures all around the house
>>
>>75990063

Ok so your parents are italian? And your dad speaks russian? And that helps with east germans exactly why? I don´t get it.
>>
>>75990984
we're all italian dude,
i don't know maybe his parents studied some russian in school and that could partially make up for my parents' bad german
>>
>>75990315
Literally no one cares. All of southern Germany is dazzled with crosses and Jesus fixtures.
>>
>>75986720
East germans are best germans
>tfw filthy west german
>>
>>75990315
sounds like it's going to be fine, OP.

I've been to Dresden before. totally love the city. so many green areas as well and very clean.
>>
>>75992674
>>75992982
gut
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.