[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stanford Swimmer gets six months jail for fucking drunk girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10
File: stanford swimmer.jpg (140 KB, 645x712) Image search: [Google]
stanford swimmer.jpg
140 KB, 645x712
>http://archive.is/zP1X6

>In her testimony on Thursday, the victim addressed Turner directly, outlining the many ways the assault and ensuing trial traumatized her and her family.

>“You took away my worth, my privacy, my energy, my time, my safety, my intimacy, my confidence, my own voice, until today.”

>She added, “I am a human being who has been irreversibly hurt.”

Juden literally convincing our young women they have to destroy our young men to absolve themselves of the sin of being attracted to our young men.
>>
>>75928253

she was passed out and he raped her, this is a false flag

supporting rape is nigger-tier thinking
>>
>Turner, who had a blood-alcohol level that was twice the legal limit, testified in court that he could walk and talk at the time and acknowledged that the victim was “very drunk”. He claimed that he did not intend to rape the woman and that the encounter was consensual.

>drunk guy hooks up with girl
>they start fucking
>she passes out
>he doesn't notice cause he's drunk

RAPE

Gotta put a stop to this horrifying rape culture of rape
>>
File: jimmy-neutrons-dad.jpg (89 KB, 434x575) Image search: [Google]
jimmy-neutrons-dad.jpg
89 KB, 434x575
>>75928253
>>75928440
Fun fact: women who get this upset over sex realize that sex is the only value they have in society. They have nothing to offer the world besides her vagina, mouth and asshole.
>>
>>75928440
>OY VEY, WHITE MEN
>YOU DON'T WANT TO GO AROUND HAVING CONSEXUAL SEX WITH YOUR WOMEN, DO YOU
>THAT'S WHAT NIGGERS ARE FOR
>YOU DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE NIGGERS, DO YOU?!?!??!?!?

do merchants literally, literally, literally, literally, literally, literally, literally, literally, literally, literally, literally, only have this one trick?
>>
>>75928253
All I can really say is I hope there's a lot of guys at stanford and other colleges around the country looking at this and getting redpilled instead of getting even further jewpilled the way >>75928440 wants you to do.
>>
File: GFP78Ef.jpg (37 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
GFP78Ef.jpg
37 KB, 480x640
/pol9k/ has a giant blind spot for this kind of shit because most of the faggots on here have never been in a sexual situation and so don't have the fucking first clue about the dynamics of it. They think chicks fall asleep during fucking etc.

pic related - it's a /pol/ poster
>>
>>75928253

>having sex with women while in college

Don't feel bad for him. He knew how this was going to be.
>>
File: bella and the bull.png (1 MB, 1154x828) Image search: [Google]
bella and the bull.png
1 MB, 1154x828
>>75929113

I think at some point "nerds" and "jocks" are going to have to get far enough past their differences to see that we're all being attacked with different variations of the same shit, and that the nerd who gets called a CREEPY HARASSING CREEPY NECKBEARD CREEPY CREEPY NECKBEARD for shyly asking a girl out is dealing with his version of the same shit as the guy who gets drunk at a frat party and fucks a drunk girl and gets called a RAPIST RAPE RAPING RAPIST RAPE RAPER RAPER and that the real message here is oy vey young white men, how dare you think these are YOUR women who YOU'RE allowed to interact with? Oh ho ho ho, no, these belong to Schlomo, Achmed and Tyrone.
>>
>>75929982
this nigga know what up
>>
>>75929982

Those are different issues. The point here is that there is no excuse for being found on top of an unconscious chick. Bottom line. The only excuse - the LITERAL only excuse is that she fell asleep DURING the fucking and that just doesn't happen or - more specifically - that just doesn't happen to someone who isn't already partially unconscious drunk, in which case, it's still rapey as fuck. I mean, what was this dude's excuse?

>"Yeah, she was totally awake and fucking me back just before you guys arrived. Honest."

That's like being caught outside someone's house carrying their stolen TV and saying you found it and were on your way to put it back. People would laugh at that shit and it's the same principle here. Dude's guilty as fuck.
>>
>a recent white house survey found that 10% of female college students experience some form of sexual assault
HOLD UP

What the fuck happened to the "1 in 4" bullshit? Have they finally admitted that there's zero evidence to support that?
>>
>>75928776
I bet many jew's last words were:

"You do realize that Nazis are like a nigger thing, right?"
>>
>>75928253
So did she give him a blowjob or what ?
>>
File: bateman16.jpg (95 KB, 609x676) Image search: [Google]
bateman16.jpg
95 KB, 609x676
>>75930562
can narcoleptics fall asleep during sex?
>>
File: 307.jpg (31 KB, 680x591) Image search: [Google]
307.jpg
31 KB, 680x591
>>75930903
>brazil
>>
File: 1462123946904-pol.png (388 KB, 960x954) Image search: [Google]
1462123946904-pol.png
388 KB, 960x954
>>75929113
>/pol9k/
>because most of the faggots on here have never been in a sexual situation
I think you're projecting your impotence and lack of success here m8 the majority on this board are adults who get their dicks wet
>>
>>75928253
>2016
>having sex in college when booze is involved

nah bro, i'm all raged out. We're long past the point where these guy should know better,

i have no feels left to shed
>>
>>75928253
He deserves it for having sex out of wedlock.
>>
>>75928253
She was passed out so it was rape, hope his life is destroyed now since he has to register as a sex offender.
>>
he a gud boi
>>
>“You took away my worth, my privacy, my energy, my time, my safety, my intimacy, my confidence, my own voice, until today.”

Hopefully homeboy can take solace in depriving her of things she didn't value anyways
>>
>>75928253
Western women are garbage.

Welp, I may be ridiculed for being a non white but at least my women aren't like this yet.
>>
>>75931894
you have to wonder how many instances of drunk sex at college happen before a rape accusation occurs. I'd bet it's in the thousands
>>
File: edgy pepe.jpg (36 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
edgy pepe.jpg
36 KB, 409x409
>>75928253
>Chad BTFO
Just be yourself bro! Heheh.
This Chad must have REEE'd when they read the verdict. But a Chad wouldn't actually REEE he'd probably say something like DUUUUUUUUUDE
>>
>>75933506
>I'd bet it's in the thousands
probably double digits, we men are supposed to be smarts but no.
>>
>>75933838
Awww man. I'm on his side, but I'm also all for Chad's getting BTFO. Who here /ambivalentwhenstaceyvschad/?
>>
File: liberator.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
liberator.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>drunk girl
>human being
>>
>>75934580
I hope that Stacy got pregnant with a """"rape"""" baby
>>
File: 1460900379520.gif (3 MB, 352x262) Image search: [Google]
1460900379520.gif
3 MB, 352x262
>>75931395
>suposing we aren't the superior race.
Gif related. You jelly, whiteboi?
>>
>>75928440
So? She's a fucking slut.
>>
>>75928554

Thats why I video tape all my sexual encounters with my cam I have set up in my room.

Try this shit on me and he court room will see you moaning like the whore you are.
>>
>>75928253
>I am a human being
WHEN WILL THE LUNACY STOP

RAPISTS ARE HUMAN BEANS
MURDERERS ARE HUMAN BEANS

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE A HUMAN BEAN
>>
>>75935533
That's just an autistic monkey
>>
>>75928253
>me me me me
>proud brave loud rape survivor

this is the worst part about it

bitch got drunk like a nasty skank and some chad fucked her. I don't care about either desu.
>>
>>75929982
Isn't six months a light sentence in this case? If he were black there's no doubt in my mind it would have been at least a five year sentence.
>>
>>75935883
It's just a standard chimpazee, m8.
>>
>>75936063
chimpanzee* shit
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.