[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Redpilled You?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Hey /pol/ I've seen these threads a lot but never posted in one, but here's what finally pushed me over the red line.

>December 2nd 2015
>I was sitting with my grandparents and mother in the living room of my grandparents house
>the phone rang, it was my father
>he said turn on the news, he heard about a mass shooting on the radio on his way home from work
>we turn it on
>MSNBC is the only major news station my grandparents get, they're in a neighborhood in the boonies
>LIVE: HAPPENING NOW MASS SHOOTING IN SAN BERNARDINO, CALIF
>I think "oh shit here we go with the legislation" (I was never a libcuck, just a neocon)
>"We have confirmation from various sources that the perpetrators are 3 to 4 WHITE MALES in military fatigues with fully automatic military style assault rifles" no shit, the dude emphasized white males
>"Here is what's happening for viewers just tuning in..." he proceeds to recap that it was a Christian party at the workplace and that they have witnesses confirming that it was 3 to 4 disgruntled former white male employees
>the live footage is literally just a helicopter flying over the scene with the SWAT guys behind a giant shield on a forklift type thing slowly moving towards an absolutely totaled SUV that according to the anchor had one of the 3 to 4 WHITE MALES
>constantly avoiding where one of the bodies is (turns out to be the bitch Tashfeen Malik)
>pans out to view the shooting scene where it started
>as it pans back to the SUV accidentally shows the body laying behind the armored SWAT truck
>clearly a woman
>"I think that's a lady, can you rewind it?" it is
>don't think much of it, maybe just some femme dude, you know, neonazis and all
>watch for hours as they stop showing the scene and just talk about it without showing what's going on
>keep talking about 3 to 4 white males
>next day they stop talking about it, no shit, like it never happened

Part 1, hang in there guys.
>>
>>75906058
Part 2

>on was home with mother (father had important business and sister was in college, so it was just me and mommy)
>listen to radio in the truck
>when we get to where there's actually a good amount of people we start getting news
>change station to news station
>talking about a terror attack in San Bernardina, California
>talks about how it's an Arab couple, islamist extremists
>remeber incredibly feminine hips on the body, remember how they stopped talking about it the next day when understandably there would be more info released
>tfw bomb just dropped
>I had always heard about how twisted and full of shit and manipulative liberal media is but this is the first time I'd seen it first hand
>get home and turn on fox, talking about the same thing the radio was talking about
>turn on CNN, same thing
>turn on MSCBC, same thing, the bastards changed their story

browse /pol/ regularly now, not too proud of that, but it's pushed me even further over the line now.
>>
White males absolutely need to be rounded up and exterminated, or at least reeducated to a point where they do not pose any dangers to POCs. They are the single most destructive group on the whole llanet.
>>
File: 1458850559447.jpg (27 KB, 430x278) Image search: [Google]
1458850559447.jpg
27 KB, 430x278
>>75906478

ikr?
>>
This is a one street OP and you havent reached the end yet.Its a long road.
Buckle in.

My story is short:
>I watched some documentaries about how jews are in control in 2007/2008 I think.
>Ashamed to say I also watched AJ, but the guy can open peoples eyes at least.
>Back when youtube was still smaller.
>Since then I saw how the west slowly deteriorated itself. And how things that I didnt want to believe in the videos actually started to happen.

Shit is happening so fast now.
Even compared to 2012/2013 things have been different.
Since 2014 the left changed gears. Who knows what happens in the future. It will be interesting.
>>
>>75907149
One of my first red pills was watching the Obama Deception

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw
>>
>>75907781
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqs9wZYmXV8
This was also pretty good.
So much shit crammed in 2 hours. Blew my mind. Until then I always thought politicians are just stupid.
>>
>>75906058
Yuri Bezmenov.
Started researching stuff from /pol/ a bit more seriously after that.
>>
>>75908057
>>75907781
Well, that's a start.
>>
My father and I used to talk shit about Trump because of stuff we heard on the news. "Trumps speeches are at the level of a 7th grader" "Trump will never get nominated, he is hitler" on and on. Priest uncle tells my father and I not to let the media think for us, and that if he supports trump we should to. Found out about feminism and SJW's, immediately had a hate for them. Find out about kike milo yiannopolus. Start seeing vids and pics about Trump and good stuff he's done and that he's actually a stand up, smart guy, fact check and realize its all true. I've been lied to by jew media. Have an actual first hand experience of the type of brainwashing that liberal media/news can do. Live in chicago so my hate for niggers starts. My cousins live in ohio, everyone there hates niggers, I buy a confederate flag and a tea party flag along with a trump flag. Put those babies up in my room and now were here.
>>
>>75911083
How about your father? He still a cuck?

>>75907781
>>75908057
I'll check those out, thanks guys.

>>75909155
I just read an article about him, what's your opinion? I didn't look a lot, but I'll look more later.
>>
>genuinely like being around children and want to help them
>go to college and get my teaching degree
>think I can teach the basics like math, science and reading
>nope.jpg
>have to teach according to the laws and expectations of others
>I expected some control like subjects that need to be mastered by the end of the year but holy shit
>have to teach this liberal bullshit to second graders
>have to teach about basic history that the liberals have written for me to say
>can't fail or push the nigger chi'ren or I'll be called a racist and lose my teaching certificate

I thought I was red pulled before becoming a teacher, but now it's gone to a whole new level.
>>
File: 1436827296808.jpg (130 KB, 554x600) Image search: [Google]
1436827296808.jpg
130 KB, 554x600
>>75906058

College.

>You must always use critical thinking
>Unless we tell you to believe something
>>
I've always been a smart kid (not 4chan "I'm a lazy genius" but actually smart) and as such I've always questioned authority. I was always fairly conservative because I'd always planned to be succesful in life and didn't like the idea of other people dragging me down. My parents are Christia Syrian immigrants, and my dad is as right wing as it gets. I always knew there was something a little off with the overly religous right wingers, but that still didn't bother me one tenth as much as liberals. In college when Obama was running, I actually read into his stances and realized he was full of shit. The support for him on campus was disgusting, and when he won (I was a freshmen in special honors sections of classes, taking literature with a super lefty professor who was department head) my literature professor literally yelled and danced. I couldn't help but feel confused at how an establishment for higher learning was so geared towards one end of the political spectrum and stamping out any opposing ideas while also claiming to foster opening of the mind and learning about life.

I got my gen-ed shit done, got down to the science, got my degree and got the hell out. The field of science isn't quite as bad when it comes to libcucks running around pretending they know eveything, and coworkers and colleagues can usually be reasoned with if you use hard data, because no self-respecting scientist will say "Those statistics and findings hurt my feelings, so they don't count."

The older I got, the further down the rabbit hole I went, and the more I realized my dad was 100% right when he told me the media and Hollywood were controlled by Jews trying to destroy western civilization by sewing the seeds of degeneracy in western countries.
>>
>>75906058
jews controlling way too many sports teams.

i was like what the fuck is going on here...

just kept digging from there until i found kevin macdonald and some revisionist stuff. never looked back.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.