[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We can change the world together united under one banner one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10
File: 1462035454553.jpg (231 KB, 1080x960) Image search: [Google]
1462035454553.jpg
231 KB, 1080x960
We can change the world together united under one banner one flag and end all for this convoluted conflicts, help humanity achieve greatness upon which has never been seen in any civilization past, present or future. So i ask everyone to banned together and end the suffering, end the wars, end the greed.
>>
The advancement of the human race is starting.
It is time to take control and it starts with you. It is time to come to together and work on the future of humanity.
>>
We have already achieved greatness in this country over the course of about 600 years of slow attrition against tyranny, with a few backward steps recently, but nothing that can't be undone.

The West has shown the way; why aren't the rest of the world following us? We're not going to drag their sorry asses into space, leaching off us, surely?

They want liberty? They have to man up and earn it.
>>
You don't actually need to force people, individually or in groups, to adopt this or that form of government in the name of progress. It's a stupid, presumptuous and ultimately ignorant decision, blind to human nature and how our species reacts to such things.

You want humanity to improve? do your part, it's that simple. Seek whatever path of progress you can see and achieve by your own effort. You think there's an improvement to make in genetics? Robotics? Transportation, computation, medication, whatever. Go, learn and make it happen.

Expecting things to magically happen just because you force everyone else to stand on their left foot is a childish ambition, and you should leave it behind for the sake of your own growth, and the sake of the species.
>>
>>75904511
Yeah; I remember when I smoked my first joint.
BTW, your pic is upside down.
>>
>>75905178
Do you really believe that in "MY COUNTRY" already achieved greatness open our eyes and realize there is only one place people should care about and it is not just one block of land it is the whole world, the government has indoctrinated its citizens to only care about its and my's interests when in reality it is the rich they care about. So i say rise my brothers rise and take back control disarm the government as we will not be their puppets anymore
>>
>There will always be war
>There will always be greed
>Someone will always suffer for the betterment of another

Stop smoking so much weed
>>
>>75905830
I want to end the suffering of everyone the fear of nuke the fear of war we have no control, i study physics at Glasgow Univeristy and understand that people listen to falsehoods and lies when the real truth from science is there.
>>
>>75906354
I don's smoke weed
>>
What I want to see is a world where ever one has the same prospects. Where ones bank account does not elate to were or not they can eat that day or drink water without the worry of getting not well. I will tell you your government does not care if you die or not the only thing that drives them is money and control. Money well there something I didn't want to start talking about but as were are already there I might as well, lets ask yourself is money more important than human life, is money the thing that make the world go around, is money the thing that should drive our feelings. I will not give you the answer as everyone know the correct one. We need a world order where there is one high order that is controlled by the people where money is not the driving force but scientific advancement is.
>>
>>75906533
Then nigger you need to learn that ebb and flow is a fundamental principle of life. There is no end-game, there is no apex. We live in an extremely funny circle my britbong friend- learn to appreciate it.
>>
>>75906910
I agree with your premise but come on do you not want to strive for something better ? A purpose in life?
>>
>>75907173
Where are you running anon- where are you trying to get to in the realm of the infinite?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21RwqnB8GrE
>>
File: 1463823373421.png (715 KB, 629x758) Image search: [Google]
1463823373421.png
715 KB, 629x758
>There won't be a chance for enlisting in the space marine corps, expanding manifest destiny beyond Earth
>I will never kiss a qt alien girl and make deformed interspecial babies with her
>I will NEVER stare at an atmophere's glow from my spaceship
>There won't be a galaxy-wide revolution between rival space colonies for planetary conquest
>Never will I watch a super nova with my naked eye, softly crying before vaporization, actually saddens me
>No chance of being an explorer among the stars
>You will never apart of a tough looking space-pirate gang, living off theft, blackmail, and murder
>I will never fly a spaceship while a girl sucks my cock

Fuck Earth t--b_h f4m
>>
>>75908058
don't worry buddy, there's always next time
>>
File: image.gif (259 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
259 KB, 407x405
This must be some sort of rare, unknown strain of idealistic autism.
>>
>>75907733
this was not my point this going into the realm of nihilism of which i agree with but i only want to help people realize that war is not necessary and everyone could have anything they want if only they rise up to get it and end the belligerent racism we could instead strive to a better world
>>
>>75908245
That's going to take forever to arrive
>>
>>75908445
Either this is going over your head or you're trolling. If troll this is pretty good tbqh
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 497x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 497x427
>>75908445
War is always going to be necessary you giant faggot. Do you really think your milquetoast ass could have a sit down with the likes of someone like Mao and make them think the way you do? What about the countless number of murderers and shitheads in the world that have committed countless atrocities? Do you really think that the problems that those assholes cause, could be solved without the use of force? Do you really think that if you just hug someone hard enough, they will stop being a degenerate piece of shit?

Your idea only works if everyone thinks exactly like you. They don't. And they never will.
>>
>>75908419
nah man, it's called hippies on drugs.
>>
>This is an extract from a little thing i wrote part 1

In today's world, we have a so many problems but the problem which all almost all civilizations have had to deal with, and seems to be the driving force for so many countries is war. I will begin by saying that I believe that in order for the human race to survive war has to be eradicated, not only to stop the senseless killings and atrocities on the innocent civilians but simple because it is a waste of money and slows the development of the human race as a species. It also risks a worldwide apocalypse in which we not only would destroy ourselves but dramatically change the surface of Earth which could lead to severe implications to all species of Earth.
I am very aware of the fact so many countries have been built on the principles of war, but in this age of scientific advancement is it necessary to stockpile and accumulate weapons of mass destruction ?
>>
File: 1380233319333.jpg (58 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
1380233319333.jpg
58 KB, 1024x640
1. War and economic conflict is inevitable and desirable, its what pushes humanity forward. Denying this amounts to denying evolution.

2. The coming space age will render pan-species government impossible. If FTL is possible, mankind will scatter to the winds, and never be seen under one rule again. If it is not, the sheer distance will prevent any kind of mass government. In short, the future is tribalism and nationalism, and Man's ascension to the stars will be the death blow of globalism's ideal of a united humanity.
>>
>>75908723
What an interesting forever it will be though
>>
>>75909006
>Part 2
To the point of no return where the world is lock in a state of fear and paranoia. I truly believe that war impoverishes us all, in the sense that it is exceedingly huge in financial costs of which most is spent on the preparation for war. It is estimated that worldwide the world spends $2 trillion every year on war in my eyes this is a disgracefully unacceptable waste of money of which most of these countries do not even have. It is customary to believe that, as there are so many people working in the industry of war, spending on war and its preparation benefits an economy. If government were to instead spend that money on adequate industries, such as education or infrastructure it would in all probability would produce more jobs of which in all intensive purposes would have better pay and not only to say but be safe as well. Let's look at what that $2 trillion a year could do if it wasn't getting spend on war, it is estimated that it would cost about $30 billion per year to end starvation across the world, and to provide the world with clean water it would be estimated at $11 billion per year. If you think about it $41 billion per year subtracted from $2 trillion, does not seem a lot to be able to provide everyone with both food and water. Could you imagine it would save so many lives and prevent a monumental amount of agony in the world.
>>
>>75909006

you realize you're in the wrong place for this bullshit right
>>
>>75909167
>>75909006
You're thinking of this in too simplistic terms. Conflict drives evolution, the fact that not waging war 'saves money' doesn't change the fact that war accelerates technological development, strengthens the wills and character of the masses, and leads to cultural clashes.

War is good.
>>
>>75909006
War has contributed to more technological, medical, and production research than any other driving force throughout history. So what the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>75909064
And i will be so glad when that day comes but it will never because most governments don't care about science
>>
>>75908058
Come on Anon, at least make sure it's politically correct. I mean, it's 2016 for Pete's sake!

What you should have said was:
>You will never fly a spaceship while a girl sucks my cock OR I suck a girl's cock.

Because girls can have penises too!
>>
>>75906476
>the real truth from science is there.

science is a pair of eyes, not a brain
>>
>>75909363
Disregard all my previous posts. Confirmed troll.
'Twas good b8 m8. I r8 8/8.
>>
>>75909297
NO IT DONT NOT science does true me
>>
I mean this sincerely: I would rather live in a world post nuclear exchange than in a world with a "central" government. People in the same community can't even get along. Trying to cram every culture into one government is just the excuse that psycho totalitarians need to wipe out whole groups of people.
>>
>>75906772
Don't underestimate wealth, wealth represents resources and resources determines virtually everything. Every civilization in history that has experienced a "golden age" was first blessed by abundance and wealth lending time to its citizens for cultural and scientific pursuits. Today, wealth is measured in gdp and advancement is carried forward by corporations and institutions. As technology improves, quality of life improves, regardless of any perceived income inequality. The thing is, no one is arguing a egalitarian post-scarcity utopia would be a bad thing, they are just skeptical that anything remotely close to that could be achieved in the current state of the world and any attempt would require such totalitarian measures as to render the attempt moot.
>>
>>75909363
Which is why we live in an age of unparalleled scientific advances. Clearly we need to abolish the primary thing that gets governments interested in science, namely war, in order to get the world's governments more interested in science.
>>
You aren't a goddamn "knight of humanity".
You're a pretentious fuck who probably just took acid for the first time and thinks he's had some mind blowing revelation.
You preach this shit on an Korean pottery making forum to seem like some pseudo- Muhammad figure.
Fuck off
>>
>>75909167
I have a much simpler solution for you OP: wash down a bottle of sleeping pills with a tall glass of whiskey, put a plastic bag on your head, and secure it around your neck. Boom. No more wars
>>
>>75908445
revolutionary ideas sound nice in theory, but always end the same
>>
>>75909575
t. Johnny "two times the acid" Mcgee
>>
File: Americafuckyeah1.jpg (139 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
Americafuckyeah1.jpg
139 KB, 500x440
>>75904511

Okay. Just get your government to apply for statehood and we can get this started.
>>
I am not saying get rid of government i just think that they should be controlled but a higher order where they truly have no secret agenda but the advancement of the human race
>>
>>75909130
Haven't I already experienced it?

Shit was soooo boring!

I'm just going to stow away on the next shuttle launch and be the first space vagabond, wish me luck guys.
>>
>>75909408
NO

MY FUTURE IS CLEAN OF DISGUSTING NEW WORLD DEGENERACY

RREEEEEEEEE
>>
>>75910022
>am not saying get rid of government i just think that they should be controlled

>I just mean that we need more government to control big government

The smug absense of intellect is real
>>
>>75910022
And I'm saying "the advancement of the human race" is a subjective category that in any case is best served by allowing mankind to compete and go into conflict.

Your idea of a calm, stable world order is exactly the path that leads to stagnation and decline.

Seriously dude learn2darwin.
>>
>>75910022
You can stop now bro, you're getting a little too obvious
>>
>>75910180
Not Government but the greatest mind of the world
>>
>>75910022
Do you realize that for example i don't have a secret agenda but the advancement of my self, and that leads me to hurt my muscles every day so they can be stronger, and lots and lots of cells in my body are destroyed cause of my actions to further myself.
>>
>>75910302
You want us to build an AI and put it in charge?
>>
>>75909436
Fuck me thats pretty damn profound my white friend.
>>
>>75910393
perhaps with the correct conditioning and protocol one day
>>
>>75910302

Here's a secret. Smart people, even geniuses, are just as subject to fallacy and rationalizing their emotional reactions with logic as everyone else. They're also every bit as corruptible. I'd give your system a year before the smartest and most vicious of the Supreme World Council enslaves or murders the rest and becomes Global Emperor only to find out that it's impossible to effectively control all the brushfire rebellions that would inevitably spring up.
>>
File: 1464895697481.png (222 KB, 406x501) Image search: [Google]
1464895697481.png
222 KB, 406x501
>>75906052
Your metrics of greatness are wrong m8. Then again, what do we expect from a thinly-veiled nihilist? The great Utopia prevented from being by [insert culture here]. If only we could destroy [insert culture here] then that Utopia is ours!

We are not one global race. Ask a surgeon. Or a chemotherapist.

We are certainly not one global culture. If six million Brits rocked up to Japan, how long would it take us to become Japanese? Never, yeah? Same the other way round, ditto all other nations, no matter how much the BBC would have us try to believe otherwise.

Globalism is monocultural tyranny, enforced at gunpoint, dressed up as a Utopia. You should know, m8, we've been on the receiving end of the practice version, and look at what the EU has done for us, eh? 1 in 4 households impoverished in under two decades. Some Utopia, and this is the lite-version, the one without guns (yet).
>>
File: LG5acxW.gif (982 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
LG5acxW.gif
982 KB, 500x333
>>75910028
>experienced
>"ed"
>was

Heh
So long.
>>
>>75904511
I wouldn't trust you to do jack shit. Not only are you unable to confine several minor posts to one large, you cant even write The Knight of Humanity correctly.

There's a reason you are saying this on /pol/ and not in real life, you know.
>>
I am bored of this shit i only fear for my life because the government get to choose were or not i die fuck that shit i say take control and end this shit show of a world know
>>
>>75909876
I've actually never done it.
I just have known people who have and they would act exactly like this.
Usually more so with weed doe.
>>
>>75904511
>everyone to banned together
Well, you got one thing right.
>>
File: 1462134834584.jpg (226 KB, 1200x817) Image search: [Google]
1462134834584.jpg
226 KB, 1200x817
>>75911264
I expected as much
>>
>>75904511
>>75904712
>>75906052
>>75906772
>>75908445
How to spot a liberal or troll 101
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.