[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Catholic Girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1464652425162.jpg (204 KB, 760x1024) Image search: [Google]
1464652425162.jpg
204 KB, 760x1024
Does the Catholic Religion produce redpilled women?

If so - explain why we shouldn't make Catholicism your nation's official religion.
>>
>>75894224
It depends on having good parents, and that is rare. In my town about 20 kids went to a Catholic school before going to the regular high school and all but one turned out to be just as, if not more degenerate than the average non Christian youth. The few Christian kids with morals that weren't degenerate, at least in high school, were some some that went to a protestant churches, but most were girls.

The problem is Catholicism is so far away from true Christianity and Jesus' teachings that it is hard to get young people to stay because they are full of bullshit
>>
>>75894224
Because Orthodoxy is a better choice.
>>
>>75894224
>Does the Catholic Religion produce redpilled women?
No, it produces sluts. Young sluts.
>>
File: Pope-kissing-feet.jpg (76 KB, 700x405) Image search: [Google]
Pope-kissing-feet.jpg
76 KB, 700x405
>>75894224
>Does the Catholic Religion produce redpilled women?
>explain why we shouldn't make Catholicism your nation's official religion.
Picture should answer both of your questions
>>
>>75894224
The catholic girls I know are very blue pilled and they hit the bottle hard on the weekends. I met one in college who became a fwb and she loved the whole forbidden love thing cause my mothers side are non-practising proddies
>>
>>75896116
this, catholic girls hit the extremes of being fanatics or being sluts, i rarely met some worth of attention, also is filled with women who regret their slutty lifes and cucking good men into marriage
>>
File: reac (69).jpg (104 KB, 469x965) Image search: [Google]
reac (69).jpg
104 KB, 469x965
>>75894224
Catholic women are the most poisoned by the plague of relativism. If you want to find a truly redpilled woman go to a protestant church, specially 7th day adventists where the moral standards are way higher.
>>
no. i dated a girl who, at first, told me she wanted "to wait" until marriage for sex.

after i got with her it was obvious she had sex before. she lied to my face. they aren't redpilled, just sheltered.
>>
>>75894224
The only form of Christianity that isn't cucked on and by the whole, is Eastern Orthodox.
>>
>>75896785
>catholic girls hit the extremes of being fanatics

actually on that point one of my childhood friends was a catholic and his mum was a no fun allowed fanatic. Talking too loud, calling someone stupid, laughing and having the tv too loud was forbidden. Best part was she blamed her son for her divorce even though it was cause her husband was gay. She was a drunk too she'd get wasted on wine, turn the music up full and fuck some alcoholic she knew
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.