[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just reminding you that Stalin did literally nothing wrong for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: kulaks.jpg (440 KB, 800x591) Image search: [Google]
kulaks.jpg
440 KB, 800x591
Just reminding you that Stalin did literally nothing wrong for purging Kulaks.
>>
>>75873563

Stalin did a lot of good things.
All these SJW and Christcucks would have been sent to Siberia under him.
>>
File: Lenin.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1266) Image search: [Google]
Lenin.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1266
>>75873633
True, feels like /pol/ underappreciated him for sending degenerates like Homosexuals to gulag.
>>
File: 1457910911024.png (203 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1457910911024.png
203 KB, 500x333
>>75873633
This man is a faggot and a cuckold.

Stalin's heavy handed methods in Russia killed rich niggers to appease poor niggers to die for rich niggers. Nothing more, nothing less.
He invested in the same methods for white people and as a result the better half of Europe (mainly the lazy southerners ofc) still languish in poverty.

What the nations previously in the Russian Empire's sphere of influence needed was burgers and money. What they got was rumbling stomachs and being declared enemy of the state for having two potato instead of sharing with party-member that pull up in limo accompanied by fanfare.

tl;dr Stalin was a jew.
>>
>>75873563
>Working ass off whole life to earn enough money
>build farm house
>have family nourished
>live slightly better than the lazy neighbour
>suddenly bolsheviks
>gibsmedat
>how much
>EVERYTHING YOU BOURGEASIE PIG
>no
>gets shot to death
>wife raped to death
>kids deported to Siberia, unlikely to survive the trip
>get adopted by some decent neighbours, tho.

True story of my grandparents.
Don't give me that shit.
>>
>>75874135
>tl;dr Stalin was a jew.

[citation needed]

There is no records that he was Jewish or had a Jewish family.
>>
File: 1463761779939.gif (2 MB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1463761779939.gif
2 MB, 700x600
>>75874333
What flag do I present dumbass.

My opa donned the swastika, fought and bled in the untamed wilds of the steppes, saw free men white, black and yellow, none german, die for freedom.

I care not for your indoctrinated cuckold shit. As my forefathers before me resisted the devil that is communism, so will I fight for liberte, fraternite and egalite under the tricolour of freedom to rid this world of totalitarian dirtbags, stalinists et al.
>>
>>75874452
Estonian are jew niggers, that have done many crimes against Russia and now just try to push it off their backs on their best friend - stalin.
Officially stalin was "of georgian or ossetian descent". I.e. - anglo agent without race.
>>
>>75874135
>Stalin's heavy handed methods

...turned the country from a poor potoate peasant region to a super power that first sent a man into space.
>>
File: 10603.jpg (52 KB, 400x453) Image search: [Google]
10603.jpg
52 KB, 400x453
>>75875336
>liberte, fraternite and egalite under the tricolour of freedom

1000 years Gulag for you!
>>
>>75875678
If the spiring towers of St. Petersburg had flown the iron cross proud with the colours of the Baltic brothers you mayhap, possibly, could have been saved.

Enjoy your muslims lol, Sweden of the East.
>>
File: income-ethnic.jpg (786 KB, 2048x2885) Image search: [Google]
income-ethnic.jpg
786 KB, 2048x2885
>>75873563
Stalin was just a usual progressive liberal. He promissed "workers and farmers" some social progressive liberties and then just robbed them, declaring the robbed ones "gays", "mentally ill", "kulaks", "czarists", etc.

BTW - no wonder, that he robbed only Russians and started with people, who could make any profits. And never robbed a single estonian. Because esti cand make profit, they know only how to be welfare niggers in some "union".
>>
File: стекломой.jpg (109 KB, 785x498) Image search: [Google]
стекломой.jpg
109 KB, 785x498
>>75876081
> if hurr durr you herp derp
Stop drinking windwasher, it damages your brain and you will die eventually.
>>
>>75876254
I really really really like this site.
>>
>>75874333
Same happened to my family, grandmother was the only one not at the house that night when they did a surprise attack. No one has a clue what happened to them, even after searching through all the records that were released after collapse of USSR. Those records were probably burnt in late 80s though when they were trying to hide as much as possible.

Grandfather was sent to gulag after WWII, despite being great patriot of Russia and fighting at Battle of Berlin and from start of war at 16 years old, for being "German spy" because he built experimental German design house to see if it would make better houses for tundra climate
>>
>>75876254
Unlike the east slavs that drown themselves in poison to combat the depression you carry in your hearts for having part in the cucking of your own nation, we, honest to Dawkins, drink for cultural reasons.
The Baltic summer is hot as shit and before germ theory (i.e. since the ice age) purified water to us meant water with alcohol content. The Irish are our kin in such ways. We do not drink to forget (living in poverty because the guy on the icon hanging in my doorway just decided your workplace are agents of the US).

Balts, Finns, white people - we drink to remember. Remember a time before jewery and allahu ackbabarbarianism.
Not that you would know.
>>
>>75873563

-Russian empire was biggest food producer
-Stalin purged kulaks in russia and ukraine, USSR started to import food
-RF restored capitalism and became one of the biggest food exporter again.
>>
>>75877296
>-Russian empire was biggest food producer
Literally us, saldejums and more by a large degree, you, fed the impoverished masses and no one else.
>>
>>75877626
no, you are wrong

everything was produced in central-south ukraine and european part of russia. it has very good climate for agriculture.
>>
>>75877818
That's what I said you dumb tatar piglet.
>>
>>75877893
you are again wrong

you fed nothing.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.