[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pol how do you feel about Anthony Bourdain, personally I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: A_little_song_an_a_dance.webm (2 MB, 711x400) Image search: [Google]
A_little_song_an_a_dance.webm
2 MB, 711x400
Pol how do you feel about Anthony Bourdain, personally I want to fucking kill him. The dude is a junky and a narcissistic piece of shit. I won't hurt him but I do want to chop his head off. Anyone feel the same?
>>
has chris-chan started taking hormones yet or are those all natural?
>>
>>75852794

And our nigger president wants this abomination to be able to got into a private restroom with little girls.
>>
>>75852794
I watched the episodes where he came to Sicily and Cuba.
Sicily
>do you know anyone who is in Mafia?
>are you in Mafia?
>is he in Mafia?
>eyyy-yyoo, don't wack me
Cuba
>Why are you so poor?
>Can't you stop being poor?
>Say something against the ruling regime in camera. You won't get in trouble, totally.

I agree with you OP.
>>
File: Chris_Chan_WalMart.webm (436 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
Chris_Chan_WalMart.webm
436 KB, 384x288
>>75852958
Depends do you want them to be natural famorino?
>>
>>75852958

he was rubbing steroid cream on his moobs for a while, I dunno if he has stopped but I read it's pretty retarded to do
>>
>>75852958
both, body fat increases estrogen, that's why you see chubbos like him with tits.
>>
>>75853108
It already can dipshit. Only one state has a law specifically preventing it, and they have no way to enforce it.
>>
File: JEB_IS_A_MESS.webm (3 MB, 778x700) Image search: [Google]
JEB_IS_A_MESS.webm
3 MB, 778x700
I just saw the San Francisco episode of season 6 and he interviewed one of the founders of the black Panthers who now owns some half ass restaurant. This guy is talking how the black Panthers were good boys, and talking good about BLM while Tony sat and nodded his head. Made me fucking sick. I hope this Crack head Bourdain dies soon, fucking piece of shit. Fuck why do I hate him so much.
>>
>>75852958
Unless I missed something, all he's doing is half-assed attempts to pump himself with estrogens using shit that isn't designed to make you a tranny. There was a video of him rubbing estrogel (or whatever the fuck it's called) on his man tits.
>>
>>75853119
Bourdain is based and a chef, he's selling infotainment not legitimate travel. Calm down, he's a recovering addict and his show is meant to be fun, but this being pol there always has to be a veiled hidden agenda. If you don't like a celebrity chef cool. Go post on tv not pol.

> ITT we don't know what board we are on
>>
lmao
>>
File: mooommmm.webm (843 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mooommmm.webm
843 KB, 1280x720
Look if this becomes a CC thread THAT'S OK but let's stick to hating Anthony fuck face BOURDAIN if possible famm.3
>>
>>75853131

wibble wibble wibble wibble

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuaW5IzbnUc
>>
>>75853267
You would nod your head too if it meant living a life like Bourdain's.
Shit, I'll throw every one of you motherfuckers under the bus if it meant I get to travel and eat for a living.
>>
File: converted_4908de9d_converted.webm (3 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
converted_4908de9d_converted.webm
3 MB, 360x270
>>75853311

FUCK THAT

He is a fucking narcissistic junky and thinks he knows he is some Brazilian ji jitsu master. He talks shit all day, and he can't fucking cook. On top of that he acts like every place he goes to is the best place ever. He's a fake fucking junky who needs to die. Of course I won't kill him but his head needs to be removed from his body. Vessel to ventricle. Laid out like a soft red tree. ANTHONY BOURDAIN NEEDS TO FUCKING DIE.
>>
>>75852794
It was a few minutes into my meal that I noticed the people of (insert locale he's currently dining in) were a simple, friendly people who enjoyed the same things as many Americans. Good food, quality ingredients and the company of loved ones and friends around the dinner table. Blah blah blah blah blah.

>every fucking episode, blog post or piece or writing he's produced ever

Dudes a fucking hack who copy/pasted his way to success.
>>
>>75853541

whay are you so mad about this literal who
>>
>>75853541

Mate you need to chill the fuck out. You're on the spectrum ain't ya little feller?
>>
>>75853432

I just turned 32 and the craziest dude I've ever known is named Chris Chandler no bs. This video is fucking great.
>>
File: xK7GXb4.png (91 KB, 600x556) Image search: [Google]
xK7GXb4.png
91 KB, 600x556
>>75853800

Just drunk. I just want to cut his fucking hack junky head off calm down.
>>
>>75852794
I miss the old Chris-chan. Nu-Chris is just sad and unfunny.
>>
>>75852794
I watched an episode where wealthy Chinese people asked if he could do a Brooklyn accent. He's from New York, and he couldn't even do it. Anyone can do a Brooklyn accent. What a fucker.
>>
File: pepooo.png (138 KB, 1260x1224) Image search: [Google]
pepooo.png
138 KB, 1260x1224
>>75854213

Ikr. His head needs to come OFF.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.