[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sandy Hook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 25
File: sandy hook.png (1 MB, 1024x843) Image search: [Google]
sandy hook.png
1 MB, 1024x843
Any major shooting has some conspiracy theories following it.

For the most part though, people seem to generally believe at least some of the official story given surrounding the people in the bottom half o the picture.

Yet Sandy Hook conspiracy theories seem to gained a lot of traction.

Why is that?

What was different about Sandy Hook?
>>
>What are the problems with Sandy Hook?
Where do I begin?!
>>
>>75821855
anywhere is fine
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K3QTCh3BLNE

Wolfgang Halbig, many videos with him.
Background:
Based German immigrant who moved to the US when he was 12

In his adult life he worked in different careers

He was a school safety administrator
He was an assistant principal
He was a state trooper

By the time Sandy Hook happened he was already retired.

But his professional life gave him insight into some of the holes surrounding the Sandy hook incident

This video is him talking to a crowd somewhere in New England I think, based on the accents.

Also James Tracy, a professor at FAU who recently got fired for not shutting up about Sandy Hook. He's got some videos worth checking out. His blog is called Memory Hole
>>
With something like Columbine not everyone agrees on their motives or the implications of the shooting but most people agree it happened and that Eric and Dylan were the perps.
Stuff like details got clouded and stories got twisted to serve many different agendas and other petty shit.

Sandy Hook is a different animal.
Everything surrounding it is fishy as fuck.

For example, every parent who had a kid killed there moved in between 2009-2011
Every parent who had a kid who died there is gone.

That itself doesn't prove shit. That's just a flavor of what you'll see if you look into it, which I advise you to do
>>
File: 34543534522.jpg (618 KB, 1724x1500) Image search: [Google]
34543534522.jpg
618 KB, 1724x1500
Most of the media spree mass shootings of the last 15 years were false flags or carried out by people under the influence of advanced hypnotic programs. Pic related. Here's a good documentary on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC9J6O6soHA

We are fucked, boys. Stay focused on your shit. Keep your head on straight. Never let internet crap take away from your real life.
>>
Doesn't take a genius to see the obvious bullshit in the Sandy Hook story

I'm not even a gunfag, I just know bullshit when I smell it
>>
>"if there were big conspiracies shouldn't we have seen evidence by now? The government are still people and people are prone to make mistakes"

To faggots who say shot like this I point to sandy hook. So many obvious fuck ups right there in our face. I sometimes wonder if they did some of it on purpose just to fuck with us "yeah this is fake, but good luck ever getting anyone to believe you >:) "
>>
Newtown has a lot of shady shit going on.
People there keep winning the lottery with scratch offs. People win thousands of dollars.
It keeps happening. Thousands at a time.
>>
>>75821460
The mainstream school safety expert who wrote the post-Columbine protocols, German-born Wolfgang Halbig, committing to a lawsuit?
I don't know, OP, it is all so very mysterious.
>>
File: sc.jpg (59 KB, 700x460) Image search: [Google]
sc.jpg
59 KB, 700x460
>>75823025
There's medication that can help you. Unfortunately, you'll believe it's part of a mind control program.
>>
MUST CHECK IN
>>
>>75823027
>I just know bullshit when I smell it

Damn dude, you sound smart as hell. Can you tell me more?
>>
>>75824230
kek
>>
>>75823027
>just know
fuck off
>>
>>75821460

The report stating that he committed suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head twice made the narrative suspicious for me.
>>
Normies can't understand the concept of a real shut-in so they just assume he never actually existed.
>>
Columbine 100% happened because we have video evidence of the shooters planning and gearing up for the attack, and we have photographic evidence of them lying dead by self inflicted gunshot wounds to the head.
Sandy Hook literally has no evidence at all, no photos, no nothing, no pics of the bodies being moved out, no evidence of Lanza planning and no evidence really of him existing at all, and a lot of town-members saying they knew nothing of the kid or his mom.
Also, many of the parents of columbine victims sued SOMEONE after the event, either the school or the parents of the goof troop. No one from Sandy Hook ever sued anyone except the NRA, which they were gunning for since the beginning.
Basically there's a whole slew of fishy shit that no on wants to talk about.
>>
>>75821460

The difference is that Cho is higher up on the leaderboards than Lanza.
>>
File: skitles.jpg (9 KB, 165x141) Image search: [Google]
skitles.jpg
9 KB, 165x141
Dat boy on the middle right. He dindu nuffun. He was a good boy just trying to get home with his skittles.
>>
>>75824714
I can understand it. Years before this happened I went through a phase of putting up blankets in front of my windows in my room.

I believe Lanza existed. When they were looking for a patsy in the general area who could better than Lanza. The guy was a weirdo, though I do sympathize with some I what he says.
>>
I thought Adam Lanza was a child? Like in his teens. Now it says he was 20 years old on wikipedia.
>>
>>75825236
You heard wrong. I remember being surprised the day they released his info because I expected it to be some teenager again and it wasn't.
>>
>>75821460
The biggest conspiracy theory is that /pol/ never talks about or questions the teachers, janitor, and nurse who were injured or saw Lanza shooting.
>>
>>75824880
Im glad i can come on /pol/ once in a while and see what seems to be a legitimate argument. Its the sole reason i wade through all the shitposts. Thank you anon
>>
>>75822808
>For example, every parent who had a kid killed there moved in between 2009-2011
>Every parent who had a kid who died there is gone.

[citation needed]
>>
>>75825073
>steals their high score
Nigga you always try and live up to the legends. This guy just managed to beat them
>>
>>75825433
No problem mate, nice dubs btw.
There's only one picture of anything even coming close to a "body" and that's a very dubious picture of a body bag zipped up all the way, compare that to the pictures of the bleeding student trying to climb out of the window during Columbine.
>>
>>75824880
>lot of town-members saying they knew nothing of the kid or his mom.

Do you know everyone in your town?
>>
File: head shake.gif (1010 KB, 500x248) Image search: [Google]
head shake.gif
1010 KB, 500x248
1, would love a source on a lot of these claims, this is a very interesting topic

2. more interesting to me however is why in the last couple weeks have sandy hook threads been popping up very regularly?

I understand all the shills motivations on all the obvious shill posts and i've seen this one enough to know it doesn't sit right with me.

but for the life of me I can't figure out a why
>>
>>75825597
Where are pics for any other shooting though?
>>
>>75821460

>What was different about Sandy Hook?

Internet conspiracy retards weren't as big of a thing when those other shootings happened (save Elliot). This one happened in the day and age of

>SUBSCRIBE 2 MUH CHANEL 4 THE TRUHT!

These fuckers call conspiracy and false flag on every single that that happens ever now.

>>75825465

>[citation needed]

Watch this three hour unedited Youtube rant from a guy who sounds like Steve Irkel anon!
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0tnYfBfzB0
>>
>>75823025

The pic related isn't an actual CNBC story if you read the text. It's a press release of some kind, possibly a user blog on CNBC. I had great lulz using the yahoo news blogging feature to create fake stories back in the day..
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wEfn065PkCQ

Robbie Parker, in this video, tells me everything I need to know about sandy hook, the media, and the government. Oh, and the fact he conveniently "relocated" to the mountains of Oregon (or Washington, can't remember), all the way across the continent, never to be seen in the public eye again. Or to avoid it.

Or was it the fact that Newton, CT received up to 50 million dollars for demolition of the school. 50 million. To demolish an elementary school.

Source: http://www.wbur.org/npr/229797855/the-votes-are-in-sandy-hook-elementary-will-be-torn-down

Look up the current families whereabouts, if you can even find anything at all. Find out for yourself it doesn't add up. Sandy hook was my first red pill.
>>
>>75821460

i think people want to believe it never happened because they dont want to imagine all those little children actually being mercilessly gunned down
>>
>>75826276
SLIDE IT
>>
>>75825613
Not that guy, but my town only has 150 people in it so ya I definitely would recognize a new face
>>
>>75825804
fucking shills in this thread. Don't let them slide it.

Bump
>>
Port Arthur was more suspicious.

>Guy with IQ of 60 and diagnosed mental age of 13 gets rifle and starts shooting shit up
>goes into cafe, gets out rifle, starts firing from the hip at people
>as he leaves he's fired 29 bullets, killed 12 and injured 10 more.
>this happened in 15-30 seconds, of note the majority of his shots ended with headshots, and multiple people confused .223 being discharged in a closed environment "inches from their heads" as firecrackers
>multiple people in the cafe and outside of it were ASIO officials
>he left the cafe, exchanged his old magazine for a new one, and did not rack the bolt even though he had just shot many civilians (this implies he was counting his shots and left one in the chamber on purpose, something special operatives are trained to do so they can still fire while reloading)

>later on in the siege, he had absolutely excellent awareness of the events around him (even though it was in the dead of night and police were deliberately attempting to hide themselves)
>he was pinpointing the locations of tactical operations police, along with pointing out the locations of police snipers at least once
>no device was ever found explaining his ability to essentially locate people in the cover of darkness

>once he was arrested he was put into solitary detention and not let out, repeatedly told by police as to the benefit of him confessing
>he was given small meals but was locked inside a cell away from the media almost always
>the released interrogation film was simply just the detectives repeatedly telling him he should confess
>he confessed afterwards, the trial was completely shut, and Howard's gun laws were passed shortly afterwards
>he has been locked inside a prison ever since, and has only been photographed twice
>any mention of a possible conspiracy is laughed off by the media
>asking for discussion on gun laws will get you labeled as some freak who likes to see people get shot

Maybe not, but it feels like a conspiracy.
>>
Every other shooting we have photos.

With Dandy hook we have jack fuckin shit.

And during columbine cameras weren't nearly as widespread as now, and even then we had pictures of bodies and the shooters in action.
>>
Don't let the thread slide.

Bump
>>
>>75822808
It's hard to believe such a stunt could be possible and never get cleared up. If it's true then we are incredibly far gone into dystopia and nothing would be certain. 100x more severe than immigration, leftism, e.t.c.

But you know, so hard to believe, since it would mean admitting you don't really have a clue about anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (250 KB, 1586x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250 KB, 1586x1000
>>75827000
THIS PROVES SANDY HOOK HAPPENED YOU NEED MEDS YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY NUT HERP DERP
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 534x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 534x532
I watched the news cycle when it was going on. The family members couldn't get their story straight so I knew something was off, the day after the shooting the aunt implied the mother was some sort of a prepped that had weapons in case of an economic meltdown, but I guess that seemed too forward so when she wants interviewed again she said it was purely for recreational use or something. The kids reactions, were weird as well, and a second shooting being confirmed and then unconfirmed. Maybe they thought the narrative would be enough to push the envelope for gun legislation, but at this point it seems the slow drip of 'mass shootings' is only making both sides of the issue more set in their ways.

The one thing pic related (globalist a) don't understand is that

WILL
COMMENCE
AGAIN
>>
File: tlFvDn0.jpg (10 KB, 299x200) Image search: [Google]
tlFvDn0.jpg
10 KB, 299x200
>>75827146
That picture doesn't say anything.
>>
>>75827558
Alex Jones!
>>
Bämp
>>
>>75826785

I seriously WISH someone would pay me to tell you you're an idiot. I WISH. I fucking WISH. Where do I sign up for that job?
>>
>>75827822
I don't blame you. Black Gay prostitutes are expensive. What would you do if you didn't have the BBC to suck on?
>>
>>75822387

Clapistan at it's finest
>>
>>75827822
Are we sure this fag is even American?
I read his comment in a smug Britbong voice.
>>
>>75828334
I read in the same voice as the FUCKING WHITE MALE guy, he types like a rabid leftist straight from reddit
>>
>>75826799

OKC with Timothy McVeigh was a false flag too to discredit white Christian conservatives.

There's some pretty good documentaries on youtube about it. There was even video footage of a second person, yet they never pursued him. Seems suspicious.

Then McVeigh was put to death only 6 years later when Death Row inmates usually sit for about 20 years before execution.
>>
>>75828715
>>75828334
>>75828207

Shills! The JIDF are paying you to call me a shill!
>>
>>75825654
nothing? i'm talking point 2, i can source my own shit
>>
>>75829313
>2nd person
Terry Nichols?

Don't think it was false because he wasn't portrayed to be a loser.

So is anyone gonna pull the trigger on Sandy Hook? Are we that far gone or nah?
>>
File: 1450131723326.jpg (274 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450131723326.jpg
274 KB, 1920x1080
>>75821460
>>
File: 1450128414018.png (389 KB, 574x390) Image search: [Google]
1450128414018.png
389 KB, 574x390
>>75821460

This chick gets around
>>
File: 1450115173598 (1).jpg (985 KB, 2048x2864) Image search: [Google]
1450115173598 (1).jpg
985 KB, 2048x2864
>>75821460

What a wild coincidence
>>
>>75829729
Dunno but 20min after this thread we got a hollow earth thread.

Reasons to shill SH
1. If SH false, to lump with far right and conspiracy theory.

2. If SH legitimate, to spread confusion and doubt.
>>
File: 1450115014649.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2904) Image search: [Google]
1450115014649.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2904
>>
>>75829313
How about all the interviews McVeigh gave? I guess the government got to him in all those
>>
Do you guys think Bataclan was a false flag too? I remember watching a perfectly fine interview with survivors and it has like 80% dislikes because of truthers.
>>
>>75830629
French don't exist, so Bataclan never happened
>>
>>75830629
We have video and pictures from that.
>>
>>75830512
>people can't lie on camera

k
>>
>>75821460
Every time insee that kids stupid ugly fucking face i just want to remove it
Goddamn hes fucking ugly
>>
>>75830440
but hasn't this specific thread been popping up a lot recently?

honestly worries me, between your thoughts and my concerns that something might be coming...
>>
>>75830629
No, body pics and I have 2 degrees of separation from the swedish girl that got shot, that's a lot of conspirators centered around me. And it was in the middle of Paris. You are sliding or a little bit of a clumsy thinker.
>>
>>75830872
But the US isn't like shit third world countries, crime scene pictures and evidence are rarely released, only when someone is on trial like James Holmes or there is a leak like that Nikki Katsorus car crash.
>>
>>75830968
So I guess he was never in the military and never had the expertise to build bombs and wasn't influenced by Turner Diaries
>>
>A government-engineered school shooting elaborately staged by actors

You're off your fucking rocker if you believe this. What would the goal be? To ban guns? And for what? Is the government trying to disarm you so you won't shoot back when they forcibly take over... uh, their own country?

Also
>all these videos going over victims' family's reactions with a fine tooth comb to prove their behavior is odd and it must all be an act
Of course their behavior is fucking odd. Put someone on national television whose child son or daughter just got slaughtered and they're probably going to be acting a little unexpected.

As for the suing thing, chalk that up as a testament to the average retarded American mindset that you deserve to get paid for your pain and suffering. People are just fucking stupid, especially Americans. I know this, being American myself.

>but there are no pictures of bodies!
Good. The public doesn't need to see that shit because no one needs to prove shit to anyone about what happened. The less details the better because the copy-cat potential shooters watch the news too.
>>
>>75831199
>implying a false flag operation wouldn't recruit someone from the military with those specializations

Holy shit you guys click on this anon's posts and scroll up, certified fucking shill. Scary shit.
>>
>>75831114
What would come from shilling SH on /pol/ in preparation of some other happening.
>>75830152
Is this real? Media operates like this?
So sick and sickening.
>>
>>75831390
Great evidence. Let me guess, you'll resort to MAH MKULTRA

I guess you think Richard Reid and other attempted bombers are US trained. Oh wait, they were never in the military.
>>
File: Shill2112[1].jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Shill2112[1].jpg
10 KB, 259x194
>>75831244

$0.03 has been deposited into your account.
>>
>>75831244
>You're Off your fucking rocker if you believe this. What would the goal be? To ban guns? And for what? Is the government trying to disarm you so you won't shoot back when they forcibly take over... uh, their own country?

It would for sure not be the first time the government has engineered an event or withheld information to aim for a higher goal

>Of course their behavior is fucking odd. Put someone on national television whose child son or daughter just got slaughtered and they're probably going to be acting a little unexpected.

Explain the laughing and the smug looks

>But Copy Cat Killers

They Released the Columbine Bodies not that long after the fact and there are no true copy cat killers

>BUT THE CHING CHONG TECH SHOOTING

Implying he had the knowledge to setup bombs like Eric and Dylan did Get a fucking grip
>>
>>75831443
i don't know man, you explain why in the last couple weeks it's been SH all over
>>
>>75831595
>It would for sure not be the first time the government has engineered an event or withheld information to aim for a higher goal

Such as?
>>
>>75831486

>asking for evidence that cannot be provided or is unobtainable

board sliding shill tactics 101

Why are you trying to suppress the truth? Why are you so evil? Why do you justify the US government killing its own innocent citizens?
>>
The biggest question is what was the motive? Lanza had zero motive to do what he did, all shooters have a motive.
>>
>>75831824
operation northwoods, sinking of the lisuthania (sorry it's late for spelling)

those are just off the top of my head.

the sinking of the ship is what got us into viet nam and all evidence points to it being staged or greatly exaggerated to get us into war.
>>
>>75831824

Operation Northwoods, for instance. There's plenty if you actually pay attention to the world.

fucking Google it.
>>
>>75831788
Threads propagate naturally, especially spooky interesting ones
>>
>>75831926
>>75831911

this guy is a fucking shill. click his ID look at his posts. it's actually really scary.
>>
>>75831911
forget the spelling, sorry it's bed time. i meant gulf of tonkin, not lusithania
>>
>>75831836
>Why are you trying to suppress the truth?

Truth that you can't provide?

>Why do you justify the US government killing its own innocent citizens?

Do you whine about cops killing blacks kids too?

Do you cry out about race war and not think what that means, especially if it's government led?
>>
>>75831861
He saw human society as unnatural an viewed his act as a favor before they got old enough to become destroyed by it.

See: His call discussing the effect putting the ape in a human environment and the natural consequences of it plus his various posts on the subject under the smiggles username.

He basically became obsessed with this worldview since it's literally all he focused on.
>>
>>75832045
>shill

There he goes again

Got any other words than that?

Of course you have no proof for anything, you even admit it
>>
>>75831824
Nato false flags (gladio etc)
Tuskogee
Mkultra
Regime changeh (libya,egypt,tunisia, remember when assad was a devilish dictator and syrian civil war was a people's revolution?)
Pentagon funded identity politics
>>
>>75831836
>literally cant prove anything
>thinks his argument has merit
>>
>>75832138
Pretty sure I heard he was upset his mom spent more time with the kids than with him or something
>>
File: pot meet kettle.jpg (88 KB, 891x468) Image search: [Google]
pot meet kettle.jpg
88 KB, 891x468
>>75832045
>>
>>75831244

Don't try using reason here. Tin foilers are beyond reason. They think only with their imaginations.
>>
File: Do it.jpg (26 KB, 640x750) Image search: [Google]
Do it.jpg
26 KB, 640x750
>>75832176
>Provided proof
>Chooses to still be a fucking shill
>Neck yourself
>>
File: 1409014808617.gif (3 MB, 230x209) Image search: [Google]
1409014808617.gif
3 MB, 230x209
>>75821460
Sandy Hook was more documented and studied than previous mass shootings.
>>
>>75832045
and fyi shill might be time to open a history book, assuming you are in the US. i misquoted a war by about 40 years and you didn't even notice

kek
>>
>>75832329
What proof? This is about Sandy Hook

The fag even said this

>>75831836
>asking for evidence that cannot be provided or is unobtainable
>>
>>75832335
>thinking this means shit
>grandpa dies
>me and brothers literally standing outside cracking jokes and acting as if everything is normal
>then hearse rolls up and we remember why we are here
Its possible you know.
>>
>>75822808
>Sandy Hook is a different animal.
>Everything surrounding it is fishy as fuck.
>For example, every parent who had a kid killed there moved in between 2009-2011
>Every parent who had a kid who died there is gone.
is there anywhere with a bullet point list of all the fishy facts for us who only have a few minutes to spend on it?
>>
>>75831824
>>75832380
>It would for sure not be the first time the government has engineered an event or withheld information to aim for a higher goal

Such as?

>>75831926
>>75831911
You asked a question we responded with proof and yet you are still shilling
>>
>>75832329
>provide proof
He literally did no such fucking thing, he even said he had no proof
>>
I have never believed in a conspiracy theory before but something about Sandy Hook seems off. I think for me it starts with the laughing dad and ends with no security footage.

I know it isn't proof of anything. Just a gut feeling something is off.
>>
>>75831911
>>75831926
To be fair, it was a proposal, it didn't happen

Obama proposed to go to Syria and fight, are you going to say there was an ulterior motive behind that?
>>
>>75832100

here you go shill

https://youtu.be/qWL4C8uw-gs?t=17m16s
>>
My issue is that we didnt get pictures of bodies
Not of the killer or victims
>>
Guys
I've had blankets over my Windows for a while now
And am on internet 16+hours a day

I think I am mkultraed

What are your orders, sir?
>>
>>75832489
Retard, I'm not even responding to you or the other two, the main conversation is towards the fuck calling me a shill
>>
>>75832623
Apply rope to throat muscle
>>
>>75832547

Yeah, it didn't happen, and the guy at the head of the administration that veto'd it (Kennedy Administration) was assassinated just over a year later.

Not saying there's a correlation but... those are the facts.
>>
>>75832547
>To be fair, it was a proposal, it didn't happen

you sir just made my night. goodnight anons

too, fucking, funny.

>>75832657
and you are a shill. see my above greentext after you read a, in your own words, proposal to kill american citizens to push us into war.
>>
>>75832615
What mass murders do we get any of that?
>>
>>75832550
>youtube video
Fucking ebin
>>
>>75832550
What does that prove?
>>
>>75832657

You want proof shill bitch, I posted a video, Timothy McVeigh seen at a National Guard explosives training center 1 1/2 years after his supposed discharge.
>>
>>75832744
ha i got dubs.

but shill or troll. one of the 2. either way thanks for the fun

night night
>>
>>75821460
most news events of this kind are simply FAKED. Terrorista and victims are actors, or just names and photoshopped pictures. It is much safer that way. The enviroment of information is much more controlled (no families asking for the truth etc).
Sandy Hook is no different just like the Boston bombing is no different from 9/11. People are getting better at conecting the dots and the agencies sloppier.
>>
>>75832658
Have sore throat now

What do
>>
>>75832747
There are always leaked pictures SOMEWHERE
>>
>>75832615
We don't even have evidence that bodies were taken away from the scene. I watched it live, and I don't remember seeing any medical personal entering or exiting the building.
>>
>>75831950
if they propagated naturally OP would of posted more than in the first 3 posts....
>>
>>75832855
Tie rope to fan blades
Grab a medium sized chair
Tie rope around throat muscle
Kick chair out from under you
Dangle there for shits and giggles
Have a nice night friend!
:)
>>
>>75832857
Again, who?

I've only seen Columbine
>>
>>75832942

HELLO SHILL

You seem awfully vested in denying every claim in this thread. A little suspicious don't you think?
>>
File: This counts.jpg (50 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
This counts.jpg
50 KB, 780x438
>>75832942
>>
>>75832045
>>75832550
Take your fucking benzos cunt.
>>
Well, the father of one of the victims was on camera, laughing. That is pretty fucking odd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEfn065PkCQ
>>
>>75821460
Well for one, theres no Wikipedia article on Adam Lanza. Evrry other mass shooter has one.
>>
>>75832480
Probably but I don't know where
>>
>>75833037
So where are some pictures of killers other than Harris and Klebold

and this
>>75833065

And if I'm a shill, why do you keep responding?
>>
>>75833344
Because its funny
>>
>>75833153
Elliot Rodger doesn't have one
>>
>>75833398
Well that was for the other guy
>>
>>75832919
You have no idea about a motive and you just feel like 'something is coming' because of duplicate threads? Be careful.

Its strange that OP makes 2 posts and fucks off. But you need a sense of proportion.
>>
>>75833431
Which is funny considering he has a literal fucking life story written out that you could cite.
>>
>>75833037
>You seem awfully vested in denying every claim in this thread. A little suspicious don't you think?

And multiple threads a day with no proof and the same shit over and over isn't worrying?
>>
These shootings are false flags carried out in an effort to boost support for a gun grab.
>>
>>75833344

I never said anthing about Columbine you retarded shill. Learn to use 4chan.
>>
>>75833587
Pretty shitty efforts if you ask me

Funny that even bringing up gun bans went out the window when we found out who the San Bernardino shooters were. Brook Baldwin on CNN dropped the whole shooting narrative after it turned out they were Muslims.

Same with DC Sniper, Navy Yard, the Fort Hood Shooting, and Chattanooga military base shooting.
>>
http://m.imgur.com/a/FWN9f

Crime scene photos
>>
>>75833609
I don't know why you responded to me when you think I'm a shill and I didn't even quote you.

see
>>75832942

He said there are leaks and I mentioned Columbine
>>
Even though a bunch of people in here said this, I feel the same in this shooting just didn't have the same feel as shootings like Columbine.
>>
>>75821460
No photos released of the supposed bodies, that whole town was a ghost town before this and afterwards, the entire school was demolished and flattened, etc. Other werid shit that I can remember was houses selling for like a dollar or something weird, I don't know, there is a really long documentary on it that is on youtube that was actually really interesting and objective. Oh yeah there was also the supposed father of a victim who can be seen laughing and snickering before being interviewed about his kids death on the same day or a day or two after is supposedly and there was also that old man who had contradictory stories he told about helping the children into his nearby house and he told two different versions of the story to different outlets. I'm not a huge tinfoil guy but Sandy Hook was full of weird shit and was not what the media portrayed it as.
>>
>>75833587
This. Look at the Port Arthur situation.
Right before it, the only high-capacity hearse type vehicle in the country was moved near Port Arthur for no reason. Afterwards the government got rid of the vehicle on the grounds that it was no longer needed.
All the laws were written in advance and ready to go in the emotion of the aftermath.
It's easier to see in another country.
>>
>>75833779
Nice

That fedora too, ha
>>
>>75833899
>No photos released of the supposed bodies

Christ, once again, so me pictures of a mass shooting other than Columbine that shows any bodies
>>
>>75833910
The US isn't just another country
>>
>>75832847
KAZAKSTAN IS ZE GREATEST

CAUNTRY IN ZE WORLD

ALL OZZER CAUNTRIES

AR RUN BY LITTLE GIRLS
>>
>>75834054
*show me
>>
Also, were there ANY surveillance cameras at this school? We have plenty of footage from a 98 shooting but I don't think I've seen anything on this.
>>
>>75834054
Bataclan?
>>
>>75832100
Provide me photo evidence of the children otherwise you can't prove anything either. Evidence is not biased. I want evidence either outcome.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160602-010241.png (3 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160602-010241.png
3 MB, 1080x1920
>>75821460
Damn, yo.
>>
>>75834260
For all the mass shootings, especially in the US, is that all, a shooting in France
>>
File: bodies.png (3 MB, 1655x890) Image search: [Google]
bodies.png
3 MB, 1655x890
>>75834054
>>
File: ITS A FARCE.jpg (102 KB, 582x601) Image search: [Google]
ITS A FARCE.jpg
102 KB, 582x601
>>75834400
Bataclan is a farce
The French government is lying to us all
>>
>>75834466
I'm guessing most are third world countries

I remember when I used to browse Ogrish and everything was from Asia or South America
>>
File: 1.png (415 KB, 888x642) Image search: [Google]
1.png
415 KB, 888x642
Here's that documentary I was talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD0z275nQnM

Whether you think it was a conspiracy or not the video does a great job of presenting all the facts and info.
>>
>>75834493
good points but photoshop is a much easier explanation. Things are FAKED, people.
>>
>>75834493
Well there are dozens of survivors, plus all the footage of shootings elsewhere

I do find it interesting there hasn't been recent news on those arrested, mainly the dozens in raids. Knowing France they probably released all of them.
>>
>>75824880
Hm, I live a few hours from there and was debating on taking a trip up sometime to just observe the area and maybe chat with a few locals
>>
>>75834817
Weren't the shooters from Kazakhstan?
What do you know about this
>>
>>75835111
I know things are faked and you guys are suckers
>>
>>75834634
True, but there is still Columbine, Paris, San Bernadino, etc.
>>
>>75821460
The creepiest thing about Sandy Hook was when I was watching coverage of the incident live on TV, before we found out who Adam Lanza was, there was a middle aged, bald, white guy being placed under arrest and he was telling the crowd and cameras around the cop car "it wasnt me, it wasnt me! I didnt do anything!" I believe it was claimed they found him roaming around the woods surrounding the school. The police drove off with him and we never heard about him again. Maybe theres some footage or an article on the intetnet about him. It was fucking eerie as shit.
>>
>>75835375
probably took him down to the station then let him go when they realised he had nothing to do with it
>>
>>75826127
>A guy laughing once is proof of a vast government conspiracy to murder a dozen children in an effort to garnish public support for gun control

>jetfuel can't melt steel beams

That's you, that's how you sound.
>>
>>75821460
The government tried to use jet fuel destroy the school but this time it didn't melt the steel beams. They sent in Lanza as their one man clean up crew
>>
File: 1462742293181.jpg (43 KB, 683x683) Image search: [Google]
1462742293181.jpg
43 KB, 683x683
Yeah the government with it's 600 billion dollar military budget, drones and complete surveillance of your every fart is so afraid of that faggy glock in your cabinet that they spend countless resources and time to try and take it away from you.

Makes total sense retards.
>>
>>75835375
I remember getting dress to go to the gym and hearing about a school shooting.

About ten minutes later I'm at the gym and turn on the TV and see "26 killed". I literally said "what the fuck" out loud.
>>
>>75835506
There's literally hundreds of pages of proof, but please continue to exclude all but one piece of evidence and act like you've won.
>>
>>75835462
It's just panic and confusion, same thing happened with columbine, multiple people were taken in around the school before they even went inside.
>>
>>75835545
I can't think of any other instance than Kent State where military has used their guns on civilians.

Can't think of anything other than Waco when tanks were used.

People don't realize those big raids haven't happened since OKC
>>
>>75835545

Still bitter over Czechoslovakia turning into shit slivers?

>>75835801
>Can't think of anything other than Waco when tanks were used.

Gosh, there was something in Boston a while back, and Oregon recently. Oh and something in Nevada but there wasn't much media allowed in either place.

>People don't realize those big raids haven't happened since OKC

Yes. Keep beleiving that.
>>
>>75835801
Military would be used to preserve the status quo. But it doesn't even have to be, the police alone completely dominates citizens in technology.

Why would state give a fuck about citizens being armed or not when they already won any possible civil unrest scenario?
>>
>>75836120
So people were killed in Boston, Oregon, and Nevada?
>>
>>75831244
>government
>their own country
We the people, Schlomo

We the people...
>>
>>75834760
Started watching this; it's some really thrilling stuff.
>>
>>75835600
take a nose picture with time stamp
>>
File: 1385438291530.jpg (198 KB, 656x894) Image search: [Google]
1385438291530.jpg
198 KB, 656x894
Surprise, surprise....
>>
>>75836120
>I'll namedrop 3 states that'll prove him wrong

Strong
>>
>>75837437

Since Ruby Ridge and Waco, there have been many examples of military intervention on US soil.

Why don't you concern yourself with you socialist cabal attempting to change the bloodline of your miserable country than on an American imageboard discussing internal United States domestic concerns? Fuck you
>>
This is just surreal
Nancy knows it's bullshit even.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUswZq2r8K8
>>
>>75837710
FBI and ATF are not military.
>>
>>75838017

You have lots to learn. When they need advisors or armor, they don't phone home to Washington.
>>
>>75832328
>M-muh tinfoil! That'll show 'em!
>>
>>75825654
>more interesting to me however is why in the last couple weeks have sandy hook threads been popping up very regularly?

Standard psyop slidebait. It indirectly frames anyone discussing gun-massacres and gun-control as a tinfoiler conspiracy nut. So if it comes up in the presidential debates, instantly dummies make the connection, even if only subliminally.

It's just like if you discuss the ruling reserve-banking cartel and old-euro-royalty someone pops up with reptard conspiracy theories to derail the whole thing.
>>
>>75832474
That's your grandpa, not your child. If my grandpa died today I probably wouldn't shed many tears because he's fairly old and in a nursing home.
>>
>>75831836
you're going off the deep end m8. maybe sandy hook is not quite right, but OKC is pretty straightforward. it was revenge for waco and a message not to pull that shit anymore, as between the branch davidians and ruby ridge the feds seemed to be making a policy of it. and what happened? no more fucked up fed sieges for a decade or two. then that land dispute happened and theyshot some old man. may need to remind them.
Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.