[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memorial Day Celebration Turns into Nightmare After Cops See
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: hqdefault.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
Memorial Day Celebration Turns into Nightmare After Cops See a Weed Pipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q360-nO4k

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/video-memorial-day-celebration-turns-nightmare-cops-weed-pipe/

>Shasta Lake, CA — In a testament to the insanity of the war on drugs, a video from a memorial day weekend party shows all hell break loose after cops see a marijuana pipe.

>On Sunday, officers were patrolling Gregory Beach to make sure the students from the Oregon Institute of Technology, who were partying in the area, were picking up their trash. However, after one of the officers found a small marijuana pipe, the partying turned to chaos and four students were arrested.

>According to the person who submitted the video to us, the officers were actually thanking the group for picking up their trash and everything was fine — until the discovery of a plant.

>When officers saw the dangerous marijuana pipe, they attempted to search the vehicle. However, the person who owned the vehicle refused to allow a search.

>After the officers were denied a search of the vehicle, they immediately began assaulting the two men to which it belonged. Not wanting to be assaulted and kidnapped, the men pulled away from the officers — this set them off even more.

>“Put your hands behind your back, stay down, don’t move,” an officer yells as he points his taser at one man.

>Medical marijuana is legal in California and there are close to 1 million patients. Also, if a person is found with less than 28.5 grams, no arrest is necessary and police can only issue a citation for an infraction, punishable by a $100 fine. The police officers in the video below, however, begin to arrest the two men, only after they saw the pipe.
>>
>In spite of the pipe being the reason for the entire violent escalation, neither of the two men would be charged with marijuana possession.

>For the police officers to react in the manner that they did shows just how ridiculous the state’s war on drugs can get.

>Up until the officers arrived, no one was being violent, no one was causing harm, and everyone was getting along. However, as the video below shows, when the peace officers showed up, the peace was lost.

>The two men, one 21-years-old and the other 24, were arrested for obstruction and public intoxication. The 21-year-old is also facing charges for a pistol that was found in his vehicle. Their bonds are $15,000 each — all of this over a marijuana pipe.
>>
>>75818331
>>75818391
if only these two bernouts didn't insist on taking their illegal drug gear with them everywhere.
really makes you think huh
>>
File: 1412735446861.png (91 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1412735446861.png
91 KB, 256x256
>>75818627
makes u think
>>
Seems like a measured response. I know a guy who took 3 marijuanas and his milk soured before the expiry date.
>>
get fucked druggies

how do you get so fucking deranged you cant go anywhere without weed and a gun
>>
It's ridiculous how some police act about weed still. If it's in a public area and a nuisance to others, then yeah have the police issue a citation because that's still against the law. But assaulting and arresting people who were harming nobody, who were at the most causing a smell others don't like, is absolutely ridiculous.

However it sounds like they were niggers and the cops just got excited. Honestly I can't blame them if that was the case.
>>
How the fuck is it legal for cops to incite a problem like this? Happens all the time where they roll up on people and decide to mess with them. Those people are obviously degenerate faggots but it still rustles me to see law enforcement act like this.

Holding two men at gun point because they saw some paraphernalia in their car? And then those guys probably went to jail because of the cops attitude. I don't understand how this is accepted behavior.
>>
>>75818331
>goes on federal land in a weed-friendly state
>gets surprised when the federal officers fuck your shit up for having federally-illegal-as-fuck drugs laying around

Morons
>>
>>75818331
Dude, weed. Lmao
>>
>>75818331
Fuck druggies. They deserve prison rape.
>>
>>75821131
>Fuck druggies. They deserve capital punishment.
>>
File: drugs.jpg (26 KB, 320x192) Image search: [Google]
drugs.jpg
26 KB, 320x192
>>
>The 21-year-old is also facing charges for a pistol that was found in his vehicle.

Carrying a gun across state lines is always a good idea. Fucking idiots, I'm glad they ate some dirt.

I just wish one of those dumb cunts had learned how to film on a phone before this shit was happened.

Also the comments from all the edge lord stoners are hilarious, muh rights
>>
>>75818331
lmao, take that yankee scum.
>>
>>75818331
shouldn't have been douch bag dick headed surfer faggots to your superiors. bitchass

\
>>
>>75821505

>carrying a gun across state lines

Get fucked faggot. It's in the Bill of Rights. Maybe Commiefornia should secede if it doesn't like the 2nd amendment.

Having said that, arresting anyone in current year for a little bit of weed is dumb as hell. Even if I think smoking weed is dumb, making it illegal isn't going to stop anyone.
>>
>>75818331
Mall cops / Beach cops / really all cops have extremely small dicks. They gotta make up for it by disturbing the peace. Never fails.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (24 KB, 458x321) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
24 KB, 458x321
>>75818331
>>75818391
The cops did the right thing.
>>
>>75821754
they were most lickley arrested because they were being super cool surfer bros trying to impress their gfs.

GFs may have been cuties.
Cops aren't going to get punked by surfer bros in front of cuties, senpai. That's how you get reckoned.
>>
>>75821678
>>75821754
>>75821808
>You's a weak bitch You's a weak bitch You's a weak bitch You's a weak bitch You's a weak bitch You's a weak bitch You's a weak bitch You's a weak bitch You's a weak bitch You's a weak bitch
>>
File: 1464394976546.jpg (23 KB, 365x346) Image search: [Google]
1464394976546.jpg
23 KB, 365x346
>>75821505
>"he dindu nuffin"
>"it was just a weed pipe lmao"
>had a fucking gun and was being a belligerent about it

Just like every other liberal tears story they'll completely ignore the facts
>>
>>75818331
>dangerous marijuana pipe
wat
>>
File: Gunner.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Gunner.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>75821814
Dropping the bomb on Hiroshima possibly killing some of your relatives was the right thing to do,
>>
>>75821505
>Carrying a gun across state lines
to be fair, it is complete fucking horseshit that I can't ride to california with a pisto legally. How the fuck am I going to defend myself in the jungle that is LA if im coming from Utah?

complete stupid liberal retarded ass cucked
anti-white bullshit.

>I just wish one of those dumb cunts had learned how to film on a phone before this shit was happened.

I'm sure the original started way earlier. OP is just a nigger that cropped out that part where they were being retarded fuckheads.
>>
>>75821754

McClure-Volkmer Act, only protects you if you are passing through a state with minimal essential stops such as fueling up, getting food, an emergency or bathroom break. Longer stops, such as a night in a hotel, visits with friends or family, or stopping at a tourist attraction can lead you to having to comply with all of those states firearms laws. If you decide to stay a night in California while carrying a banned gun, you will be breaking the law.

They are from OIT and went to Cali win a gun, do the math idiot.
>>
File: bluepill-17661.jpg (5 KB, 236x182) Image search: [Google]
bluepill-17661.jpg
5 KB, 236x182
>>75818331
>all hell break loose after cops see a marijuana pipe
>pipe
George Washington rolled over in his grave today.
>>
I would of knocked them out with a blind punch them cuffed and raped those faggot cops
>>
>>75822144
I'm American too, you double nigger. Don't you know 98% of Japan posters are American?
>>
File: shootit.jpg (19 KB, 328x197) Image search: [Google]
shootit.jpg
19 KB, 328x197
I was in danger... so I killed it and its owner.
>>
>>75821929
but i thought we were okay with guns?
>>
That's why you smoke jays when you're out in public faggot stoners
>>
>break the law
>arrest is "assault and kidnapping"

L
O
L
>>
File: 1406113071543.jpg (39 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
1406113071543.jpg
39 KB, 447x444
>>75818331
>video starts right after police supposedly "started assaulting them for no reason"
What a shocker.
Almost like the person that submitted the story is completely full of shit.
>>
>>75822271

That's because you're a statist bootlicker who approves, reasons, and justifies liberal states to wipe their ass with our constitution. Go to France if you don't like our Bill of Rights faggot, they'll be happy to tell you what you can or can't say and tax you to death.
>>
>>75822595
Ill smoke ur jabroni
>>
>>75822511
Liberals are not okay with guns. That's my point. But they'll ignore that point just to say "dude weed lmao"
>>
>>75818627
>>75819772
>>75820924
>>75821131
>>75821505
>>75821678
>>75821814
>>75821929
>boot lickers
Pathetic.

Daily reminder that boot licking in any form is the pinnacle of degeneracy, is severely un-American, and confirms the complete lack of testosterone and thusly implies miniscule or nonexistent male genitals.
>>
>>75821505
y so angry
>>
>>75822683

You're an idiot.
>>
>>75822891
>i remember when I was 12

the post
>>
>>75821878
The real reason.
>>
>until the discovery of a plant
ITS JUST A PLANT BRO
>>
this is why people hate the law and authority. such a shame that laws cant be writing with some common fucking sense and therefore police have to treat every thing that happens like a god damn TERRORIST ATTACK. fucking over reaction beyhond belife for a weed pipe. and what about the gun in this guys car? how much you wanna bet the cops dropped it there to frame the niggers, i mean that IS what cops do after all we seen that in a video last year, REMEMBER PIG BOOTLICKERS. DID YOU THINK WE FORGOT BECAUSE YOU SLIDE SHIT LIKE A BUNCH OF JEWS.
>>
Kek these responses.

Truly out of touch with the original vision of the United States.
>>
>>75822891
>Daily reminder that boot licking in any form is the pinnacle of degeneracy, is severely un-American, and confirms the complete lack of testosterone and thusly implies miniscule or nonexistent male genitals.

Daily reminder that drugs are the pinnacle of degeneracy.

The cops weren't right, but the others are worse by far.
>>
>>75818331
Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia is illegal.
>>
>>75822988
Just leave the United States then, pussy. You're an embarrassment to your own country.
>>
>>75818331
So the law doesn't apply to engineering students?
>>
>>75823036
united states is DEAD. faggots boot lickers killed it. sure they call them self RIGHT WING WHITE MEN, but there just a bunch of pussys, like these cops.
>>
>>75822988
>i have internet in my cuckshed

The post.
>>
AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>
>>75823111
what
>>
>>75823182
>i am become nigger.
the post

>>75823111
a. fucking. leaf. lol
>>
>>75823078
So is jaywalking but you shouldn't be sent to the gulag for it
>Medical marijuana is legal in California and there are close to 1 million patients. Also, if a person is found with less than 28.5 grams, no arrest is necessary and police can only issue a citation for an infraction, punishable by a $100 fine. The police officers in the video below, however, begin to arrest the two men, only after they saw the pipe.
>>
>>75822891
Sorry but I don't care about defending mixed-raced degenerates.

>>75823031
All cops need to do is act like rational human beings and be the bigger man in these situations. They act like robots and escalate shit until the dumb nigger they're arresting starts to chimp out. There's no reason to act like this. We can't have law enforcement treating citizens in this manner. It's sick and detached.

>>75823208
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>75823307
Come drive through Detroit for five minutes and tell me that jaywalking in harmless.
>>
>>75823129
>cop illegally escalates over trivial offense
>dindu nuffin

>>
>>75818331
This is why you smoke joints lmao
>>
>>75818331
Were they so stoned they forgot what state they were in? If they wanted to smoke pot they should have stayed in a state with freedom like Oregon. Fuck commiefornia
>>
>>75818331
>video conspicuously starts partway through
>people are obviously being detained, yet the girls shout about trying to leave
cops get upset when people try to flee the scene, don't they?
>>
File: cafe.png (262 KB, 931x941) Image search: [Google]
cafe.png
262 KB, 931x941
>>75823078
those statutes are Unconstitutional like the non-gold backed Federal Reserve notes

But hey why have integrity?
>>
>>75823359
You don't care about rights, period -- because it means you have to stand for something, and that frightens cowards such as yourself.
>>
>>75823359
>All cops need to do is act like rational human beings and be the bigger man in these situations
cops are by authority the bigger men that you have to respect, retard. YOU have to be the bigger man and allow the fundamental building blocks of modern civilization work and let cops do their job. Thats why we have judges and lawyers and such. otherwise, you're just a nigger
>>
File: break-thru[1].gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
break-thru[1].gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>75823464
My car's got a sturdy bumper
>>
>>75818331

>Bunch of retarded college kids partying & disturbing the peace
>In possession of illegal substances
>Resisting arrest
>Clearly the cops' fault
>These kids dindu nuffin
>They good boys

Daily reminder that marijuana is a degenerate substance that turns otherwise docile white kids into lawless niggers.
>>
>>75823592
Don't forget to swallow like a good little girl.
>>
File: 1462706949240.png (56 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1462706949240.png
56 KB, 800x600
>>75821505
>Carrying a gun across state lines is always a good idea. Fucking idiots, I'm glad they ate some dirt.

wew lad. you're a douche
>>
File: 1455525068564.gif (4 MB, 158x223) Image search: [Google]
1455525068564.gif
4 MB, 158x223
>>75818331
>"yous a bitch nigga"
>"look at dis pussy white boi"
>>
>>75818331
>muh weed
Nobody cares you degenerate.
>>
>>75823359
Fucking kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>75823664
>if a person is found with less than 28.5 grams, no arrest is necessary and police can only issue a citation for an infraction, punishable by a $100 fine.
>only issue a citation
>ONLY

While they shouldn't have chimped out because that's fucking retarded and never works, they are going to rape the pigs in court.
>>
About a week before that those oregon students trashed the lake to the forest service got pretty fucking pissed and tased any oregon student that comes to the lake.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/05/24/oregon-college-students-trash-lake-shasta-viral-images-prompt-uproar/
>>
>>75823589
whatever you say, faggot

>>75823592
>cops exist to handle the pieces of shit in our society
>the handling of the situation lies on said pieces of shit
You're a moron.
>>
File: shiny.png (227 KB, 325x312) Image search: [Google]
shiny.png
227 KB, 325x312
>>75818331
>fucking kids endlessly taunting the cops
>yelling for no reason
>fighting each other in front of the cops

Oh fucking boy they deserved this shit.
>>
>>75823681
good luck with the revolution than, nigger. I hear the weapons of the resistance are IEDs and suicide bomb vests. so if you manage not to blow your own head off when you realize you're nothing but a beta faggot that has a warrior fantasy behind a keyboard, ust remember, no one will care when a few good men turn your rot of a self into swiss cheese
>>
>Break the law
>Cry about the consequences of breaking said law
Truly nigger behavior
>>
File: Fitz.png (127 KB, 255x289) Image search: [Google]
Fitz.png
127 KB, 255x289
>>75823717
Pretty sure the guy who said that was white, too. At the end when they are taking them away they both look like wiggers. No matter who wins in this situation, we all lose. Either pigs or hipster wigger scum. Pick your poison.
>>
Why don't these imbeciles ever just shut the fuck up and do what the officer says?
>>
File: 1462623882001.jpg (31 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1462623882001.jpg
31 KB, 403x403
>>75823506
this.
i worked with a kid who used to drive around ripping a massive bong in his lap
he was caught fairly quickly
i mean you can at least attempt to eat a joint, good luck chewing up a metal/glass piece
>>
Danish cops are a bunch un-educated and untrained pillocks, but the 3rd world embarrassment that is American police forces will never cease to amaze me.
>>
>>75823788
>implying judges are sympathetic to druggies
>>
>>75823940
because, they're fucking imbecile bubble children

this isn't anything but a few bubbles bursting
>>
>>75823917
2bqh
>>
Feels good to live in a legal state that isn't commiefornia. I'm getting high right now, and fiance's brother is a cop. He hangs out here all the time. Alaska state troopers rock, fuck the lower 48.
>>
>>75822595
tru
>>
>>75820733
>firearm hidden in car
Yup these upstanding kids were done framed i tells you
>>
>>75823940
>>75823940
>Why don't these imbeciles ever just shut the >fuck up and do what the officer says?
Yes, be a good bootlicker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeQUlr4Xc3s
>>
>>75822891
>>75823146

Amen.

Cops are cowards.
>>
>>75824042
It doesn't matter if there's video evidence of the cops breaking the law you mong.
>>
File: 1446130973523.jpg (15 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
1446130973523.jpg
15 KB, 375x360
>>75823931
bitch: "were from oregon"
>>
>>75824174
Enjoy your prison time Jamal
>>
>all the polcucks suddenly happy cops arrested someone for having a gun

oh wow i guess that progun stance dissapeared as soon as there was some nice piggy cock for you faggots to suck on, huh? you cucks really think cops are your betters?
>>
>>75818331

>WE'RE FROM OREGON

Dipshits, admitting to crossing feds lines with controlled substance
cops knew

so it appears that only cops can strike gold in California
>>
>>75824184
Breaking what law?
>>
>>75819182
Under rated
>>
File: 1464507811341.png (51 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1464507811341.png
51 KB, 240x232
>>75824240
>>
>>75823940
>MUH BOOTLICKER
>MUH FUCK AUTHORITY
>MUH PIGS
t. bixnood
>>
>>75824240
they wern't arrested for having a gun, retard

they were arrested because they were acting as about as mature as a 12 year old still sucking off his mother.
>>
>>75824294
Google translate can get it into spanish for you if you want since you clearly can't read english
>>75823788
>>
>Up until the officers arrived, no one was being violent, no one was causing harm, and everyone was getting along. However, as the video below shows, when the peace officers showed up, the peace was lost.

Lucky those officers showed up when they did. Everyone knows a pipe can hold 1, maybe 2 Marijuanas. If someone had taken that many Marijuanas at once, the whole place could have easily turned into a nightmare of pre-marital sex and adolescent pranks.
>>
>>75824240
Really annoys me when people start with the gay sex analogies. Look, just because I want a hot young officer to beat my ass and fuck me in the back of his patrol car doesn't mean I support shit like OP's video. Whatcha gonna do though, they're just shit cops in a shit state.
>>
>>75823876
Look out guys, we've got a real badass over here.

I'm guessing you're an obese LEO with a shaved head who thinks his 14 annual range hours makes him an elite operator. You probably jerk what's left of your dick to some statist fantasies each night before you fall into bed wheezing, because that's all you have to look forward to.

How close am I? Be honest.
>>
>>75824331
and thats illegal in the land of the free.

BETTER ACT RIGHT BOYS OTHER WISE YOU GOING TO JAIL.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDUMB
>>
>>75823958
people always be askin' me,
Afroman, you smoke bongs or blunts?
an' I say blunts cuz, yu kno,
I be gettin' pulled ova
cain't be throwin' no bongz out the window
bruh
>>
Drug Arrests are big business for the police. They allow the police to seize and keep everything you have. Which they can use to fund anything they want, including a soda fountain for the police break room.

The war on drugs has turned civil servants into warlords supplied via pillaging.
>>
File: 1461904324656.png (231 KB, 458x384) Image search: [Google]
1461904324656.png
231 KB, 458x384
>the same people defending dude weed lmao over here are the same ones wanting to repeal the 2nd amendment
>>
>>75824378
>commit other crimes during a police encounter
>but I only had weed
Guess what retard, having drug paraphanalia wasn't their boy problem when they refused a lawful search with probable cause and then resisted
>>
>>75824331
>couldnt even read the article but still has to pipe in
you literal fucking troglodyte try learning to read before you remove you lips from whatever dick your currently sucking on to contribute your stupid fucking thoughts
>>
File: CjiJEmKUoAAzerD.jpg large.jpg (97 KB, 550x734) Image search: [Google]
CjiJEmKUoAAzerD.jpg large.jpg
97 KB, 550x734
>be American
>in possession of drugs and guns
>get arrested

Wow...huh...really got me thinking with that one OP

This right he is white middle class privilege if ever there is such a thing. Kids who deal with cops for first have to film it post it on the internets for muh freedoms
>>
File: 1405148481307.png (831 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1405148481307.png
831 KB, 1280x720
>>75818331
>"YOURE A BITCH ASS NIGGA, YOU PUSSY WHITE BOI, YOURE RACIST"

kekarooni, these faggots shouldve been shot for acting like niggers
>>
>>75824560
>don't be a degenerate druggy
>don't get pillaged
Sounds win-win to me. What's the issue here?
>>
>>75824560
So legalize, but, until it's legal, don't go near it.
>>
File: youaresowrong.png (478 KB, 649x602) Image search: [Google]
youaresowrong.png
478 KB, 649x602
>>75821814

Hey Japan, I'm from Oregon.
You ever thought of smoking weed?

To be quite honest, I think Japan would adore Cannabis. It brings out a lot of creative energy I know your people have, but seems often suppressed.
It's too bad about what MacArthur did to some parts of your constitution. I think your politicians need to get their shit together and challenge the status quo just a little.
Like,

You guys censor some of the best pornography on the planet, because a USA general thought it'd be a good idea.
And nobody dare say "Ummm, this is old way of thinking" without risk of Political suicide.

Get it together Japan, I love you guys.
>>
>>75818391
>21-year-old is also facing charges for a pistol that was found in his vehicle.

I like how they drop that in at the very last instant. Fucking leftists and their slanted opinion pieces.
>>
>>75824445
actually, I've been sticking it in your moms ass when you think shes out shopping for your school lunches.

and no, if it wasn't for my guns , preference for white people, and some conservative opinions, id practically be a hippy. I smoke weed and drink, have promiscuous sex and have been arrested a few times when i was a teenager. I'm just at the age where im not a total shit headed retard that fucks with cops and gets arrested for being said shit headed retard.
>>
>>75824604
What probable cause?
The pipe with the marijuanas?
The non satisfactory level of boot licking?
>>
Idk, if what is said above true, then I have to disagree with the cops.
My friends have been caught with weed before, and they only had to pay around 500 dollars (including to wipe it from record). The cop was pretty good to them, no real issue as long as you're respectful.

Of course, cops have been assholes before.
>>
>>75824171
This. /pol/ overreacting to half a story. Cops usually don't ask to search without you giving them a reason it's more paperwork for them. Most of these media stories leave out so much detail. I've had all sorts of interactions with police in my life and they were all reasonable.
>>
serves those junkies right
>>
>>75824728
It was an illegal search m8, going to get thrown out well before court.
>>
>>75818331
>Leave pot pipe laying where cops can see it in a state where recreational pot isn't legal
>Act like a nigger when they try to lawfully search your vehicle
>Get BTFO
>Turns out you were hiding an illegal gun, get even more BTFO

I know this sounds crazy, but maybe if they didn't break the law cops wouldn't bother them.
>>
>>75824800
>What probable cause?
>The pipe with the marijuanas?
Yes
Actually drug paraphanalia is probable cause for a search
>>
File: 1458515993819.jpg (32 KB, 480x359) Image search: [Google]
1458515993819.jpg
32 KB, 480x359
>>75818331
sorry to drop in late on this one op, but...
Fuck those degenerate fuckwads. I'm glad we have police patrolling and putting shitbag bernie sanders supporting hippies in jail, GOOD FOR THE POLICE. Maybe they will stop smoking dope and become an asset to our great nation, instead of a stinky, whining burden.
If they would have been caught down south here where I live fucking around with dope, those fucks would have prayed to be treated as nicely as they were in this video.
>>
>>75824728
>fucking leftists :(
>got what was coming, shouldnt have owned a gun
you can't even formulate opinions on your own, you can only decide to be the opposite of whatever your ill formed little child brain decides is leftist. kill yourself.
>>
>>75824683
I feel the same way
I'm Alaskan and we have Japanese tourists all summer. Next summer there are going to be Cannabis stores. I want to get those fucking nips high as hell and have some fun. I want to spread it to Japan, get them to loosen their collars.
>>
>>75824858
>illegal search
[citation needed]
>>
>>75824568
No.

Rights are rights and liberty is liberty, there are no qualifiers or exceptions -- you either have it or you don't. If you think that it's legitimate to assault people for possessing a plant, then you have little understanding of what freedom is, or any real concept of what it means to be a man.
>>
>>75824646
Why do so many White American men act black these days? Like they speak and act in a very ebonic manner.
>>
>do drugs
>get arrested

i see no problem here
>>
>>75824984
Because american media shills it.
>>
>>75824984
Probably the Jews fault
>>
>>75824904
Not there, it's not even a misdemeanor.
>>75824972
>commits a citable offense(same tier as jaywalking)
>all searches now have probable cause
>>
>>75823940
Because you can go fuck yourself if you think I'm letting you search my car
>>
>>75818331
Of course it did. The cops realized they were dealing with a bunch of addicts and acted accordingly.
>>
>>75818331
>After the officers were denied a search of the vehicle, they immediately began assaulting the two men to which it belonged.
AM
I
BEING
DETAINED!?
>>
>>75823816
>>the handling of the situation lies on said pieces of shit
then the piece of shit gets reckoned and justice is served. what dont you understand about this? Its a very simple system.
>>
>>75825146
Just go home and quit posting, expat.
>>
>>75824754
So you admit to your degeneracy?

>Opinions disregarded.
>>
File: brownswissmaga.png (2 MB, 1743x1080) Image search: [Google]
brownswissmaga.png
2 MB, 1743x1080
white trash are barely a step above niggers. acting like fucking morons, instead of complying with basic ass commands.
>>
these stoners are retarded, but the cops are also total pussies to be doing this. there are cartels all over the place in Shasta County killing citizens over meth and heroin; but nope turns out the police are total cucks. Guess they're letting the big boys (DEA/Homeland Security) handle the actual work?

>>75824568
considering Trump is the most pro-cannabis candidate there is...
>>
>>75825189
Won't change the facts paco
>>
>>75825146
Yes if you have visible drug paraphanalia, that is probable cause for a search
Pretty basic stuff
>>
lol weed is cool amirite guys?
>>
You do realize that if they just gave the cops the weed nothing would have happened.

They were "assaulted" because of resisting search and eventually arrest
>>
>>75818331
Pigs won't let me break the law on hollidays
the video
>>
>>75818331
>California STILL hasn't legalized marijuana

I think Washington and Colorado need to send over some progressives because clearly, California is still in the dark ages.
>>
>>75825266
If it is visible in the car yes
Since it was found on the ground beforehand that's irrelevant.
>>
>>75823067
Jesus drank wine, above 5% alcohol and commanded his followers to also partake in his memory. Drug use is literally the practise of Christian communion.

Also in deutoronomy God commands the Israelites to meet for a feast every year in the location he chooses. He tells them to take stuff on the way in case they want to trade for wine or distilled wine(Hebrew lexicon saying this drink usually had psychotropic plants added) to enjoy at the feast in celebration of God.
>>
File: painful.gif (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
painful.gif
3 MB, 360x203
>>75818331
vertical video
>>
>>75825156
Maybe you shouldn't give them probable cause
>>
>>75824984
Because of all the kanye wests', because of nigger rap, because of the pumping into kids heads that youve to be ashamed to be white.

in the end >>75825105
>>
>>75825239
>degeneracy?
hahahahahhahaha ok. try not to kill yourself when you realize how much of a loser you are.
>>
>>75824673
Thanks to Civil Forfeiture laws. They don't even have to prove your guilty to take and keep your stuff. They just have to "suspect" your money and other property is being used in drug crimes or came from drug crimes. Then for an extra kick in the Constitution. Your property doesn't have the same constitutional protections as you do. So they take, never bother charging you with anything, and then you have to take the police to court to prove your property is innocent. Which, because of high prices for lawyers, means a lot of the time it isn't worth then tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees and the dozens to hundreds of hours of your time.

Which why you can never travel with any sort of significant amount of cash on you. If the police stop you and find the cash via a warrantless "probably cause" search. They will "assume it is drug money", because "no one has a legit reason for carrying so much cash".
>>
>>75825156
It's not a matter of letting them, it's a matter of they're going to do it and you now have to make the decision of how many laws you're going to break before they enforce your compliance.

The street is the cop's house, unless you want to Waco yourself you can't resist them. If they do something illegal you take it to court and fuck them, but bitching about "MUH RIGHTS" will get them to change their minds about searching or arresting you 0% of the time.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 420x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 420x444
>>75824911

>mfw every single one of those tech kids smoking weed will go on to make over 25x what this Cletus will make over the course of his life.
>>
>>75824604
Oh man, exercising your rights is now probably cause. Is this a Swede using a proxy?
>>
>>75823940
I'm embarassed that we're posting from the same country. Nice job spreading your cheeks there
>>
>>75825375
>Not in their car
>Pipe is outside
>Probable cause to search car

Nope
>>
>>75825458
>exercising your right to break the law
0/10
>>
>>75825343
>UGH I mean COME ON it's CURRENT YEAR! DUDEWEEDLMAO
This board just keeps getting worse.
>>
>>75824728
>He had a gun!
>pol bootlickers
>>
>>75824984
idk nigga
>>
>>75825270
>They were "assaulted" because of resisting search and eventually arrest
If they would have only sucked cop dick. Fuck off.
>>
>>75825270
>resisting search
not a thing. in the US you can deny an officer if he asks to search you, your house, or your vehicle, unless he has a warrant or reasonable suspicion.
and saying no to a search is not reasonable suspicion
>>
>>75825415
>don't be degenerate
>don't get suspected for anything
What's the issue here?
>>
>>75825456
You'd love to see how I live, you'd feel cheated in life, fucking degenerate.
>>
>>75825428
>Will get them to change their minds about searching or arresting you 0% of the time.
Strange since a cop asked to search my car once and I told him no and in the end he didn't. I wish he forced it since there was nothing there and I could've gotten some money out of the town.

Also before you ask the reason he was bothering me in the first place was I was sitting in a CVS parking lot for 20 minutes waiting for my prescription, what a crime.
>>
>>75818331
>pussy white boy
>bitch ass nigga
>everyone there is white

Hilarious.
>>
>>75825755
Pics or it didn't happen new fag.

Show us your cars kitchen and living room. Or let me guess another 12 inch dick on the Internet ? Kekk
>>
>>75825801
In all fairness, i'd think someone sitting in a cvs lot for 20 minutes was doing drugs.
>>
>>75825686
Having drug paraphanalia is however reasonable suspicion
>>
>>75824683
I'm pretty sure Japan has harsh drug laws like every other Asian country. Like execution for smuggling harsh
>>
File: 1460607199609.jpg (64 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460607199609.jpg
64 KB, 600x600
>>75818331
>When officers saw the dangerous marijuana pipe,
>dangerous marijuana pipe
>>
>plant that was made illegal because jews wanted to keep their monopoly on textiles
>420BLAZEIT fags stop smoking when cannabis is legalized recreationally in their area because they were only smoking to be edgy
>not smoking top shelf weed with liberals, then making them cry when you don't conform to their ideals

and WHO considers themselves "redpilled" for not liking cannabis lmao?

>>75825343
legalization gets voted down every year because illegal weed that gets sold for a lot more when black market growers sell to the east coast, dummy.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 657x527
>>75825755

You don't think cursing is degenerate?
>>
>try to fight cops
>be belligerent
>resist arrest
If they were calm and acted like adults, that probably wouldn't have escalated.
>>
>>75825730
that the drug laws create a lot of collateral damage.

It is also wrong to give the state the power to seize property on "suspicion" and then never bother with a criminal trial to prove that they had a right to take and keep it.
>>
>>75825924
True, if you have a marijuanas pipe you could be storing the marijuanas in your house, car, and bank account so they should all be taken in civil forfeiture even though it's not even a misdemeanor offense.
>>
>>75825814
I know white guys who are more nigger than real niggers.

my sister has been dating one since she was 16, fucker is going for prison for at least 10 years for 5 counts of burglary Felony 2

feels real smug.
>>
>>75823958
Your advice is bad. Very bad. Never i mean NEVER eat a small amount of weed. That creates a felony situation out of minor ticket for weed. Never tamper with states evedince.
>>
>>75826049
>If they were calm and acted like adults, that probably wouldn't have escalated.
just for you... respect and obey authority
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeQUlr4Xc3s
>>
The 28 grams and under or whatever may not be an arrestable offense but the pipe itself is probably recognized as paraphernalia or something. You gotta watch how they change the rules around.
>>
>>75826245
Thanks my edgy friend.
>>
File: shasta_ca.png (53 KB, 1132x828) Image search: [Google]
shasta_ca.png
53 KB, 1132x828
>>75825254

>Expecting cops to actual deal with real crime and not fuck around with easy targets
>>
>>75818331

if they had shot the cops to death this would have all been avoided.

whiny faggots gonna whine. You still got raped.

This is what the second amendment was intended to stop.

get fucked you liberal faggits.
>>
It's legal in Oregon and not Legal in California. It's as simple as that. If they didn't want to get in trouble they should follow the law. If they wanted to smoke weed and camp they should have hung out around Klamath, there's plenty of great camping there.

t. Oregon fag who voted for legalization
>>
>>75826073
And in utopia la-la land we'll also remove house locks because sometimes people lock themselves out and have to spend time/money to get back in, because obviously there is literally zero possible benefit for having the ability to lock your house door.

You're essentially making a similar argument to gun grabbers saying they should be removed to save lives, because obviously there is no upside to legal gun ownership that outweighs the negatives no sirree. If 1 libcuck loses his ipod for every 10 druggy shitstains punished then the law is worth it.
>>
>>75826325
The cops in states that legalized don't even give a fuck whatsoever about anything related to pot anymore because they know they will loose even more public support. The people actually won in some states.
>>
File: 474917083_1cbe7b3554.jpg (50 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
474917083_1cbe7b3554.jpg
50 KB, 500x374
>>75826225
huh?
>>
File: Fuckin Shrekt.gif (996 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Fuckin Shrekt.gif
996 KB, 400x225
>>75826440
It would be more accurate to look at Redding California, as Shasta Lake is much smaller and not really indicative of the area. I live here.
>>
>>75826245
Enlighten us on how giving the cops trouble is going to help you?

I've dealt with cops several times, cooperated with them like a decent person would and we had zero problems.
>>
File: 1386948472213.jpg (51 KB, 814x500) Image search: [Google]
1386948472213.jpg
51 KB, 814x500
>>75825978
In all fairness, the people who have the all black tinted up windows are gangbanger cholos and hoodrats looking for trouble. I've seen people with the quad 30's but you get darker than that and it's obvious that you're looking for trouble.
>>
>>75821456
/pol/tards take note: as much as we hate druggies the 'war on drugs' is a crock of shit. seelinkedjpeg.png
>>
>>75826557
>You're essentially making a similar argument to gun grabbers saying they should be removed to save lives, because obviously there is no upside to legal gun ownership that outweighs the negatives no sirree. If 1 libcuck loses his ipod for every 10 druggy shitstains punished then the law is worth it.

>Australian logic: Wanting legal weed is like wanting gun control.
>>
>>75818331
>it's not dope! It's marijuana!
>we're from Oregon!
Serves those dumbasses right
>>
>>75821878
words of wisdom

beat the cops in court, not in the street because you will lose
>>
>>75821929
Dumbass
>>
>>75826635
>implying
hmm tell me, how safe is it to go and explore your national parks? I mean walk literally 5 steps off of any trail. Redding is where all the methheads from Eureka go to rob shit
>>
>>75822891
I don't agree with them in this scenario, but for the most part cops are fine. Without them we would look like Somalia, so. They're fine in my book as long as they are cracking spic skulls at Trump rallies.

The police and the military are majority pro-Trump.
>>
>>75826781
>libtards from california go up and ruin Oregon
>oregon libtards come down and get BTFO (by retarded laws albeit)

hmmm seems actually sort of fair
>>
>>75826718
Are you going to point out the discrepancy in my comparison or just be all "SERIOUSLY??? LOL UR A FUCKING WHITE MALE"?

Not even surprised that weedshitters have the same mental capacity as libcucks. This site isn't for you retard.
>>
>>75818391
FUCK THE PIGS!
>>
>>75818331
Does America have a drug problem?

It seems like a really high percentage of Americans are on drugs
>>
>>75824984
>>75825383
Media indoctrination from a young age, but even more importantly, public school education indoctrination. They are taught from a young age that the history of our people is evil, that THEY are evil, and every other race is great.
>>
>>75826916
Do you actually need it explained to you
>>
>>75826844
I never hear about assaults or anything around trails if that's what you're asking; I imagine they would just come here to rob peoples weed or maybe their houses. Barring that they have firearms (believe it or not everybody here does) I wouldn't see it working too well for them.
>>
>>75827033
>are you seriously asking me to explain my reasoning
t. some kind of fucking kiwi

Also we were discussing civil forfeiture laws, not whether or not to make weed legal.
>>
>>75826957
Coming as an outside observer I would say they do
They seriously do have a problem, they take that stuff like candy. I was amazed how common it was to take drugs, both legal and illegal, the drug culture is phenomenal. Entire nations south of their border work to feed their appetite. It's a cultural thing perhaps, They consume drugs like we consume tea.
>>
>>75825978
libertards you realize shaded windows are public safety issue, and it makes traffic more fluent
>>
>>75818331
>Medical marijuana is legal in California and there are close to 1 million patients. Also, if a person is found with less than 28.5 grams, no arrest is necessary and police can only issue a citation for an infraction, punishable by a $100 fine
Then why the fuck did the hippies not cooperate? I bet they found meth
>taze me!
kek
>>
>>75822891
>weed smokers

>testosterone
>not being ethernal botlickers of nany state
>anti-america = anti-commiefornia

inb4 a cherrypicked image of an "I smoke put and look at my gym muscles hurr!"
>>
>>75827192
>They seriously do have a problem
>It's a cultural thing perhaps
Go hit the hookah turkroach
>>
>>75827076
Ah, at least here in Humboldt the methheads go to Redding+smaller towns apparently to go rob the stores, not houses.

I was referring to the cartels coming in and setting up illegal grows in national park land; it's a huge problem here obviously. Heard about a lot of it in Redding but idk if that's just sensationalistic. Usually they'll take 10 or so illegals, give them a shitload of guns, and a trailer to live in on-site. I know a lot of people who have gotten shot at just for going along trails here. Some of the more audacious ones are setup right next to 101.
>>
>>75827076
>>75826844
If you can deal with being in commiefornia, some of it is really beautiful. You just have to stay in the mountains/avoid most of the coast and the south; you'll probably see and hear things hear that will just make you giggle and be glad that you get to go home at the end of it all.
>>
>>75823067
>getting high is worse than armed law enforcement violating statutes and power-tripping

This is dank bait, mang.
>>
stupid hippies. don't fuck with the cartel
>>
>>75818331
Smoke weed alot ...
Learned to get high before I leave to where I'm going.
Pretty easy shit
>>
>possess illegal item
>be outraged when in trouble for possessing said illegal item

Get rekt druggie subhuman oxygen thieves.
>>
File: 52nd_State_of_Jefferson.jpg (23 KB, 200x249) Image search: [Google]
52nd_State_of_Jefferson.jpg
23 KB, 200x249
>>75827399
>tfw no State of Jefferson
>>
>>75827362
This is startling news because we have our own meth-heads. Nothing says fuck off like "this house is taken."
>>
>>75827403
Yes. Weed culture degenerate societies. Worse than a random cop shitting over some one.
>>
>>75821505

https://oag.ca.gov/firearms/travel

try harder commie
>>
>>75827192
It's a cultural thing in the artificial sense. We have pharma ads 24/7, and drugs are glamorized in movies and TV.
>>
>>75827617
I like this, but medford still has to go or at least it needs it's own retaining wall.
>>
>>75827362
Why not rob the houses? Most people won't have guns and there is no stand your ground or castle doctrine, that is ideal for a home invader.
>>
>>75827632
lol, you can thank them multicultural sanctuary cities mostly. Not to mention so many people come to these remote parts of the state because it's so easy to hide in the hills.
>>
>>75826876
Most cops I've known are good people who don't go around kicking shit piles for sport, then complaining about the smell. It's mainly police in the liberal feifdoms that overstep their bounds and fuck with people needlessly, because they know no one is going to do shit about it. Around here, police are more reasoned and more respected for it. Police vary greatly across the US.
>>
>>75827709
>weed is degenerate
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_des_Hashischins
>The club was active from about 1844 to 1849 and counted the literary and intellectual elite of Paris among its members, including Dr. Jacques-Joseph Moreau, Théophile Gautier, Charles Baudelaire, Gérard de Nerval,[2] Eugène Delacroix and Alexandre Dumas.

Cannabis consumption done correctly is red-pilled and enlightening.

Smoking all day like a stoner is degenerate, though.
>>
american cops are fucking animals
>>
>>75827362
>but idk if that's just sensationalistic.
Doubtful, the media doesn't sensationalize something that directly contradicts their narrative, they cover it up instead. For example, most of America doesn't that Cartels STILL are CONTROLLING swathes of US land in the border states, setting up armed guard posts and shit like that. What does Obama do? Does he send in ATF or SWAT or whoever to take these guys out? Nope, he just has the gov put up signs warning US CITIZENS not to walk on a certain part of US SOIL. Then when Arizona tried to enforce its laws itself, OBAMA SUED THEM WITH THE DOJ.

Obama literally ceded sovereign US territory to criminal gangs affiliated with a foreign power, and punished States that tried to stop it. To this day there are parts of Arizona and NM that you simply can't go through, unless you want to get raped/killed. But no one has heard of this.
>>
File: 8262993449_7ceeab4396_z.jpg (165 KB, 640x393) Image search: [Google]
8262993449_7ceeab4396_z.jpg
165 KB, 640x393
>>75828051
ain't never been to North-North California I guess lol? Every hardware store here has a YUGE gun section. There are lots of rumors of the KKK being in my county, it's one of the closest places to being like the "wild west". The older people don't give a fuck about the laws, if you put a toe on their property they'll shoot.
>>
>>75828167
>It's mainly police in the liberal feifdoms that overstep their bounds and fuck with people needlessly, because they know no one is going to do shit about it.
Exactly. This shit is way more common in leftist states. Just like any other government ran entity, the more powerful it is, the more prone it is to corruption.
>>
>>75818331
>its not dope! its marijauna
>>
>>75827323
I don't smoke weed or do any other drugs, but I still support the right of others to do so to their content. If you want to live in an open-air prison as a whimpering domesticated serf boy, buy some knee pads and move to Europe.
>>
>>75828323
Are there any blogs/sites dedicated to this? I read every DEA report I can, but that intel is probably like 5 years old, they're executing fucking entire families in places like Ohio but nobody lifts a finger.
>>
>>75824171
>your second amendment right takes away your fourth amendment rights
wanna know how I know you aren't free
>>
>>75828340
I thought you were talking about California, for some reason. I have been there, beautiful state. My family used to take vacations in the Blue Ridge, many a fond memory in your state.

>here are lots of rumors of the KKK being in my county,
Oh yes, KKK is still very much alive, getting ready for when Obama tries to cancel the election. I know they're still active in Alabama. They're more geared against Muslims and marxism more than Blacks now, though.
>>
>>75828302
>done correctly
>littering paraphrenalia in front of a cop
>>
>>75825538
Refusing a search is not breaking the law. If they found it outside of the car, there is not probable cause to search the car. Refusal does not mean probable cause.

Also, there should not have been a search to begin with. They found them with less than 28 grams of weed. They should have just been given a ticket and told to fuck off back to Oregon. The police illegally escalated the situation.

Get your Orwellian cuck ass back to Europe.
>>
File: 1464635550302.jpg (59 KB, 932x703) Image search: [Google]
1464635550302.jpg
59 KB, 932x703
>>75818331
>/pol/ sides with the cops
wew lads looks like only /k/ is safe now
>>
>>75818331
Good.
Marijuana is a Kike conspiracy, don't fall for it lads.
>>
>>75818331
>carrying a pipe
>not rolling joints for public gatherings

These guys
>>
File: 1445444642879.jpg (54 KB, 566x480) Image search: [Google]
1445444642879.jpg
54 KB, 566x480
>>75828601
its siding with the people not acting like niggers...if the cops were yelling and calling them racists then the cops would be in the wrong...but it was the guy breaking the law openly with a gun he wasnt supposed to have...stop taking sides no matter what faggot
>>
>>75828461
Idk, I heard about it from a Bill Whittle video and checked the source myself. I just use Breitbart and Drudge, they report the stuff the MSM covers up. It really pisses me off how the left wing media calls Breitbart biased or "in the tank" for Trump, just because they don't want to make shit up, and because they want to hold people like Obama accountable. Anyone who dares criticize Obama must be a right wing nutjob.

Remember the birther thing? Look at how effectively the media put it to rest. To this day if anyone so much as mentions Obama's birth certificate, you get looked at like you're a crazy person. As if a birth certificate could NEVER be faked. How come we never saw the physical copy? They turned a completely legitimate concern into some kind of wackjob conspiracy theory. I can't WAIT to be vindicated (and sites like Breitbart, Drudge) when Trump's investigation uncovers the truth.
>>
File: tn_1235245586270.jpg (26 KB, 560x458) Image search: [Google]
tn_1235245586270.jpg
26 KB, 560x458
>>75818331
>cops are retards who power trip trying to enforce laws, even if they dont know those same laws
>college stoners are retards who dont know when to cooperate and sue afterward
in other news, the sky is blue and OP sucks cock
>>
>Treat another person like an arsehole, aggroviate or just be an aggressive cunt
>Surprised when they'll escalate the situation

It is not a submissive act just to treat another fucking person as they are, another person. You don't even have to care for authority, unless you're a dumb fuck who is filled with idealogue and random police boogymanning you'll realize they're basically average people with jobs under the state, treat them like you would anyone else and mabye they'll let you off without even taking action.
>>
>>75828601
I don't see how anyone can see spics waving Mexican flags, and then still hate the police. The entire police brutality and "militarization" thing is blown way out of proportion by the same corrupt media I mentioned in my other posts.

Socialism thrives off of chaos and division. What better way to sow division than encouraging people to hate and even attack the people who keep civilization intact by enforcing the law.
>>
>>75828051
I can guarantee you that all of my neighbors have guns. It gets reaffirmed every new year/4th of July.
>>75828323
Didn't read, but nobody here wants cartel cunts growing weed and our local news reports the shit out of it whenever there's a bust.

>not supporting the local police on the youtube vid
go do your part fags
>>
>>75829016
>>Treat another person like an arsehole, aggroviate or just be an aggressive cunt
>>Surprised when they'll escalate the situation

i hope youre not implying that refusing to allow an officer to search your private property without probable cause or a warrant is being an asshole or acting aggressive in any way.
>>
Didn't Drumpf mention getting rid of laws against moving your gun across state lines?
>>
>>75829227
The stonerfag started punching him and shit. He also did have probable cause.
>>
>>75829227
Mate, in my country it's illegal for police to search without a warrant.

>Miscontruing my post for your benefit
Mate, I'm talking about going FUCK YOU PIG GET AWAY ME FUCK OFF, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY AUTHORITY BLAA BLAA BLAA LETS ESCALATE A TRAFFIC STOP INTO A OBSTRUCTION OF POLICE DUTY
>>
>>75818331
DUDE
>>
>>75818331
It's not insane, "recreational" drugs are among the most degenrate habits whatsoever. They literally just turn human beings into useless, unproductive sacks of shit. They're not enlightening, medically beneficial (to any significant degree outwaying their health drawbacks). Stop trying to justify your escapist delusion /pol/, don't fall for the "lmao weed yolo 420" jew and do something with your life.
>>
>>75829205
Yeah, local news. I meant mainstream media. Things like this would be a much bigger deal if more than one county knew about it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.