[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRING BACK THE DEATH SENTENCE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: Man-Thinking.jpg (40 KB, 300x304) Image search: [Google]
Man-Thinking.jpg
40 KB, 300x304
ALL EXTREME OFFENDERS (rapists, murderers, terrorists, pedophiles..)

Explain to me why this is "wrong"

Imagine your daughter raped, your mom murdered and your last surviving daughter molested by a pedo

You're telling me you'd want them to live??
>>
Why should Rape be punished much harder than let's say brutal assault? I can't really see how forcing someone to have sex with you, which I understand must be horrifying in a good amount of way, is worse than them beating the living shit out of you while possibly making you lose eyes, teeth or just giving you a Glasgow smile.
>>
>>75759401

Motive, intent. A brutal assault out of nowhere? Those rarely happen. It's usually a robbery (death sentence for sure) or a heated argument (the "victim" may not be much of a victim). If the brutal assault happens for no reason then sure, put them to death. Those knock out game faggots deserve hot lead, whether it happens on the spot or 3 months later means little to me.

Rapists also deserve to die, unless it's that kind of rape where the girl drank too much and regrets everyone finding out about how much of a slut she is. But that brutal kind where the nigger kicks in the door, or a family friend fucks your daughter while staying in your home, or a girl is genuinely drugged and then dragged to some sleazy dude's apartment? Yeah, all those dudes deserve to die.
>>
Friendly reminder that society wouldn't be like this if women weren't given rights
>>
>>75759401

>swede
>against rape appropriate punishment

Doesn't surprise me.
>>
>>75759810
Sounds reasonable.

>>75760010
Shut Brazil, if I had started the thread you would have called me a cuck for wanting rape to be illegal.
>>
>>75759199
Imagine you've been falsely accused or framed of raping someone's wife or daughter
>>
>>75760090

You're a cuck for wanting to take easily on rapists.
>>
Death sentence is stupid, it costs too much money. Letting all the prisonners on a remote island protected by a warship and dropping them some food from time to time would cost much less money than keeping them inside a prison for months/years before they are finally killed
>>
>>75759199
>implying everybody here has a child
>>
>>75760176

>what is a judge
>>
>>75759199
>You're telling me you'd want them to live??
No, of course I'd want them dead, but society shouldn't behave like an individual.
>>
File: 1461700883461.jpg (37 KB, 590x752) Image search: [Google]
1461700883461.jpg
37 KB, 590x752
>>75759199
He raped me!
State kills an innocent man.
JK >< I'm so random!
>>
File: 1460385278293.jpg (71 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1460385278293.jpg
71 KB, 720x960
>>75760213
>Death sentence is stupid, it costs too much money.
The current iteration of some nation's death penalty costs too much due to unwarranted automatic appeals and decades of imprisonment before the sentence.
>>
>>75760347
This
>>
Only problem with that is
>Mr police this guy raped me!
>K *arrested*
>But Mr judge it wasn't me!
>There is a severe lack of physical and circumstantial evidence putting you at the crime scene, but she said it was true so it must be
>I sentence you to death
>WHAT NO THA- *bang*
>Few years later
>oh yeah btw I lied I didn't even know that guy didn't he live like 3000 miles away from me?
>ok well seeing as this is only your 4th time doing this I'm going to give you a slap on the wrist, just stop doing this because remember once you hit 25 strikes you're going to have to spend a night in jail
>tee hee ok
>>
>>75759199
What a fucking mangina, cant protect you own family faggot?
>>
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 720x1109) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 720x1109
Degenerates should be purged. Western society is founded on strong advocation of law and order. If a serious crime is committed then the perpetrator should be killed. Obviously must be proven in a court of law with due process. We are too leniant with punishments in the US.
>>
>>75760471
you aren't going to put to death someone who could be innocent.
>>
File: 1457056320879.jpg (24 KB, 264x239) Image search: [Google]
1457056320879.jpg
24 KB, 264x239
>>75760272

>Brazil
>Having any concept of the rule of law
>>
File: ss.jpg (44 KB, 460x526) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
44 KB, 460x526
>>75760272
>Judges can't make mistakes because they are reptillans.
Well played.
>>
>Everyone in this thread who think you can only get innocently sentenced for rape
>>
>>75759199

I'm against it since it's literally just wanting revenge and

>it's a waste of money
it literally costs more to go through the whole process of having appeal after appeal to execute someone than simply giving them life in prison

>it's not actually an effective deterant
the murder rate is actually higher in states and countries with the death penalty because criminals are dumb as dogshit and think it means they better kill witnesses too

>it's morally hypocritical
"its bad to kill people even if they deserve it... I mean unless the state does it obviously!"

>it cant be undone
you can let a wrongfully convicted person out of jail but you can't bring them back to life

only good argument for the death penalty I can think of is there's some people so dangerous you can't risk them escaping (ted bundy escaped twice and killed again before they gave him the chair or example) but that could be solved by simply having good security (teddy boy escaped because they put him in a cell with loose ceiling tiles the first time and then let him walk about a library on his own the second time)
>>
>>75760347
Yup
>>
>>75760681
>you aren't going to put to death someone who could be innocent.
But we will put them in jail for decades because that's fair.

The jury that convicts someone should know that the next day that person they convicted is going to die. Rather than thinking "Well I'm gonna vote guilty because they might find evidence later on, it's not like my vote here matters that much we has so many safety checks."
>>
>>75760693

>greatest and most brutal police force in the world btfo-ing corrupt politicians by the law
>not having a concept of the rule of law

Kek
>>
>>75760828
>>it's morally hypocritical
>"its bad to kill people even if they deserve it... I mean unless the state does it obviously!"
So you think the punishment for kidnapping and false imprisonment should be what?
>>
>>75761115
Paid leave
>>
File: justifieduseofforce.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
justifieduseofforce.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>75761646
>Paid leave

Yeah.
>>
File: justified use of force again.webm (524 KB, 638x360) Image search: [Google]
justified use of force again.webm
524 KB, 638x360
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.