[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about SJWs Are they just doing things for attention?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: 1464557169460.png (158 KB, 484x386) Image search: [Google]
1464557169460.png
158 KB, 484x386
Tell me about SJWs

Are they just doing things for attention?
Or do they actually believe the insane things they say?
>>
>>75733528

It's a big topic, mate. And it's been going on since long before we were born. Namely, the communist scares of the 1950's. Looking to soften their image, academia in the 1960's started shy away from the idea of class struggles, which was too reminiscent of communism, and decided on making genders and races take the position that "classes" normally held.

The SJWs are the product of that. They believe wholeheartedly in identity politics, which does not allow for individuality in the slightest, they believe that goodness lies with the oppressed in all cases.

It's JUST communism rebranded.
>>
>>75735462
First post best post
>>
>>75735462
FPBP

It's american communism

European communism wss born because of the workers being treated like shit + jews

American communism is just the jews
>>
File: 1265866443087.jpg (13 KB, 208x199) Image search: [Google]
1265866443087.jpg
13 KB, 208x199
>>75735462
>>75733528

Yeah I've been reflecting on this a lot lately. The left has a monopoly on pretending to be smart and I think a lot of genuinely smart people just fall for it. They fall for the peer pressure.

People think in terms of groups and what group they associate with. They insist their individuals but copy everything from those around them, what makes you think they aren't going to copy their politics too?

My politics have BARELY shifted over the years and only in directions I found myself. But I've noticed everyone else's shifting around depending on who they're hanging out with, who their friends are, what industry they work in, where they live, when they try weed, etc.

So it's both of OPs options, people are doing it for attention and to fit in but they genuinely believe because that's what is going to make them fit in the MOST. The want the MOST association with what the other "smart" people are doing. They're not actually thinking about it for themselves which is why they shut down when you present them with original words and phrases they haven't heard before. If you thought for yourself and had your own principles that won't be a problem with you. You know what you're saying. They don't, I don't think.

They talk about the tree but they have no idea where the roots are... if that makes sense. I know where my roots are.

Philosophy is the roots. They have opinions but they don't have their own philosophy which molds and forms those opinions.
>>
>>75735462
Is there some sinister conspiracy that produced SJWs and Identity Politics? Perhaps, but I think the real reason this nonsense ever got a foothold in the first place is that we have had an entire generation now grow up with basically zero struggle or strife. Ideologies like Critical Theory are not new, they have been floating around in niche circles in Academia for a very long time. It just never gained any traction, because it seemed so petty and stupid compared to the real world problems and societal issues people actually had to deal with. Flash forward to the 1990s and that stops being the case. An entire generation that has gone through life on easy mode is now exposed to these ideas, and they latch onto them because they have no real context for actual struggle.
>>
>>75733528
>inb4 shes a coalburner
>>
>gone off the grid
What?
>>
>>75733528
please tell me there are nudes
>>
>>75736626
FUCK YOU I'VE FINALLY FOUND YOU YOU FUCK I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE DIE

YOU'RE NOT EVEN REAL
>>
>>75736869
Stop yelling at yourself Ireland.
>>
>>75737135
IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR

ALL WE GOT IS OUR FLAG AND THESE FRENCH FUCKS STOLE IT
>>
>>75735462
Fpbp nicely stated mate
>>
>>75733528
She grew up.
>>
>>75737881
It'll be okay. You have whiskey and that... Uh, green gem you kiss for good luck?
>>
>>75736448

Oh I agree with this whole heartily dude. Hence the Warrior part of SJW. These people are basically looking for a fight to fight for. I think they see the struggles of the past, see history gives attention to "protestors" and so they look for something to struggle against and get credit for it too.

When there is NOTHING you have to make it up. So they make up racism, or start redrawing the lines of what counts as racism or sexism or whatever ism. Just so they can call someone these things and feel like they're fighting this good fight that's already been fought and won before they were even born.
>>
>>75736626

SUPER RARE FLAG.
>>
File: too many keks.png (40 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
too many keks.png
40 KB, 165x115
>>75733528
>Are they just doing things for attention?

YOU REALLY THINK WOMEN WOULD DO THAT?
JUST TAKE THEIR FIRST BREATH AND START DOING THINGS FOR ATTENTION?
>>
>>75733528
SJWs are on the right side of history and you're not...thats all you need to know. Figure it out for yourself
>>
>>75741203

History is written by the winners, not the whiners.
>>
>>75733528
Huh, who woulda known? I'd snuggle the shit outta her now.
>>
>>75736869
Why is your flag a copy of the ivory coast flag? What country are you even from?
>>
>>75741826
I'd just brutally fuck her tits
>>
>>75736626
RARE
>>
would bang I guess
>>
>>75736626
aka she's not the internet anymore, people don't know what she's up to/ where she is
>>
>>75733528

Nice fucking rack on that dick box.
>>
>>75736626
>reverse Ireland
Is your country full of black sober people?
>>
>>75736626
>>75736869

LOVE EACH OTHER! BROTHERS!
>>
>>75736869
>>75736626
samefag
>>
>>75733528
I would bang the everloving shit out of this chick, and she would love it
>>
>>75733528
Both, they're desperate for attention and also retarded
>>
>>75733528
any more pics of her?
>>
>>75733528
Sjw today just go full retard because they can't get laid.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.