[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China and India have a huge problem with racism toward black people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 1280x720
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/27/china-and-india-have-a-huge-problem-with-racism-toward-black-people/

>Just minutes before his birthday, Masonda Ketanda Olivier was beaten to death. The Congolese national was confronted by a mob of men late at night last Friday in New Delhi and killed. Police said the incident was a dispute over the hiring of an autorickshaw; Olivier's friend, an Ivorian national, said it was a clear hate crime, with racial epithets repeatedly invoked.

>This week, irate African diplomats in the Indian capital pointed to Olivier's murder as evidence of wider discrimination and bigotry against black people who visit and live in India. Olivier, who reports indicate was about to turn 24, was teaching French.

>"The Indian government is strongly enjoined to take urgent steps to guarantee the safety of Africans in India including appropriate programmes of public awareness that will address the problem of racism and Afro-phobia in India," Alem Tsehage, the Eritrean ambassador and the diplomat representing other African envoys in New Delhi, said in a statement. They also warned against new batches of African students enrolling in Indian universities.

>A number of African diplomats chose to boycott a planned event celebrating the history of India-Africa ties on Thursday.

>On the same day, on the other side of the Himalayas, an ad for a Chinese laundry detergent went viral.

Why does everyone on earth hate black people? There are hardly any in these places so don't give me that "they commit lots of crime" stuff. This is just these nations worshiping whitey as usual and taking on all of their opinions. smdh... I thought colonialism was over?
>>
>>75721649
Nah, they just have common sense, as well as personal dealing with africans in africa. Blacks are nearly worthless.
>>
oh, to be able to spit at niggers as if it was completely out of the ordinary
>>
>>75721649
People hate black people, but we can't genocide the buggers because Hitler fucked up the whole casual genocide thing when he went after the jews. Then everyone said Genocide was a big "no-no". So yeah, literally everyone hates blacks even other blacks! Africans hate American blacks, hell everyone does. Everyone hates somalis. Blacks are just considered dumb, ugly, and undesirable. Europeans tried using them for slavery but they can't even do that well. Jews and Coal-burners just use them as tools of subversion and self-gratification. No one on earth genuinely likes black people.
>>
>>75721649
they remind people of their own chimp-likeness

and that is a major trigger and taboo
>>
>>75721649
>huge problem
Is it?
>>
>>75721649

>don't give me that "they commit lots of crime" stuff.

But they do. Based Indians and Chinese are just smart enough to stop the rodents before they become a problem.
>>
>>75721649
What happened was tragic and everyone condemns it
>>
>>75722426
>POO IN LOO

Even your ID is brown. You people are worse than Africans.
>>
>>75722426
>condemns killing a nigger
>doesn't condemn shitting in the street

Get your priorities straight, India.
>>
>>75721649
>This is just these nations worshiping whitey as usual

>Black person killed in India
>blames white people

You are fucking pathetic.
I hope you get an agonizing painful illness that leads to your death.
And I hope that's it's hereditary so that your children and grandchildren also get it.
You pathetic piece of shit.
>>
Who cares, they should all be lynched, along with white people
>>
>>75721649
Wow, poos just went a notch in my book.
>>
>>75721649
It's not india's fault. They shit everywhere and probably thought all of their shit had combined and morphed into a human form.
>>
Finally a feel-good story. I was worried I wouldn't be able to go to sleep with a giant grin on my drunk, gloriously hwhite face
>>
Thanks Based Gandhi for calling out niggers
>>
File: 1450322017663.jpg (12 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1450322017663.jpg
12 KB, 250x241
>>75722830
>>
File: 1464582184847.jpg (46 KB, 600x703) Image search: [Google]
1464582184847.jpg
46 KB, 600x703
Why does this surprise anyone? Even dogs hate niggers.
>>
>>75722536
Fuck off syrup slurping faggot
Don't try to be relevant, you will always be America's little bitch
>>
>>75722904
>>
>breaking news, people other than whites can be racist

Are they just learning this now?
>>
>>75722830
Like some kind of shit Phoenix arising from the streets to enact revenge for not getting a proper burial in a modern sewage system.
>>
>>75722956
At least I can poo in loo Pajeet. The British built everything for you and you mongrels still ruined it.
>>
File: 1457888704199.jpg (594 KB, 799x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457888704199.jpg
594 KB, 799x1200
>>75721649
People look at Africa, and they don't want the people that come from such a place to be in their country. Most people on earth do not spend their entire waking lives doing mental gymnastics and pumping themselves full of neurotic complexes in order to deny their basic instincts the way white people do.

Africans in aggregate = violence and poverty, HENCE AFRICA

China is for Chinese people. India is for Indian people. Working class blacks ad NOTHING to those societies that isn't already there. There is NO reason for low skill African immigration to Asia. N O N E. And Asians aren't too stupid yet to pretend there is a reason for blacks to be there other than to compete for jobs, to cause trouble, and to add African DNA to the gene pool. Only white people want that. No one else does, and if white don't shut their smug fucking mouths about it, they're going to be unwelcomed in Asia too, viewed as subversive trouble makers too.
>>
File: 1450735395254.jpg (40 KB, 367x503) Image search: [Google]
1450735395254.jpg
40 KB, 367x503
>>75721649
>Mexicans hate blacks
>Brazilians hate blacks
>Mudslimes hate blacks
>Jews hate blacks
>Orientals hate blacks
>Indians hate blacks
>Pacific Islanders hate blacks

FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE RACIST BASTARDS REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>75723403
You forgot

>Blacks hate blacks
>>
>>75721649
based poos and chinks
>>
>>75723270
This.
Why would India even allow immigration in the first place, It's not as if there are jobs there that "indians just won't do." They are always going to have a massive retarded labor class, bringing in more (and worse in every way) poor people makes no sense.
>>
>>75721649
uhhh

only white people can be racist

washingtonpost are white supremacists now?
#patriarchy
>>
>>75721649
>China has a huge problem with racism
Nope, not really
>>
>>75721649
These niggers will have to get in line behind everyone else. Indians hate a lot of people, even their "own". Hindus hate Sikhs and Muslims. Sikhs hate Hindus and Muslims. Muslims just hate everyone who isn't Muslim. Chinks hate everyone who isn't a chink.
>>
>>75721649
>being honest with other races is know considered a problem
>>
>>75721649
An inability to obey the law prevents you from integrating into any civilization
>>
File: ItMyEKr.jpg (43 KB, 620x700) Image search: [Google]
ItMyEKr.jpg
43 KB, 620x700
I love how ''''''diversity'''''' only succeeds in cucked white nations.

Everyone else has the balls to tell niggers to fuck off
>>
>>75721649
>western europe and american liberals waking up to the fact that the rest of the world is as racist, anti-semitic, bigoted and sexist as it has ever been and has never changed other than in their minds

somewhat funny to watch
>>
File: Feelsbadman.png (76 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Feelsbadman.png
76 KB, 250x250
>>75723737
>>
>>75723197
Whites and yellows are the only people on this planet who qualify as 'human'
>>
>>75721649
Niggers trying to play the jew card without actually being intelligent. Slightly ironic.
>>
kek. Indians are in no position to hate another group of people for anything, but this is hilarious.
>>
People need to realize that whitey is the most accepting and tolerant of peoples
>>
File: bender-smoking.jpg (78 KB, 450x334) Image search: [Google]
bender-smoking.jpg
78 KB, 450x334
>>75721649
>China and India have a huge problem with racism toward black people

First of all Leaf, Chinese and Indians are racist towards pretty much everyone else on the planet, with about the same intensity.

Secondly, neither nation has enough black people in it to have a "huge problem".

It's about as relevant as if you had a "huge problem" with abbos.
>>
>>75723197
oh the irony leaf-san
>>
>>75722426

Everyone condemns street shitting too
>>
>>75721649
>African diplomats

Are they going to mention the whites being killed more rampantly in South Africa, or...
>>
File: smugmud.png (482 KB, 743x749) Image search: [Google]
smugmud.png
482 KB, 743x749
>>75722904
>Kafirs calling other people kafirs
MUSLIM MEME MAGIC
>>
File: wpost_tolerance_map_20130516.jpg (57 KB, 639x495) Image search: [Google]
wpost_tolerance_map_20130516.jpg
57 KB, 639x495
Racism is part of their cultures, liberals. Don't disrespect their cultures, that would be racist and imperialist.
>>
Even nigs hate themselves
which is how they still hack eachother with rusty machetes today
>>
File: thumbs up kid.jpg (23 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up kid.jpg
23 KB, 398x500
>>75722236
>>75722236
>>
>>75723035
I used to hate niggers before you were born anon, this is no news to many of us.
>>
>>75723808
Fuck you you soulless dog eating chink, chinks are treated better because you fuckers are yellow and not brown shit like indians, but you're still streetshitters and worst.
>>
>>75721649
THE DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEAR NIGGER

YOU HAVE NO WHERE TO HIDE
>>
File: yeah maybe.jpg (224 KB, 452x554) Image search: [Google]
yeah maybe.jpg
224 KB, 452x554
i was raised to hate niggers since a kid, i...don't know why even tough i never went on da usa
>>
>>75721649
Sounds like good ol' common sense to me.
>>
>>75721649
If more of them acted civilized and didn't commit crime and blame everything they do wrong on someone else the world wouldn't hate them so much
>>
>>75721649
>don't give me that "they commit lots of crime" stuff.
What is the point of arguing with someone that denies facts? Go swing from a tree.
>>
>>75722426
It would have been a tragedy if he was white.

Those poor Indians probably thought that Krishna send them a curse and made a monster out of the Poo.
>>
>>75725165
>Go swing from a tree

Nice anon, mind if i use it.
>>
>>75721649
""""""""""problem""""""""""""
>>
>>75721649
note to blacks: if you smell shit everywhere you go, maybe its time to look under your shoe.
>>
>>75721649
But you see, chinese and indians CAN'T be racist because chinese and indians have no power (even in China and India). Only whites can be racist.

:^)
>>
when will they learn.

india is for indians
china is for chinese people
africa is for africans
and white countries are for everybody
>>
>>75721649
>No Country For 'Black' Men?
they have an entire continent....
>>
>>75721649
>nations recognize a shitty demographic and move to deal with them.
Black people are stupid criminals for the most part.
>>
Blacks gotta get dem propriate programmes.

Seriously why dont blacks just move back to africa and stay there. No one wants you anywhere as you are just a burden and cancer on everything you touch.
>>
>>75723821

Yep, if the Jews ever win niggers are in for a nasty surprise.

They'll miss us when we're gone, just like their African brothers.
>>
>>75723821
too late

these savages have put us through so much bullshit that we need to them them all back
>>
File: 1463977642535.jpg (334 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463977642535.jpg
334 KB, 768x1024
>>75725753
Same reason the jews won't just fuck off to Israel and leave the rest of us alone. Parasites can't live off of each other. They need a host to feed on.
>>
>>75721649
Hmm, maybe there's a reason that blacks are universally hated. Maybe it has to do with the fact that they're the dumbest, smelliest, loudest, laziest, most violent, boorish, criminal, obnoxious people on the planet. I don't know, just a thought.
>>
>>75722426
Shut up dalit.
>>
>shitskin
>racist towards niggers

TOPPEST OF KEKS
>>
>>75726243

Imagine every country only having their own kind.
It would be glorious.
>>
>>75721649
Niggers are hated all over the world by every other ethnicity. Somehow this is white mans fault.

Now how goes the saying about ''meeting assholes all day''?
>>
File: 1464628766262.png (66 KB, 304x388) Image search: [Google]
1464628766262.png
66 KB, 304x388
>it's an americucks are troubled that others don't understand their creepy freudian obsession with black males article
>>
>>75727709
It's honestly because we fought against the niggers for so long and now the jews promote them in full force. Really fucks up your mind, the shift in propaganda...
>>
>>75724043
Kaffir, not kuffar. Kaffir means nigger slave.
>>
>>75721649
I wouldn't call it a problem, really
>>
>>75721649
india might be based after all
>>
>>75721649
>huge problem

they don't need black people in their countries
>>
>>75721649

At first I thought why the fuck is India importing shitskins, but then I realized it was a stealth invasion, I mean, with the poo in the background, you probably can't even see them most of the time.
>>
even buddha hate niggers
>>
File: Morgan-Freeman-as-President.jpg (35 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
Morgan-Freeman-as-President.jpg
35 KB, 500x250
>>75727923
We also have magical negros in our national mythology. They're often like oracle or wizard figures in out folk tales. The idea at the time was it was an inversion of reality, or a reference to animalistic spirituality, kind of like an Indian shaman. It worked because blacks were weak. They functioned as story guides, and companions but rarely heros. Unfortunately, in modern times we've combined Uncle Remus with John Henry to create a new myth of the black man as wise AND strong. Blacks were right when they said people saw Obama as a magical negro. They did. We really do have some freudian thing going on.
>>
>>75721649
This is what really happened:
>Guys booked an Auto.
>African man thought he could harass Indians in India
>Though no one will mess up with a black man
>Got beaten up by Indians.
>Dies.

Another incident which was ignored that happened 2 days after this one-
>Arficans hire a taxi
>Indian driver refuses to take 6 black men in one taxi as maximum allowed by the taxi service is 3
>Arficans beat up the taxi driver on denying to give them a ride.
Guess what, no international media covered this incident.
>>
>>75721649
>Explain why everybody hates black people without stadistics or facts

Blacks are filthy and smelly animals. They're the small dogs of the human race with pitbull brains. They bark all day and they also bite.

Their crimes to humanity have been imprinted in everybody's DNA memory nobody wants them anywhere.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.