[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is race mixing bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 10
File: 1462400080133.jpg (101 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [Google]
1462400080133.jpg
101 KB, 730x1095
I was arguing with my friend. The differences between races are easy to argue because they so blatantly exist and have tons of data to back them up. (pic related) IE: african IQ. But what about race-mixing? Personally i am against race-mixing but why? How do you argue this? What is good or bad about race mixing? I appreciate the help /pol/
>>
>>75706065
because you have to preserve heritage, just like you have to preserve the family unit and morality. it's part of societal stability. when you start to destroy heritage and culture and pollute a race until extinction you destroy that society, just like if you break apart the family unit or if you abandon morality. it's very important. im not quite hardline antiracemixing, i think if for example your great grandad was japanese or mexican but everybody else was white then sure, you're a white person. it's sort of a gray area.
>>
>>75706065
>Why is race mixing bad?
In the case of the White race: It contributes to White genocide.

There is nothing good about racemixing.
>>
>>75706065
Most of South America is the product of racemixing
>>
Genetic distancing which results in reduced heritability of traits beneficial to the subject's fitness:

http://sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.com/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html

>"Cavalli-Sforza's team compiled extraordinary tables depicting the "genetic distances" separating 2,000 different racial groups from each other. For example, assume the genetic distance between the English and the Danes is equal to 1.0. Then, Cavalli-Sforza has found, the separation between the English and the Italians would be about 2.5 times as large as the English-Danish difference. On this scale, the Iranians would be 9 times more distant genetically from the English than the Danish, and the Japanese 59 times greater. Finally, the gap between the English and the Bantus (the main group of sub-Saharan blacks) is 109 times as large as the distance between the English and the Danish."

>"For a person of English ethnicity, choosing an English spouse over a Dane gains less than one percent fitness. But choosing an English spouse over a Bantu, one yields a fitness gain of 92 percent.... The same applies in reverse order, so that a Bantu who chooses another Bantu instead of someone of English ethnicity has 92% more of his or her genes in offspring as a result. It is almost the equivalent to having twice the number of children with an English spouse. Thus assortative mating by ethnicity can have large fitness benefits, the largest derived from choosing mates within geographic races."
>>
>>75706065

Northern Chink here, is it bad that I only date white women?

Motivation: I want my half-breed because I think Eurasian look good.
>>
Psychological dysfunction like depression, identity confusion, and aggressive or violent behavior:

http://sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.com/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html

>"A new study that involved surveying 90,000 adolescent U.S. students showed that those who considered themselves to be of mixed race were more likely than others to suffer from depression, substance abuse, sleep problems and various aches and pains. Conducted by researchers at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and the National Institutes of Health, the investigation found that adolescents of mixed race were more likely to have other health problems as well."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/table/t2/
>>
>>75706065
Because it offends insecure people.
>>
File: 1462648031775.jpg (46 KB, 426x500) Image search: [Google]
1462648031775.jpg
46 KB, 426x500
Its not even a problem until you start importing an untold amount of shitskins than the numbers skew towards darkies because of genes and they cant control themselves in a """"civilized'""""""" society (ex. U.S, Canada, UK) where sex is being thrown at them everywhere in advertisements
>>
>>75707892
If you have a child with a white woman, it will very likely lack many of your beneficial traits as well as those of its mother. Genetic recombination of alleles correlated with high intelligence, non-aggressive behavior, and personal happiness occurs far less frequently when introduced to a completely foreign set of genes. If you want fit children, breed as close within your race as you possibly can.
>>
>>75706065
You alter your tags. You should only do if you expect the tags to be irrelevant or better positioned for victory
>>
>>75708001
It creates unhealthy offspring.
>>
I don't see a problem with race mixing, without it, there'd be no mulattos like j-walk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sApXNJOW6Js
>>
>>75706065
look how fucking ugly the children look like
>>
>be German
>fuck Japanese qtie
>have Japanese-German child
>will never be Japanese
>will never be German
>will still inherit possible shit genes from both races
I wonder why.
>>
>>75709335
>fat, retarded, autistic loser
>not a problem
>>
>>75706575
Yes that's why you assimilate other races to your culture, it's passive conquest.
>>
>>75707176
But wouldn't it also contribute to the genocide of the other race
>>
>>75710689
it's pretty much always a white woman, so not really
>>
>>75710689
>But wouldn't it also contribute to the genocide of the other race
There are no other races subject to genocide.

All other race's have a homeland where they're 95-99% of the population, they aren't subject to massive other racial immigration, non-replacing birthrates, increased racemixing, increased homosexuality, increased abortion etc.

If every White person took a non-White mate, the White race would cease to exist.
If every non-White person in White countries took a White mate, their race would continue to exist in their non-White homelands.
>>
>>75710611
i think conquest and empire building is stupid and leads to destruction
>>
>>75711100
But America is a Civic Country there is no dominant race here.

Only in an ethnic counties like Britain have an actual race
>Anglostani
>>
>>75711233
Everything leads to destruction bro, it's call living in this Universe
>>
>>75711752
so we should do things that destroy civilization? what?
>>
>>75711752
I don't see how compassion, wisdom, or voluntarism lead to destruction.
>>
File: We the People.jpg (95 KB, 1280x402) Image search: [Google]
We the People.jpg
95 KB, 1280x402
>>75711648
>But America is a Civic Country there is no dominant race here.
There was a dominant race here until the Jews opened the floodgates.
Before 1965 Whites were 90-95% of the population. It can be argued that the USA was intended to be a White nation.
>>
>>75711648
That only works for races that can restrain tribalism.
>>
>>75712128
Other, inferior and stubborn civilization like Arabs whose cling onto Barbaric traditions
>>
>>75712273
This tbqh familia
>>
>>75712222
We dontshow those traits to other races, as much as we try to lie to ourself we are conquerors Culturally and through technology and Ideology
>>
>>75708797
But I want my children to stand out form their peers. I'll have more than one child, so some of them can hit the genetic jackpot. Beside, I'm actually more attracted to white women.

>I have a good IQ, and taller than a lot of whites.
>I have high nose and lactose tolerant, as do a lot of north Chinese.

But the gene I like the most about my family are the follows:
>Longevity: All my grandparent are in their 90s. My grand-grand mother died at 108yr old
>Cancers resistance: No one in my extended family have ever got cancer.
>>
>>75712273
Then why not just purge non Europeans? And get it over with.
>>
>>75712669
>But I want my children to stand out form their peers. I'll have more than one child, so some of them can hit the genetic jackpot. Beside, I'm actually more attracted to white women.
So you must sacrifice the white race because your race is inferior and you know it?

Are you a Jew? Because that's exactly what the Jews are doing to the White race.
>>
>>75712802
No

I want mixed children because I want them to look different from asians AND whites alike.
>>
>>75706065
I think you should also add that race mixed children tend to have lower IQ most of the time
>>
>>75710689
Exactly
>>
>>75706065
>b8s with muh race mixing
>posts qt white girl that is obviously not mixed
>>
Look at Brazil. That is the future of America. Canada is going to become a mixture of Jews and Chinese, basically Eliot Rodger the country
>>
>>75712222
That's why we go into a hostile country, we win the hearts and minds of hostile populous. We install ideologies that are in line with ours.
>>
>>75712992
>I want mixed children because I want them to look different from asians AND whites alike.
and if you're using a white to do that you're doing that at the expense of whites.
>>
>>75706065
Outbreeding depression.
>>
>>75713083
Man that fucking kool aid must be tastey
>>
>>75709158
Yeah, like any of us our pure after thousands generations of fucking other Homos and nationalities.
>>
>>75713057
Then all the other countries will HAVE to love you.
>>
>>75712669
Is your name Norman?
>>
>>75713057
Trudeau is trying to bring over more muzzies
>>
>>75713202
If your suggesting I'm a negroid I'm far from it
>>
File: refugees_welcome.webm (2 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
refugees_welcome.webm
2 MB, 853x480
It destroys family and identity.
>>
>>75713227
Thats why they call it a genetic pool. Not all are exactly alike, but they are the best match available? Why wouldnt a level headed person take something like that into consideration?
>>75713491
> your
No im saying you drink propaganda kool aid
>>
>>75713057
>canada spergs out and starts randomly nukes chad
>>
>>75710689
>>75711100
Native Americans are also being genocided by racemixing.
As are Tibetans.
>>
>>75706065
youre handicapping your child by mixing them with any other race.

even light skinned folks suffer.

dont do it.
>>
>>75706065
Because it ruins a society's cohesion and sense of unity, not to mention the individual's sense of identity.
Despite what liberals like to say, people feel safer and more at home when they're surrounded by people who look like themselves. It creates loyalty, safety and community.
It's not even about racism, but is a universal trait in all countries that have sizable populations of different races living together. The vast majority live among their own, because that's where they feel at home.

The only instance where one race feels like or prefers to live among another race, is when they're so outnumbered that they don't have their own community, so they're absorbed into the host community. This happened to a lot of Korean adoptees in the past, who simply became a white people who looked Asian.
>>
>>75712383
barbarians don't tolerate degeneracy therefore we should? that's fucking stupid bruh
>>
>>75713175
il like it. keep it classy :)
>>
>>75713227
Genetic distance = ineffective genetic combination.

I'm English, German, Irish, and French. If I have kids with a pure Norwegian, HER genetic pool gets diluted significantly, but not much on my side. The child would probably be just fine considering western Europeans are not very genetically dissimilar from Northern Europeans compared with sub-Saharan Africans. If I had a child with a woman of exactly equal parts of ethnic heritage (1/4 English, 1/4 German, 1/4 Irish, and 1/4 French), this would be the best option for me in terms of producing the most fit offspring I can.

If I impregnate a black woman from the Congo or an Asian woman from Japan, the gentic distancing causes many developing traits in my gene pool and in hers to not develop further. They cancel each other because they are incompatible.
>>
>>75713918
this guy gets it.
>>
>>75712802
>Are you a Jew?

>Chinese
>Jew
Pick one.

We are like the only one who are immune to them. They are a disgusting people that milk the death suffering of their own ancestors as well as other victim of WWII for personal gains.
Also, I'm against circumcision, so fuck the Jew.
I like to tell the Jew in their face that Antisemitism is an European and Mideastern thing, I'm Chinese; therefore, I can't be antisemit. It's hilarious.

>>75713122
>and if you're using a white to do that you're doing that at the expense of whites.

I am good looking even by white standard. And I'm a 9/10 by Asian standard (Chinese from china find different thing attractive compare to whites), Asians girl are all lining up to date me.

I think Eurasian are the most attractive.

>>75713382
>Is your name Norman?
No, I kept my Chinese name.

Chinese who get western name just to fit in are pathetic. Everyone know you are Asian, changing your name won't change that.
>>
>>75713906
>Native Americans are also being genocided by racemixing.
>As are Tibetans.
Even if they are, that's not my concern. My concern is my own race.
Not that I believe they are, because if they were, the non-Whites would be raising seven levels of hell about it.
>>
>>75713652
Sorry about my terrible grammer. What's so wrong about disenabling your enemy? Don't you want your enemy to be weak. What wouldn't be more disenabling and morally crippling than a large portion of your kin being allied to a far superior force. It's shows healthy amounts of survival instincts

If you can't win'em join them.

Look at the Aztecs they Sacrificed there own Cultural kin once the Spanish came they join them in destroying the Aztecs
>>
>>75713906
Well that shows you Native Americans are weak and deserve to be left behind
>>
>>75713918
No

Race mixing does not destroy social cohesion, multiculturalism does.
Multi racial community will thrive IF AND ONLY IF, their racial identity are overwritten by the presence of a Single culture.

Cultural-homogeneity is what's important.
>>
>>75706065
As a female I don't give a fuck. Pablo's dick is worth it.
>>
>>75713937
Well they are degenerates marrying young girls who are not Mature enough to Carry a baby that to me seems pretty Degenerate.
>>
I've posted this before on /pol/ so I'll just post it again. On one hand I understand that everyone should have the right to date/fuck with whomever he/she chooses cause trying to prevent that is a waste of time and effort.
However, you can enforce values via culture/media that can make people hate/gravitate towards race-mixing (like how Hollywood is doing right now by forcing white girl/black dude on most modern films). On the other hand I feel like this cultural idea of current race-mixing is destroying our sense of self preservation and identity. The only time I really do care about miscegenation is when children are produced and I feel that is a deep tribal instinct in all people of all races. I live in a city where it is dominated by minorities and the mixed couples I see the most is black dude/white girl. It usually is either a fat chick or some hot blonde girl with daddy issues who usually are the ones that race mix the most. My problem isn't that they just fuck black dudes, my problem is that they are using these blacks as a sex toy to prove on how "liberated" or "tolerant" they are.
>>
>>75714360
If they were to imply racemixing is genocide for Natives, they'd be implying it's genocide for whites as well.
>>75714565
You got examples of this nonsense?
Face it, diversity is a failure and multiracial monocultural societies are supieror.
Having a few Cosmopolitan areas is fine, but not making everywhere in the world look the same.
>>
>>75714868
*monoracial monocultural*
I'm getting off this site.
>>
>>75714540
Remember that the next time you get fucked over and wish for compassion or mercy.
>>
>>75714868
>If they were to imply racemixing is genocide for Natives, they'd be implying it's genocide for whites as well.
They'd have to imply that if they were fair. They're not after all.
>>
>>75715082
So be it.
>>
>>75714565
A multi-racial society and a monoculture are pretty much mutually exclusive. Blacks have been here forever and still won't assimilate.
>>
>>75706065
There isn't such thing as IQ

come on Germanics, remember your past before the romans
>>
>>75715082
I think that is why Western civilization is dying we showed mercy to Inferior Cultures in stead of;
Well I'm not going to sugar coat it Obliterate them.
>>
>>75714145
You are pure germanic
>>
File: Sofia Vergara.jpg (203 KB, 1015x1400) Image search: [Google]
Sofia Vergara.jpg
203 KB, 1015x1400
>>75706065
How can White men compete?
>>
I want the Human race to be it's best,but sometimes you got to as you would do to a tree

"Cut some branches so it bears better fruit."
>>
>>75714868
>You got examples of this nonsense?

The Han Chinese, they are an ethnicity, but they are in fact an mix of hundred of different ethnic group over the past 2000 years.
If you look pass the fact everyone has black hair and brown eyes, Han Chinese form different region look very different from each other. Yet they are all still Han Chinese because they share the same culture and history.

What important is a shared culture.
But I must say that multi-racial society with a monoculture; trend to lead to massive race-mixing to the point where it's not multi-racial anymore.

>>75715528
I blame black subculture. Or in case for niggers, they may simply be too dumb to interact at the same live.

I went to a public high school, I know how dumb niggers can be.

>>75716047

Black are freaking ugly. Most Chinese women from china see them as chimp, so does most of the rest of the world. Only white women find them attractive.
>>
>>75716047
Yes we can, it's called an a gun. Cleary that gorilla would be angered if we shot it with a tranquilizer
Sofia Vergara would be killed.
>>
File: 1446668449636.jpg (179 KB, 1024x708) Image search: [Google]
1446668449636.jpg
179 KB, 1024x708
>>75715528
>Be Black
>Be brought to United States as slave
>Be treated as less than human for centuries
>Have broken communities and families
>Stormfront complains about Blacks struggling to assimilate
>>
>>75716619
Then send them back, Abraham Lincoln knew what he had to do but he didn't do it.
>>
>>75716046
I suppose that's true. All of my ancestors descended from the Germanic tribes in one place or another. However, I'm certain that having been bred of a well preserved yet numerous flock would have provided me with more genetic benefits than I have (though I'm not complaining).
>>
>>75715820
The cost of stamping those values into the minds of Westerners. We can still recover, and when we do we will have found the proper balance.
>>
>>75716619
>Be Black
>Complain about slavery despite never been a slave and blaming one's own failure on event that happened more than a century ago.
>Whine to the government, making a better life for oneself.

Niggers fails at life.

>meanwhile there are more slave in Africa today than in the US in the past.
>>
>>75716911
So long as liberals have welfare to enable their existence, negroes ain't leavin
>>
>>75716046
Yes he decenes from a proud old Alleman family from Westphalia
>>
>>75716619
>be black
>year 2016
>reap all benefits

Just get one of those white wives like I did senpai.
>>
File: 1464054640030.jpg (54 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
1464054640030.jpg
54 KB, 396x382
>>75706065
It annihilates your people.
>>
Let's be honest here. I'm just going to say what we're all really thinking. Race-mixing has the idea of "they're stealing our women", even though you've never met those women and they will never be interested in you, you still have the feeling. No matter what race it is, guys will think "they're stealing our women".

People that say "we have to protect our white race", "we have to protect our culture". Let's be honest. That's a load of bullshit. Culture is pointless. What matters is the future.
People will also say things like "identity crisis from the child". That's also bullshit. The child will grow up fine if you raise it to be fine, just like any other kid.

That's not to say "they're stealing our women" thoughts are a bad thing. It's the natural response and that's also what I feel. I don't like race-mixing but at least I'm honest about why I don't like it and I haven't heard of a legitimate benefit of not race-mixing.
>>
>>75714275
>we're the only ones immune to them
>oh no we just have a Bolshevik government because we support it and it benefits us, really! h-heh
>>
>>75716245
deep
>>
>>75716312
It's all the western media that promote blacks
Every country that see western media will become nigger lover
>>
>>75717441
Aleast your not lying to yourself. That's means you are Emotionally mature, the world needs more people with that mindset.
>>
>>75717441
>>75717547
I haven't heard of a legitimate *downside* of race-mixing.
Typo, brain fart.
>>
>>75716916
So that means that there wouldn't be any difference if you have kids with Norwegian

She is germanic too
>>
>>75717616
K
>>
>>75717768
Or she could be a Soumi
>>
>>75717768
Yes but there are still hundreds of years of genetic distancing at play. Why do you think Norwegians developed a different culture than the English or the French? I'm not saying it would be too much distance to be compatible, I'm just saying that someone who shares my ethnic combination more closely is more compatible.
>>
There are no benefits to Racemixing, and there is no Upside

The problem is when the parents are not Culturally compatible

Only mate with your Cultural kin
>>
>>75706065
The good is that it stirs more potentially good genes into the pot.
The good is that presumably it makes the people "mixing" happy
The good is that it contributes to the spreading of your own genese
The good is that it says "fuck you" to those who would dictate what to do
>>
File: 1459102100003.jpg (42 KB, 631x740) Image search: [Google]
1459102100003.jpg
42 KB, 631x740
>>75718542
>>
>>75718542
*genes
Don't work while typing posts. Leads to typos.
>>
>>75718542
> The good is that it says "fuck you" to those who would dictate what to do
But everything what you do was dictated to you by your parents and society.
>>
>>75718542
Then please go ahead and m8 with some abos so your children will aquire better genes for surviving in Australia
>>
>>75718963
Got a bit of abo in me actually. one sixteenth from memory. The rest is Irish, English and Welsh. One frenchy way way back too.

There's also an American in there. The only part of my heritage that shames me.
>>
>>75718894
Not everywhere is mother Russia, Vladimir.
>>
>>75719066
No wonder you're fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1464613627671.gif (2 MB, 209x213) Image search: [Google]
1464613627671.gif
2 MB, 209x213
>>75719066
Muh 1/16
>>
I wouldn't mind anyone breeding with anyone as long as it produces a successful offspring. A mixed child who upholds conservative values, a host nation's traditions, and moral standard coupled with motivation will always be better than a lethargic, complacent, degenerate, head-fogged purebred. Too bad the mixed offspring are a dime in a dozen. Most end up as mongrels/liberals anyways.
>>
>>75706575
Heil
>>
>>75719176
>>75719160
Problem?
>>
>>75707176
Men compete for access to females and females pick the genetically superior male. So in fact race mixing is furthering humanity.
>>
>>75706065
Garbage in, garbage out. Mix with subhuman trash, and your offspring are always gonna be part subhuman trash. Also, your racial pedigree was developed through evolution into the combination of genetically healthy and stable traits that both define your race and help you succeed. Your cultural identity was also crafted to take advantage of your innate racial traits to help you utilize their full potential.

You mix that up with some inferior sub-Saharan negroid genes stagnating at stone-age hunter-gatherer levels of human physiology for the last 50,000 years, and your offspring will be a lesser combination of both 75+% of the time. This is why black-mixed children still end up as violent criminals as the privileged children of one of our race-mixing Canadian diplomats have demonstrated:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/marc-wabafiyebazu-roxanne-dube-1.3348870

Your half-breed offspring will also be alienated by your culture and will never be considered a part of it. They will instead self-identify with whatever they phenotypically represent, which tends to be that of the more primitive and violent parent. These traits are dominant yes and tend to overwrite white genetics, but that doesn't make them superior in modern times. Diseases like Huntingtons, neurofibromatosis, and polycystic kidney are also autosomally dominant. Doesn't mean they're good for genetic fitness.

So in closing, trust in your own race. The civilization they built and the innovations they developed were made possible by keeping their lineage pure. Preserving its integrity is actually doing a service to humanity overall by ensuring that a race capable of leading humanity into a brighter future continues to exist.
>>
>>75720078
It's a recurring joke here in America
>>
>>75720078
Yes, you.
>>
>>75720116
>females pick genetically superior male
No, they pick what society tells them to pair with.
>>
>>75720467
>So in closing

Are you writing a fucking article?
>>
>>75712775
Too many cuck whites that are selling their race out to show how "virtuous" they are to their other cuck friends.
We won't be able to purge the shit skins till the system collapses and nobody has time for fake auteurism towards the leaches and problem people in their countries.
>>
>>75706065
For one, you feel alone with no background or heritage or anything. I'm half white half native alaska and I feel like killing myself every single night. Just like this anon said >>75713918 I have no sense of identity and it feels awful.
>>
File: f196973944.jpg (126 KB, 1080x994) Image search: [Google]
f196973944.jpg
126 KB, 1080x994
>>75720989
You don't have to be pure-bred to be proud bro. Take pride in your ideals and your accomplishments, if your family never did anything valuable that sucks but life's tough.
>>
>>75721311
Good man, your Asian family must be proud; nice dubs
>>
well we're about to find out, and hopefully the race mixers learn their lesson when the arabs reck their shit
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.