[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
College is a literal libfag shit hole. A lady in my class said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 14
File: libfag.jpg (177 KB, 819x554) Image search: [Google]
libfag.jpg
177 KB, 819x554
College is a literal libfag shit hole. A lady in my class said "check your privilege" non-ironically and the teacher; including 90% of the class agreed.
The syllabus is literally tumblr: the rulebook as well.
How fucked am I being in college?

pic related : this is on the third page
>>
You were fucked when you were born an American
>>
>>75694781
I had to take one of these multicultural bullshit classes because all degrees require them now, so I took race and gender policies in law or some shit. It was when Michael Brown got shot so every class was a liberal meme. I said whatever I wanted just to be edgy because fuck that cringeworthy class. One of my term papers was blowing the teacher the fuck out about race being not real including 20+ research papers as sources. I got in trouble for being a bigot or some such bullshit. Here's a source I used to shut them and their not tolerating any language they find disagreeable argument up. Women's studies teachers get confused and submit when you cite case law and make them look stupid in front of a classroom https://www.thefire.org/misconceptions-about-the-fighting-words-exception/
>>
>>75697823
I never had to take one of these classes and my college is pretty liberal....
>>
i have a history of the roman republic class this semester. we spent today discussing donkey fucking and rape in apuleius' "the golden ass". nobody walked out or cried or needed a trigger warning. some cheeky bastard made a nice remark about the woman being raped to death with a hot brand for adultery as "being too hot to handle" to wild laughter.

have you tried going to a better university?
>>
>>75698027
You lucky bastard. I had to take one and I'm an engineering major for Christ sake
>>
>>75694781
Anon, you have to go to Hungary for university education, let me show you through an example why.

>be me, uni student at Economics 101
>prof basically basically called out the Jew at least twice while talking about the shortcomings of the relations of the state and the banks
>says the there's probably no way anyone can even try to stop them
>subtly reveal my power level by sayign that the last someone tried that, there was a world war
>we agree
>have 2 friends
>we make /pol/ tier discussions all the time in breaks, openly
>noone harrasses us because of it
>no diversity classes or any of that crap
>it's free (if you're Hungarian)
>>
>>75694781
This is pretty tame desu.
>>
>>75696334

Fucking REKT
>>
>>75694781
Anon, I got so lucky. In my engineering college I had a non liberal, open minded, Canadian professor. We talked about the Jews and circumcisions, about modern day waste, about worldly issues that actually mattered. He forced no opinion and encouraged discussion. Needless to say he no longer teaches that class. But I will never forget when he made a girl cry because he said circumcision of males in America was the same as female genital mutilation. Thank God we are an engineering college and she didn't try to get him removed.
>>
>>75694781
You should say your gender identity is a gay trans person of color living in a different time zone and you also have to be absent from class to get hormone treatments and so your teacher is oppressing you with transphobia and racism and homophobia and is a nazi and you should try and convict your nazi teacher at Nuremberg and then hang your teacher in front of the class
>>
File: image.png (1 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 KB, 1000x1000
>that attendance policy

Only professors with too much of an ego and without anything worthwhile to lecture need to resort to such methods.
>>
>>75694781

what is ENC?
>>
>>75699943
Sounds like English Comp senpai

>ENC 1102: Writing & Rhetoric II

>ENC 1102 expands upon the writing and rhetorical skills learned in ENC 1101 by placing additional emphasis on argument and researched writing.
>>
>>75699649
>t. sub-3.0 GPA
>>
>>75698536
Are there any good universities in Hungary for American students?
>>
>>75694781
When someone tells me to "check your privilege" I simply respond by saying that I am a white middle-class born male, I have a lot more privileges than the blacks who live in the American ghetto. I didn't get my privileges by choice, but believe me I am going to hold them over your head for a very long time.
>>
>>75700689
He's right though

MIT courses are tenfold more lenient than this
>>
>>75694781
Stop being a faggot, I redpill my liberal ass student mates with each presentation I give, and since I provide solid facts my liberal teachers can't argue, and I have even had a couple give me recommendations. Don't fall for their shit, and berate them at any chance you get. Thankfully I only have one more general studies class left, so as a senior I'm in the clear.
>>
>>75700914
This. I don't know why people are afraid to face the idea that their life is even slightly easier because of their race. It's not as if anyone is saying you're a bad person for being privileged. All you can do is acknowledge it and move on. Maybe some SJWs would demand you pay restorations or some shit, but they're dumb
>>
>>75700689
Graduated with a 3.85, so not really. I went to my classes because I took classes in non-bullshit studies where going to class helps you better learn the material to do better on the exams. None of them had attendance policies. I only saw or heard of attendance policies in general requirement classes or classes with wishy-washy material. And the Argie is right that at top institutions attendance policies are mostly non-existent (you'll just fail the final if you skip more than a few classes). Professors at top institutions are secure in their intellectual worth and don't need validation from dumb 19 year olds.
>>
I was an adjunct while in grad school. One of the tenured professors offered a class on Women in Colonial-Era America. Well, this was the same time th OWS protests were happening. She decided to just teach and talk about OWS all day and didnt even lecture are test on women in colonial era America. She flat old told the students that she could do this because she has tenure and so they can complain but nothing will happen. She said the Occupy movement would be the next Civil Rights Movement.

The final (and only) grade for her class was a five page paper where students were to write on current events. She said there are right and wrong opinions and Ill know which ones you have.

I worked with a few of the students as they were work-study in the history department. I showed them her facebook page and which news sites she read (she linked stuff from the typical liberal sites....as well as jingle cats. She loved that stuff). I told them to just write paper as leftist as possible.

Yep, 20 people paid for a semester of her talking about whatever political thing was on her mind or was on Maddow the night before.
>>
File: gyppos btfo by hung aryans.jpg (152 KB, 1024x537) Image search: [Google]
gyppos btfo by hung aryans.jpg
152 KB, 1024x537
>>75700830
You have to know Hungarian, one of the hardest languages on earth. (All of the Finno-Ugric group is).
>>
>>75697823
Don't they lower you grade if you post contentious stuff? I once felt like dropping the most redpilled essay imaginable, but opted to turn in a bluepilled piece of shit for an A.
>>
>>75694781
>refrain from being yourself
>this is a safe space for you to be you

crazy ride
>>
>Born into a middle-class family where mom and dad constantly berated me with "muh bootstraps" growing up
>Poor friend who slept through all of his classes gets a free ride to college because "well he's poor so that's why he failed", blows his money on video games and drops out
>Spoiled rich friends turn into loud-mouthed tumblr SJW cunts who smoke weed all day and bitch about DA PAY-TREE-ARCHY while whining about how I have a wife and how I don't deserve her
>Bust my ass in minimum wage jobs just to keep a roof over my head and to eat oatmeal twice a day because parents threw me out at 18 even though I was a straight A student, "my dad did it to me so out the door you go bucko"
>At 24 I finally qualified on the FAFSA and will be able to get 20k a semester to finally get started on the premed path to being a surgeon
>Just in time when SJW-ism is in full fucking force

I'm gonna wear my MAGA hat on campus and watch all the weenies break into tears
>>
>>75701195
You're literally retarded. You think a Ukrainian war orphan has more privilege than your welfare niggers?
>>
>>75699649
>attendance policy
grades based on attendance. lol. America the land of the stupid.
>>
>>75701518
I think CEU has some graduate degrees taught in English, but Americans would generally have much better options at an American university.
>>
File: QUR7NA.jpg (43 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
QUR7NA.jpg
43 KB, 601x508
>>75698105
Sounds like a great uni anon

...mine's totally cool too, I swear!
>>
>>75701195
Maybe because you'll be giving them weapon against you. Remmeber how lawyers tell defendants to never admit anything? These people don't care about truth, only about exploiting you somehow
>>
>>75701858
American International unis are as expensive and I'm sure as bluepilled as Americans unis in the US.
>>
>>75694781
what a commie attendance policy. are you in college or 8th grade
>>
I am not a Christian, but I still plan on going to a Christian College just to dodge the tumblr-esque behavior of most colleges.
>>
>>75694781
>missing more than three classes will result in an automatic failure
>no difference will be made between excuses and unexcused absences
I would tell the teacher to fuck off with their ego trip if they tried to pull some shit like that.

Getting penalized if I get pneumonia or am vomiting or something and take three days off? Stupidest shit I've seen.
>>
>>75698105
I took "Art History 102" The instuctress leveled her mighty guns at Salvador Dali being a coprophage, in disgust.
I was the only one of 60+ who shared her disgust, being the only other to know the meaning of the term.
Thanks, /b/
>>
>>75701971
The better graduate programs in the US pay for your tuition and a stipend to defer living expenses.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 497x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 497x395
>>75699546
Kek
>>
>>75699546
sick man of asia comes through again
How do the sick yellow man do it?
too much time being bed-ridden i think
>>
File: 50 foot woman stalks her prey.png (2 MB, 1175x851) Image search: [Google]
50 foot woman stalks her prey.png
2 MB, 1175x851
>>75701493
I feel you, man. My friend's counselor is a huge faggot who I'm pretty sure turned him into the SJW he is today.

>Couple weeks ago, voting day
>Friend recently moved to Commiefornia because he has an art degree god dammit and he's going to be the next [insert game developer here]
>Freaking out because "omg I haven't lived here long enough to be allowed to vote omg how will I help my lord and master Bernie, how come that big mean racist bigot Trump is winning omg it's not fair"
>Faggot counselor (they're friends on Facebook) tells him he should riot in the streets, protest, and get us to join in with him
>I comment by saying I have no interest in stooping to the level of a monkey and I can accept that other people have different views than me
>43-year-old man starts screaming at me through text like a 13-year-old girl and then loudly announces he is blocking me
>>
File: aeb.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
aeb.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
I'm taking an elective Englis Class this semester, and the Professor so clearly hates white people it's sad.

See I thought it was "American Literature", but what it actually is is "Books black people wrote in America."

One of the books we read, "The Marrow of Tradition", has an ending where a jealous white half-sister of a half black woman has to beg her mulatto half-sister's (black) husband to save her sick white child

The (black) doctor refuses initially, but the mulatto sister "forgives" the white half-sister and lets her black husband treat the sick white boy

The way my professor slobbered over this paragraph, the way his eyes lit up with glee as he literally said that black people have "epidemiological privilege" over white people - in other words, smarter because they've suffered - it was something else. Like he was a parody of a human being.

But this stuff is coming to an end. Even normies are getting frustrated by all this race-baiting crap
>>
>>75702719

post threat for the keks faggot
>>
FUCK COLLEGE OP! BECOME AN AUTO MECHANIC AND WHEN THESE SJWs BRING IN THEIR PRIUS YOU CAN FIX IT AND CHARGE THEM 10X WHAT IT SHOULD.
>>
>>75702719

>never happened
>>
>>75696334
>UK
>>
>>75694781
I go to Mizzou. Aka Black protester ground zero. I know. College is full of psychopaths and brainwashed students.
>>
File: zKgv7bb.png (519 KB, 553x720) Image search: [Google]
zKgv7bb.png
519 KB, 553x720
>>75701195
Its the fear of inequality, I completely understand demanding to be treated equally and not discriminated against due to political, social, or religious beliefs; but it stops there. As soon as you start claiming that it isn't fair because Chad was born into a wealthy family and knows how to think, and poor little jimmy isn't very smart and was born into a poor family. That people tell Chad he has to help our Jimmy, and has to treat Jimmy like he is better than he actually is.

I am sorry that I don't fit society's views of equality, but that isn't actually true equality, SJWs aren't treating Chad and Jimmy the same. They are discriminating against both Chad and Jimmy in different ways, Jimmy is looked down upon by the SJW community because they believe he is "beneath" Chad, so they believe it is right to discriminate against Chad because he is more privileged than Jimmy.

The current view of SJWs and the rest of society (in a smaller amount) is that they should single-out people and point-out why everyone is different, and than shun those who are naturally better than others.
>>
>>75694781
You just have to hold strong to your convictions. My sister turned leftist after her second year in college, especially after her anthropology class.
>>
>>75703263
>and than shun those who are naturally better than others.

Ive always wanted to take points away from the SJWs and give them to students with lower grades, and then explain that their X privedge made it possible for them to get better grades and in fairness some of their points need to be given to students who did worse on the material. Their As go to Cs and flip their shit because they earned those grades.
>>
File: CollegeMajor_IQ.png (1 MB, 1500x1347) Image search: [Google]
CollegeMajor_IQ.png
1 MB, 1500x1347
>>75694781
Lol enjoy undergrad faggot. When I did my applied economics Master's I wrote about and researched whatever the fuck I wanted and no one gave a shit.

Secondly, starting my MBA soon and (assuming) it will only be business right leaning professionals. You know, since any other liberal faggot would prob just do a psychology undergrad and call it a day.
>>
>>75703498
I just don't see the incentive

What is the reward of the Leftist? What does he get for being such a cuck?
>>
>>75696334

OK Mohammed. Make sure you are asleep by 7 pm so the Sharia police don't rape you
>>
>>75694781
Just major in accounting, retard. You won't be around any of that bullshit.
>>
>>75694781
>Test out of basics
>major in STEM
>no worries
>>
>>75700830
Try to find a study abroad program in Budapest. Look at CIEE. They have a ton of programs all over the world and probably have a few for Hungary.
>>
File: 1463210377987.jpg (197 KB, 1670x1743) Image search: [Google]
1463210377987.jpg
197 KB, 1670x1743
>>75703560
Also did I mention the masters was free and so will be the MBA?

Why do people complain about the cost of school? Literally even my undergrad was half paid for through scholarships and grants.
>>
>>75703560
>An artist has more IQ than someone in medical services

Yeah faggot let's see Picasso paint somebody a heart transplant
>>
>>75703515
>Their As go to Cs and flip their shit because they earned those grades.

You should tell them that they have to also do the assignments of the less financially wealthy in the class, so the less fortunate have more time to work and raise money for their education.
>>
>>75697823

>I had to take one of these multicultural bullshit classes because all degrees require them now

I took one of those last quarter. Worst class I've ever taken, man. Every assignment was the same "watch the video and write 500 words on your thoughts" horseshit, with "your thoughts" meaning "how you agree with the video's subject". and the videos of course were all the same blue pilled SJW shit. Each and every time though I wrote my response with my actual red pilled opinions, minus the use of the word niggers of course (gotta appear professional).

Without fail, after each assignment the professor would send me a message saying the same general thing:

>anon I think you need to watch the video again because you don't understand the point

it's like bitch I do understand the point, and I disagree with it.

college is supposed to be about discussing and exploring all kinds of different ideas, but it's really just a big fucking liberal indoctrination camp, at least in murika. I have no idea what it's like elsewhere.
>>
>>75703756
You'll also kill yourself because you're in Accounting

Do CompSci if you have the brains to do Accounting. Less work, more room for creativity, same payscale.
>>
File: image.jpg (723 KB, 2401x2401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
723 KB, 2401x2401
>>75702719
Wow, thems leftys for you. I don't talk politics much but there are people I know who would absolutely sperg out like that if provoked. Sad!
>>
>>75705076
Normally with friends you can debate politics if you're all civil, but apparently my "I don't really like anyone right now but Trump seems the best, we'll see about what it comes down to when the actual election is in full swing" means I'm literally Hitler for not voting Bernie.

These idiots are delusional, mommy and daddy paid for their entire lives and they still want hand outs
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 500x494
>>75705247
Yeah the majority of people I know will be just as civil as I am once they get over the initial shock/denial that they're talking to a Trump supporter. Even got some to agree with his foreign policy since they didn't know much about it to begin with.
>>
>college
>attendance
wtf??
>Tardiness is not acceptable
Lol wtf. People pay money for this?
>>
>that attendance policy
What a fucking piece of shit professor. Doesn't actually make the class useful so forces students to show up like a fucking prison just for his ego.
>>
File: 1464613296176.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464613296176.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>75706875
Ayyyyyy
>>
>>75706875
Once a professor gets tenure and teaches only these low level classes they get a real stick up their ass. I can see why though. When I taught literally students did not give a fuck, show up, and then when they fail the exam they e-mail me, plead, bargain, etc.

I was just a GA so I wasn't looking to make friends so I failed their asses unless they had a good reason. I taught basic micro and macro econ and if you can't even grasp supply and demand you deserve to fail.
>>
>>75700914
I respond by saying THEY need to check my privilege. If my privilege is a real thing, which saw insist it is, then they need to know their place and shut the fuck up about it and let the privileged have our way. Otherwise privilege is just a fairytale concept. Oh wait...
>>
>>75696334
First post worst post, enjoy your Sharia courts you limey fuck
>>
>>75694781

Does /pol/ have any advice for an adjunct professor teaching statistics for the first time next Fall?

Last time I asked /pol/ I was informed that college is for stupid people and I should never teach. Maybe some constructive feedback would be better so my students aren't stuck with a traditional replacement.
>>
>>75694781
Maybe you shouldn't have gone into liberal arts. You are as much of a drain on society and the rest of them for all I care.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.