[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China has introduced 'Women Only' parking spots that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: wideload.jpg (52 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
wideload.jpg
52 KB, 750x422
China has introduced 'Women Only' parking spots that are 50% bigger than normal spots. When will the rest of the world catch up?
>>
>>75672729
>"OMG they're implying women are fat, that's so oppressive!"
>>
>>75672729
shouldnt they do that for everyone since all asians suck at driving
>>
“The bigger parking spaces are for women drivers whose driving skills are not superb,” Pan Tietong, the service area’s manager, told the newspaper. He said he had encountered female drivers who were unskilled at backing up into spots, and sometimes asked security guards to help them park.

The spots “are especially designed for women drivers,” he said. “It’s a humane measure.”

The report aroused accusations of sexism on Sina Weibo, China’s version of Twitter. Many users said that the spaces perpetuated the stereotype that women are worse drivers than men.

“This is sexism under the name of showing concern -- whether one can park well depends on driving skills, not gender,” said one user. “They should be called newbie drivers’ spaces instead,” said another.

latimes /world/asia/la...nap-story.html
>>
Weird. You wouldn't think China as being at the frontline of progressivism.
>>
>>75672913
It's funny because they throw a bitch fit but they're still gonna use them
>>
>>75672729
They still won't park in the fucking lines.
>>
>>75672729
I wonder how far along google is with self-parking cars. People might not trust them to react appropriately to emergencies on a highway, but doing something mundane under static conditions at low speeds, like parking, should be easier to swallow.
>>
I know /pol/ would give me shit for it but I'm a guy and I'd use the parking spot even if they were just for women. I never had a car growing up and didn't know shit about them. Didn't get a car till I was 23 and I had to teach myself how to drive. I'm 28 now and I've never been in any accidents but I never learned how to properly park either. I always park near spots that are mostly empty and can't park near a tight spot. I live in Los Angeles too so finding ample parking can be a real bitch.
>>
File: 1464547467370-pol.jpg (143 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1464547467370-pol.jpg
143 KB, 768x1024
>>75673068
Kek
>>
File: 1389503251842.png (212 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
1389503251842.png
212 KB, 576x576
>>75672913
Based Chinks
>>
>>75673440
Anon... you're a trans-woman.
>>
>>75673440
The problem isn't that you didn't drive when you were younger, it's that you sound like a pussy. When I was 18 I couldn't park in tight spots either but I tried anyway. Most times I failed, sometimes I got help from people on the street and sometimes I was able to park. Buy it was the practice that counted. If you never try parking on tight spots you'll never be able to do it.

Or get some cones and practice at home.
>>
>>75673705

Eagleless town rapist pls

>>75673727

I'm surrounded by rich chinks who are driving brand new Audis, BMW's and Maserati's, I can't afford to hit any of these fuckers. People are insane when it comes to their cars here so rather than take any unnecessary risk, I just place my car where it's more open. The few times I've been in really tight spot, I've just asked the other driver to give me a hand and they've helped me out.
>>
The rest of the world should introduce Chinese only driving lanes DESU SENPAI
>>
>>75672913
>“It’s a humane measure.”

I love China.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.