[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /pol/, question what's wrong with these guys? yes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: swag.jpg (38 KB, 557x557) Image search: [Google]
swag.jpg
38 KB, 557x557
hey /pol/, question

what's wrong with these guys?

yes they're jews, but what is wrong with jews besides the whole jewish worldwide white genocide conspiracy?

I mean. You can't eradicate the jews. They will just change their last names. You can try, but hear me out

What if we.. started our own ethno-religion, based on the will to power, based on nepotism, based on hermeticism, etc. We use lawyers to gain our special religious rights, etc

wouldn't it be better for us to defeat them in this way, instead of trying to kill them, because we won't be fighting a spector of genetics?

recently my aunt took a DNA test. I got 99.6% European, 0.2% north african, 0.2% unnassigned

when my aunt from the same parents tookit, she got ashkenazi jewish

how many people have jewish DNA and don't even know?

inb4 one drop rule, no sub saharan african DNA, i'm in the 80th percentile for Neanderthal DNA
>>
>>75664013
Jewish master race reporting.

this whole 23 and me shit is a conspiracy in itself. that DNA profile literally goes to law enforcement. you are voluntarily handing something over that they need a warrant for. not only that you are also giving them all of your relatives profiles at the same time.

http://fusion.net/story/215204/law-enforcement-agencies-are-asking-ancestry-com-and-23andme-for-their-customers-dna/

http://www.popsci.com/23andme-publishes-transparency-report-that-reveals-authority-dna-requests

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/10/19/3713666/police-tap-ancestry-for-dna/
>>
>>75664013
You can't beat the Jews unless you have Jews of your own.

Even Hitler knew this.

They really are God's chosen people. Now they fucked it up, of course, and made it worse by killing their redeemer, but God's blessings never go away. You can earn curses to go along with them, but once God blesses you, it's forever.

That's why Jews make more money, are more famous, more talented, whatever the case may be, there's no arguing that they're RIDICULOUSLY over-represented in finance, law, medicine, entertainment, etc.

We need some of that on our side. If our policy is to just kill all the Jews, then guess what, all the Jews who would have been our allies are forced to become our enemy.

People have been trying to eradicate the Jew for 5,000 years, so good luck with that shit.
>>
File: Cyteen2.jpg (35 KB, 318x448) Image search: [Google]
Cyteen2.jpg
35 KB, 318x448
>>75664333
HA! I knew it.

I fucking knew people sending their DNA to some private company were fucking idiots.

That information will be worth it's weight in fucking unobtanium someday stupid, but not if it's a matter of PUBLIC RECORD!

People need to read Cyteen. They have no fucking idea how valuable their genetic information is.
>>
Omagawd, /pol/ 4chan is too Jew infected at this point.
>>
>>75664013
why do you guys like that switchbait faggot on the right so much, i just don't get it.
>>
>>75664013
Some people don't understand what the next wave of genetic engineering and nano-technology will bring.

First, we mapped the genome.
Currently, we're mapping many genomes to better understand our populations.
Soon, we'll start tinkering with it.
After that, we'll weaponize it.

How? Well, imagine if you will that we pinpoint a specific gene (or some specific receptor or whatever unique to those with that gene) that some population has. Imagine we design a nanomachine that binds to that receptor, which only that population has. Once it binds, it releases a "poison" which ultimately kills the person. It could block a chemical from being released, or release one of its own, specifics are future-science but its certainly possible.
You could theoretically just dump these into the water supply, affecting ONLY those people with the receptor, while doing nothing to anyone else who does not. At first they might be 90% effective and have many false-positives, but eventually we'll be able to pinpoint it so well that there would be ZERO unwanted casualties.

Can you even fathom what danger this would be? Nothing would be safe. From the air you breathe, to the water you drink; there could be something in there specifically made to kill Gingers, Sub-Saharan blacks, Fucking White Males, whatever.
Imagine some terrorist having this ability.
Imagine some government having this ability.

The future of warfare is going to be scary. We'll probably kill ourselves in the process.
>>
>>75664333
>>75664697
HA!

good thing I didn't get my own DNA tested, I only know my mom's half because an aunt and an uncle have taken it

I might buy it for my Dad. Really I just don't want them to have my DNA of course

>>75664514
they aren't that great man. I mean, Any group that had their religion, I think, would have eventually rose to their level

that's why I'm saying, we should make a religion. Well I currently am actually doing that, but if anyone wants to help that would be cool.

[email protected]

of course, we base our religion on philosophical ideologies of gaining power, we are nepotistic, My main contributors are Nietzsche's Will to Power, Jungian Psychology as it relates to Metaphysics, Hermetic Kybalion, Heideggerian world orientation

a living religion, basically how christianity was for the longest time, and how judaism still is (there needs to be a large body of people constantly interpreting the principles to the modern time, which is how a religion stays relevant)

even traditions are maleable, only a few traditions kept as our religious law in order to keep us as a cohesive group

kind of basically a religion of the self

The Western World is ripe for this. There are so many agnostics and "spiritual people." All we would need is a big enough group, and great lawyers, and we could proceed to win court cases based on religious rights, which would economically incentivize more smart goys to join us.

only a religion will be cohesive enough to save us, by the way.
>>
File: image.png (304 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
304 KB, 1136x640
>>75664747
I thank the Jews, as I thank all my enemies, for showing me tried and true methods of power acquisition

>>75664936
>implying the west would be morally capable of this and China won't just genetically engineer big dicked tall purple eyes genius China men with red beards and destroy us

We lost the culture war on that front so far.

>>75665296
I'll email you about it.
>>
File: idiot.jpg (164 KB, 946x769) Image search: [Google]
idiot.jpg
164 KB, 946x769
>>75666658
>>75664013
OP I think that many on 4chan view the jews as the primary enemy, which may be true, but it isn't necessarily individual Jews, it is indeed the institution of nepotistic Judaism

This goes with the nature of power; of course a gorup that promotes education and has gotten lawyers to win cases deeming them legally as a victim minority class whilst still being nepotistic would be successful

I will email you about this religion, you have some good ideas as far as our only success rests on fighting nepotistic institution is with nepotistic institution

have you thought about including genetic incentivization in the form of religious benefits for people who are more intelligent having more kids? this would promote the people becoming more and more intelligent as generations go on; ie. The higher IQ you and your wife average to, the more extra money you get form the religion

also, if I am correct, under english common law religions can become tax excempt from federal taxes. This would provide the perfect explanation for taxing the people in the religion a solid number, leading to a great program of incentivization for us

of course, this would be a state within a state basically, but who cares, the majority of the people in our nations refuse to do what is best for them and us, and we are slowly being incentivized to become stupider through welfare and affirmative action. We must reverse this before our gene pool is damaged further.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>75668788
I just emailed OP about some of the aspects of the religion and he gave me the 12 categories, it is basically geared towards an ever improving constituency

I think given enough time and generations this religion would come out on top, as over every generation people would be getting smarter and more successful.
>>
>>75664013
>Your aunt from the same parents

Inbred
>>
File: trumptaco.jpg (276 KB, 1236x808) Image search: [Google]
trumptaco.jpg
276 KB, 1236x808
>>75669114
he meant his grandparents had more than one daughter.
>>
>>75664013

Milo's hair looks so good here.
>>
>>75664013
In Yiddish there are over 300 words for buying and selling. They began as merchants and have not for one second lost their power of economic trade. They survive off the decline of better, more advanced civilizations. They then survive the next ocean wave of civilization using an accumulation of wealth they gained prior. They are parasitic craftsmen and if you knew how bad it really is you might be just as depressed as the rest of us.
>>
File: 2685918681_0804571ba2.jpg (74 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
2685918681_0804571ba2.jpg
74 KB, 500x332
>>75669991
it's not that bad, pussy

what, do you think you are incapable of creating a better verison of this?

this is a many thousand year old religion, with current knowledge, why do you think you couldn't create a better system?

seriously, with that attitude, you are defeated already
>>
>>75664013
One is a faggot and the other is homosexual
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.